Rebecca Austin

I waited for her to breath more normally again. I pulled out and rolled over on my back, pulling her on top of me. She said, "I can't take it this way, you'll split me in half."

"Trust me, I won't hurt you, much." I said with an evil grin.

Rebecca stroked me a couple of strokes and slid down to the bottom with a satisfied, "Unghhh". I pulled her down and kissed her while she took shallow strokes that were driving me crazy. Her hands gripped my biceps, while one of mine was on her hip and the other played back and forth between each nipple. She started moving faster and faster and clawing into my arms. Suddenly, she lay down on me and started shuddering, she was coming again. I could feel the orgasm building deep in me. I rolled her off me and onto her stomach. I pulled her ass in the air to the edge of the bed. I stood behind her and entered her again. I plunged all the way to the bottom in a single stroke. She grunted. I had both hands on her hips and started fucking her as fast as I could. I could feel it coming and I wanted to get off. Once again, from the edge of my sexual being, the tingling started. I drove all the way to the bottom and shot an enormous load into her battered pussy.

We lay on my bed, sideways, in the afterglow of our love. Rebecca had her head on my chest and rubbed my stomach lazily. I was stroking her hair. She said, "What are you doing for Christmas?"

"You."

"Good answer..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Rebecca Austin
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds