• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Ramses II
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

Ramses II

"Yes, we have."

"I guess I don't need to hear the details of that arrangement. Tuya, anything you want to add?"

Ramses's mother turned to him. "Ramses, like my husband says, you have chosen well. I can see great things in the union that you three have joined into. Keep them happy and I'm sure they'll keep you happy as well. I'm looking forward to getting to know both of them better."

"Thank you mother, " Ramses replied. "And you too father. I'm glad you like them."

"We do. Now let's join the others and have our meal."

Seti led the way and Ramses took his mother's arm and led her out. As they reentered the room, silence fell on the crowd. Seti looked them over and said simply, "Let us eat."

After the meal and some conversation with the others, Ramses was feeling antsy to get away with his new wives for some fun. He looked towards his father for his approval to leave. Seti glanced his way, smiled, nodded, and stood, "Everyone." All conversation died down. "I would like to thank you all for coming to eat with us this evening. It is now time to depart back to our homes to enjoy the rest of the evening with our families." Seti and Tuya left first towards their rooms. Ramses was next and he stood with his wives and left the hall. Others followed but Ramses didn't care. He was going to have some fun now.

Quickly he led his wives down the hall towards his rooms. He wanted them in private, not just for the sex but wanted to see what they had discussed with his parents. They approached his rooms and Ramses saw Anen there waiting for them.

"Anen, may I introduce the Great Royal Wife, Nefertari and my second wife Istnofret. Nefertari, Istnofret, this is my personal chamberlain Anen."

Anen bowed. "My Princesses. Please to meet you."

"And us you," Nefertari responded.

"Let me show you to your new rooms," and he opened the door to Ramses's expansive area. "My Princesses, this is the entry area. Through here is the living space," and he showed them the area covered in couches where Ramses reclined. "The bed room is through here." Both girls walked around in shock at the size of the rooms, and when they saw the bed, both unsuccessfully stifled small giggles.

Nefertari spoke up, "Nice bed Ramses. Looks big enough for all of us."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Hopefully we don't get too cramped."

"I think we'll do fine."

Anen continued, "and through here is the bath room." Both girls stopped in their tracks as they saw the huge tub that Ramses had.

"Oh my," Istnofret commented. "That looks so comfortable."

"I like it," Ramses replied with a shrug. "It does the job."

Nefertari looked at Ramses in shock. "It does the job! Ramses, this is amazing. Why didn't you tell us about this tub of yours?"

He looked at it. "It's just a tub."

Nefertari looked at Istnofret and shook her head. "Just a tub he says. Oh boy."

Anen cleared his throat to get their attention. "I've also had your belongings brought over and put in the two cabinets in the bed room. Your ladies in waiting will be available tomorrow morning to assist you."

"I've never had a lady in waiting," Istnofret commented.

"Well," Anen answered, "you both have one now. If that is all, then I think I will leave you all for the evening." Ramses nodded, as did the two girls. "Very well. I will see you in the morning." Anen turned and departed leaving the three standing in the bath room.

"Ramses. This is an amazing home you have," Nefertari commented.

"That we have," Ramses corrected her. "I have to know though. What did my parents talk to you about?"

Nefertari looked at Istnofret then back at Ramses. "Just your basic questions to get to know us. Where we are from? What we were doing before we met you? Things like that. The Pharaoh seemed quite interested that I was from Thebes and he knew of my father there. Father will be happy to hear that. Same things for you Istnofret?"

"Pretty well. Nothing too earth shattering. I think they both just wanted to gauge our abilities. I probably should have been forthcoming though. I always get so shy and nervous when I first meet someone, especially the Pharaoh and the Queen."

Ramses nodded. "Yes, they thought you were a little shy. I told them to wait until they got to know you better."

"You didn't? Ramses!"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry."

"Oh my. I'm going to die now."

"It's ok Istnofret. They're really very friendly people. They just laughed when I told them that. Though I guess I did say too that you were probably more outspoken than Nefertari."

"Oh, you are in deep trouble mister," she said with a stern look on her face.

"Are you going to spank me?" Ramses asked with a grin.

"Maybe... No, it sounds like you want that. Maybe I'll just tease you till you're begging for me."

"Careful, I might like that too."

"Ok you two. Stop it," Nefertari interrupted. "Istnofret, you'll get your chance in a bit. What did they say about me Ramses?"

"They said you are going to make a great Great Royal Wife. They really liked both of you, believe me."

"They said that? That's nice of them."

"Like I said, they have to display a certain sternness in public but in private they are very loving parents. I couldn't have asked for better ones."

Nefertari replied. "I'm looking forward to getting to know them better. Well, I don't know about you two but I'm wiped and I think I'm going to go to bed now."

Istnofret also stretched and yawned, "Yeah, me too."

Ramses looked at the two of them with a shocked crestfallen look. "Um... well, I ... thought..."

They both broke out laughing. Through her laughter, Nefertari spoke first, "We're just kidding Ramses. Gosh you are kind of easy to fool sometimes."

"You two are terrible. What have I gotten myself into?" he said throwing his hands in the air.

"You've gotten yourself two wives who are going to torture you every day ... but only the kind of torture that I'm sure you'll enjoy. Remember, whenever, wherever, however you want us, we're yours... for all time."

"Hmm... that sounds promising I guess."

"You guess?"

"Ok. I like the sound of that. A lot."

"That's better." Nefertari turned to Istnofret, "So, shall we prepare ourselves to ravish our new husband?"

"Yes. I'm looking forward to it. That teasing earlier today has been on my mind all day. I could hardly eat. My pussy has been leaking for hours waiting to feel Ramses inside it."

That talk got Ramses's cock's attention and it proceeded to start filling out. Menhet's new clothes did the trick and cradled it as it grew.

"So shall we retire to the bath room for a few minutes? Ramses, why don't you wait for us in the living area? We won't be long. I've been waiting for this all day too."

"Of course." Ramses slipped away and went back to the living area to recline on the cushions. He thought back over the day. So much had changed. But all good as far as he was concerned. He had basically lost much of his privacy but had replaced it with two gorgeous sexy wives. A good trade he thought to himself. He wondered what they had in store for him and knew too that he'd enjoy whatever it was.

Only moments later, the two girls appeared at the doorway. Both were now naked, their hair down, standing there looking at him with sultry looks. His gaze flew back and forth between them. Taller, heavier Istnofret with her shorter hair and voluptuous hips and tits. Shorter Nefertari with her long dark hair, smaller frame overshadowed by her large tits. He so loved looking at her, and when those dimples appeared from her smile, his heart melted.

"So, our husband, we're ready. Are you?" Nefertari spoke.

"One second," Ramses replied and quickly started removing his clothing.

"No, wait Ramses." His hands paused. "When the time is right, we will do that for you."

"Oh, ok." He stopped undressing and put his clothes back in place. "Ok," he repeated.

"Come with us," Istnofret told him crooking her finger at him, and turning towards the bed with Nefertari. Ramses did not hesitate and followed them, admiring their tight asses as they led the way.

"Sit down over there and watch us," Istnofret continued.

Ramses groaned. More sitting and watching. That's how the day had started. Oh well. However, he wasn't going to argue and took a seat to the side.

"Sorry Ramses, but we need to punish you for your comment to your parents about me," she continued. "I don't think you'll mind this punishment though. Nefertari and I are going to make love in front of you. Show you what we've been doing the last while ... between men. Show you how to please a woman. How to please us. How to please any woman you may want in the future."

Ramses nodded. He was ready. He wanted to watch. He wanted to learn.

Istnofret pulled Nefertari toward her. "First just a touch, a light touch," she started as she gently traced her fingers up and down Nefertari's arms. "The arms, then a light touch on her breasts." Her fingers followed her instructions and slowly ran over and around Nefertari's breasts. "They are so beautiful, aren't they? So full." Ramses nodded. He didn't disagree with that. Istnofret moved forward and rubbed her breasts against Nefertari's. "It feels so good when our tits rub together. Our nipples get so hard. Can you see?" Again he nodded. She looked over at him. "Cat got your tongue Ramses?" He nodded and then shook his head. He didn't know. She laughed lightly. "It's ok. As long as you've got your tongue back later when you eat my pussy." His cock jumped at that thought. "And Nefertari's too. Hers tastes so good. Did you eat it earlier?" He nodded his reply. "So you know then. I can never get enough of her taste. But first maybe a kiss," and she moved her mouth to Nefertari's and they kissed - deeply. Ramses watched as Nefertari's hand moved down Istnofret's back and rested against her ass cheeks. He could see her pull Istnofret closer to her body.

They kissed and then parted, slightly short of breath. "I love kissing her," Istnofret continued. "And your kiss earlier was pretty good too. Can't wait for more of that." Ramses was all for that as well. Istnofret pushed Nefertari towards the bed, and then crawled up over her as they both fell down. From his position, Ramses could see both their pussies before him. He could see them both getting wet from their make out session. Oh how he wanted to just bury his face in there, and his cock. Bury it in both of them. If he could, both at the same time. You'd think a God could have two cocks. Oh well, not to be.

"Keep watching Ramses," Istnofret continued and he watched as she flipped herself around so her face was next to Nefertari's pussy, and her pussy was over Nefertari's face. "This works for both of us," she explained and reached down to the pussy before her. "While I'm doing this, she can do the same for me, or whatever she likes." Ramses looked back and could see that Istnofret's pussy was now being licked by Nefertari's tongue. "Oh yes, Nef, that's what I like. You do it so good," Istnofret said to her friend before her own face dipped down into Nefertari's pussy. Ramses watched as her tongue licked away at Nefertari's spread open pussy. "Tastes so good," she commented. "And so wet too. You want to feel Ramses's cock inside you again, don't you?" she asked. Ramses heard Nefertari's affirmative grunt. "Does it feel good? Filling you up with that beautiful big cock that our husband has." Again a grunt came from the other end. "I know I can't wait until I feel it inside me. My Gods, I haven't even touched it yet. I have to touch it now." She looked up at Ramses, "Can I? Can I touch it now?"

Ramses was all for that and stood up. Istnofret continued rubbing Nefertari's pussy, getting it even wetter. He watched as she pushed two fingers inside her friend. His articles of clothing were quickly opened and tossed aside. His cock flopped out into the open.

"Oh," Istnofret moaned when she saw it. "That is beautiful," she commented.

Ramses reached down to stroke it. He knew that it wasn't even completely hard yet and rubbed it a couple times to get it to its maximum size.

"Oh Ramses. That is amazing. Can I touch it?"

Ramses moved next to her face with his throbbing cock. She pulled her fingers from Nefertari's pussy and rubbed the wetness over Ramses's cock. The combination of that and his own leaking lubrication made it shine in the light from the flickering candles. "So hard," she commented. "So big." Her mouth opened and she grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him into her mouth. Ramses watched in astonishment as his entire cock slipped into her mouth. He knew it had to be going into and down her throat. He pulled back leaving a trail of saliva hanging from her mouth. "Fuck, that feels so good," she moaned before taking his cock back into her mouth.

"Sure does," Ramses added.

"Fuck me Ramses," Nefertari said around Istnofret's pussy. "What are you guys doing back there? I need you to fuck me now. Shove that hard cock into my pussy."

Ramses looked down at Istnofret. Her blowjob felt so good but he wanted to fuck Nefertari. Gently he pulled his cock out of her mouth. She understood, flipped around and knelt beside him. Then she helped him out by guiding his cock into the pussy before her. He held Nefertari's hips and slid his cock inside. It seemed to fit easier this time than the first time. Nefertari moaned as she felt his cock. He moaned too when he bottomed out inside her, his hips flush against hers, his cock deep inside her.

He slowly slid his cock back and forth, feeling her pussy grabbing hold of his cock, squeezing it hard. He looked down over his first wife's firm hard body. Her tits bounced back and forth as he fucked her. Istnofret moved around so she could take a nipple into her mouth. She pushed Nefertari's tit flesh together to push her nipple out even more. Her dark hair covered Nefertari's chest and Ramses could only see the back of her head. But that was OK. He glanced down between their bodies to watch his cock buried deep in Nefertari's pussy. It felt so right. He realized that Nefertari's orgasm was quickly approaching so moved his hips harder and faster, pushing his large cock deep into her body. As Istnofret attacked one tit and then the other, Nefertari's orgasm shook her entire body, causing it to tense up and squeeze down hard against his cock. Ramses held back his own orgasm. He still had another wife to fuck.

"My turn Ramses, please. Please fuck me now," Istnofret begged as she knelt next to her friend. She roughly squeezed her own tits now. Her one hand was down between her legs rubbing her pussy. "I'm so wet. I've been waiting all day. Since my first view of your amazing cock."

Ramses glanced down at Nefertari silently asking for her approval. She nodded with a satisfied smile. "Do it. You don't need to ask me."

So Ramses turned his gaze to Istnofret who was now laid out beside her friend. Her long legs were spread wide opening her pussy to him. He wanted a taste and moved his head downwards. A long lick produced a moan from her mouth. Ramses grinned to himself. He could get used to this. He held her legs apart and feasted on the delicious liquid flowing from her body. His cock though begged to experience her pussy for itself. He wasn't going to deny it. Sliding his body up over hers brought his cock to her entrance. Holding her gaze with his own, he pushed his cock into her pussy. Her eyes opened wide as she felt his girth. They opened wider as he continued pushing his cock deeper into her body. A small grin escaped from his own mouth as he watched her.

"Oh fuck Nef, he's fucking huge," Istnofret turned her head and said to her friend. "Feels so fucking good filling me up like that." Her head turned back to her husband and she reached up for his face to bring it down to hers. Her mouth attacked his, her tongue pushed into his mouth as she kissed him hard. Ramses kept his hips moving throughout, sliding his throbbing cock in and out of her wet pussy.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me," she grunted as their mouths parted. She wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him deep. "Deeper, deeper," she commanded. Her orgasm was quickly approaching. "Yes, yes, I'm cumming," she moaned out as Ramses bottomed out inside her.

Ramses felt his cock get covered in wetness as liquid escaped from her pussy. It lubricated her vagina to the point where he could effortlessly thrust his cock in and out of her body - which he did as her orgasm flowed through her body. After a minute of continuous orgasm, her body finally dropped back down to the bed and relaxed. Ramses slowed his thrusting and withdrew his cock from her pussy. Her juices covered his cock and dripped down to the bed.

He reached down to feel his cock. His hand easily slid up and down his length. He was so close to cumming. He glanced over to Nefertari and caught her watching him. She noticed, "Don't stop Ramses. You look like a god. Stroking that gorgeous cock. I love seeing that. So powerful. So hard. So fucking big. Come over here and fill me with your seed. I want to feel your seed inside me. Make me pregnant so I can give you a child."

Ramses could only grunt in reply. He was long past the point of rational thought. Sweat dripped down his body. He could feel Istnofret's juices covering his cock. He shuffled his way back to Nefertari and aimed his cock at her pussy. They were both so well lubricated that he entered her effortlessly. With one deep thrust he pushed his entire length inside her and with a growl, let his orgasm overtake him. His cock lurched inside her emptying itself. Though he had already cum multiple times today there was no shortage of his seed and he felt his cock twitching inside her as his cum filled her up.

Finally he was empty and withdrew his cock. Some of his cum escaped with it but Nefertari quickly reached down to push it back inside. "I don't want any to escape you know," she said with a determined look on her face.

Ramses was wiped. He shook his head and laid down next to his wives. Nefertari on one side and Istnofret on the other. What a day it had been and within only a few seconds, his eyes closed and he was asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Ramses II
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds