• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Rebecca's Problem

Rebecca's Problem

This time the story is from Rebecca's point of view. I want to see if I do a good job from changing characters. These stories are more for fun than having a story. I hope you enjoy it!

*****

These days are long and boring without Jack. That boy is full of wonders and always knows how to make me cum. I wish I had a son like him. Instead I have a non-sexually active son and I'm not sure what to do anymore. I tried setting him up with other girls to no luck, he just doesn't ask them out anymore or stops talking to them. Well... since Jack isn't here, I guess it's time to use another dildo.

I unbutton my tight shirt and feel my breasts let loose, it's a good relief but I feel sexy wearing something like that. My short shorts are always tight and right now the weather is supposedly cold but it's always hot in this city. I look at myself in the mirror, my 36DD tits and my cameltoe on my matching white bra and panties. I take them off and see my tits move with movement I do, I see my pussy which I haven't shaved... but Jack doesn't mind. I open my drawer and see my 5 dildos, thin but long, thick but a bit short, medium, thick and long, and as a gift from a good friend, a "golden" dildo... I never used it before but I'll give it a go tonight.

I lay on my bed, trying to stimulate my nipples. Try to get wet so I can begin... but it's to no avail. I don't see the attraction to this. I even toy with my clit and nothing happens. I need a good fucker, not a good toy. Toys are meaningless at this point! I then just go to sleep, I don't even bother with any underwear. If Rick sees me, I don't mind. Just cause something is golden doesn't mean it will be the best anyway.

DAY 1:

I know my son gets home early this week, so what better way to start my first steps into this fantasy? I cut the bottom half of my pink tank top and wear my pink booty shorts. He can't say no to this can he? I feel too excited and feel my nipples pushing my tank top! I hear the footsteps, I immediately go to the door and open it!

"Welcome home, Rick! It's too hot outside isn't it? I can see you're sweating just look at me too!"

"Hey mom, I can see that you're sweating." He doesn't even bat an eye... he just walks by me and ignores me. "I'm going to eat and stay in my room. I got some homework to do and other stuff." What? HOW? AM I NOT SEXY ENOUGH? Maybe he's just tired... I'll try again tomorrow.

DAY 2:

Rick is already home, I prepare his food in just an apron... the apron is on pretty tight. I've been sweating the entire time, but at least I'm finished! "Dinner's ready!" As he walks over here, I noticed my apron being moist... but there are two huge "pools" of water on my tits! This has to help him!

"Thanks mom." He's emotionless again... I don't get it? Doesn't he see my tits and how I'm sweating? What is wrong with him?

"I'll take off this apron, it's too wet at this point!" I show off my tits and even push them against him. He doesn't care.

"Rick... do you seriously not notice anything?"

"Like what mom? You want to be a nudist go ahead. I don't care." His answer left me shocked, I don't know why? Maybe those incest stories are too fictional? But wouldn't any son ask their mom just why they do something like this? I'll try one more time tomorrow.

DAY 3:

This time, I'm wearing a dark blue bikini, I normally wear them to clean the house. Again I wear booty shorts so it's a bit more discreet as if it matters. He's busy playing video games, I'll just go in and use my featherduster even if there is no dust. Simple but effective.

"Hi Rick, I'm just going to clean out the dust. Don't mind me!"

"Okay mom." That's it, his eyes are glued to the screen. I'm not sure what to do... I dust around his drawers and everything around the room. I finally get to the TV and I can see he doesn't pause the game.

"Uh mom you're blocking my view." I bend over to show my ass.

"Mom, you're blocking my view." He says in a monotonous tone.

I open my legs and look through them, "Then try to play, I'm just dusting off this dirty TV set."

"Mom, you're blocking my view." He sounds like a broken record.

"You can kiss my ass!" I say while spanking my ass! Turning myself on a bit... I do enjoy some spanking.

He doesn't say anything and he's just trying to find ways to play his little game... I give up, this kid is hopeless! At least it's Friday night... I'll text Jack with this outfit! I go to my room and send him the picture. "MISSING YOU MY MOTHERFUCKER! I WANT YOU RIGHT NOW" He immediately replies "I miss you too babe, I'll be there in a bit." I have a huge smile now.

A few minutes pass by... I'm laying on my bed playing with myself. Rick comes to my door and says "I got stuff to do, I'll be back later." He immediately leaves... I'm a bit disappointed. Does he not have a sex drive? Oh well, his problem. I take a camera and plug it on Rick's TV, I got a good plan.

Finally, a knock on the front door. I immediately go to it. I see Jack with a raging hard-on and immediately hug him, feeling the stuff cock pushing against my pussy. This man is wearing a business suit, it

"Hey babe, you're all dressed up already! I didn't expect this either! I like this bikini with these shorts... mind if I pull on your thong?" He immediately pulls it and I feel it rubbing against my pussy.

"Ahh, that's good Jack... come on, I want you to help me with something." I take him to Rick's room. I turn the TV on to show us. "I set up a camera so we can record ourselves fucking!"

"Sounds great... why didn't I think of this before? Let's also take selfies while I fuck you!" he said as he unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it to the floor. He unzips his pants and even struts it. Now he's just in his underwear. His hard-on looks tense like it's ready to ravish me...

I get on all fours and go to him, I remove his underwear to reveal his big cock. I can't believe this 7-inch cock goes inside me. I immediately deepthroat it. "Woah now! You really want it huh?"

I take my mouth off it to reply, "I'm your slut bitch tonight, treat me and fuck me as hard as you want tonight!" With that, he immediately grabs my hair and starts face fucking me! His intensity as if he had NEVER fucked anyone before! I like this! He holds my head deep into his cock. I move my bikini to the sides, revealing my tits and being pushed inwards. I remove my shorts and just move the thong to the side to let his cock in later. I start to pinch my nipples and toy with my clit!

"I'm cumming Rebecca!" I immediately feel a warm goo inside my mouth... I try to swallw it all and not move from his cock. Finally I finish and he lifts me up to him, he grabs my ass and carries me?! I was surprised at this! He immediately brings my tits to his face and starts biting me hard.

"Bite, lick, suck, don't stop!" I feel his mouth sucking my tits wanting my mommy milk in his mouth! Once he stops he lets out a grin, I feel him lowering me into his cock. I feel the tip of it entering my pussy. "Woah now! This is new!" He makes me ride him as I moan loudly. My arms rest on his shoulders and I can feel my tits bouncing hard as they come to my view with every jump! His cock is raging deep into me!

"Ah! Ah! Oh Jack why are you so good! I'm cumming! I'm cumm- AHHHHHH!" I came... I immediately slump a bit on him and try to stay up.

"You okay Becca? That was quite the orgasm!"

"I'm fine... just feeling good!" I weakly smile. He lays me on Rick's bed, spread eagle. I see my cum making a bit of a mess on his bed. "Hi Rick! See what you're missing out on!" I wave to the TV. I have a huge smile, oh Rick, if only you'd appreciate me more!"

I get on all fours and get to the edge of the bed, "Come on Rick, fuck me like the bitch I am! Give me your phone, this is one of the pictures I want to keep!" As soon as he hands me my phone, he goes all in. Ravaging my pussy yet again! I get the camera into selfie mode as I see myself moan and enjoy this fucking. Every thrust is feeling good. SNAP! That's one picture.

"Now fuck my ass!" He positions his cock into my anus... I can feel it going in smooth... it's difficult even for him! "AHHHH" I scream! SNAP! I take another selfie of my satisfied scream! I take another selfie, this time showing my face and tits. I never felt good like this before! I can even feel his dick twitching when he lays still!

"Are you close to cumming? I noticed you're stopping more often."

"I am Becca... do you mind?"

"Don't worry, go ahead and finish inside my ass!"

He immediately lets out a very hot bunch of semen in me. Never thought this would ever happen! I can feel his dick retracting, it got smaller... I slump onto my bed, so tired... but I want more! I get up and face the TV.

"Well Rick, I think your TV might enjoy this a bit too much! Get behind my Jack, fuck me in front of the TV set!"

He pushes me a bit forward and he grabs my arms. I clearly see my big tits on the screen.

"Oh baby... I've came twice already... I don't think I'm ready for a third one!"

Jack doesn't hesitate and starts pounding my pussy. I see my giant tits flopping around arousing me even further! Jack is slowly pushing us towards the TV, until finally, my tits cover the camera! He pushes me against the TV and I feel the warmth on my tits!

"I'm cumming again! AHHHHH!" I cum yet again...

"Me too Becca! HOLD ON!!" He fills my womb with his seed and gives ONE final push leaving the TV on the edge... I don't care.

Jack holds me tight as we walk backwards towards the bed, me on top of him. He plays with my tits a bit... Kissing me and our tongues playing around.

"Mmmm Jack... I can honestly say... I love the way you fuck and I can't get enough of you..."

"Becca, you changed my life since we started this. At first I was attracted to Cindy, she looks just like you down to both of you having giant tits. But you? Having sex with you is the best."

"Well Jack... we can try to arrange something if she doesn't mind." I smile.

"Try to arrange what?!" said another voice. We turn our heads to see Cindy at the doorway. She just got home from her trip it seems. She's wearing a white tanktop with booty shorts too. Just like I would do. But she isn't fazed by us both.

"Oh nothing honey. Just us two talking."

"Well, I'd like to join if you'd tell me in advance." She rips off her tank top revealing her tits. "I just want to show you what you're both missing out on!" She jiggles her tits and turns around slapping her ass taunting us.

"Well Jack... what do you say next time we invite Cindy?" I wink at him as we both smile.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Rebecca's Problem

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 777 milliseconds