• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Red Riding Hood

Red Riding Hood

Red scampered through the forest as carefree as ever. She'd loved these leisurely walks to her grandmothers house once upon a time, mostly when she was younger. Today was no exception. Even though she was now 18, she liked to still wear the clothes that reminded her of her grandmother's tastes. Today was a flowered sundress that crept up above her knees from being for her smaller younger frame, grey knee socks, and of course her red hood and cape. Her shoes were her usual mary janes and were always a bit uncomfortable on these long walks.

Red stopped in a clearing to take a break and take in the afternoon air. The clearing was surrounded by thick trees and a large patch of green grass. There was a rock in the center that had its own beam of sunlight shining on it, like it was the center of a stage production. Red loved coming to little spots like this and just sitting, soaking up the sun and taking in the smells. She always wished she could just live in the forest forever. She hated chores and having boys leer at her and her parents talk about marrying her off to a nearby farmer's son. She just wanted to spend the rest of her days walking through the forest's trails and exploring its rich treasures.

All of a sudden, Red was startled by a noise in the brush. She looked around, snapping to attention trying to figure out where the sound was coming from. She worried that the low, growling sound could only mean one thing and she was still looking every which way when the large wolf kept up and pounced on her, knocking her off the rock and against the ground. She could feel the wild animal pushing on her chest with its paws as she lay dazed trying to focus.

The short fall knocked the wind out of her and the impact had made her dizzy. She looked up at the wolf, bearing down on her with its teeth out and its eyes blood red. Red was petrified, frozen in fear. She knew any sudden move would just provoke the wolf and it'd maul her right there. She breathed slowly and quietly so as not to startle the wolf and provoke it. Of course, that strategy didn't allow for outside interference.

The Woodsman came out of nowhere, taking advantage of the element of surprise to swing his ax in the direction of the wolf. The wolf's senses being what they were allowed it to dodge the first swing and it rolled off of Red quickly. She took the opportunity presented and tried to scurry away as quick as can be, but the wolf wouldn't have it. It lunged at her, side-stepping the Woodsman's massive frame and leapt at her arm, digging its teeth into her skin. The bite wasn't deep but it startled Red. She screamed and the Woodsman made another swing, this time connecting with the wolf's body. It let go of Red and fell to the ground with the force from the Woodsman's ax.

Red clutched her wounded arm close to her chest and wrapped it in her cloak. She could feel tears running down her face and her breathing was fast and labored. She tried to calm herself while looking at the scene: the Woodsman pulling his ax from the wolf's lifeless body. Red let out a sigh of relief and tried to collect herself.

The Woodsman dropped his ax next to the rock and picked up the wolf's corpse. He walked it away as a gentlemanly sign to let Red rest and to give the wolf a proper burial out in the forest. He nodded towards Red as if to say he'd be back in a bit. It would be the last time he'd see Red in her current form.

The sun had begun to set behind the trees. Red had lost track of time with the altercation and her terrorized afternoon. She looked at the sky and how gorgeous it was at sunset.

Out of nowhere, her heart started to race faster. She took a deep breath and suddenly could smell hundreds of new smells that she wasn't aware of before. The smell of pine and fir trees, the smell of the wolf's blood on the grass, tree sap and damp dirt around the clearing. She could even smell the Woodsman and his pungent odors from working outside all day. That smell in particular made her become aroused. She took another breath and looked around, knowing he wasn't near enough to see her but yet she could feel him somewhere thanks to her new ability to smell him. She stood up and looked at her arm. The dried blood was still there but the wound wasn't bleeding anymore. She could smell her own blood on her cloak and the wolf's blood on the grass. She walked over to the rock in the clearing which was now directly under the rising moon. She looked up and at the sky and closed her eyes taking another deep inhalation of everything around her. Then she started to change...

First she felt her shoes become too tight. She kicked them off and let her feet feel free inside her knee socks. She was also feeling her toenails encumbered. She put her foot up on the rock and noticed her nails piercing the material. She tore at it with her fingernails and exposed her feet. It just seemed easier than taking the knee socks off for some reason. She did it with the matching foot and looked at her toenails, now pointed and thick like claws. The fabric had torn so easy that it made her look at her hands and saw the same change in her fingernails. Not so drastic as to be inhuman but still...

She stretched with the new sensations coursing through her. She could feel her dress becoming tighter around her waist and chest. It was already smaller than her frame but now... it was encumbered even more by her loose breasts pushing against the fabric. They'd seemed to grow just a little and her nipples were erect rubbing against the material. The sensations were too much for Red and she was being driven mad by the feelings. Without thinking, she gripped the hem near her cleavage and tore down, exposing her now womanly mounds, running her fingers over them and getting used to their larger size. Each touch made her gasp and then inhale again. Lastly, she could feel her tongue along her teeth. Her canines were sharper than she remembered. She could also taste the air when she opened her mouth as she gasped from pinching her nipples. She deduced this was due to her being able to smell in a new superior way.

Her dress had now risen up just below her crotch, enough to almost feel like a man's shirt on her. The cold night air would have breezed past her slightly exposed rear had it not been for her red cloak. Red walked around the rock in a circle, feeling the grass between her exposed toes, for some reason deciding to walk on the balls of her feet... and then that feeling not right either... and walking on all fours, her knees barely gracing the ground.

Red suddenly could smell the Woodsman's pungent odor even more strongly than before. She circled the rock, getting used to moving in this new more comfortable fashion. Her last lap around revealed him standing there, dumbfounded with what he saw. She licked her lips slowly and moved towards him. Against her natural comfort, she walked on her feet again, standing and striding towards this perfect specimen of manhood. She smiled as she approached him, just as the wolf must have before he'd pounced on her earlier. Red sniffed his musky scent near his neck and then slowly licked him from his collar bone to his ear. He tasted amazing to her new tastebuds. The Woodsman shuddered and she took her hand to his thigh and felt his bulging erection in his trousers. The young girl had never felt something nearly that big in her hands when fumbling with the young farm boys. She wondered what it would taste like with her new senses...

With a quick movement, she tore his shirt open and moved her nails gently over his chest, making sure not to scratch him. He shuddered again at her touch. Red slowly made her way down to his waist and then pulled at his pants, making a small moan as if to signal him to take them off for her. He stepped backward an inch or so and undid his trousers, sliding them down. Now the Woodsman stood naked under the moonlight, half terrified of this girl that used to be a sweet young lass and yet aroused by the behavior she was now displaying.

Red resumed her position of all fours and brought her face to the Woodsman's crotch. She could smell his fluid dripping out of his cock and wanted to taste it ever so badly. She ran her tongue up his shaft and then gently brought his whole member into her mouth. The tastes and sensations against her tongue were incredible and she could feel herself dripping down her own legs, her own musky scent filling her nostrils. She growled in her throat while still sucking off the Woodsman.

After a few minutes of fellating him, Red decided she wanted what any bitch in heat wanted: to be mounted by a strong alpha male. She slowly pulled her lips from the Woodsman's cock and looked up in his eyes, keeping eye contact as she leaned back on her knees. Her breasts were already exposed from her torn dress, but that didn't feel like it was enough. She had to show him she was ready and she was horny. She had to show him how much in heat she was and how much she needed him inside her. She ran her fingers down her neck and over her cloak and then down to her exposed chest. She found the torn top of her dress and pulled quickly and forcefully, tearing it further. She growled with each tear and snarled while making eye contact the whole time. The remnants of her pretty little dress were now tatters of flowered fabric in her strong, clawed hands. She arched her back, heaving her naked chest and new large breasts in the Woodsman's direction, still locked with his eyes. He nodded as if to signal he understood.

Red leaned forward as the Woodsman backed away and circled her. She crawled to where he'd been standing before, looking on as he worked his way around her from behind. Red leaned forward and pulled up her cloak slowly, exposing her rear and her dripping pussy. It was throbbing between her legs and the smell was overpowering. The Woodsman seemed to sense it too.

He brought himself behind her and then entered her. The feeling was too much for Red to handle, she howled and gripped the dirt, pushing into him and getting her knee socks dug into the ground as well. She bucked against his body and would have done this forever if he hadn't gripped her hips to stabilize himself. Their rutting went on for over an hour. She was never satisfied for long and he did his best to keep up with her burning need. Finally, he could feel her clench around his member and then she let out the most beastly howl he'd ever heard a person make. One last push into him and she slowly pulled herself out. He watched as she walked away from him a few feet, still on all fours. The sight of her, a young woman acting like a wild animal, still wearing her red cloak and hood was something to behold.

Red stood and looked down at herself. Her knee socks were covered in dirt and so were her feet and hands. Her body felt strong and powerful. Her legs felt tighter and her breasts heaved with each breath she took. She looked up at the moon again and then turned to face the Woodsman. She walked up and licked his neck in the same way she had earlier and then kissed him on the lips.

Red then turned and ran into the forest. She knew the Woodsman would be back. There was no way he'd forget this night and no way he'd want anything more than to repeat it as soon as possible. Red finally had her wish, though: to live in the forest forever, enjoying everything it had to offer. First up... she felt like rabbit meat...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Red Riding Hood

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 128 milliseconds