• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • RapeGang Ch. 2
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

RapeGang Ch. 2

"OHHH GOD YEAHHH!! EAT ME OUT BLONDIE, CUMM ON YOU LITTLE WHITE SLUT; GIVE IT TO ME, YESSSSSS! AHHH IM CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR FACE, YOU LITTLE BITCH, TAKE IT ALL, OHH YEAHHHH! Kasha's was moving her hips all over Christina's face, and Christina's just kept playing with Kasha's pussy until her orgasm subsided. Kasha just sat there for a minute, enjoying the last few moments her waning orgasm.

"Ok Blondie, you can come out now." Kasha lifted her rear end off Christina's face. Christina's vision was blurry from not being exposed to light and having Kasha's love juice all over her face. She tried to focus in on the man she saw standing naked at the foot of the bed. Once she zeroed in on the handsome, smiling face of her kidnapper and sex god, she was stunned.

"Mitch!? My God, is that you?!"

"In the naked flesh, my dear." He said with a smile and open arms. "B... b... but we worked together, hell, we were good friends!"

"Why else do you think I chose you Christina? I like you and wanted you to be a part of our little group." Christina felt betrayed but glanced between his legs and saw his god-like cock and all the betrayal seemed to just melt away. "You can't tell me you're not excited, I saw the way you and Kasha made out."

"Well, I... I..."

"and the way you look at me now with those hungry eyes."

"Look, I mean, yes you are... but I..."

"Christina, look into my eyes and tell me you can't do it." She looked right at him, first at his eyes, which were warm, but she couldn't help but lower her gaze. Mitch smiled as he saw her eyes once again, drift down to his crotch. Christina couldn't resist his massive meat, it looked so good and she it made her horny as hell. While she was staring, Mitch took the opportunity to shake his hips to make his pendulous cock sway from side to side. Christina followed it with her eyes, back and forth, back and forth. That was the last straw; she ripped her gaze away from his fuckstick. "Oh God, Just Take Me!"

A wide smile slowly stretched on Mitch's face, "I plan to, but first I want to show what this thing can really do!" he said indicating his thickness with his a nod of his head. Kia was already next to him on the bed while he was standing next to it. Once Mitch had finished talking she took hold of his big snake and started to massage it. It was already hardening before she touched it, now it almost instantly got painfully erect. As soon as it was hard, Kia lowered her head and began to play with the purple head of his cock with her tongue.

After she was satisfied that he was completely hard she took almost his entire cock deep into her throat. Her lovely lips slowly moved down to almost the base of his manhood and then made the long journey back up to the tip. She did this up and down motion slowly at first but then quickened the pace. Christina was amazed at what Kia was doing; she was now fucking his whole cock with just her mouth and throat. "Ohh Yeah! That's how you do it Christina, Oooo think you could do this?" She couldn't answer, she was too engrossed in the show-taking place before her.

"Probably not right away, it took me a little while to train her to do this." Christina could hardly believe he was still standing let alone speaking, due to the blow he was receiving. "You know even Kasha hasn't been able to do this yet." Kasha who was lying on the bed recovering from her orgasm suddenly rose. " I heard that! Maybe I should show Christina what I can do!"

With that Kasha made her way to the edge of the bed where the action was taking place and joined in. She nudged Kia out of the way with her huge titties and proceeded to blow him herself. Kia stood back with her hands on her shapely hips to watch. Kasha began to do the same thing that Kia was doing but slower. She made up for lack of speed by playing with his balls. She used her long painted fingernails to lightly scratch and tease his big hairy sack. This action seemed to drive him crazy; his balls seemed to be sensitive. He took hold of one of the bedposts and leaned against it as she worked his cock and balls.

"Alright Kasha it's my turn again." Kia tried to get back in front of him to continue her fast paced blowjob. Kasha took her mouth off his cock and began to push at Kia. "Oh no you don't bitch!" The two women almost started fighting over his manhood. "Ladies, ladies please! Not in front of out new friend, I'm sure you ladies know how to share." They looked at each other for a minute, smiled and at the same time went back to work on his bloated cock.

Mitch had his eyes closed and his smile was wider than ever as the two women began to slurp on his cock. They both were using their tongues to please him; they seemed to be dancing on the fat tip of his prick. Their tongues also intertwined with each other's as they continued their assault on his manhood. After they were trough teasing his with their tongues they began to take turns deep throating him. Kia would first take him almost all the way to the thick base of his cock then back out and then Kasha would do the same but did not get it as deep. Instead of taking it all the way in, she used her painted fingernails to scratch his balls every time she deep throated him. He soon had them both in front of him and he began fucking their mouths in turn. He would do a few strokes in one then switch and do a few strokes in the other's mouth.

"Alright ladies, it's time to show Christina how to fuck two girls at the same time." He disengaged from their mouths and had them get on the bed. Christina had to move to the very edge to make room for them. Mitch got on the bed and then positioned himself underneath Kia with his back rested against the pillows at head of the bed. He took hold of her taught thighs and began to lower her onto his cock. Her pussy was wet and ready so he was able to easily slide his fat cock into her. Her legs were barely touching the bed; he was using his arm strength to move her whole body up and down on his cock.

Christina realized that he was showing off for her, however knowing that didn't subtract for the fact that his display was making her want him even more. He was now using his hips in combination with his arms to fuck Kia. He couldn't hold her for too long, she positioned her legs on either side of him and began to sheath herself faster on his fleshy sword. "Aaahhhh Ohhhhhh Yes yes God, your cock feels sooo incredible, Oooo ill never get tired of it Uhhhhhh!"

"Oh Yeah! You see this Christina, she can't get enough soon you won't be able too either." This statement scared and excited Christina all at the same time. Mitch then went back to fucking Kia silly, she was gasping for air as she bounced violently on his manhood. "Yes yes OHHH God YES IM CUMMING DON'T STOP FUCKING ME, DON'T EVER STOP AHHHHHHH!" Christina could see her cumming all over his cock and balls. The juices ran over his big balls onto the comforter covering the bed. Kia continued spasming for almost a minute before she began to calm down. After he was sure she was done, Mitch pulled Kia off his still fully erect dick. "Mmmm that was good... next!"

Kasha immediately stopped watching and began to climb onto Mitch's lap. Doing the opposite of Kia, she positioned herself so she was facing him. "I like to watch his gorgeous face while I pound my big black ass on his huge white pole." She said angling her head towards Christina. "Not to be pushy baby but hurry up and let's fuck!"

"Whatever you say Mitch, it's your show." With that, she positioned his purple-headed monster and slammed herself down on it. "Ooooo that's the way to fill up a pussy! Yeahhh, he fills me up more than any black man I've ever fucked. He throws the whole black is bigger theory way outta whack!"

"Ahhh ha ha ha that's Kasha for you, she loves to talk while we fuck, drives me crazy!"

"Ohhh yessss! That's why I do it baby, now let me ride you like the big white stallion you are, Ahhhhhh FUCK ME!" Kasha bounced up and down Mitch's long shaft, stopping at the top with just the big head inside her then pushing hard back down again. She smashed her gigantic black boobs all over his face as humped violently on top of him. "Oooooo this how I can kill... ahhhhhh... a man with my tig ol bitties, just push um in his face till he cant breathe! Ohhhh yessssss!" Once Mitch had gotten control back of the situation he put as much tit in his mouth as he could suck. He also started to pound his strong hips upwards to meet her thrusts. "I can't think... ahhhh, that's it baby... of a better way to die!"

"Mmmmm just don't die before I cummm all over that horse cock of yours!" Christina watched in amazement as these two sex maniacs were pounding the shit out of each other. Kasha's wide hips and big ass, slapping into Mitch's hips was shaking the entire bed. Christina loved the contrast between Mitch's body and Kasha's, her dark as night body riding Mitch's tanned white one. What especially caught her attention was Mitch's brown and purple cock being devoured by Kasha's dark pussy. Mitch had stopped moving, put his back and just let his hands rest on Kasha's boobs while she kept pounding away on top of him.

It looked like he was concentrating on something; he didn't make any sounds and all Christina could hear from him was his heavy breathing. Kasha suddenly stopped pounding up and down and began to grind back and forth on his hips. "Ohhh he's close, I'd better hurry then." She put her hands on his broad chest and then began to grind harder. And faster too, her hips became almost a blur as she rushed to get herself off before he came. "Ahhhh yeahhhh I'm about to cumm all over those big balls of yours baby, ooooo can you feel it? YESSSSS Here I CUMMM Get ready AHHHHHHHHH!!!" Kasha's juices exploded all over his sack, Christina saw it running all over his balls and onto the bed spread.

Just then Mitch came to back to life and began to move his hips underneath her. It only took a couple second before he too was cumming. "Ahhhhh Ahhhhhh YEAH! Ohhhhh." He didn't talk, he just grunted as he filled her pussy with his thick cum. Christina could see it running out of Kasha's pussy and onto Mitch mixing with her own fluids. Mitch's orgasm prolonged Kasha's and they took a minute of spasming together before they finally collapsed on each other.

Kasha seemed to be almost sleeping on top of Mitch while he just lay there under nursing on her breasts. "Mmmm don't you ever get tired Mitch?"

"Nope" he said simply and kept sucking at her dark nipples, which again began to extend. "Ooooo you're getting me horny again, you wanna fuck me with that pussy pleaser some more?"

"I'm sorry luscious, but you've had your turn." Kia who had been watching from the other end of the bed joined in after diddling herself back to hornyness again. "Oh how bout me? I could use another reaming from that monster of yours."

"No I'm afraid you've had your turn too." Christina realized what was coming up next. Mitch disentangled himself from Kasha's sweaty body and slowly moved towards her. He maneuvered right next to Christina so that they were barely touching. He spread his legs and let his cock fall to his upper thigh right next to Christina's. She couldn't take her eyes off of it. It was thick, semi-hard, throbbing and covered in mixture of cum, sweat and pussy juice. Mitch was looking Christina over and then began to look into her eyes. She did the same and was being taken over by his will. She then broke the gaze and looked back down at his cock.

It was throbbing even more and was again beginning to harden. "Look at it Christina. I get hard by just looking at you." Kia and Kasha had moved into each others arms and were kissing and stroking each other on and off while watching Mitch's final seduction of Christina. "Well my dear? All you have to do is what you want to do." She looked at his reviving cock and then back up at his gorgeous, smiling face. All she did was slowly smile... then she lowered her head to finally get that dream cock in her mouth. "Ahhhhh, welcome to fold."

Mitch spread out wider on the bed as Christina endeavored to give him head. He closed his eyes as Christina's mouth sank deeper and deeper on his cock. He savored just the feeling Christina's hot, wet cavern moving up and down the long shaft of his cock. After a minute he reopened his eyes and saw Kia and Kasha sitting at the end of the bed watching the scene unfolding in front of them. "Why don't you two find something else to do."

"Wait a minute," Kia began "you cant just make us leave, she got watch us with you." Christina was completely oblivious to the conversation; she was totally involved in her blowjob. "That's different, she's new blood and she needed to see that. She also deserves some time alone with her new 'friend'."

"But what will we do with ourselves, were getting horny again and our tongues just won't do it." Kia continued. "Yeah we need that horse cock of yours." Kasha finished. "Why don't you two call the boys over and get them to fill your holes for you. Now please leave and let me and Christina get intimately acquainted." The girls were still let down but nevertheless they left because they knew he was serious. Now that they were gone Mitch and Christina could finally get down to business.

"Oooo yeahh that's it baby, bring my cock back to life. Show me you can do it better than them." Christina was going to do just that. She had the thick base of his mighty ramrod with one hand and with the other she played with his balls. She didn't use her fingernails like Kasha did; she took the big sack in her hand and rolled it around. She took them between her fingers and rubbed her knuckles against them. When she noticed he got accustomed to it she took his sack in her hand again and began to pull on it. "AHHH! Ohhh God! YESSSSS!"

By his reaction, Christina figured that his balls must be a pleasure point. She continued to roll them around and pull the skin tightly, driving him nuts in the process (no pun intended). She lightened up on his balls because she was going to attempt to deep throat him. Back in collage she was a pro, she didn't hesitate to deep throat the largest of cocks. With her talents she'd even thought of becoming a porn star, but her parents got a hold of her and put her in a strait and narrow (and of course low paying) job. Since they had supported her through college she didn't have much choice. But now she hesitated before this one eyed monster. She hadn't done deep throat since college and this was bigger than any cock shed ever sucked. Mitch had noticed that she stopped pleasing his and was staring at his inflated cock.

"Go for it." Now was the moment of truth, there was no turning back. Christina slowly lowered her mouth around the purple head of his engorged manhood. She let the head penetrate her mouth until she felt the head bump into the back of it. She controlled her gag reflex and let begin to slide him down her throat. She kept her head sliding slowly (excruciatingly slow for Mitch) down the shaft; it kept sliding what seemed like forever when her lips met the base. She then pulled her mouth all the way back till it was just around the head again.

"Oh God damn that was great! I knew you were talented." Christina pulled her head off his cock. "Mmmm it's good to know I've still got it." She then took the head of his cock back in her mouth again. She just pressed the purple tip of his cock against her cheeks and played with it with her tongue before she began to deep throat him again. This time she did it faster, more confident in her "abilities." Pretty soon she was swallowing his rod with ease, going all the way down until her pert nose was buried his brown pubic hair, then traveling upwards again.

After a few minutes she could feel his cock trembling in her throat. She knew what this might signal, so she pulled her completely off his cock. "Ahhhh perfect. I was just about to stop you."

"Yeah right."

"It's the truth, I plan to let my load loose in that wet snatch of yours."

"Ooooo Goodie!"

"I knew you'd like that, but first..." Mitch then moved down the bed until his head was between Christina's legs. He licked his way up her inner thighs, going as slowly as Christina did, on his way to her yearning cunt. He worked his way around her fat pussy lips with his tongue, only teasing her. "Stop teasing me and lick it, you bastard!" Not one to be pushed around he continued to tease her pussy until he could actually see it spasm. "Oh God! Ok, please please please lick it."

Since she asked so nicely, he finally plunged his cock as deep as it would go into her wet, trembling hole. Once it was inside he wriggled it around ran it along the edges. Christina could see his head rooting around between her legs. Mitch took one hand and replaced his tongue with it in her pussy. He put two fingers in while he lowered his again to find her clit.

His two fingers began to pump Christina's pussy, while his tongue searched for her clit. When Mitch found it, he licked it at first then began to wrap his tongue around it. He was pretty proud of it, he managed to pick a few tongue tricks in his experiences and they proved useful. "Uhhhhggg Oh YES!" Christina was now moaning and beginning to tremble herself, she had already been in a sensitive state since she started blowing his and now his ministrations on her cunt were driving her over the edge. Feeling she was nearing orgasm, Mitch now began to nibble on her clit instead of just licking it. He also added another finger and was pumping them harder and faster in and out of her pussy. He wanted to get her off quickly because he was in dire need of cumming himself and he couldn't wait dump his load in her womb.

He added another finger and began biting Christina's clit. "AHHHH GOD, DON'T STOP I'M GONNA GIVE YOU A FACE FULL, UHHHHH!" He kept up the pace and was biting her clit even harder when he felt her cum all over his face. Her juices seemed to come out of nowhere. Christina had wrapped her legs around his upper back and forced his face deep into her moist clef. He had nowhere to go as the juices continued to flow. It continued for almost a minute as Christina thrashed around on the bed, riding out her hard-hitting orgasm. It finally stopped as Christina slumped on the bed. "Ohhhh your mouth is almost as talented as mine." Mitch gave her a little time before he crawled on top of her and positioned himself between her legs. "Now it's my turn, but your coming along for the ride!"

Mitch took hold of his cock and placed the engorged head against Christina's still wet pussy lips. He ran it up and down the length of them slowly just to get a reaction. Christina didn't move at all but pussy twitched in response to his stroking. That was all the answer Mitch needed, he centered his cock and pushed the head inside. Even that didn't get much of a reaction from Christina, she still had her eyes closed but her whole body twitched a little when he entered her.

Mitch still didn't care he just had to cum inside this hot blonde. He started pumping slowly, just to let her love canal adjust to his size. As he humped her, she began to slowly respond to his actions. Pretty soon she had her arms around his neck and her legs tucked behind his back. She was still mute but she did roll her eyes occasionally and moan. Once he got really got going she began to come alive again. One of the key things that brought her back was Mitch's huge ball sack slapping against her ass, it felt like she getting fucked by a lion. "Ahhh yeah Ohhh that's it Mitch, just keep fucking me."

"Good to know your still alive, for a while there I thought I was fucking a corpse." Now that she was reactive he began to really pound away in her wet hole. "How could... UHHHH... any girl die or least sleep with you... OH GOD... pounding her like a nail?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • RapeGang Ch. 2
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds