• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Redder
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Redder

I could smell his cock. I could feel my pussy getting crazy wet just from being so close to a cock. And my mouth was...so...empty.

It took some time to convince him to let me blow him...nearly half a minute. But moments after that, my mouth was full of cock.

*****

I left the pawn shop with a hand on my full belly. I couldn't believe how much I had swallowed.

Three times I had to blow him. Three times before he relented and gave me the address. Gawd, I was so full. But I had the information.

I got on my bike and studied the address. There was something familiar about the address, but I couldn't place it.

Whatever. It was time to get this stupid necklace before I became addicted to fucking blowjobs.

I kick-started my bike and started for the last destination. The hunt was nearly over.

Redder.

*****

I found the address easily, as it was barely two blocks away from the garage I worked at. It felt like I was going full circle.

I parked the bike in front and headed for the door. What the hell was the guy going to think when he saw me? I was a fucking slut in tight, revealing red clothes, with huge fucking tits and wearing fuck me heels. I looked like a vapid nineteen-year-old bimbo.

And who the hell was this guy and how did he know about the necklace?

I sighed. I didn't have a choice. I had to get the necklace or I'd be stuck like this.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

The door opened. My eyes widened.

"Well, it's about time you got here, Chey," said Bear, his big black beard bristling. "Get in here."

Speechless, I followed him inside.

"I'd offer you a seat," he said, "but I don't think you'll be here that long."

I closed my eyes, letting the disappointment wash over me. I'd failed. The whole hunt, everything I'd done...for nothing. Bear knew what I'd done. He was going to return the necklace instead of letting me do it. The gypsy woman wasn't going to remove the redder curse. And Bear was almost certainly going to fire me.

And to top it all off, I needed a cock in my mouth so badly, I wanted to cry.

"Looks like you're having a bad day," said Bear, as if he was reading my mind.

Miserably I nodded.

"Well, I suppose I should tell you how disappointed I am you went this route, but it would be wasted right now. You're...well, you're red."

My hands absently squeezed my big boobs together. Gawd, I was so wet.

"Anyway," continued Bear, "I'm going to give you one chance to save your job." He looked me up and down, then shook his head. "And your dignity."

A sudden spark of hope lit inside my chest. "A chance?"

"Yes," he said. "One chance." He pointed to a door. "Go inside that room. Once you're in there, you'll do everything you're told to do. I'll let you know when you're done. Understood?"

I nodded, eyes wide. Then I turned and headed for the room. Was I really getting off this easy?

I entered the room and waited. A minute later the door opened.

The kid walked in.

Bear stuck his head in. "Remember," he said, "you're not finished until he says you're finished. And you know these kids...lots of stamina."

The kid took a step closer. I could smell him.

I mewled with heat and need.

Redder.

*****

"Chey," said Bear. "After you get done with Suzuki, take a look at that dirt bike."

"You got it, boss," I said, stepping carefully over to my tool box. I was walking tenderly because the kid the night before had indeed shown a lot of stamina and absolutely no discrimination in which hole he used. Repeatedly. Still, it was nice to be walking in my boots again.

"Good," he said. "Then fix the brakes on that Bradley."

"Fine," I said.

Bear's eyes widened just slightly. "No smart remarks."

"Nope," I said. Then I grinned. "Not yet, anyway."

"Glad to hear it," he said. "Maybe now you'll stop driving my customer base away."

"Just the jerks," I said.

Bear grunted.

"Definitely the jerks," I said.

Bear looked at me, beard bristling. "If you do," he said, "I'll use my new Chey Discipline System on you."

"Oh?" I said. "What the hell is your Chey Discipline System?"

Bear walked over and wrapped his huge hand around my forearm. Then he looked at me.

"Redder," he said.

Redder.

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Redder
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 71 milliseconds