• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Rasheed's First Time

Rasheed's First Time

12

Note from author: I'm a virgin in my 20s and the only girlfriends I've ever had are my left hand and my porn, so I don't know what pussy tastes like so the description later down is gonna be not so good :) Also, this story is more about describing sex, and the SPH and femdom elements are not so focused upon.

*****

It was 11pm. Rasheed was horny. He had been stroking his circumcised cock to porn for the last hour, edging himself. As he watched a video of a brunette with big tits being fucked in her ass, Rasheed felt aroused but also depressed at how he was a virgin at 23. He should have been writing up a report for his boss to be given in tomorrow, but his cock's needs were more important. Rasheed wished he had a girlfriend like his colleagues who he could fuck whenever he wanted, but his looks and his tiny 3.5 inch cock didn't help his self-esteem. Another hour later at midnight, Rasheed, sitting naked in his chair, finally grunted and ejaculated his spunk under the laptop table, letting jets of semen land on the carpet as he usually did, not being bothered to catch it with tissue.

The next morning, Rasheed sleepily went to work as usual in Central London. During his lunch hour, he locked the door to his corner office, pulled down the window blinds, and got naked before sitting in his chair and starting to stroke his penis, first with only thumb and index due to its short flaccid length and then with one hand. Initially, he thought of the sexy asses of some of his female colleagues in order to get erect, how he wanted to make them suck and jerk his cock, titty fuck, pussy fuck and ass fuck them and then cum all over their bodies, but then he switched to porn on his office laptop. Halfway through his hour, he came across a porno in which the actress was pretending to be a prostitute. Rasheed suddenly got an idea, and he considered going to a prostitute in order to lose his virginity. Searching online for escort services, he quickly found a website featuring ads from many women. He found one he thought he liked, 'Katie', a 35 year old buxom blonde with a fine ass according to the sexy pictures she had posted which made Rasheed increase the pace of his stroking. He picked up his phone and dialed the number. After three rings a woman with a lovely northern accent answered.

'Hello?' she answered.

'Hi Katie, I saw your ad on the escort site?' replied Rasheed, his voice nervous and his cock close to critical at the fact that he was talking to a prostitute.

'Yes, baby, what can I do?'

'Um...what do you do for the normal £100 per hour price, baby?' breathed out Rasheed.

'Blowjob with condom, sex with condom,' replied Katie.

'What about blowjob without condom?' asked Rasheed.

'That's extra £20, baby,' replied Katie.

'Ok, um, what about rimming and licking pussy?' Rasheed asked bravely, having to slow down the pace of his wanking as he didn't want to cum over the office floor, and he was indeed close to the edge due to the explicit nature of the conversation.

'Licking is fine, but for rimming, you mean licking my ass?' asked Katie.

'Yes, baby, you are so beautiful and have a nice ass,' replied Rasheed, feeling he might have a heart attack if this conversation kept going.

'Oh, thank you, but that's extra £10. Total £130?' replied Katie.

'Ok, I'm also into small penis humiliation, and are you ok with slapping and punching my penis?' asked Rasheed, drunk from arousal.

Rasheed heard a slight giggle on the other end, which only made him hornier.

'Ok, no problem, baby,' replied Katie, 'What time are you coming?'

'Today at 6? And are you able to do anal fucking?' asked Rasheed.

'Ok, I'll see you then, but no anal, baby.'

'Oh ok, one last thing, baby,' said Rasheed, 'I am a virgin so please be gentle.'

This time he heard a louder giggle, before Katie replied, 'Oook baby, I'll see you at 6. I am going to text you the address.'

She then hung up. Rasheed decided to preserve the spunk in his ball sack and so put his clothes on despite his throbbing hard cock.

He was very horny the rest of the day. At one point, his boss, Natasha, entered the office to give him some documents. As she turned to leave, Rasheed couldn't resist staring at the blonde's curvaceous, sexy ass - one that had made him ejaculate more times than he could count - and suddenly realised his throbbing cock was going to cum!

With a sudden gasp, Rasheed had to use every ounce of willpower to not let his cock stain his pants with semen. Natasha turned around, startled by the sudden gasp and asked him if something was wrong. He waved her off as fine, but after she left the room, made sure to go to the toilet to pour some cold water on his penis.

After work, Rasheed drove to the address as quickly as he could, arriving a couple minutes before 6.

Nervously, he waited before the door for a while before finally knocking.

The door opened, and Rasheed was shocked to see what lay before him. Katie was better than in the pics. She had an extremely beautiful face with lovely blowjob lips and piercing blue eyes, lovely seductive blonde hair, a blouse that exposed a mind-bending amount of cleavage and hung tightly to her big sexy tits, and a very short denim bottom that looked more like panties, exposing her lovely long white legs, plus she was wearing high heels. This was a goddess of Rasheed's wildest masturbation fantasies and wet dreams.

'Hi, you are the 6 o'clock? The small penis guy?' asked Katie, smiling knowingly at Rasheed's facial look and the bulge in his trousers.

'Um...um...yes...I-I-I am Rasheed, hi Katie,' smiled Rasheed nervously, extending his hand to shake Katie's, mentally quivering in pleasure at the idea that that hand might be on his penis any time soon.

'Don't be shy, baby,' smiled Katie. When Rasheed just proceeded to stand there, her smile dropped and gave way to a questioning look.

Rasheed realised he was being stupid, and quickly reached into his pants to get out £150. He offered it to Katie.

'I thought we said £130,' Katie said quizzically as she took the money nonetheless.

'Well, for a beautiful goddess like you, you can keep the extra,' Rasheed blurted out.

'Awww, thank you baby. Come on inside,' said Katie, motioning her perfect lovely goddess hands for Rasheed to enter.

As Rasheed entered, Katie turned around and made Rasheed gasp and his cock to throb harder and leak more pre-cum in his pants. Her round bubbly ass was tightly encased in her shorts, showing off her curvaceous lovely ass which any man would have worshipped and died for.

'Wow, you have the most amazing ass ever, baby,' said Rasheed, unable to control his horny thoughts.

Katie looked back and smiled, 'So we've got an ass man over here haven't we?'

'Yes, sexy,' replied Rasheed.

Katie led the way to her neat bedroom, Rasheed following behind staring like an addicted loser at her gorgeous ass.

As soon as he was in the bedroom, Rasheed quickly took of his clothes except for his underwear, which caused Katie to start laughing.

'Wow, Rasheed, you're so hard already baby! And look at how your pants are from pre-cum, did my ass do that to you?' asked Katie, giggling in a way which caused Rasheed's cock to throb and being humiliated by undressing in front of a clothed, confident, powerful goddess.

'Yes, baby, that ass, and the fact that I was edging to porn all day,' replied Rasheed.

Katie laughed, then said, 'Why don't you take your cock out Rasheed?'

Greedily Rasheed took off his pants and stood completely naked in front of Katie.

'Wow, that is actually a tiny penis! And it's completely hard isn't it?' laughed Katie.

'Yeah, it's 3.5 inches long. Can you stroke it baby?'

Katie walked up close to him until his bellend was just centimetres from her belly. Then she leaned in closer and Rasheed pounced, kissing her lips.

He was already in bliss; this was the first time he had tasted a woman's lips, and this goddess was like a vixen and an enchantress. He extended his tongue into her mouth and their tongues touched. He kept kissing again and again, and then he felt her soft lovely hand grap the shaft of his erect, throbbing penis and start to slowly stroke it. Still kissing Katie, Rasheed let out a low moan.

'Oh yeah baby, that's it, stroke my cock.'

Rasheed pulled back and looked down. He couldn't believe his eyes! For the first time in his life, a woman had touched his penis with her hands (well, excluding his mother, but his mother was definitely not in his mind now).

'Katie, I want you to humiliate me over my tiny cock, and I want you to slap my cock and hurt me.'

Katie looked taken aback for a moment, but then realised that he was paying her to shut up and obey. 'The irony,' she thought to herself, 'this bastard likes to be dominated and yet he's ordering me around.'

'You have a tiny cock, Rasheed, is this why you pay for sex? Because no woman has ever slept with you?' Katie asked, still slowly stroking Rasheed's penis.

'Yes, my goddess, I'm still a virgin,' Rasheed replied, causing fits of laughter to emanate from Katie's divine mouth.

'You are pathetic, look at you, fat, ugly, a cock that will never please a woman!' Katie exclaimed before suddenly retracting a hand and landing a hard slap on his penis.

'Aaaahhhh!' exclaimed Rasheed, just as Katie slammed her knees right into his balls. Screaming in pain, Rasheed clutched his cock and balls as he fell to his knees in front of this massive goodness.

'How does it feel, Rasheed, for a woman to treat you like this?' asked Katie.

'It's very humiliating and embarrassing to have my dignity taken away, my goddess, but a beauty like you has every right to treat a man however she likes, especially a tiny cocked worthless man like myself,' replied Rasheed, now using one hand to slowly stroke his erect penis while still knelt in front of Goddess Katie.

'Hahaha, you are so pathetic, Rasheed,' laughed Katie, 'tell me all your secrets.'

'I'm a porn and masturbation addict. I love blonde women with big tits and asses like you my goddess. I'm into small penis humiliation and cfnm but I also fantasise about having sex with a real woman, something I've never managed to get for free.'

'What would you like to do now Rasheed?' asked Katie.

'I want to please you, my goddess,' answered Rasheed.

'Good answer. Now take your hands off your cock and put your pants on.'

Rasheed did as commanded. He was then shocked to see Katie take off her top, revealing her big sexy tits cupped in a bra! Katie giggled at the aroused, stupid look on Rasheed's face, the same stupid look she noticed on all men who saw her body.

Katie proceeded to remove her bra, revealing her sexy natural tits and their brown areolas and soft nipples.

'Alright, Rasheed, I want you to kiss me and work your way down,' declared Katie, sitting down on the bed.

Rasheed almost ran forward in excitement, and their lips locked while his hands caressed his goddess's tits. Rasheed kissed her deeply before kissing her cheeks, then her neck, which led to Katie moaning softly.

'Kiss my breasts, Rasheed, worship my nipples with your tongue,' moaned Katie.

Rasheed couldn't have been a happier man. He loved the idea of servicing his goddess and being used as a tool of her pleasure.

Rasheed fondled her left breast with his right hand while he kissed and licked her right breast in circles around her areola. Katie moaned, 'Lick my nipples, Rasheed.' Her hands were gently rubbing his erection up and down over his pants as Rasheed complied, moaning himself at her rubbing his erection as he began sucking on her right nipple. Katie's moaning slightly increased in volume, 'Oh yes Rasheed, that's a very good boy. Oh you are a good boy, Rasheed.'

Rasheed moved to kiss her left breast and then lick and suck on her left nipple. The man was in heaven. This must be what the houris in paradise must be like, or maybe even better, Rasheed thought to himself, despite a part of him knowing he was committing a major sin by being with Katie, and less major but serious sins by daily jerking off and edging to porn on his laptop and iPhone.

'I want to stick my cock between your tits, baby,' gasped Rasheed.

Immediately he felt Katie grab his ball sack and cock through his pants using her right hand...and then she squeezed very hard.

'Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh! Please let go!' screamed Rasheed, being brought to his knees for the second time.

'You bitch, you are my slave, you do what I want!' exclaimed Katie, twisting harder on her grip on Rasheed's Crown Jewels.

'Yes yes yes! I'm sorry my goddess, please let go!' exclaimed Rasheed, in pain and on his knees. Finally, relief washed over as he felt Katie release her paralysing grip.

'Kiss my feet and apologise, slave,' ordered Katie.

Rasheed was about to object that he wasn't that into feet, but thought better after realising the short distance between his male weakness - i.e. his penis and hanging testicles - and the heels Katie was wearing. He bent down and kissed her feet, afterwards saying, 'I am sorry, my goddess, I am only your slave.'

'Very good boy!' remarked Katie, beaming an evil grin at poor Rasheed.

Katie then stood up and began lowering her shorts, with Rasheed looking on like an eager puppy. He was going to see a woman's pussy in real life! Katie turned around as she did so, revealing her plump ass first.

'Is my ass making your cock throb, Rasheed?'

'Y-y-yes my goddess, oh goddess you are so beautiful I love and worship your ass,' Rasheed gasped and his left hand reached under his flimsy, wet (from pre-cum) pants and began stroking his cock, but with only thumb and two other fingers for fear of prematurely ejaculating in his pants - he definitely didn't want that humiliation in addition to his tiny penis.

Katie looked back and immediately said sternly, 'Take your hands off your cock you horny pervert!'

Rasheed struggled but eventually complied, taking his hands out of his pants.

After having removed her shorts, Katie bent over, leaning with hands on the bed.

'Well, Rasheed, fucking worship my ass now but don't you dare let that cock out of your pants,' warned Katie.

Rasheed was ecstatic. He walked closer and kneeled, and hesitated. Then he leaned in and planted a big kiss on her right ass cheek.

'Oh god, I love your ass, my goddess,' said Rasheed.

'I know you do, most men do, Rasheed,' said Katie, 'How else do you think I was able to buy my own house outright?'

Rasheed grabbed both her lovely juicy ass cheeks with his hands and gave a slight squeeze, before kissing her ass cheeks all over her. He placed his head firmly in her butt cleavage and took a big sniff, appreciating the scent of this goddess's divine ass. His cock throbbed harder and he felt a deep desire to just take his cock out and blow his load over her ass cheeks. But he controlled himself.

Rasheed suddenly had an urge to spank her lovely ass cheeks, but he was scared Katie might punish him via his vulnerable cock and balls, his male weakness to her female power. He decided to ask very politely.

'Um...my goddess...I...um...have a request that would please my cock. But of course I'll only do it if you please!' said Rasheed, nervously. He was aware of his cock being vulnerable but didn't want to cover his pants with his hands in case it made his goddess even more angry.

'What is it, slave?' asked Katie.

'I want to spank your buttocks, my goddess, I love them so much!'

Katie pondered this for a while, before replying, 'Ok, but first pass me your trousers from the floor.'

Rasheed obeyed. As he watched, Katie took his wallet and took out an extra £20, which was the remaining cash he had. She turned to look back at his pained expression and said, 'It will cost you, Rasheed.'

But in men like Rasheed, or in all men if they are faced with an ass like Katie's, the penis takes over the brain, so he dumbly nodded his head, eager to spank her juicy ass.

Katie then proceeded to take his iPhone out of his wallet, and asked, 'Unlock this phone, slave.'

Rasheed paused, 'Um...I'm not s-,' and then he moaned, his words forgotten, as Katie slowly leant back and her delicious ass landed on his crotch and began slowly rubbing against his throbbing cock.

'Come on, Rasheed, you want this,' Katie whispered seductively, before going back to her previous position.

Wordlessly, Rasheed unlocked his phone, showing her the passcode, then went back to kissing her buttocks. He then proceeded to extend his tongue, and having never done this before, spread Katie's buttocks apart and gently licked her anus. Katie moaned in response, and Rasheed, ecstatic at finally being close to a sexy female ass, began licking her pussy lips and then up to her anus by moving his tongue in one slow upward motion. Katie moaned slightly louder as he passed over her delicious, salty pussy. Rasheed proceeded to lick around her anus, before finally pushing his tongue inside her asshole. He thrust in and out several times, enjoying the sensation and feeling his hard cock throbbing in excitement, oblivious to whatever the fuck Katie was doing on his phone.

After some time rimming Katie, she turned around and sat on the bed before leaning fully back and spreading her legs. 'Now eat my pussy like you've seen in your filthy online porn wanking sessions and make me cum, you perverted slave Rasheed!' she ordered.

Now Rasheed was fully able to appreciate her pussy. No hair whatsoever, it was a perfect, lovely pussy. It was an innie pussy, but as she spread her legs, a little bit of her labia minora peeked out, almost like it was teasing and inviting and enchanting men. Rasheed was in bliss looking at this lovely pussy, before he bent down and started licking it. At first he spit on her pussy and used his tongue to spread it all around, eliciting moans from Katie.

'That's it, good boy, learn to use your tongue because you'll never be able to please a woman with your cock. If you ever do get a girlfriend she'll definitely cheat on you with men with bigger cocks,' whispered Katie, moaning.

He then used his fingers to pull back her clitoral hood, exposing her moderately large divine clit. Rasheed wrapped his lips around her clit and began sucking on it, eager to please his goddess. He then used the spit he had earlier spread to lube his index and middle fingers, before inserting it slowly into her pussy.

Katie's moans were louder, 'Oh yes! Rasheeeed! Oh yes that's right, keep doing that baby!'

Rasheed continued sucking on her clit while thrusting his fingers fully in and out of her wet pussy. The feel of her pussy on his fingers was new to Rasheed, and he loved it!

'You have a worthless cock, Rasheed, and you should never expect any woman to even so much as touch your cock in the future, but you should endeavour to please women with your tongue without expecting anything in return, because beta males like you only exist as tools to be used by goddesses like me.'

'Yes, my goddess, I understand,' Rasheed said, and then went back to eating her lovely pussy.

Rasheed's tongue grew tired, something he didn't realise could happen, and his face was covered in pussy juice, but he continued for what felt like a long time until suddenly Katie's moans became higher pitched and louder.

'Yes, Rasheed, keep sucking my clit! Oh yes! Yes! Yeeeeeeeesssss!' Katie screamed as she had a violent orgasm. Rasheed's face got drenched in pussy juice, and he felt the walls of her pussy contract and push repeatedly on his two fingers still inside her pussy. He gave one last kiss to her clit and removed his fingers.

Katie lay panting on the bed, and then slowly got up.

'Ok, Rasheed, now you can take off your pants,' said Katie, still panting slightly.

Rasheed was slightly hurt she didn't say thank you, but then reminded himself that he was a slave and she was his goddess. He was too drunk on arousal to realise she just wanted to get this over with so she could do something she would actually enjoy. He took off his pants and stood completely naked in front of the completely naked Katie, his cock at full mast.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Rasheed's First Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds