• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Rebecca, the Hot Summer Woman

Rebecca, the Hot Summer Woman

This is my first story here, I do fantasize about my friend's mom from time to time. Although she has no indoor pool. Any comments and feedback is appreciated! I hope you enjoy reading my story.

*****

As puberty hit me, I started to notice all kinds of women and I found it a lot of fun. But for me, the best woman around is my friend Rick's mom. Her name is Rebecca Ramos. That's when I noticed I like older women a lot more. She has a pretty face I would like to kiss. She is about 5'4" to my height of 6'1", average body a bit full on the sides, and I find her just perfect. Her short hair always with a nice hairstyle. Her best features are her tan skin, big round breasts and her nice butt. She is also a friend of my mom, so I see her often or at least weekly. She always wears jeans and a regular t-shirt and barely a few times have I seen her cleavage. I do want to see more of her one day.

It was the hottest summer I've been through, classes were humid and even with the AC on you would sweat and going outside meant you burnt your ass off. Once school ended I just wanted to stay home until the heat went down or go out at night since the sun wouldn't be a problem. Here I was thinking "I'm 21 and got nothing to do, this heat doesn't help." the house phone rings and my mom answers for me. Turns out my friend's phone isn't working so she called to see if I want to hang out and go in the pool. I reluctantly agree seeing how it's pretty hot for a walk. Right away my mom tells me that Ms. Ramos is offering me a ride. I agree right away but wondering why isn't Rick the one offering me a ride to go anywhere. I change right away and get my spare clothes. Just a regular tank top and blue shorts for me.

Rebecca drives up and I get in. I see her in a sundress with flowers all over. I can easily see her cleavage and try not to stare. "Hi Ms. Ramos, how are you today?"

"I'm fine, thank you Jack. Just this heat being a pain in the ass! Not literally of course haha." I chuckled and just thought about being her cute butt when she said it. "You look handsome today."

I was surprised at her comment, "Ha, thanks Ms. Ramos, you're looking gorgeous today!" I saw her face turn red.

"Thank you Jack! I just think I'm showing off a bit too much here." she makes a circle around her cleavage.

"I uh-uh it looks nice." I stammered.

"Oh sorry, didn't mean to distract you but thanks!" She was very playful in her tone. I wanted to say a bit more but I don't want to risk it... "You know Jack, why aren't you with a girl? You're a good looking guy and I have never seen you with a girl as far as I know." I was a bit surprised. "I've been on and off with a few girls but nothing serious." "Are you with anyone right now?" She immediately asked.

"Nope, I'm single right now."

She immediately smirked. "That's great. You know, it's so hot out I just put on this sundress and came to pick you up. Nothing else!" she giggled.

"That's uh, great Ms. Ramos! I guess?"

"It's great to hear that, my kids always say something like "ew mom!" over and over. It's great to see someone liking it!" My face turned red, I am sure that I want her if given the opportunity!

As we arrived I couldn't help but notice her trouble unbuckling her seat belt. "This darn thing always gets stuck on me!" As she struggled, I could see her breasts move. "There, done." She smiles. "So, ready to jump into the pool?" she asks.

"I'm ready, can't wa-".

"That reminds me..." she cuts me off, "do you need that shirt?" Not sure why she asked that.

"Not really, it doesn't matter what happens to the shirt..."

"That's good then!" she said with enthusiasm. I had no idea why she asked that. I noticed the sundress on her was pretty tight, it was easy to see her butt swinging left and right. "One last little detail, we made a room out of our pool area. No more nosy neighbors getting looks on me without asking." I guess that's good.

As we get to the back of the house, I noticed no one else was home. It became obvious when there were no sounds coming from the pool as we got closer. "All right Jack, we have that new little tent to change if you need some privacy."

"I'm fine." I reply quickly.

"Can you hold on a minute before going in? I might need your help with something in a bit."

"Sure, I'll wait."

She went into her house, I'm guessing she'll come back with drinks or something. Come to think of it, why did Ms. Ramos invite me over if Rick wasn't over? At the same time... I do find her hot so... I do prefer it this way. She came out with some lemonade, typical, but she got out of her sundress and instead wore a beige beach robe, covering everything. Such a shame seeing how good the sundress was. She placed the lemonade on the glass table, "Come sit down." I do as she tells me. "I want to ask you a few questions. I want to know you better. I'll go first, since you're single right now, have you had fun with any girl?" Very daring question.

"Uh not really, besides myself just doing work and working out whenever I got time." It sounds pathetic but it is true.

"Aw, I should've called you since your first day out of school. Your turn, go ahead, you can ask anything. I'm not shy."

"Uh, just how big are your... well-" I do a gesture with my arm for her breasts.

"You can call them anything, breasts, boobs, tits, just no ridiculous names, okay? They're 36DD and I know they grab your attention, along with my ass. I like it and would wish you told me sooner. You know what? This robe isn't really my style." She gets up and starts to pick up her dress, showing her legs, thighs, and finally her butt. "You like that?" She winks at me. Finally, I see her big breasts and boy are those two as big as I want them to be. Finally she completely takes off the robe and does a few sexy poses for me, then kneels over and gestures a kiss. She is wearing a light blue bikini with pink flowers right on the nipples, below she has a blue thong with a pink flower on her pussy.

"I have never had a younger guy, I've been curious since I been hearing about cougars and MILFs and the like. It got me interested, but I didn't want just anyone. I wanted at least someone I know. So why not you?" My heart started racing. "So, how attractive do you find me, Jack? I can see your cock bulging out at this point and I know you want me!" This woman knows me well!

"I uh well Ms. Ram- I mean Rebecca! Aren't we going a bit fast here?" She gets me to sit on her long chair and lays me down, giving me a deep tongue kiss. I'm still a bit surprised at her initiative.

"Did you like that?"

"Yeah, that was-"

"You talk a bit too much, concentrate on me." She gets on top of me, grabbing my hands and placing them on her nice ass.

"Aren't we going a bit too fast?" I asked with a hurry.

"No, we're going at the right pace." She immediately gets her hands on my shirt and rips it apart.

"So that's why-" "

I'm in heat right now, Jack. I don't have fun having fun with dildos or vibrators. I want YOU. I want a man to fuck me, but you have to do as I say. Is that okay?" "Yes ma'am!" "All right, I want to have some fun before we get to the best parts."

I can't hold back, I take off my shorts revealing my dick to her. She ignores it for now, instead I squeeze her ass as she shakes her tits in front of my face and even squeezing them together. She leans in for another kiss, this time I hold her head and she holds mine, this embrace lasts for a bit. Once we finish I grab her tits, "I always wanted to play with your tits Rebecca, you're the hottest woman I know and the only one I fantasize about!"

"That's great to hear Jack-" she gets her tits out of her bra. "Get to sucking and biting my tits!" I go in and suck on them, lightly biting them. "Oh yeah! A bit harder!" I bite harder and she moans even louder. "You're good at this! Great to see you know your stuff! Let me help you out now!" She immediately grabs my dick and begins to stroke up and down slowly, she made eye contact and gave me another wink.

Now she went a bit faster and even started licking the tip. Slow and steady, she knows her stuff. Then I realized she was taking it all in. She held it in for several seconds and finally let go for a gasp of air. "You're bigger than my husband! It's been a while since I've done this!" She started licking all over including my balls. She does not give up. She grabs one of my hands and places it on her head, "Fawster!" I can barely understand her, I'm guessing she wants me to take over...

I immediately move her head up and down on my dick, she signals me to stop, as she raises her head she says "If you're going to cum, do it inside my mouth. I don't mind." She places my hands on her head again and I resume the speed again.

"HERE I GO!" I scream and I feel the release inside her mouth, I can feel her tongue wiggling as she swallows. Finally, she lets go of my dick and gasps for air again. She goes for the lemonade, giving a sexy walk. She looks back and signals me with her finger to come to her. She fills up the glass cups and gives me one. As she drinks it, she lets it overflow in her mouth letting run down her entire body. I can't help but stare at the droplets as she gets her free arm to place it right below her tits and enhancing the view.

"That should help my mouth. So now, what do you want next?" She playfully asks.

"Well Rebecca... I want your sweet pussy."

"How bad do you want it? How bad do you want to fuck my pussy?" she comes to me and pushes her tits on me, taunting me of sorts. "You sure you want it badly? I don't see you trying." I immediately put our glasses on the table and get back to her, she taunts her tits on me again. I immediately grab her ass and squeeze them. "There we g-" I cut her off by kissing her, she grabs my ass and squeezes it hard. I did not expect that. I feel my cock touching her stomach.

"I want you to go soft at first... then when I say so, you go as rough as you can, I want you deep inside me, make me scream in pleasure as you make me cum! Make me yours, as I want you to be mine. Make me your lover!" I pick her up and place her on the long chair, pulling down her thong and finally getting in. "AH! It's been a while, now remember, first slow! No one can hear us in here anyway!" I slowly thrust into her and I love the sight of seeing her tits bounce after every thrust, "You're such a good motherfucker! If only my kids could see this now! I'm still good and can draw in guys! My daughters are just jealous of me! That reminds me, did you ever think of fucking one of my daughters?"

"Well... Cindy, but only because she reminds me of you." She's a few years older than me, about the same height as her mom just with long dark hair and great tits and ass. She giggled at my response,

"Well, did you ever think of having her first?"

"Why? You're the one that I want!"

"That's what I want to hear, baby! Now, come on! Fuck me as hard as you want! This pussy is all yours baby!"

I go for one more kiss, then pick up the pace, her moans of pleasure get louder and louder with every second. I noticed she was sweating, this gave her a sexy look to me. Seeing her tits going up and down, "I haven't been fucked this hard since I was in high school! Over 30 years since I had such a good fuck like yours! Cum all over my face and tits! I really want to taste it again!"

"Almost done just a bit more!"

"I WANT MORE OF YOU JACK! YOU'RE THE BEST I EVER MET!" just as she says that, I pull out and cum all over her face and tits. Even getting some of her hair. "Ahh, yeah... that was amazing... I can't believe I came right now... you're so good at this..." She plays around with my cum and spreads it all over her tits. "They say cum is good for the skin, so why not?" as she giggles. "So Jack... what do you say you hang out all week here?" She asks as she smiles. "I could use a man like you to keep me busy and I'm sure you want a gal like me to keep you busy. What do you say?"

"Anything you want Rebecca. I'm sure we can keep each other busy."

"Oh, I'm sure of that, you just proved it to me."

Rebecca places her breasts back into her bra. "Don't forget Jack, I'm up for anything you want. Now let's really start this summer off!" she immediately grabs my hand and we jump into the pool. As we get back up, we hold each other and tongue kiss each other one more time.

"So then, what do you want to do now?" Rebecca playfully asks.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Rebecca, the Hot Summer Woman

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 236 milliseconds