Ray Ch. 06: Rise

His hand moved between them, his fingers hunting for her clit. She grabbed it and shoved it away, not wanting any distraction from the way he felt inside her. He pushed her legs back farther, pulling himself up straighter. She gasped at the new sensation, her hands clawing at his hips.

Her breath become more frantic, each stroke sending electricity firing up her spine. It ripped through her body with each forceful thrust, building and twisting until she was scratching and clinging at his skin to keep him from pulling away. Even with the intimidating sound of his body slamming into hers, she loved how it felt to be filled by him. He brought his head back down, his mouth pressing against hers as she arched up into his chest.

The tingle started deep within her, centered where he ended and she began. His rhythm drove it out, his body sending it slowly rolling through her own. She cried out as it took over, seizing her muscles one after the other, rippling through her stomach and rolling down her legs. It didn't dissipate as fast as it erupted. Instead it slowly faded back to where it had escaped from and there it stayed, waiting to erupt again as he continued to penetrate through her.

"Come for me, Officer Ray," she whispered, running her lips over his bruised skin.

His muscles tensed, his movements becoming stronger as he thrust into her. She clung to his skin, no longer afraid as his tenderness dissolved into rough desperation. She wanted to feel his strength, every inch of him pushing into her, every piece of him he was losing control of as his primal need took over. There was no part of him she couldn't handle, no part of him that wasn't hers, and there was no longer any part of herself that wasn't his.

His face nuzzled into her neck as he shoved into her, his movement instantly weakening as his muffled groans got lost in her skin. Her legs wrapped around his back as he pulsed inside her, throbbing through her. His tortured need dripped down her skin, mixing with her own as he brought his mouth to her lips.

*****************

He threw back the covers, staring down at his erection. Her scent covered him, hardening it further. He was tempted to run his hand over himself, trying to remember how it felt. His eyes moved to the floor where his cage rested against the handle of the bolt cutters. The padlock was where it had fallen, cleanly cut free. He rolled over, his eyes staring at the dark hair tangled down his goddess' back.

He thought he had understood what it meant to be submissive, but now he knew how it felt to have her heat surrounding him, her breath whimpering in his ear as he moved through her, her gasps tearing down his spine as she tightened around him. He would take out an army to get to where she lie waiting for him. He would destroy the world to feel the softness of her skin one last time.

She rolled over, pressing her naked body against his. Her hand moved to his erection, wrapping around it and stroking gently from his base to his tip then back again. "What have we done?" she asked, her eyes entranced as his length jumped beneath her fingertips.

His watched her hand as it moved over him, stirring the need inside him once again. Maybe he wouldn't be thrown out of the community and banished to the vanilla world. Maybe Madame Lexi would have mercy. Maybe he could get away with a harsh punishment. All he knew was regardless of what was done to him, he had to protect his goddess. They could never know it was her directive he had followed. "I don't know, Mistress."

She remained silent, her head resting on his chest, her hand continuing its exploration. It moved down farther, caressing his sac as if it could soothe the ache away. A small drip formed on his tip then rolled down his length. Another soon followed, refusing to be contained. She moved down his body, stopping where his manhood stood up begging for her attention. Her tongue ran up the side the drops had escaped down. More drops followed the freshly cleaned path, his sac clenching at her caress. Her eyes stared into his, deep green against her dark hair. Her tongue swirled over his tip before her lips pressed against it. "Get dressed, Officer Ray. I have an idea."

****************

She twisted her hair into a bun and secured it to the top of her head, pulling out a few strands to break the perfection. They had spent the day before driving to every hardware store within ninety miles of his house searching for a matching padlock. They had spent the night entwined within each other, denying their failure.

"I'm ready, Mistress," he said, breaking her thoughts.

She turned towards him, eyeing the sweatshirt and jeans he wouldn't be wearing for long.

"Everything will be fine, Mistress," he assured her as he unzipped his pants, pushing them to his knees. He pulled his sac through the metal ring of his cage, then slipped the bars over his soft length.

She tore open the plastic containing the padlock they had finally settled on, knowing they were out of time and options. When it was just them it was easy to pretend she hadn't broken sacred rules. But the minute the lust diminished, the hunger subsiding into a low ache deep within her, the knowledge of the betrayal she had committed against the community refused to be silenced.

He hooked the padlock through his cage, snapping it shut, then pulled up his pants. "I'll see you soon, Mistress." He leaned forward, pressing his lips to her forehead before turning away from her.

She listened to the sound of the alarm beeping as she pulled the tags off the dress she had purchased during their search. The deep red fabric had called to her from the window of the small boutique they were driving by. It fit her like a second skin, molding over the thin lace bra she wore underneath. She pulled the silver key to the new padlock from the plastic packaging and slipped it into her bra, praying one final time their plan would work.

The simple nude heels she had purchased to match her dress were still tucked away inside the box. She sat down on the bed and pulled them out, slipping them onto her feet and buckling the thin straps at her ankles. She pulled her shoulders back as she stood, raising her chin as she had been taught so she could maintain her balance on the spiked points. The heels crashed into the floor, echoing off the wood, sounding her authority through the empty space. It was time to go home. Her Ray would be waiting for her, on his knees for her. It was time to remind him how strong his goddess could be, and remind him why she was worthy of his submission.

She pulled on her coat then opened the front door. The limousine was waiting for her, soft white against the sinking sunlight. She glanced down the road in each direction before hurrying down to the curb. She didn't know when Ben would come for her again, but she imagined he was close by, enjoying watching her fearful steps every time she left the house.

She scrolled through her phone as the limo pulled onto the road, searching for music to calm her nerves. When they came to a sudden stop her gaze moved out the window, her heart stopping when she saw the freeway on ramp. Her finger slammed into the button on the wall, her knuckle turning white as it pressed down against it. "Where in the hell are you going?" she yelled into the speaker.

"To Château de Fierté, Mistress," the driver replied.

"Why are you getting on the freeway?"

"That's the only way I know how to get there from here, Mistress."

"It's rush hour!" The traffic would be at a crawl for the next twenty miles, and the closest exit was five miles away. She buried her head in her hands, trying to convince herself even if she didn't make it in time, whichever domme went to get him probably wouldn't attempt to take off his cage.

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

"Get off at the next exit and I'll tell you where to go." If they weaved through the backroads, she may still make it in time. She dialed his number, the burn spreading through her chest at each unanswered ring.

****************

It had been too long since the door opened and his goddess was the one standing on the other side. Heels tapping against hardwood echoed towards him, bringing on a pounding in his chest and inside his cage. He ran his tongue over his lips, eager for the chance to taste her.

The knob on the door turned, his heart plummeting through the floor when it swung open.

"Oh good, my favorite cock."

He hoped the purple hue covering half his face would mask the color draining from his skin.

Mistress Mia leaned down, his key dangling from its chain into his face as she locked the metal collar around his neck. "Poor baby," she said, trailing her fingers down his wounded flesh. "I think I can make that feel better."

He stayed frozen to the floor when she turned back down the hallway. His mind spun, trying to remember if he had reset the alarm before leaving his house.

She turned back towards him, curling her finger. "Come, Slave."

He crawled forward, glancing away from her red platform heels to see if his goddess was anywhere to be found. The halls around him remained quiet while the thoughts in his head grew louder. There was only one reason his goddess would be delayed, and the limo driver wouldn't serve as a deterrent or protector.

She opened the door to one of the small dungeons and pointed to the center of the room. "Stand."

He got up and walked to where she commanded, biting into his lip as she removed the chain from around her neck. He needed to run away, run to his house where his goddess was being raped while he stood naked in front of another woman. "Mistress, I need to leave."

She stuck the key into the padlock. "You're not going anywhere until I'm done with you, Slave."

"I need to leave. Mistress Natalia—"

"Isn't here," she finished for him, her hand roughly grasping his sac. "Right now, I'm the only mistress you should be concerned with." She held onto him, squeezing him as she continued to unsuccessfully try and unlock him. "Why isn't this fucking working?"

His goddess was screaming for him. Ben was on top of her, smiling as he shoved her legs apart. "I'm leav—"

"Your key isn't working. I need to go get the spare." She turned and began storming towards the door. "If you move even one centimeter, I'll have your release day pushed back another four weeks."

Seconds after the door shut he ran towards it, glancing down the hallway to the left to make sure she was out of sight. His body shook as the images continued to flood his mind. His goddess clawed at Ben's skin, her legs trying to kick him away, but she wasn't strong enough to escape. She rolled onto her stomach, grasping at the floor for leverage, trying to pull herself out from underneath him.

He tore back down the long hallway, his tears burning his eyes as he counted how many times he had failed her. He didn't deserve her, and would never deserve her, and would never be allowed to serve her again. He cringed when he saw Mistress Elsa's blonde hair, her face already flashing through his head before she turned around and moved to block his path.

"Where are you running to, Slave?" she asked, her smile pale in comparison to Ben's.

He tried to move around her but she stepped to the side, refusing to allow him past.

"I asked where you were running to, Slave."

"I need to leave—" Ben was grabbing her hips, dragging her back towards him, yellow teeth flashing as his nails dug into her sensitive skin. She screamed in pain when he roughly forced himself inside her, her body too dry to be penetrated.

"I haven't given you permission to go anywhere. Why are you running, Slave?"

His hands clenched at his sides. He'd never hit a woman, and he wasn't sure if shoving her out of his way would count as hitting her, but he no longer cared. He lunged forward, dodging to the right to get around her.

She jumped in front of him before he could get by, causing him to crash into her. Her scream ripped through his ear as she toppled to the floor.

He kept moving, unwilling to slow down. The sound of the sobs pouring from his goddess' lips as she accepted her fate drowned out the sound of the angry domme screaming behind him. He rounded the corner, the slave door only a few more steps away.

"What are you doing?" Her voice brought him skidding to a stop, her hazel eyes wide with confusion. "What happen—"

He grabbed her before she could finish, covering her mouth with his own. His lips moved to her cheeks, then her eyes and forehead, covering her skin as he held her head between his hands. He dropped to his knees, burying his face in her stomach as he wrapped his arms around her legs. His breath began coming back to him as he inhaled her scent, his proof she was truly there.

"Mistress Natalia?" Mistress Mia's voice cut down the hallway.

He released his hold as Mistress Mia and Mistress Elsa approached. His goddess took a step forward, separating him from those he had disobeyed.

Mistress Elsa's eyes widened, her hand covering her mouth in a false attempt to stifle a laugh. "How sweet! You fucked up your hair to match his fucked up face."

"What's going on? What did you do to him?"

"He assaulted me. Knocked me to the floor while he was running from Mistress Mia," Mistress Elsa said, shaking her head. "What shameful behavior."

"I agree," Mistress Mia nodded, twisting the silver chain around her hand. "His key wasn't working so I had to go get the spare. I told him to wait."

Mistress Elsa's foot began to tap against the floor. "His key isn't working?" she repeated, raising an eyebrow. "Can I have the spare, please, Mistress Mia?"

His stomach turned as she approached him, her hand clenching the second key.

She grasped his padlock, twisting it in her hands. "This isn't a community lock." She shoved the key into it, her smile widening when it failed to free him. "Do you know anything about this, Mistress Natalia?"

Silence took over the hallway, the unspoken truths hanging heavy through the air.

"Come, Slave," Mistress Elsa said, reaching down to grab him by the hair.

His goddess reached forward, shoving her hand away. "If you touch him, you're going to end up on the floor again."

Mistress Elsa's eyes narrowed as she pulled her hand back. "Mistress Mia, please call Madame Lexi."

His goddess remained silent as she walked around the two dommes. He followed at her heels, counting how many rules they had broken. He stood when they reached the meeting room, pulling open the door so she could step inside. Mistress Elsa was close behind them, her face pinched in anger as she took advantage of his chivalry.

They took their seats on the cushioned furniture, Mistress Elsa to his right, his goddess to his left. He knelt down in the center of the floor, turning when he heard the door open. Mistress Mia's eyes caught his briefly before she took a seat next to Mistress Elsa.

It felt like hours of silence passed before the door to the room opened again. He didn't have to turn around to know it was Madame Lexi's heels hitting the floor behind him. She took a seat at her throne, her brow furrowing as her eyes scanned the room. "What's going on?"

"He assaulted me," Mistress Elsa said, her foot beginning its nervous tapping. "And Mistress Natalia threatened me."

"He didn't assault you," his goddess cut in. "You said he ran into you. Running into someone isn't assault."

"He hit me so hard I fell down!"

Madame Lexi held up her hand, silencing the room. She looked down towards him, her face refusing to show the thoughts behind her eyes. "Did you hit Mistress Elsa?"

"I tried to run around her but she moved in front of me so I accidentally ran into her."

"Why were you running?"

"Because he changed his lock and didn't want anyone to find out," Mistress Elsa answered for him.

Madame Lexi's head tilted, her eyes moving to his cage.

"Neither of his keys work," Mistress Elsa continued.

"Did you cut off your cage, Slave?"

He turned his head slightly, the feel of his goddess' eyes on his skin. There was no turning back from what they had done. All he could do was sacrifice himself for his goddess. "Yes, Madame."

"Why?"

Because the only person who ever should have had his key wanted to use that part of him for her pleasure, but it was a truth he could never speak. "To masturbate."

Madame Lexi sat back in her seat, running her hands down the smooth leather arm rests. "I have heard of chastity slaves finding creative ways to pleasure themselves without removing their cage. I also know it's possible for a man to orgasm while locked. What I've never heard of, however, is a slave risking his place in the community for a few moments of self pleasure."

He had known it was a poor lie the minute it came from his mouth, but it was the lie he had spoken and now had to justify. "I'm sorry, Madame—"

"Maybe Mistress Natalia knows why it was cut off," Mistress Elsa cut him off, her foot pausing, "especially since they're living together."

His jaw clenched, his hands balled into fists as he told himself to breathe. He would not allow his goddess to be put on trial.

Madame Lexi's eyes moved to the couch to his left. "Mistress Natalia, do you know why his lock was changed?"

He held his breath, waiting to hear her answer. He could never be punished for following the command of a domme. If she told them the truth, the fault would land on her, along with the punishment.

"I..." she started, a familiar pop sounding in his ears. "I told—"

"Oorah!" He yelled out the battle cry, silencing the room. It was a word he'd said a thousand times, then never said again.

Madame Lexi stared down at him, then turned to Mistress Mia. "Take off his collar."

He stayed on his knees as the metal was unlocked from his neck and the key to his prison was dropped into his lap. "She told me not to do it, but I did it anyway." He turned to his goddess, his eyes pleading with her to speak the lie.

She bit into her lip then looked to where Madame Lexi sat. "I told him not to cut it off, but he did anyway."

Madame Lexi's fingers folded together in her lap. "You're free to go." Her voice was quiet, her eyes never leaving where his goddess sat behind him, making it clear she knew he wouldn't be going far.

"This is bullshit," Mistress Elsa spat from the couch. "They're both liars."

He turned around, crawling to where his goddess sat. He had already been free seconds longer than he ever wanted to be, and there was only one way back into his chains. He held up his key, hating how it felt in his hand.

She bent down, her lips pressing to his as she took the key from his hand. She sat back, straightening in her seat as she put the chain around her neck. "Madame Lexi, I request for this slave to be allowed back into the community as my own personal slave." It was a request which couldn't be denied, a rule he knew their head mistress was well versed in.

Madame Lexi stared back at her, her face like stone. "While I will always have respect for clever manipulations of the rules, you, Mistress Natalia, must agree to allow him to be punished for his transgressions. I can only assume you had planned on punishing him anyway given his blatant disrespect of your authority when you told him not to cut off his cage and he did so anyway."

His mistress remained still, now trapped by their own lie. "I'm fine with him being punished."

"I think a caning will suffice, to be carried out by a mistress of my choosing..."

"I agree to allow my slave to be punished for his behavior, but I don't give permission for him to be punished by anyone other than myself."

Mistress Elsa's tapping foot became more incessant, but for the first time he was enjoying the sound. His goddess' collar now trumped all others, including their head mistress.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 181 milliseconds