Red Lipstick Seduction

"Your turn," Carmen said.

"I...I can't..."

"Should we leave then?"

Melinda sighed, "Fine. I'll do it. Hold on."

She reached back and unzipped her own dress. It fell to the floor, and another employee came to take the dress away. Then she removed her bra to reveal her small breasts. Then off came her panties. Carmen grinned every step of the way while Melinda got naked.

Both women stood in nothing but their high heels.

Just then, a sexy young asian woman walked up to them. She was completely naked. Her body was petite. She had large dark nipples, which might have been the largest nipples that Melinda had ever seen.

"Hey Carm," the naked asian woman said. "Who's the new chick?"

"A friend. Melinda, I'd like you to meet Janet. Janet, this is my friend Melinda."

They shook hands. The sexual tension lingered. As the three of them stood naked having a friendly conversation, Melinda tried her best to act calm.

"New girl?" Janet asked.

"As new as it gets."

Janet smiled, "The new girl should join our circle. We'll treat her right."

***

Morning.

The previous night felt like a blur. Melinda awoke in her hotel room and went to the bathroom with a slight hangover. She brushed her teeth. She needed a shower. And she needed it badly.

When she finished with a much needed long shower, she looked at her naked reflection in the mirror.

She remembered everything.

She remembered the sounds of her heels making clicking noises on the floor as she walked in the club. She was naked, but she tried to be brave about it.

A lesson Melinda was taught by her mother growing up was that, things are only embarrassing if she feels embarrassed. It was advice that Melinda had always remembered and tried to live by. So as she walked naked in the club, she tried not to be embarrassed. She tried to be brave about it. She tried to be confident in herself, the way the other naked women were confident.

It was difficult, but she managed. Janet, the beautiful young asian woman, had introduced Melinda to a group of friends sitting in a small hot tub. The friends were women of different ages and races. Some of the women were young and hip. Others, as Melinda could tell, were corporate types and office workers. It was an eclectic mix.

As Melinda dried her hair in front of the bathroom mirror, she remembered how she was told to take her heels off, which she did. Then she remembered getting in the tub with the other women. Then she remembered introducing herself, telling them that she was from Washington state, and that she was in Miami for work reasons. When asked, she told the group that she wasn't a lesbian, and that her first female experience came only a few moments ago. They laughed.

As Melinda applied her lipstick in front of the mirror, she remembered how she greeted the other women. They didn't shake hands cordially, which is what Melinda was used to in the corporate world. No. They greeted each other with kisses. Soft sensual kisses on the lips. Just an hour earlier, Melinda had never kissed another woman before. Then, she had kissed several beautiful women, and it was a pleasant experience.

After Melinda finished her make-up, she took another glance at her reflection, then down towards her body. There were marks around each of her nipples. Red marks.

She remembered the women taking turns sucking her stiff pink nipples. It was gentle and playful at first, but later, the last two sucked a little too hard, and even used their teeth, which made Melinda gasp.

"A little pain never hurts," Janet had said. "Think of it as something to remember us by."

The pain in her nipples was soon forgotten when Melinda was asked to sit on top of the hot tub. Her feet were in the water, and her butt was on the edge.

Melinda remembered all of the details. She looked at herself in the mirror, and then she rubbed her pussy.

She thought about the previous night, how the women took turns using their mouths on her pussy. Melinda had always enjoyed receiving oral sex, but it had never been done by a woman before. As a first time experience, it gave her a sense of awe. It was a new sensation. A soft sensation from soft mouths. Experienced mouths. Each woman had a slightly different technique. Their lips & mouths felt so soft. Yet, there were slight subtleties.

The memories were still fresh in Melinda's mind. She could still remember the distinct feeling that each woman gave her. The younger women had more vigor and lust with their techniques. While the older women preferred a more gentle and loving approach to their pussy licking styles.

Melinda smiled in the mirror as she remembered how she licked all of their pussies in return. The hot tub became a full blown orgy. Women kissed on the lips. They kissed each others breasts. And they kissed each others womanhood, giving each other orgasm after orgasm.

As Melinda stood naked in the bathroom, she was pleased with her hair and make-up. All she needed was her business outfit.

*

When Melinda stepped out of the bathroom, she saw Carmen still sleeping naked in her bed. It was a gorgeous sight. Melinda still wasn't used to seeing the brown skinned beauty without clothes on.

Carmen slowly awoke, then she smiled seeing the very naked Melinda, with her face & hair nicely done.

"Not a bad sight to wake up to," Carmen teased.

"I could say the same about you. You're always welcome in my bed. Especially when you're naked."

Melinda put her clothes on. Time was of the essence and she had to meet the other corporate members for breakfast. After all, the reason for Melinda's trip to Miami was work, not pleasure.

She put on her bra first. Then a thin blouse. Then her pantyhose.

Carmen finally climbed out of bed and hugged Melinda from behind. They looked at their reflection in the dresser mirror. It was a beautiful sight. Melinda was halfway dressed, pussy exposed, hair and make-up done to perfection. Standing behind her was Carmen, naked from head to toe, and her hair was an utter mess.

Carmen's hands moved up and massaged Melinda's breasts through her blouse.

"See, I knew there was something special about you," Carmen said proudly. "You were amazing last night."

"Well, like you said, there's something about that club which brings things out of people."

"True. But that something came from deep inside of you."

"Look at me," Melinda said. "I'm not that type of person. I'm a corporate woman. A plain woman from a small town."

"You're more than that. You're smart, engaging, beautiful, and you have a very talented mouth. Those women couldn't stop raving about you."

Melinda blushed. "Thank you."

"I can't believe the way you made me cum last night. Not bad for an older white lady from Washington."

"I had good teachers I suppose."

Carmen massaged the breasts harder. "There are more lessons to be learned."

"Later. This evening. I promise. But I have to get going soon. I don't want to be late."

"10 more minutes."

"Is that enough time?" Melinda asked, eyebrow raised. "What's going to happen within those 10 minutes?"

Carmen smiled, "An orgasm. If you relax, maybe two."

"Not a bad way to start my day."

The latina bombshell got down on her knees. She spread Melinda's legs apart. Then she spread Melinda's ass cheeks. She leaned forward and put her mouth on Melinda's womanly areas. Her lips pressed tight. Her tongue stroking up & down in sensual motions.

All Melinda could do was put her hands on the table and look at her reflection in the mirror. God, how did this happen? She wondered. Her pussy was being eaten in a world class manner. She began to undo her top. The meeting was going to start soon, but that could wait.

Life wasn't so mundane anymore. Not with Carmen around.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds