• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Real Story of Becoming a Dom 10/97

Real Story of Becoming a Dom 10/97

There are lots of good Fiction books out there as well as well as this wonderful site. I just recently found this site – but thought I would share about my experience with a book and some of this kind of erotic reading.

I began my interest off the net - reading things - and understanding that this was not a "bad" thing - and then more and more started to accept this part of me -- as I did - I gained valuable understanding of who I was - but I was newly divorced and needed to share with some one - to fulfill the physical side - to take a leap and KNOW if this was me or not. This was around Halloween 5 years ago now. I was dating a woman that I got along with sexually very well - (it was vanilla at that time) - but we were just then started to talk about some of the things that we had found on the net(I met her on the net as well at first) - anyway - we were going to a Halloween party - that was a bit of a fetish party as well - it was called the Sex-tasy Ball - it was held at a local bar here in Louisville - and it had TONs of people -- some dressed ins wonderful fetish wear - so that you knew that this was just not a Halloween costume -- and some - well -- some you can tell it was just for the night. But they did have a spanking and flogging exhibition upstairs -- which was cool -- and down stairs near the entrance there was some tattooing going on -- what a fest for the senses. As the night was going on and drinks were being consumed --the party was a blast. My date was dressed in a Elvira out fit - and she had the breasts to fill it out as well - so I was a happy camper - and I was dresses as a sexy devil (I am including a picture of me - taken just before the Ball) and my costume had some chains on in as you can see. Our mind was flooded with images - and we stayed in a heightened since of sexuality all night. When the bar closed that night at 4am - we then went to my apartment together and sort of collapsed in the bed together - dancing and drinking had done us in - we just fell asleep - nude - lying next to each other.

The next morning I awoke first - and because of the drinking that I had done the night before - I got up to get some water - my mouth was very dry - I came back into the bedroom and was standing at the doorway and looking at my girl friend -- nude on my bed - and just starting to lazily wake up. She looked at me and smiled -- this part of my memory is so crystal clear - I smiled back and said - "do you trust me?" and she said "completely" - ahhh -- what sweet words those were to me. - What perfect words there were at that time. I said right then - with a big shit eating grin on my face "ok - I have a surprise for you then." - I went to the living room and gathered the chains off my costume - and brought them into the bedroom - and proceeded to restrict her movement with the chains - my first experience with the control that bondage plays -- I was Hooked!!!! - she was wonderful and in ecstasy. -- what a day that was.

After that - we started to explore a little more. I had been starting to chat with some people about BDSM and some one had suggested the Anne Rice Books - The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty. Which we then bought -- in the evenings that she would spend over at my apartment - I would bind her in different ways - but always blindfold her as well -- I would have the lights off - except for candle light - for it set the mood and just made the bedroom more of the play room that it was meant to be - and by the candle light - she within my reach - her naked body - tied up - I would read to her - out loud from these books -- filling her head with these images -- making the sound of my voice her concentration - occasionally - I would run a finger along her body - and I would revel at the affects that it would have - nipples stiffening -- her wetness flowing - being bound -- and these images in her head -- the sensual ness of the vanilla candle burning filling the air -- just the sound of my voice -- a simple kiss from me could make her cum. I loved the control that I had.

I started calling her my Beauty -- after the main character in the book - and then I became Beauty's Keeper -- and that became my screen name as well -- as I studied more on the net. After about a year - we broke up - as some times those things happen -- so I changed my name to Keeper - because I was no longer Keeping my Beauty -- but I knew that this was one thing that I did not want to let go out of my life - the sensual and sexual ness of being the Dom that I was. I don't say became - because I was always that way - I just discovered my true self. --

Over the years since then - I have had some other personal and physical times that my play has involved bondage and some spankings - fisting - some wax play -- but my aim has always been more on the sensual ness -- sexiness of this lifestyle - I could not really ever get into the pain aspects - but different strokes for different people. My mind understood this part of me perfectly then - and I have also helped people over the net discover about themselves as well. This is all about honesty - about taking the mask away and revealing who you really are. To understands the needs in yourself - and finding the complementary partner to bring those parts out of you - to have the Ultimate experience.

I wish you all well - I wish you all find your partners that you are searching for. keep trying -- keep exploring - things come to those that seek - but are also patient.

I am glad that I was able to share this in a wonderful forum like this.

John Z -- The Keeper

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Real Story of Becoming a Dom 10/97

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds