Rebecca's Garden Ch. 02

Licking my neck in long wet strokes, she returned to my nipples, laughing as she tickled her nose back and forth through my chest hair. Once again, she sucked and bit them unmercifully. A heavy sigh parted my lips that seemed to start in the soles of my feet.

She continued licking and kissing down my stomach. She was headed toward my dick...totally unsolicited. I was in heaven. I couldn't wait. She wrapped both hands around the base and began flicking her tongue around the head. I thought I would lose it as soon as she touched me. She began bobbing up and down, slurping as she went. Just as I thought I would cum, she instinctively moved to my nuts taking one, then the other, fully in her mouth swirling her tongue around them. I tried to watch her, but my eyes clamped shut in ecstasy. Watching her going down on me is such an incredible turn-on. I can relive the scene in my mind for days afterward.

I humped my back and spread my legs wide to give her full access to anything she wanted. She began rubbing my ass as she sucked and squeezed my balls. It was too much. I thought for a moment she was going to insert her finger as she stroked, but she didn't, and I was glad because I would not have been able to hold the climbing orgasm that I felt stirring deep within.

At that moment, she moved back to the shaft, licking the full length underneath. I thought the veins in my cock would explode. She stopped and looked straight down on the head and mast before her. It was as if she was concentrating, preparing herself to take it all... and take it all she did. My entire cock disappeared into her mouth and down her throat.

The vision of her nibbling the base of my cock with it full in her mouth and the sensation of the head bumping the back of her throat is more than I can stand. I reached out and touched her cheek to warn her.

"I'm about to cum in your mouth," I uttered, thinking she would pull away.

She didn't say a word. She slowly raised her head up, off of my throbbing cock and wrapped her hand around the base. She was watching and waiting for the explosion. She slowly stroked my shaft and began flicking her tongue around the head. She wanted it. She wanted the hot, creamy juices that were about to boil out of my steaming cock. I let out a deep groan as my cum shot out, landing on her outstretched hand. She lapped it up with her tongue, moaning the entire time. Quickly she took the head in her mouth and sucked, stroking the shaft harder. I came and came deep down inside for what seemed like an eternity. She then gently squeezed my nuts milking every last drop. She had sucked my system dry and she had loved every moment of it. She buried her head between my legs and we lay motionless, totally spent...for the moment.

I reached out and stroked the top of her head. She raised up, kissed me and said, "I know what you can do until you recuperate." She was delighted as she bounced off of me and rolled on her back next to me. She didn't have to say another word. I knew exactly what she wanted. I had already tasted her pussy and wanted more. At times like this, I could eat her for hours and I think she would be perfectly content for me to do so.

I placed the palm of my hand on her mound and pressed my fingers against her crotch covering the entire area between her legs. I held her firmly but otherwise motionless and began licking and sucking her tits. She moaned again and pushed her breasts into my face, begging for more. I parted my teeth and took a swollen nipple into my mouth. With my teeth clamped at its base, I slowly slide my lower jaw sideways back and forth as if to saw her nipple off with my teeth. Careful not to injure her, I wanted her to feel that threshold again.

I continued sucking and biting her nipples while pressing her pussy with my hand. When neither of us could wait any longer, I started my decent to her waiting treasure. One of the most incredible pussies in the world, Becky's Polly is small and delicate like a tiny pink rose. I pushed my face into her soft fuzz, rubbing my nose into her moist flesh. Her smell was intoxicating, a perfect blend of freshness with a hint of musk. As I inhaled her scent, I felt it stir deep within me, arousing every male cell in my body.

I softly licked the edges of her pussy in a circular motion around the lips, finishing each circle with a gentle flick of my tongue on her clit. Each time she moaned. I watched her face and listened to her breathing as I concentrated my attention on her throbbing clit. Her legs were spread wide resting on my shoulders. Up and down I licked her clit pressing each stroke a little harder. When she was almost ready to cum, I stopped and started the circular motion around the edge once again.

When she had calmed her breathing, I went back to her clit, licking, pressing, and sucking the tip. Her musk danced on my tongue. She was moaning a continual deep moan and I felt her ass tighten. Again, I stopped and resumed licking in circles around the lips, easing her back down.

I could feel the fever building in her with my tongue. She was more than ready. For the last time, I went back to her clit, stroking up and down, pressing hard against her. As her moaning started again, I inserted my middle finger into her pussy and began pressing her "G" spot, rubbing back and forth. She sunk her fingernails into my shoulders and let out the most basal "Ahhhhh" I believe I have ever heard her utter. I knew it was an earth-shattering explosion deep inside her and I relished the moment of giving her that much pleasure.

I caressed her clit gently with the tip of my tongue extending her orgasm for several minutes until she was totally silent. Again we lay motionless until she opened her eyes and pulled me on top of her. She grasped my dick with her left hand and plunged it into her pussy, locking her legs around my waist.

I buried my dick into her, up to the hilt, until our stomachs were pressed hard together. Then slowly pulled out until the head was just parting the lips of her pussy. Once again I pushed every hot, throbbing inch into her. I could feel her cervix touching the tip. We were as deeply joined as humanly possible.

We squeezed and pumped each other in perfect rhythm. The delicate flower that I had admired and savored a few moments before was now like a human vise clamped shut on my rigid cock. Deep inside her, the feel of the intricate array of muscles and strength is indescribable. Like a hand in a perfectly shaped leather glove, our bodies were made for each other... skin to skin all the way up and down... tight, with every nerve touching and tingling. The perfect fit of dick and pussy... cock and cunt.

We both erupted into orgasm at the same moment. She grabbed the cheeks of my ass with both hands and pulled me into her as we let out a deep groan at the same time. I felt my nuts tighten and my cock pumping its new juices deep inside of her. Her pussy gripped and squeezed my cock, draining it dry, milking every drop of cum again. Our blood seemed to pump in unison. We were one being at that moment.

Exhausted, I fell to her side, my dick still throbbing. We were both drenched with cum and juices mingled from deep inside her. I put my arm around her and pulled her to my chest. She melted her body into mine and laid her leg over my wet dick and balls pressing them to my stomach. Her warm, dripping pussy seemed to kiss my thigh. Breathing hard together we collapsed, savoring the moment, totally spent.

We drifted in and out of consciousness for a while kissing and caressing each other. I would kiss the top of her head from time to time and she would press against me rubbing my dick with her leg. Before long, I felt my dick getting hard again. She reached out and stroked it up against my stomach. That was all it took. My cock was at attention ready for more. She smiled and kissed me then rolled over on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed. I moved behind her and parted the lips of her pussy with my cock already throbbing from anticipation. I plunged my hard dick deep inside her and began pumping. I could feel my nuts slapping her clit. She moaned a deep continual moan.

This position from behind was our favorite, a fitting finale to our intense sessions of lovemaking. For me, the sight of her tiny waist and perfect back with her ass turned up to me in total submission is the ultimate in arousal. For her, she had often commented that, in this position, she could feel my entire shaft thrusting inside her, pressing the walls of her cunt...the deepest possible penetration.

I grasped her waist with both hands and continued pumping straight and deep. She was moaning non-stop. We fucked hard for what seemed like several minutes then both collapsed in orgasm, simultaneously. She fell on the bed and I fell on top of her pressing the cheeks of her ass with one last thrust. We had devoured each other and lay perfectly still in one tangled heap of flesh. We wrapped our arms and legs around each other and settled in for a sound, deep sleep, perfectly content.

As we lay there in the afterglow, I thought of the week that had just passed. I thought of how I had felt at the beginning of the week and how I felt now. I had thought we would never reach this level again and yet, here we were... completely exhausted and totally satisfied. I have never loved her more that at that moment.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds