• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Raw Ch. 01
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Raw Ch. 01

I'm sure that I was a vision from my black heels, up my legs covered in sheer black hose capped with lace, past the black satin straps connected to my garter belt, all the way to my bald pussy spread open wide. How long was he going to leave me like this? Maybe that was part of the arousal...not knowing what he was going to do and when.

I closed my eyes and focused on breathing. Slowly in. Slowly out. I was able to shift my upper body a little, but all that did was rub my breasts deliciously against the padding. So much for trying to relax. I flexed my wrists as best as I could, adjusting my grip on the handles. And then I waited.

The song ended and changed to "Fallen." I was humming softly, singing the lyrics in my head when Brian stroked his hands across my butt cheeks. I jerked, but there was nowhere to go.

"You know this song? The artist?"

"Yes, Sir. Enigma and Delerium are two of my favorites. "

He didn't respond with words. Instead, his hands slid up to my waist and down over my hips. They circled under my cheeks and up around again, barely touching the backs of my thighs.

I moaned when he trailed one finger down the cleft between my cheeks, circling around my asshole.

"Beautiful, beautiful, Becca." He leaned down and kissed each cheek.

I blushed. No one had ever done that before.

Every muscle became tense when his tongue darted out and trailed wet lines across my skin from my left hip all the way to my asshole. He repeated it on the right side. I whimpered when he spread my cheeks wider and licked lightly around that most taboo spot. I didn't know if I should be horrified or enraptured. Before I could think anymore about it, he moved his hands to my hips again, stroking my sides and lower back.

The song changed yet again, but I didn't recognize it. It didn't matter because Brian chose that moment to lick my pussy from top to bottom, and I came hard. Because I was restrained as such, I felt my body shaking all the way to my core.

I was gasping for breath as he latched onto my clit and slid two fingers deep in my bared pussy. I came again a moment later. He stroked me through the orgasm and then removed his fingers. His tongue replaced his digits, and I could feel the tip of that thick muscle poking and circling at my entrance, licking up my juices as they flowed out of me. His fingers now stroked around my pussy, holding my lips apart, occasionally rubbing my clit. I came at least three more times like that.

Suddenly he was gone. I whimpered, relieved and yet needing something more. I had just taken a deep breath when I felt him step up behind me, the front of his naked thighs brushing the back of mine. My exhale came out a shaky squeak.

"Shh, shh, shh," he said, rubbing the tip of his cock against my asshole in small circles.

I was supposed to be quiet when he was playing back there? Surely he wouldn't fuck me there...not without my consent? Tears formed in the corners of my eyes, and I bit my lip so I wouldn't utter that one word.

My jaw relaxed when he finally moved down. The rest of my body remained tense as he now rubbed his cock back and forth through my swollen folds, coating it with my juices. He groaned when my pussy contracted against him.

I thought I was going to die when he suddenly grabbed my braid and tugged, my head wrenching back toward him as he pushed into me with just the head of his cock. He withdrew all of the way and then slowly penetrated me again. My muscles clamped around him, unrelenting. He slid in a little more, stroking just an inch back and forth.

"That's it, Becca. Good girl. You should see how lovely this looks. How easily you take me in."

I struggled to swallow. Oh, I could imagine. But right now, I wanted him to slam into me, to fuck me hard so I could come all undone around him. I wanted him to shatter me.

Apparently he planned to just torture me because he slid in another inch and stroked just two inches inside me. Then three inches. He did this, inch after inch, until all seven were sliding in and out at the most excruciating pace. He stayed away from my clit, which was driving me mad. He was bottoming out at such a deep angle since my body was already at an incline. I would have thought I could come easily that way, but I just couldn't reach that peak with the way he was gently pumping me.

But it felt absolutely wonderful. My restraints heightened even the smallest movement. His grip on my braid made me feel humiliated, like he was holding the reins of a horse. Yet, I wanted more.

Just when I thought I would pass out from desire, he picked up speed. His thrusts became harder. His grunts louder. He let go of my hair and gripped my hips, his fingers digging into my flesh.

I moaned. Yes! This was what I needed. The slap of his balls smacking my ass. The sound of his cock squishing through my arousal. The feel of him driving so deep I thought he was trying to climb inside my body. Sweat dripped off my forehead and down into my eyes. I couldn't see, but I didn't care. I just wanted to feel.

"Becca, you are being such a good girl. I'm so proud of you."

He smacked my ass with his open palm. I cried out, gasping as tears escaped my eyes. Oh, that hurt! But the pain felt good, too. He repeated it on the other cheek, and I almost choked on my tears. I was once again tempted to say the safe word, but I couldn't find my voice. And I wasn't quite to the point where I couldn't stand it.

Brian continued talking to me, but his words were so soft the music drowned them out. So I concentrated on Sarah McLachlan singing "Silence" instead. He changed his rhythm once more, stroking now in time to beat of the song, his fingers caressing my hips instead of gripping them.

I relaxed beneath his body, enjoying the pressure he was creating inside and out. I tripped on a couple of small orgasms, and then suddenly he stiffened, yelled my name, and came hard inside me.

I could do nothing but lay there, crying softly at my own failed release. I wasn't aware that he had pulled out until he was removing the spreader bar. He opened the cuffs on my wrists and helped me stand. I cringed at the way my legs would not cooperate as he led me over to the low bench by his chair.

He gently laid me down on my back, my legs and arms limply falling open on either side of the bench. I cried silently at the odd, detached sensation I felt from my body. And then he was straddling the bench, too, slowly sliding into my pussy. I stared at him through my blurry eyes, half dazed. He smiled down at me, stroking steadily, his hands on my thighs as he held them still. His cock hit that perfect spot, over and over again, rubbing against my clit in the process. It only took a few moments before I was mounting that precipice and falling over, screaming his name, shaking uncontrollably beneath him.

I remember him picking me up in his arms. Setting me in the hot water of the bathtub. Washing my hair and body. Drying me off. Carrying me to his bed. Climbing in beside me. Wrapping his arms around me so I was snuggled against his chest. Kissing me softly. Stroking my back.

The last thing I heard before I drifted off into a long slumber was his oh-so-sexy voice whispering in my ear. "You belong to me, sweet Becca. Now we're playing by my rules."

~ H

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Raw Ch. 01
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds