Rebound Pt. 04

"Oh fuck yes." I moaned. "Fuck me dude, I'm so horny." Richard reached for me and turned my face to look at him. He bit his lip, and my eyes went straight to his hand. Christ. Another damn prop. I was so not the right guy for him. He looked at my expression and his face fell.

"Not the gag then." He said. I sighed. Fine.

"Go on." I lifted myself up onto all fours. He winced.

"Na, I can see you're not into it." He said. "That's cool." I smiled at him. He was ok, really. Just another big dumb dom who wouldn't know what a power bottom was if he was literally dicking one down. I mean, clearly. I shook my head.

"Go on." I repeated myself. "I don't get it but I'm not mad about it." He smiled and stroked my hair.

"Really?" He said. "I just like the way it looks. But you're not really a sub, honey, and being gagged can be kind of rough." I laughed.

"I've been gagged before." I said. "Only way to shut me up sometimes. Na, really, I'm cool, do it." Richard still looked dubious. "Do it." I repeated, with a flash in my eyes. "Or should I do you? Shut you the fuck up and ride you?" Richard blinked in surprise.

"Uhhhh.... No." He said. "Ok, pet. Here we go." He wrapped the ball gag around my mouth and checked I could still breathe. I felt- well. Ridiculous. Not hot in the slightest. But his eyes were glazing over again and he shoved me back onto the bed and moaned as he parted my cheeks again and started fingering me. He was really rough, he didn't seem to know what he was doing, and he was grunting about how much I loved it, and how easily I was opening up for him, and how cute my puffy little hole was. I squirmed a bit, trying to get him to at least hit the right spot, and when that didn't work because he only went harder, I changed tack and lifted my ass up, trying to beg him to fuck me without my words. He knew though, and I felt him moan and press up against me. I moaned back and parted my legs as wide as they would go as he lifted my hips and started thrusting, barely touching me, teasing me. I frowned as I felt him against me. Something was off. I was super horny, and wildly confused because I'm dumb when I'm horny- but I worked it out when he started to really enter my hole. Asshole!

I pulled myself away but he held me so firmly I was sure I was getting bruises on my hips. I tried to twist to face him, but he pinned me down. Safeword. We hadn't set one up. Because I don't normally do this kind of thing and when I do it's with guys who know how to check in. He wasn't going to check in, I could tell. He felt so good as he started to fuck me and in spite of my anger I was melting underneath him. Ok, raw, amazing, it felt amazing. Even if it was so fucking deeply uncool not to use a condom. But... he was a pro- there was no way he'd actually cum in me. He'd definitely give me a facial, and that was hot as hell.

My body was enjoying the way he used me and I switched my brain off and let myself enjoy it wholeheartedly. He was... ugh. INCREDIBLE. He pulled me onto my knees and stroked my hair, and reached around me to play with my dick.

"Ugh, you're so hard." He moaned. "God, you're like, leaking so much pre. Fuck, you love this don't you? What a good little slut." I moaned and bucked against him. This didn't need to last. He certainly wasn't going to, he was hot and shaking. I thrust into his hand and he moaned. "You wanna cum baby?" He panted. "Keep working for it, pet." I whined and thrust even harder- getting myself close but getting him closer as well. He didn't give me any warning- I just felt his abs tense and his breathing grow erratic. I tried to pull out but he held my hips tight against him and I burnt with shame at the pleasure of feeling him fill me, throbbing and spurting a hot load of cum that coated my insides. Oh god. What a dick. God that felt good.

He moaned and fell on the bed with a sigh, and I pulled the gag off. I reached for him, still mad, and also about to be blueballed if he didn't get himself together.

"Hey..." I touched his hand and he sat up with a sigh.

"Alright you gotta go." He checked his phone on his bedside table. I blinked. I mean, I wasn't expecting him to cook me dinner. But you know, I thought... "Come on." He said shortly, glaring at me. He reached for me, and I leant into his warmth... I don't know what I expected.... But all he did was pull the collar off. I stared at him.

"I didn't cum." I said. Richard raised his eyebrows and glanced at my still hard, leaking dick. He sighed.

"I know, I'm sorry." He said. "Thought you would, but we're out of time ok? Next time." I folded my arms.

"Next time?! Dude, you went in RAW! And you lasted like 5 minutes! There is absolutely not..." Richard stood up and started gathering my clothes.

"Yeah, sorry." He didn't sound sorry. He sounded bored. Christ Nate! First impressions matter! Of COURSE this was how it was going to go. He just tricked you with tea to make you say yes. Dumbass. I sighed. Ok. I'd go. And go straight to a clinic and... ah STDs don't even show up right away. Great. I'd have to not have sex for two weeks. What an absolute fucking idiot.

Richard threw Russell's jacket at me and all but pushed me out of bed. I frowned at him. Dick.

"Yeah, I'm off, just gotta use the bathroom..." He sighed and jerked his thumb at the door.

"Out." He said. "Now." I swallowed and felt myself turn red. I'd never felt like such a cheap whore in my whole life- but I didn't trust myself to argue with him. I just grunted and pulled on my clothes before throwing myself out the door.

Shitty didn't cover it. I felt like trash. I felt used and discarded and gross. I hated myself. His cum leaking out of my ass was just another reminder of exactly how little I meant to him. I can't believe I'd let him go on. I winced and wrapped Russell's jacket around my waist, because I didn't really trust that I wouldn't leak all over my jeans before I could clean out properly.

As the lift hit the ground floor a woman swept her eyes over me. I looked away. Yeah. I probably looked exactly like the whore I was, with my hair everywhere. She stopped and I found myself stopping too. I caught her eyes. She was frowning. She sighed heavily.

"Were you with Richard?" She asked. My face went red. Oh. That was why he'd kicked me out so unceremoniously. I cleared my throat.

"Who?" I said, though god knows why I was protecting the bastard. I guess I felt bad for her. I turned away with a hopefully confused frown- I'm not sure I was particularly convincing though because swore under her breath as she walked away, muttering to herself about 'that asshole'. I paused as I stepped out the door and felt a lump in my throat.

Well. Yet again, you told me so.

I texted Russell. He texted back in half a second.

Where you at? I'll send an uber.

-----

Jude

----

"Are you leaving?" Ryan stared at me as I walked past him on the way to the lifts. I raised my eyebrows and checked my watch.

"Yeah? It's 5?" He laughed.

"You normally stay till 7." He said. I smiled at him and glanced around.

"Yeah uh... you know that guy I met, Thomas?"

"Oh, say no more." Ryan grinned. "Have a lovely night."

-----

Well. That had been the plan.

I offered to host- I was already living in a hotel room, I mean that was basically the perfect set up, but he was insistent on going back to his, which was fine. He offered dinner and I had to respectfully explain that there was no way I was doing dinner. For a couple of reasons- one, I really just wanted to fuck and get certain people out of my system, and two... well. I don't bottom that often. But I'm pretty sure that eating dinner right before is a bad idea.

----

He invited me in, gently caressing my shoulders as he took my jacket, and pressing his lips to my temples. He had to lean up a bit to do that, and I helped him, ducking my head and smiling at him. He offered me wine, which I took gratefully... God forbid I do this sober.

He led me to the couch and arranged me over him. I kind of liked that. It was nice to just sort of... relax and do what I was told. He placed me so my head rested on his chest and his hands ran through my hair.

"I was surprised when I looked up and saw the guy yelling across the room about his ass was you." He said, sipping on his wine. I rolled my eyes.

"I know. I read straight. L... my ex always used to say that." Thomas mmmmed thoughtfully.

"Not just straight." He said. "You also read... you know. Top." I blushed.

"Well, I mean. Mostly." I let my arm curl back around his neck and moved to lie in the crook of his arm. "But I'm not going to deny myself anything." I grinned at him. "Actually I used to be... what do you call it? Like a service switch? But L.... my ex wasn't really into that." Thomas laughed.

"You can't stop talking about him." He said. "You really need this, don't you?" He reached one hand under my shirt and just rested his hand there.

"Yeah. I really do."

He stripped me slowly, our tongues tangling as he caressed my body. It was almost romantic, the way he looked at me through half lidded eyes, and slowly peeled my clothes off, and gently ran his fingers over me. I didn't really feel anything for him, but my body liked the gentleness. He was stroking my arms and kissing my neck like he was trying to seduce a woman. And I think I liked it- being soft for someone, letting them take charge. And Thomas... hey, he wasn't what I'd call my type, but he was hot in his own way, muscled, kind of... swarthy. I moaned as he pressed me to the couch and kissed me, really, my lips.

"Bedroom." He lifted my wine glass from my hand and pulled me up. I think he would have swept me off my feet if he could. I smiled and took his hand and let him lead me.

I only had to lose my trunks, but Thomas didn't seem to be that interested in discarding them. I knelt on his bed, my legs wrapped around his waist, my dick poking him hard in the stomach and I rutted against him as he kissed me.

"Wish you'd shaved properly." He laughed. "Your face is itchy."

"Oh." I blinked at him. "Sorry. It's.... A look I guess." He clasped my chin.

"Very manly." He said. "I really dove off the deep end with you." I frowned. Off the... christ, what exactly did he mean by that?

"Huh?" Thomas shrugged.

"But what's the point of a guy who looks like a girl?" He grinned at me. I frowned.

"Is this.... You... do this with guys often?" I asked hesitantly. Thomas shrugged and pushed his hair off his face.

"Not at all." He said. "First time, actually. I'm straight." I glanced down at him. He might be straight but his dick wasn't. I bit my lip to hide a smile.

"Um." I tucked my hair behind my ears. "Ok. Well, I really hate to be the one to tell you, Thomas, but... I'm not a woman." He laughed. "You experimenting then?" I winced. I didn't really want my first time in ages to be on the receiving end of some straight guy's tactless assault. Thomas nodded. "Huh." I shuffled off his lap and he caught me.

"That's turned you off?" He said. "Weird. I thought the guy in the bar begging for literally any guy to take his ass would be ok with anything." I laughed.

"Ahhh... I just... I dunno." I blushed awkwardly. God. I'm too old to be indulging any 'straight' guys in their dumb fantasies. "Look, I'm not into the straight thing." I said. Thomas shrugged.

"Ok, but you're still hard, and you must have prepped, are you really gonna walk out of here?" He raised his eyebrows at me. "You can take the lead." He said. "Teach me how to make you feel good, baby." I sighed. Good point. I had prepped. That would be a huge waste of an afternoon.

"Ok." I said. "Let's start where we left off, and go from there." He grinned and pulled me back into his lap, and started making out with me again, more passionately this time, desperately, and grinding his hips into mine so our cocks caught each other through the scant fabric. His fingers found the elastic around my trunks and he slowly snaked his hand in... and I had to stop him, pulling away and panting.

"Ok, so asses don't get wet." I said patiently. "So we grab lube, and then you can go ahead and do that." Thomas laughed.

"Ok, baby." He wrapped his hand around my neck and gently pulled my head back. He placed his hand in front of me as I moaned and gently worked two fingers in my mouth. "You better get those nice and wet." He whispered. "Because that's what we've got for lube." I grunted.

"Well lucky for you I came prepared." I glared at him. "Because that is NOT all I'm getting." Thomas laughed.

"Ah, I thought you might find that hot." He said. "Bedside table Jude. Grab it for me will ya?" I laughed in spite of myself as I grabbed it for him. He was... god, I really should have had a dinner date to vet him properly. This was exactly as bad as I'd worried about. I handed him the lube, and knelt over him. He moaned as he slowly began to explore me, and watched my face as I helped him, making sure he didn't go too hard, making sure he hit the spot because if I got NOTHING out of this I was going to be seriously depressed.

He did better than I expected, good enough that I found myself lying almost prone, my hips propped up, my eyes glazed over and my whole body flushed... and... actually whining as he withdrew his fingers.

"Condom." I directed him.

"Better without?" He suggested.

"Oh my god," I struggled to sit up. "You...." He laughed and kissed my neck.

"Teasing, although one day..." He sighed. "Fine. I'll wrap up." I watched him do so. I didn't trust him for a second. But I was fucking aching for him. I moaned and stuck my ass up.

"Hurry up." I moaned.

"Aw baby." He stroked my hair. "Less manly when you beg." I sighed. I wasn't BEGGING. I was DEMANDING.

There was something off about his dirty talk. Like it was only half directed at me.

"Oh Jude." He moaned. "Jesus Christ, this is... awesome. You were right, baby. He's so tight, he's so fucking EAGER, aren't you Jude?" I moaned and tried to work out what was going on- I guess Levi and I have 'being a bit dumb with a dick inside you' in common because I was really distracted by the waves of pleasure and discomfort as Thomas took my ass, sometimes a fraction too hard, and sometimes... just... perfect.... "So much tighter than you." I glanced up as I heard him whisper that. He stroked my hair and pushed my head down again, wrapping his hand around my jaw. "God this is the best sex I've had in years." He moaned. "Fuck Jude, your little hole is so fucking tight.... warm. You're practically a virgin aren't you, baby? So sweet of you to stay so... ugh... tight...." He grunted and I moaned. "Ugh, I wish you were this good..." He moaned. I jerked my head up again and he grasped my hair and pulled it back, and I stared at him as he smiled at me.

"Who are you...." I moaned as he kept fucking me, and my legs started to shake.

"Fuck Jude. You're so much better. Fuck, I'm not going back, this ass is all I need now."

"Oh fuck yeah." I shook off the feeling of unease and arched my back. "It's yours. Fuck me." I whined.

"Ahhh, good girl." He moaned. I winced. Good boy, mayybeeee.

"No..." I panted. "Not a girl."

"Not you." He groaned. My eyes flew open again as I felt the weight on the bed change, and I glanced behind me in horror to see... well... a... girl... moaning, naked, dripping, reaching for me....

"Oh my god." I leapt up and almost fell over myself as the physical sensation of seven inches slipping out of my ass caught up with me. "Who the fuck are you?!" I scrambled for something to cover me as I stared at the girl. Christ. I was way too old for this. This took me back to high school, and being hastily stuffed in Jonesy Martin's closet when his girlfriend came over for a surprise visit. I backed myself into a corner, my arms doing their best to preserve my modesty... but Thomas and the girl were both smiling at me.

"Shhh. Jude. Baby boy. This is Claudia." Thomas gestured to Claudia and I glanced at her. He smiled. "I thought you might want to use her while I fuck you." My eyes flew open.

"Absolutely fucking no! I'm gay!" I glared at him. "What the fuck is this?"

"An experiment." Thomas said. "I thought even though I'm straight I'd still be more into it with a guy than I am with my girlfriend." Claudia moaned. My jaw dropped and I froze in confusion.

"What... is this?" I squeaked out quietly in spite of myself. Thomas grinned.

"You know, if you relax you might like it Jude. You definitely liked me fucking you. You might like it with this little one sucking you, don't you think?" I shook my head, and finally got myself together enough to stand up and walk out of the room, slamming the door behind me. "Jude...." I could hear him yelling after me, but I'd never wanted to hear someone out less in my entire life. Was one person REALLY not enough for ANYONE? And for fucks sake a WOMAN? And whatever their whole weird set up was... I grabbed my clothes and got dressed, shoving Thomas off me as he tried to stop me and explain.

"Just try fucking GRINDR." I spat at him. "And maybe TELL someone what the FUCK they're walking into!"

----

I stormed out and called Rita.

"You out? I'm on the way."

"I thought you had a date tonight?"

"You will literally die when I tell you about it." I grinned into the phone. "Hint- him telling me he was straight was not the worst or weirdest moment of the evening."

"Ooooh." I heard Rita smile over the phone. "I cannot wait. Ok. Havana Bar. Outside."

----

I blinked as I got there and my eyes went to... Nate's brother Russell. Huh. Small city. He nodded at me as I approached him, chatting away to Rita, with a girl tucked in his arm.

"Hey." I greeted him. "You guys know each other?" I gestured to Rita. She grinned.

"YOU guys know each other?!" She laughed. "Ah, that's Wellington. His little brother just ran off with a total non starter and we're working out what to do if we need to hide a body." I glanced at Russell.

"Is Nate still seeing Darius?" I tried to sound casual but I think the muscle in my jaw twitching and the way I clenched my fists and narrowed my eyes might have given away that I was... disappointed to hear that. Russell shook his head.

"Absolutely fucking not." He cracked his knuckles. "He's trying to get over him." He sighed and glanced at the girl wrapped around him. "Sometimes I wonder if Nate thinks 'out of the frying pan and into the fire' is like, a personal challenge." He bit his lip and looked at me. "I'm still in the doghouse for beating up Darius or trust me, Jude, I would have fucking stopped him." He sighed. "But you know, he's an adult. He's probably fine." I sat down and looked at Russell. His forehead was furrowed and he was clutching his girlfriend's knee a little too tightly.

"Yeah, he'll be fine." I reassured him. "Nate seems to bounce back from stuff." Russell sighed.

"He does, doesn't he?" He smiled sadly at me. "Anyway, Jude this is Shona, my girlfriend, Shona this is Jude. You know, the guy Nate's... going to work with." He said that with a slight smile, and he and Shona exchanged a look. Huh. Looked like I'd been talked about in the Novak household. I can't say I minded that, actually.

-----

Nate

---

Russell called me when I was in the uber.

"Hey." I muttered. He cleared his throat.

"So, Wellington is small." He said. I laughed.

"Ok?"

"Ok, and turns out no one really knew that guy you went home with." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Good." I grunted.

"But that chick Rita, and Ethan and Logan... ah they're friends of Jude's." He said. "Jude's here. I thought I should warn you." I felt myself turn red. Jude was here. And I was... a disaster.

"Um. Maybe I'll go home." Russell sighed.

"I'd rather you didn't." He said. "How bad was it? Like do I have to get in another fight?" I felt a lump in my throat.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds