• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Rampage Pt. 02

Rampage Pt. 02

Rampage Part Two: Progression

By PoeticProse69 (Sperman Alexie)

All Characters and situations (c) PoeticProse69 (Sperman Alexie)

Location: "Jammer's" Tavern (located .25 miles from Naval Base) 2:17PM

The hours are lame, the pay is passable, but at least the benefits suck, Chandra thought as she considered having a beer before she was officially on the clock. Feeling a little crazy, she ordered a 22oz Blue Moon.

Despite the fact that the voters of the state had passed an indoor smoking ban five years earlier, the bar still smelled of stale nicotine, beer, piss and sweat.

Chandra's "Work Day" consisted of being on call for cam shows for six hours and then headlining across the street at Glamour Puss with her fetish act partner, Diana.

"Chandra" was actually a stage name to provide a little anonymity to her otherwise easily-tracked birth name of Siri. "Diana," similarly was a stage name for Cristina. The irony was that each model had chosen a stage name that had similar meaning "Shining" and "Heavenly" in two very different cultures.

Chandra took a drink from her beer, savoring the crisp wheat-and-citrus blend.

She finished the drink in less than a minute, slamming the glass down on the wooden bartop. She tossed a $5 tip onto the counter, grabbed her supply bag and headed upstairs to her cam-room.

The room was brightly lit, partitioned in such a way that the Hi-Def cameras gave the viewer a shot of either a shower, a bed, or a bondage rack. The thing was, she never knew what somebody would request. She usually had 30-45 seconds of lead time while some poor schlub somewhere out there was busily keying in Credit Card information.

She sat down and opened her tattered copy of Fifty Shades. She picked up in the middle of a fairly hot scene and started rubbing herself.

Fifteen minutes later, she had her first customer.

Some guy (or gal) somewhere had navigated his (or her) way through to a cam show of Chandra masturbating on her bed. The letters "JOI" showed up. This guy wanted instructions on how to jerk off. He/she also wanted... a vampire experience?

She grabbed a glass dildo and a vibrator. Luckily, she had her cinema-quality fangs, too. She quickly dropped her jacket, revealing a red-and-black lace teddy and silky thigh-high stockings. She finger-combed her dyed red hair with her left hand while she put the fangs into her mouth with her right.

As she stepped to the bed, she grabbed a sheer black gown from one of the bedposts.

Gawwd the beer acted fast, she thought. She was feeling a little woozy.

She climbed onto the bed, facing the camera. She looked down and then flipped her head back, hoping that her hair would look sufficiently sultry.

Within seconds, a little red light lit up on the camera. She was live.

"Hey, lover," she said. "Are you ready to get hard for me?"

She gave the camera a sultry smile.

"I want you to pull your cock out, lover," she cooed. "I want you to rub it and get it nice and hard."

She licked her lips, letting her fangs show.

She heard the door open and close quietly. It wouldn't be the first time that one of the guys (or girls) from the bar would stop in to gawk at her playing with herself.

"Oooooo... I don't usually let such a small cock into my pussy," she cooed teasingly. Usually, Jerk-Off-Instructions requests meant it was someone who wanted to be humiliated. "You'd better get it niiiiiice and harrrrrd! You've got to get that teeny penis nice and hard!"

She heard movement behind her.

God I hope whoever that is, they're staying out of the camera shot, she thought.

"Yeah," she cooed. "Start rubbing that little thing. Get it goo-oo-ood and hard. Keep going... "

She bared her fangs as she brought the glass dildo to her clitoris.

"If I'm gonna suck your blood, baby, you'd better have that cock be..."

She felt fingers touch her shoulders. They were cool to the touch. She jerked in surprise, but tried not to let it show. She saw ruby-red fingernails in her peripheral vision.

At least it's a lady, she thought. Most Jerk-off guys don't wanna see a competitive cock in the shot.

Whoever was giving her the shoulder rub: a) was very strong; b) was very sensual; c) knew exactly what the hell she was doing. That even ruled out Diana, her usual fetish partner.

One of the things that Chandra missed about lovemaking was the "making love" part of it. Even Mac, her on-again/off-again lover/boyfriend, wasn't much in the way of a lovemaker. He was a great lay, a superlative 'fucker' but he wasn't a 'lover.'

Nine times out of ten, when she was doing these cam shows, she faked it from start to finish. Sometimes, (especially if she had a drink or two beforehand,) she got somewhat aroused and occasionally actually came. Her fetish shows with Diana were hit-and-miss: Sometimes she came, sometimes she didn't. It was kind of depressing.

But suddenly, she was completely aroused. Her clitoris was actually tingling. She felt a wave of concussive erotic energy wash over her.

Tender lips kissed the nape of her neck. She felt her nipples harden instantly... it was almost painful.

The room filled with a musky smell with a hint of cinnamon.

Bitch probably had some Fireball before coming into the wrong room, she thought. Doesn't matter now. Somebody's getting more than he paid for. We'll have to sort out the money later.

The lips began tracing kisses around her neck to her shoulder, and then around the front of her. A mop of coffee-dark hair cascaded over Chandra's shoulder. Maybe it was Diana.

The stranger's mouth began sucking gently on the flesh of her neck, stimulating her further. Her pussy began to swell as moisture trickled out onto the now-forgotten glass dildo.

"How long do we have?" a husky female voice whispered in her ear.

"They paid for ten minutes," Chandra whispered back. "Keep it interesting and we'll be done in three."

"Let's give them the full deal," the husky voice rasped.

The firm grip on her shoulders tightened Chandra felt herself being pushed back on the bed. The body of her fellow cam-model slid over her like cool liquid, reforming on the other side of her body.

The soft, cool hands of her screen-lover began massaging up and her legs and torso. Chandra was overwhelmed by the suddenness of the whole experience, but she allowed herself to get into character, pretending to... check that... enjoying it. As her lover began to peel her slinky clothes from her body, Chandra finally got to take in the full sight of this beautiful model.

She had milky-white skin and raven hair. Her eyes were what appeared to be crimson in color.

Contacts... has to be contacts, Chandra thought. Nobody's eyes look like that. I'll ask her about where she got them when we're .... ooooOOOhhh. God that was awesome.

The wave of what should have been her first orgasm washed over her entire body, setting her nerves on fire, causing every synapse associated with pleasure (and a few with pain) to spark simultaneously. But she didn't come. She was riding an endless tide of orgasmic glee without the payoff of an orgasm.

She felt herself being hypnotized by the rhythm of her lover's bouncing tits. She wore a gorgeous medallion that partially covered a diamond-shaped scar between her breasts.

"Oh my fucking God that was good," she hissed. "Oh sweet Jeeezus..."

"Do not invoke that name in my presence, slave," her lover hissed.

Chandra had half a mind to tell her to fuck off. But she couldn't...

"I will not," she whispered.

The crimson eyes bored into her mind as suddenly, two cool fingers bored into her pussy. A cool thumb manipulated her clit at the same time.

She gasped, feeling the orgasmic wave build again.

God, she's fucking good! A wave of revulsion overwhelmed her. Not G... Ohhhhh my... ooohhhh mmmmyyyyy....

Chandra began losing herself in the role of slave to this woman's succubus.

"Wh-wh-wh-wh-...Who are you?" Chandra panted.

"I'm Alana," she whispered, huskily. "Your boyfriend sent me."

Mac? Why would he... it... it... doesn't matter, Chandra panted, scolding herself mentally. Just stay in the moment.

"You like how it feels... my fingers in your... your pussy?" The sentence almost sounded foreign.

Chandra stared into the exotic eyes of her lover.

"Yes! Ohhhh... <don't say God> ...yes," she husked.

The bold finger-assault suddenly stopped.

"Then you will suck the nectar from my loins and my breasts," her red-eyed lover said. "You will drink of my nectar until I orgasm... and then you can have your satisfaction."

That's it... show's over, this is too weird, she thought. Her eyes flicked to the timer on the wall. Crap... four minutes left. Time to give our viewer a thrill... a little girl-fight. Maybe I'll bite one of her tits.

Before she knew what she was doing, she buried her face into the pussy of her succubus. She couldn't help it. She plunged her tongue into her lover's fount and began lapping hungrily at the sweet juices.

She grunted and moaned as she slurped the treat-filled twat, her own arousal increasing exponentially. The cinnamon-musky scent was overwhelming. She felt almost drunk... surely the beer wasn't helping. Her mistress' legs closed tightly on her, covering her ears, squeezing her head while she continued to slake her lust-thirst on the delicious gush of hussy-honey.

Her hands grabbed her lover's hips, pulling her as aggressively toward the quivering quim. She felt a total loss of control...

<<Now my breasts, slave,>> the voice was in her head, but her ears were completely closed off by her lover's powerful legs.

She crawled up her lover's body, weakened and exhausted, sexually overstimulated, but insatiably aroused.

Her beautiful tits were enormous... and apparently natural. She began sucking on a love-hardened nipple, and immediately found more of the intoxicating 'nectar' as she suckled like a small child on its mother's teat.

"OOOOoooohhh yes, my lover, yes," her mistress cooed, stroking her fingers through Chandra's hair. "Put some fingers into my pussy while you drain my bosom."

As Chandra inserted two fingers, she thought for the second time about her mystery woman's word-selection, which seemed like...

...like...

Chandra found it difficult to think clearly...

...like...

...like...

...like it doesn't fucking matter, She concluded. Just gimme more of these luscious tits and that delicious pussy...

Her fingers plunged in, grinding away at the juicy pussy while she continued to suck desperately at those enormous jugs.

As lust became her overriding emotion, she felt her will drifting further away.

"Get your tongue back into my pussy, slave," her lover purred. "Once you're inside, clean me out... you know... get that ... that cum out of me. Clean Mac's semen from my twat."

Mac fucked this bitch? Chandra felt an instant twinge of anger, but she immediately let go of it. Nobody could resist this... I'm sharing a lover with Mac... it's so beautiful.

She plunged her tongue back into the luscious lips of her lover's lusty labia.

She lapped even more desperately... she wanted to taste Mac's jizz in addition to the agave-like juices of her succubus...

...what the hell kind of a word is succubus? She wondered, boozily? Why does this bitch have such a powerful...

...it doesn't matter... mmmmm... mmm... oh... oh yeah...

She could hear her lover's breathing become shorter. She could feel her lover's muscles tensing up... even in her clouded mental state, she knew she was close.

"Ooooohhh! OOOoooo fuck yes! Ooooh my fucking master! You've found it! You've..." her lover was gasping now.

Chandra could actually fell the muscles of her lover's pussy spasming as she continued to slurp away.

Then she nearly lost everything when she felt her lover's tongue begin to probe her own pussy lips. Her sexual tension was already at an all-time high, and now it was in overdrive. Her lover's tongue plunged deeply into her... more deeply than some cocks she'd taken. The texture of it was intense... it was...

She felt her succubus begin biting gently at her mound while her tongue continued to bore out her cunt. She spasmed, involuntarily grinding her twat into the face of her lover.

Her lover began to aggressively gulp away at Chandra's pussy, like a starving animal finding food for the first time in months...

Her sexual tension continued to ratchet upwards.

"Oh my fucking G... Oooo! OOOH!" she huffed. "Oh God!"

She couldn't control herself. She was riding at the crest of a veritable orgasmic tsunami.

Her eyes screwed shut as she gritted her teeth, and then began panting uncontrollably through them in wet, hissing gasps.

And then her whole world exploded in an orgasmic fury unlike anything she'd experienced. Many years ago, she'd experienced a concussion while ice skating. She'd fallen onto her unprotected head with a violent force. At the time, she experienced a sort of "Flash" of light similar to what might be portrayed in comic books or cartoons. This was something similar to that. This orgasm was the most violent she'd ever experienced, bordering on painful... maybe not bordering at all.

She began weeping as her body continued to be wracked with almost electrical energy. She shuddered and quaked, and still her lover kept probing with a tongue that was impossibly deep inside her body. In her (albeit fog-enshrouded) mind's eye, she could almost feel the tip of her lover's tongue tickling her internal organs...

As the orgasm finally began to subside, like a tide flowing back out to sea, Chandra finally started to catch her breath. She gasped and panted, gulping in the musky air from the room.

She could barely see clearly. She wondered if they'd finished their show...

Oh my God! This has been going for twenty minutes! Three other people had logged in and were watching!

Then she saw the face of her lover. Those crimson eyes looked crazed now... like something straight out of a zombie horror flick. There was blood all over her lover's chin, dripping onto her luscious tits.

Oh my... my period's started!

"I'm so sorry that I..." she started to whisper.

"Have no fear," her lover purred, putting a finger to her lips. "You tasted beautiful... pussy and blood... mmmm."

 

Chandra couldn't keep her eyes open.

She felt one of Alana's enormous nipples at her lips. She began sucking the nectar. She felt Alana begin to suck at her neck again...

So erotic... so incredib... incredib... incredible... Chandra's intoxicated mind drifted further from consciousness. She's really sucking... gonna give me a hickey... what'll I tell Mac?

Mac. Mac.

Alana fucked Mac before she fucked me... so beautiful... Maybe we can get to... to... together as a threesome some... some time.

Threesome-some-time... heh.

Chandra felt her mind drifting further from consciousness...

Her eyes opened in the tiniest of slits... She saw her lover's smile... her lover's deep, crimson eyes... her blood on her lover's face...

...so beautiful... Ohhh Mac... I bet you gave her your best... she would have accepted no less... someday... threesomeday... threesometimesomeday...

Chandra's mind detached from her body and began drifting in a stream of warm water... she could hear the rush of water, like a waterfall... she could hear a sound like a muffled bass drum, beating more and more slowly and softly...

She felt Alana's stiff nipple reenter her mouth...

"Suck, my lover..." Alana's voice whispered. "...take in my nectar and my life."

The drum beat was almost inaudible now...

Nectar trickled onto Chandra's tongue...

To Be Continued in Rampage Part Three...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Rampage Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds