• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Ready For Love
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

Ready For Love

"Intimate?" Brandi offered.

"Well, in a word—yes."

"We'll figure that out, too, Mom."

"Just...be careful, okay, honey?" her mom asked.

"Always," she told her.

When Brandi arrived just before seven, she wasn't sure who was more pleasantly surprised after the saw one another.

"Wow! You look so handsome!" she said as she admired the dark suit and blue, silk tie. "I love the matching pocket square, too!"

"Speaking of...wow. Wow! That is a to-die-for dress."

"You'd never believe the price."

"Oh, it's gotta be a two or three-hundred dollars," he said as he admired it.

"Or...forty bucks," she said as she turned around and playfully modeled it.

"That's insane," David said.

"Insane but true," she said just as Sophie came downstairs in a very pretty dress of her own.

"Look at you all beautiful!" Brandi told her.

This time she remembered to say 'thank you' before telling Brandi, "I want to be pretty just like you when I grow up."

Brandi knelt down and said, "You're already pretty, sweetheart."

The little girl put her tiny arms around Brandi's neck and hugged her then said something that almost made Brandi cry.

"I love you, Brandi," she said very sweetly.

Brandi blinked back tears as she said, "I love you, too, sweetie."

"Come on, Daddy! Let's go!" Sophie said as she reached for his hand.

"You heard the boss," David said.

David wasn't surprised when, just as with Paula, every head turned to look at the gorgeous woman walking arm-in-arm with him as the entered the restaurant. And he couldn't have been happier knowing she was with him.

They spent nearly and hour and a half there eating, sipping champagne, and getting better acquainted.

Sophie fell asleep on the ride home, and at one point David glanced over at Brandi and said, "It's funny, but I feel like I've known you all my life."

She smiled at him and said, using his own words, "It's funny, but I was just thinking the same thing."

They put Sophie to bed and went back downstairs where David poured them each a glass of red wine before sitting next to Brandi on the couch.

"I had a wonderful time tonight, David," she told him after a first sip.

"Me, too," he said.

"I wish it didn't have to end," she said as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"It doesn't, you know," he said quietly as he put an arm around her slender shoulders.

"Would you like me stay?" she asked hopefully as she looked up into his eyes.

"Very much."

"K," Brandi said in a soft whisper as her eyes darted back and forth with his.

David set his wine glass down then stood up, and offered Brandi a hand.

"Come on," he said not needing to say where they were going.

David locked the bedroom door behind them then turned to face Brandi.

"I have some things on hand I hope will help make this...."

"David? We don't have to do everything tonight. I'd love for you to make love to me, but we can just...explore, if you'd like. It's totally up to you," Brandi told him.

"I really want to undress you," he told her as he took her in his arms.

"Mmmm. I'd like that," she said as she reached up to remove his jacket. "And I'd like to do that to you, too."

"But someone only has one thing on," David said as she began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Not exactly," Brandi told him. "You'll be surprised at what all is under this very snug-fitting dress."

She smiled then said, "Then again, maybe you won't be surprised."

David laughed then put his hands on her pretty face and told her how beautiful she was again.

"I hope you won't feel differently after you see me without all the um...help."

"Help?" he asked as she pulled his shirt off.

"You'll see," she said sweetly as she unbuckled his pants.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes. Very. You?"

She pulled his pants at the same time he tried to say, "Yes."

He kicked his shoes off with the pants laying all over them then felt Brandi pulling on his underwear.

Brandi purred when she saw him.

"It's beautiful, David," she said as she smiled at him and took a man's cock in her hand for the first time in her life.

She gently pushed him back onto the bed and knelt between he legs.

He was fairly long but mostly just thick. Deliciously thick. And very hard.

Brandi lifted his balls gently then flicked her tongue at the base then softly took one ball into her mouth and softly sucked as she rolled her tongue around it while slowly stroking his rock-hard shaft.

David gasped with pleasure as she moved to the other and did the same thing.

"God that feels good!" he groaned.

Brandi licked the underside of his shaft from the hilt to the tip then smiled before taking him into her mouth; another first for her. Her inexperience on the giving end didn't mean she didn't know what a man liked and began providing David with everything she'd ever experienced or wished she had as Brandon.

"Jesus! Oh...fffuck!" he groaned as she held his balls and gently rolled them in her fingers as she took him deep time and time again, pausing at the top to pay special attention to the glans, using her lips and tongue to pleasure her lover.

"You are so beautiful," he groaned as she continued loving this man she barely knew but already cared about very deeply.

"Mmmm. You taste sooo good," Brandi moaned as she briefly came up for air.

"Come here," David said.

Brandi obeyed instantly and in a moment, her tight dress was sliding up and over her head. In it's place, David saw a maze of tape and breast forms 'up above' and a thickly-padded garment along with Brandi's stockings and heels 'down below'.

"Is that a turnoff?" she asked, very concerned.

"No. Not at all. Nothing about you is a turn off," he told her.

David pulled her onto his lap and kissed her then picked her up and laid her on the bed.

"Do you want me to do that for you...honey?" he asked referring to the amazing blow job he'd just received.

"No. You don't need to do that...sweetheart. I know you aren't attracted to men, so I don't want you to give me oral. Unless it's something you really want or need to do."

"Honestly? I'm not sure I can, but I will if you want me to."

"No. Just make love to me, okay? I want to feel you inside me so bad I can't stand it," Brandi told him, the need her eyes so clear and true.

David reached for the lubrication he'd picked up right after Brandi left after doing some quick reading online in the parking lot via his smartphone.

"I hope this is the right stuff, sweetie," he said as he applied it liberally over the raincoat he'd donned.

"It'll be fine, my love," she told him as he braced her for the possible cold feeling as he then it applied it to her body where it would be needed.

"Tell me if it hurts, okay?" he said as he got on top of her.

"I will," she said as he kissed her.

Brandi spread her legs wide apart and did so willingly and happily in anticipation of another 'first' in her new life.

She felt the pressure of the head of his cock against her then felt her body take that part of him inside her. She gasped and tried not to wince knowing she had to relax in order to take the rest of him without pain, and David knew enough to wait.

"Tell me when, okay, honey?" he said with deep concern and care.

Brandi waited for several moments then knew she was ready.

"Go ahead, sweetheart," she said with a reassuring smile as she touched his handsome face.

She pulled him close to kiss him as he entered her, and the feeling of fullness inside her was delicious! She gasped then moaned with pleasure as David asked her if she was okay. She let him know she was very okay, and was ready for him to make love to her.

David began slowly pulling back before again slowly pushing his thick, hard cock back inside her.

"Yes! Oh, God! That feels so good!" she moaned.

After many such strokes, David sped up then softly pounded her until Brandi begged for more and harder. David obliged and hammered her hole as Brandi held him close and cried out in sheer ecstasy.

"Oh, God! Oh, yes! You feel so good, honey! I love this so much!" she said as he fucked her hard.

"You feel so good, baby," he told her as he continued banging her hard and fast.

"I want you to cum so hard, sweetheart!" she said as she held on for dear life.

"I'm getting close!" he groaned.

"Cum in me! Cum inside me! Please!" Brandi begged just as she felt her lover buck and arch, his cock buried to the hilt inside her as months of baby batter shot out in stream after stream, filling the condom with sticky goo.

"Stay inside me, honey," she begged after he finished.

"I will," he promised as he lay there looking into her pretty face, both of them panting to catch their breath.

"What?" she asked with a happy smile when she saw the way he was looking at her.

"Nothing," he said.

"Honey! Tell me!" she demanded playfully.

"I'll scare you off."

"Nothing can scare me off," she assured him.

"It's just that saying it so soon doesn't make sense."

Brandi understood and smiled.

"Then wait until it feels right," she said. "Just know I feel the same way about you, sweetheart."

"Really?" he asked, his eyes filled with need.

"Yes. Really. I do," she told him before kissing him softly. "Very much."

David and Brandi became inseparable from that day on, and the following night he told her he loved her after they made love.

While they still had much to learn about the other, neither of them could bear to be apart any longer than necessary.

One at a time, they introduced the other to family and friends, receiving mixed reactions. None of them were awful, but a few were tepid, at best while several, especially the reaction from Krystal, were unbelievably accepting. Even Kathy had to admit she was very happy for her beautiful daughter, and when the possibility of being a grandmother to Sophie hit her, she found herself more supportive than she ever dreamed she could be.

But no matter what happened along their way, they never tried to intentionally deceive anyone. They had nothing to be ashamed of and no reason to hide who they were, so whenever necessary, they told people who needed to know the truth.

The biggest change of all was when Brandi realized that David was in love with her and only her. That realization came with another; that she would need to learn to be Brandi quite possibly for the rest of her life.

She began by spending entire weekends with him and Sophie as Brandi then gradually worked her way up to living as Brandi full time in less than two months.

As the weeks passed, her love for David grew stronger as did her love for Sophie who began calling Brandi 'Mommy' after she moved in with her father some four months later.

Just two months after that, David proposed to the woman he loved one evening after a romantic dinner at one of Seattle's finest restaurants. She cried when David knelt down in front of her then, after asking Brandi to marry him, handed the ring to Sophie who asked her if Brandi would be her mommy.

"Yes!" she said through tears of joy. "Yes to both of you."

When Brandi graduated from college, she legally changed her name to Brandi Michelle Taylor then took David's last name the day she married him in a beautiful wedding with family and friends in attendance.

Brandi wore a gorgeous, white wedding dress while her mother, who had accepted her daughter completely, served as her Maid of Honor.

The daughter Brandi adopted as soon as a judge would permit, served as her flower girl, and she, her new mother, and her father spent two weeks together in Cancun, Mexico, on a fun-filled honeymoon vacation for all which included long lovemaking sessions every night for the happily-married couple once their daughter was fast asleep.

When they returned, Brandi was able to find computer-related consulting work and be a stay-at-home mom, something she dearly loved. David continued selling insurance to provide for the girls he loved, but he spent as much time with them as work would allow.

Living as a woman full time required Brandi to undergo electrolysis even though her beard was very light. Shaving, no matter how often, was something she simply could no longer live with. Other than that, she was thrilled to be Brandi all day, every day spending her days at home with Sophie, her evenings with her new family, and her nights with the man she loved.

Very few people ever experience love at first sight. Most need months or even a few years to truly know the other person is 'the one'. But sometimes, two people who are ready, willing, and able to fall in love meet at that perfect moment. Somehow they just know. They may not be able to put in words how they knew, but both of them can attest to the truth that when they first saw each other...they knew.

That was true for David and Brandi Sommers; not from the moment they first saw one another, but from the first time they kissed not long after.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Ready For Love
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds