Ravaging Fantasy - Brent's Tale

We were prepared for her attempts to escape, and as instructed by Mary we simply let her undulate, futilely scream, and ineffectually yank on the handcuffs for about ten minutes. While she did this Clayton and I completely disrobed, our cocks hard as rocks. Clayton chuckled when he whispered to me "Dude, you're thick as a beer can; glad that I'm going first."

I chuckled back – Clayton had nothing to be ashamed about as far as his equipment was concerned.

Combined with the fatigue Amy had to have had from the hours of exercise we had observed her doing that afternoon, after ten minutes she was obviously exhausted. Once her undulations and yanks had almost completely dissipated, from behind Clayton securely fastened a light-tight blindfold over her eyes. Then, as prearranged to make her reality as close as possible to the fantasy she had described on the video, we both mumbled into her ear "We've wanted to fuck you for years!"

We weren't lying!

We removed our hoods once we were sure that the blindfold was secure, and then we gently but firmly put her on her knees with her head and hands close to the headboard, so that she could support myself on the mattress with her hands. Then Clayton started licking and fingering her cunt while I fondled her tits. It seemed like she was trying hard not to have an orgasm, but Clayton and I were doing our best to stimulate her. Her pussy started leaking in response to the tongue and finger stimulation that it was getting, and her nipples hardened and expanded as their sensitivity increased from the stroking, pawing, pinching, and licking that I was visiting upon them.

Clayton shinnied up behind her and completely buried his rock hard cock in what he exclaimed was a "fucking snug pussy." She seemed to orgasm from just simple penetration alone, probably because she had been expertly stimulated before the penetration. He seemed to be busy vigorously reciprocating his stiff appendage in her pleasure channel while occasionally slapping her ass, but I wasn't paying much attention since I was busy with her tits. Even though Amy's best features were her ass, thighs, and pussy, she also had a really nice pair of tits, with nipples as sensitive as I thought could be humanly possible.

It seemed like that in view of the energetic way that both Clayton and I were working on Amy that she had three or four more orgasms before Clayton started grunting, signaling an ejaculation. Clayton groaned like an old waterwheel as he seemed to pump her full of jism, making me wonder how swampy her pussy would be for me.

With a very satisfied moan, Clayton pulled out of Amy's ravaged pussy with a loud pop. I interrupted sucking on her tits long enough to cackle, and then stroked my iron stiff cock over her face.

Clayton mumbled to me so that Amy couldn't hear "That's the best pussy in history, dude – I'm in fucking heaven!"

"Sucking on her hypersensitive nipples is top notch too," I mumbled back.

Clayton and I switched places. His slightly rougher, from all that stick handling, hands and muscular tongue were now working on her tits. I was surprised that it didn't bother me at all that Clayton had already deposited a full load in her pussy because her pussy looked so, so sweet framed by her world class ass and thighs, and I figured that I would need the extra lubrication to bury my (no brag) really thick hog. I fingered her a little and then started to stick my stiff cock into her gaping hole.

She groaned as her tight little pussy tried to expand to accommodate the girth of my cock. It seemed that it was several minutes of combined pleasure and pain on her part before my monster was completely buried. As I reciprocated my cock back and forth I couldn't help grunting loudly, and I heard Clayton cackling between licks as he was working on her hypersensitive tits.

Although it may have still been involuntary – it wasn't clear that Amy had yet succumbed completely – her pulsations of her pc muscles were much more effective than with any other partner I had ever had. Despite my obvious plan not to say anything – aside from the initial "We've wanted to fuck you for years" – because we didn't want to take the chance of being identified, as Amy squeezed and released I groaned "Holy fucking cunt...so fucking tight...squeezing the cum out of me..." and other exclamations. My mind was incapable of doing something as complex and trying to disguise my voice, but I'm sure that she didn't recognize it.

The discharge of my girthy cock into her pussy was truly epic. I almost blacked out, and she seemed to black out, and then regain awareness, several times as I continued to leisurely reciprocate in her now fully capitulated cunt. When I pulled out I felt not only an electric charge up my spine, but there was a "pop" as loud as a firecracker, and she shivered.

It was now clear that her body had completely surrendered so we used and abused her time and again. There was no need to handcuff her any longer because there was no way that she could escape, and given her condition even try to. Clayton and I each fucked her in the missionary position with her heels on our shoulders. We cleaned the sweat off of her – and our – glistening bodies with wet wash cloths from the master bathroom.

After we each fucked her missionary, we realized that we had forgotten the tube of lube in the car, and we wanted anal, so we scrounged around in her nightside table drawers. We not only found a tube of lube, but we found her vibrator. We took turns stimulating her clit with it while she was lying on her back, the person not using the vibrator holding her hands over her head while we were obviously recharging our cocks. We decided to get her to help us recharge so we gently removed the duct tape from her mouth, gave her sips of cool water, and then stroked our cocks over her lips.

Without in any way harming her, Clayton was insistent that she suck him hard by keeping his mushroom head in contact with her mouth. After she – seemingly enthusiastically – sucked him rigid my girthy dick completely filled her mouth while I swung my pair of oversized testicles into and out of contact with her face. It was heavenly when she started fondling my massive orbs as she sucked.

Once we were both hard we administered the coup de grace. This was initiated by Clayton fucking her lubricated ass, resulting in a loud low grunt from him when he discharged in her bowels, while she spasmed. She had barely had time to recover from Clayton's ass fucking when I started fucking her doggy. This time, as I fucked her Clayton moved the vibrator in-and-out of her asshole and went through all of its speeds at one time or another.

My cock exploding in her pussy at the same time that the vibrator was exciting her ass seemed to cause her pleasure circuits to fry, and she completely blacked out. I almost became comatose myself, and Clayton had to actually pull me out of her – with a laugh of course. At that point we had been ravaging her for more than two and one-half hours.

We checked her to make sure that she was OK – she was, as indicated by her regular breathing and the smile on her face. Then we washed more sweat off of her, and covered her up with a light sheet, gathered our equipment, and left. We both were wiped out – "I felt like I just played two hockey games in a row against the Boston Bruins" was Clayton's comment – but we had big shit-eating grins on our faces.

Once we got to the car we sat for a few minutes with our eyes closed, chuckling and recalling some of our amazing feelings when we were banging the best piece of ass ever. About 8:00 p. m. Clayton called Mary's emergency cell phone; she answered on the second ring. I just heard his side of the conversation.

"Yeah, it's Clayton and Brent, Mary. What a fantastic fucking time that was," he chuckled.

"Yeah, everything worked out great – exactly as we planned...I assure you that we did not hurt her even a little bit...Yeah, if she didn't enjoy it after her first fifteen minutes of trying desperately to escape she's the best actress in the world...Yeah, we got lucky that she had worn herself out exercising before we ravaged her, otherwise she probably would have fought longer...Well, all I can say is that next to winning the Stanley Cup two years ago, that was by far the best experience of my life...I'm sure that Brent feels the same way – let me put him on," Clayton said, handing me his cellphone.

"Hi Mary," I chortled.

"Well, did she get her fantasy fulfilled?" Mary asked.

"I think so, but even if she didn't I sure did," I earnestly replied.

"It was good for you?" she rhetorically asked.

"Hell, Mary, even though I'll never win a Stanley Cup I doubt that any experience in my life will ever be half as good as that. I thank you soooo much for getting me on board," I responded, tears of joy welling up in my eyes.

"Glad I could help. Tell Clayton that once Amy comes to see me after I get back from vacation I'll give you two a complete report on her reaction."

"Can't wait...bye," I signed off, handing the phone back to Clayton.

****************

I was on a natural high for weeks after my ravaging excursion. Mary called Clayton and me about a month afterward and we went to see her on a Saturday morning. She played us the video of Amy explaining how the ravaging activities were actually very pleasurable physically, even though she was pissed at Mary for orchestrating it – which of course Mary denied. We chuckled when Amy tried to get Mary to tell her who the ravagers were, even throwing out five possibilities (the list included both me and Clayton); but Mary stoically declined to even admit that she knew anything about it, let alone the identities of the ravagers.

Clayton and I were also pleased that Mary's ravaging fantasies were now a thing of the past, and that they no longer interfered with her daily activities. "It's not often that you can do someone good psychologically while at the same time having an all-time physical experience for yourself," Clayton chuckled, and which I quickly seconded.

There was one issue that came up for me, however. I longed to see Amy again – I mean since it was the best experience of my life that was to be expected, wasn't it? Therefore, I found myself cruising past her house one Saturday morning hoping to get a glimpse of her. As I approached her house Sybil came walking out. I forgot how good looking Sybil was – and it seemed that she looked more like Amy than the last time that I saw her – especially her ass and thighs. Sybil looked right at me, so if I had any intention of slipping away that plan was moot.

I pulled to the side of the cul de sac and with a big smile said "Hi Sybil – you're really looking good."

"You're looking good yourself, Brent – really happy," she replied also with a big smile.

Chit-chat led to me asking her out on a date ("All she can do is say 'no'" I said to myself). Apparently she was willing to give a relationship a second try. We've now been dating for a few months, and it seems serious this time. It includes frequent sex, and Sybil is almost as much fun as Amy, and next to Amy my best fuck ever.

Of course I do make a point to see Amy whenever I can without raising suspicions, and give her a hug whenever I do – careful to hide my hard-on. I wonder what would happen if she ever found out that I fucked her unconscious? I wonder, but I don't care to find out. She'll certainly never hear it from me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds