• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Reflection
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Reflection

The feeling of skin against skin was exquisite! Adeline's breath caught in her throat as she felt the warmth of her beautiful lover's nude body rubbing against hers. And there was a distinct throbbing sensation as she felt the steady beating of Ivy's heart. Since her mother's death, it seemed Adeline had almost forgotten how good it felt to be touched and held...and cherished by someone so dear.

As they exchanged another tender kiss, Adeline realized that tonight was going to be different, magical. A sort of Christmas miracle. She'd been no stranger to dating in the past, but the way she and Ivy connected was drastically different. From that first kiss, it seemed like Ivy was determined to give herself completely to Adeline—body and soul. And then she realized that she wanted to do the same. It was providence.

"Do you—want me...Adeline...like I want—you?" Ivy asked in her usual stammering way.

"Yes I do, but I think you should've already figured that out by now." Adeline replied. Her voice trembled with pent-up desire as she slowly removed her panties, discarding them with the rest of their clothes.

The two young lovers stumbled towards the bed, taking long enough to yank back the old chenille bedspread, and then fell onto the mismatched sheets. Ivy hovered over Adeline for a few seconds before exploring her lover's body. Adeline's body was strikingly similar to Ivy's—lissome and lean. Ivy's fingertips began to glide sensuously across her lover's bare flesh, sparking the embers of desire and fanning the growing flames. Adeline shuddered and whimpered softly as Ivy began kissing her neck. In seconds, her tongue emerged and dragged downward over her lover's jutting collarbone.

"Unnnghh!"

Adeline flinched as Ivy began kissing her breasts. She felt self-conscious and began to blush. "God, you're so...beautiful!" Ivy whispered between kisses. Her stammering began to dissipate, and her words were ready and running as she continued. "You're beautiful, Adeline. You're so beautiful, and you're mine, you're mine!"

Adeline slowly began to arch her back as Ivy continued suckling first the right, then the left breast. Her nipples were exquisitely sensitive and her breath caught in her throat once more before she let out a low wavering moan of pleasure. Ivy pulled back for a second, blowing cool air across the tips, now glistening with saliva. Her hands began to wander, drifting up and down her lover's body, tracing the curves and along Adeline's flattened abdomen. Once or twice, her hands strayed across the damp patch of dark hair between Adeline's slender legs. Ivy was careful to keep her touch light while her fingers explored the soaking wet crevice.

Adeline gasped in shock and she felt her cheeks grow uncomfortably hot as she saw Ivy sliding downward. She tried to close her legs, but couldn't—she was mortified! In the moments before they got into bed, she'd gotten a glimpse of Ivy's nude body. Although they looked very similar in appearance, there was one drastic difference. Adeline's pussy was modestly covered in a soft thicket of curly dark hair, but between Ivy's legs it was perfectly hairless and smooth. Ivy paused for a second to softly reassure her lover, delivering a trail of tender kisses across her belly and the insides of her thighs before finally going down on her.

Adeline was so tightly wound, dying for release, but Ivy took her time. She began softly at first, with gentle kisses against her swollen outer labia before teasing them apart with her tongue. Adeline's body began to tense and squirm as her beautiful lover lavished her little pussy with gentle licks and kisses, but she didn't linger for too long. Soon the tip of Ivy's tongue found Adeline's clitoris, the wellspring of her desire, and a tremor shook the lovely young woman and radiated outward through the tips of her fingers and toes.

"Unnnghh, Ivy..." Adeline whimpered softly as her body trembled and squirmed.

Ivy glanced up at her lover and saw that her back was arched upward and her head thrown back against the pillows. Another moan escaped Adeline's lips. It was loud and fierce. At this point, she didn't really give a damn if this was right or if anyone—including Mrs. Lundin might see them both. Their eyes met for a brief moment, and as Ivy's tongue swiped across her lover's clit, a powerful orgasm crashed over Adeline. Her eyes were wide with utter shock and her body was shuddering, convulsing as she cried out. In all her 20 years, she'd never felt so connected to anyone in her entire life as she had been that moment with Ivy.

A minute or so later, the tremors ceased, and Adeline went limp. Ivy pulled away and snuggled beside her lover, draping her arm across her waist and kissing her cheek.

"Oh my God, Ivy...that was...wow! I've never felt anything like that before. How did you do that?"

"Your body spoke to me," Ivy replied softly. "And I answered the call."

For several minutes, the two of them cuddled and caressed each other, exchanging several deep lingering kisses. After a while, Adeline pulled away. "Now it's my turn." She said, her eyes gleaming with excitement. Ivy's hands continued to wander over Adeline's body as she began to explore. She whispered softly in her lover's ear, telling her how much she loved the necklace, and that she'd fallen in love with her almost the moment they first met. Adeline told Ivy that she felt the same way.

"I knew the very second I first saw you that you were perfect." She said. "Could you be my girlfriend? It isn't right, but what if we could go away—far away, just the two of us to someplace beautiful."

"Does it really matter what anyone thinks?" Ivy replied. "We love each other, and that's all that matters..."

Now Adeline's hands began to wander, driven by the sound of Ivy's wavering voice and her rapidly building hunger. The young woman ran her hands over the plump swell of her lover's breasts, feeling the nipples grow tight and the tips become painfully erect. She started caressing and rubbing the firm rounded swells of flesh, delighting in her soft moans and sighs of appreciation.

Adeline delivered a tender kiss to Ivy's right breast, taking the hardened nipple in her mouth. For several minutes, the young woman nursed, alternating between the right and left breast. Ivy stared up at the ceiling now. The expression on her face seemed distant as if she had come under a strange spell. Adeline remained focused as she kissed and fondled her lover's breasts. The world around her disappeared. Her sole concern now was giving Ivy the same pleasure she received earlier.

After several minutes, Adeline's attention wandered downward. She scooted down the mattress and settled between Ivy's legs as they fell submissively open. But soon it was evident that Adeline didn't really know what she was doing. Her tongue was clumsy, licking rather rough and aimlessly in an attempt to please her lover. But Ivy was patient. She softly guided Adeline, telling her what felt best.

Adeline was eager to follow her lover's lead. She leaned in and placed a few tender kisses along the insides of Ivy's thighs, and then her tongue emerged at last to gently lick against the sticky, earthy wetness that was present. Adeline's mouth pressed against her lover's smooth mound, making contact at last with the glistening wet cleft between her legs. Now both lovers shuddered from the first instance when Adeline dragged the tip of her tongue across Ivy's vulva. The sudden jolt of sinful sensation caused the beautiful young woman's body to flinch and a whimpering sob to escape her lips.

Ivy glanced down at Adeline and their eyes met. She wanted her to look her in the eye when she came. She wanted to share the feeling with Adeline so at last their souls would be entwined forever. "Unnnghh...Adeline," Ivy moaned. "I love you..."

A sudden, unexpected gush of wetness flooded Adeline's mouth, causing her to pull back in shock before trying to suppress a gag. The taste was nothing like she'd expected: It was hot, slimy, a little salty and sharp. The smell was intoxicating; strong and earthy. Adeline slowly brought her tongue back to Ivy's smooth vulva, touching gently at first, as if she was still unsure of what to do. After a second or two, she allowed her tongue to sink fully between the swollen, slickened labia with long caressing strokes. In no time at all, that lovely earthy taste and aroma grew more and more interesting. Adeline plainly felt the stirrings of raw lust rising up from the space between her own slender legs, causing her body to pulse and hum.

As she continued with her oral assault, Adeline felt the tension in Ivy's body building, then peaking before she suddenly exploded. The dark haired beauty threw her head back against the pillows as her back arched upward. Her orgasm came in waves, dragging her further and further out with each loud cry. After what seemed like several minutes, Ivy was spent, and her body collapsed against the mattress. As she lay there panting, Adeline noticed the tears glistening in the corners of her eyes.

"You're crying, Ivy...you okay?" Adeline asked once her lover had the chance to recover a little. Ivy's eyes were halfway closed, heavy with lust and raw emotion. Her beautiful face and collarbone glistened with sweat, and now a solitary tear rolled down her cheek.

"I'm fine." She softly replied. "That was...intense, amazing..."

Ivy took Adeline in her arms, embracing her, and savored the lovely feeling of skin against skin. The dark haired beauty's hand cradled the back of Adeline's head, her delicate fingers entwined in the waves of her lover's dark hair. In moments their legs became intertwined. The two lovers rested comfortably now, exchanging sweet little kisses and nuzzles, enjoying the closeness that comes before sleep.

Adeline propped herself up for a second. "Here, let me put your necklace away for now." Ivy rolled onto her side and her lover unfastened the delicate piece of jewelry. "I'll put it back in the box for now and you can put it on later. Don't want it getting ruined while we sleep."

*****

Adeline woke abruptly from what was otherwise a sound sleep to an eerie scraping sound. 'Scr-r-r-r-itch, Scr-r-r-r-itch, Scr-r-r-r-itch, Scr-r-r-r-itch!' She sat bolt upright in bed, her heart pounding furiously as the sound persisted: 'Scr-r-r-r-itch, Scr-r-r-r-itch!' She glanced over and saw Ivy still lying beside her, her back facing her. She wondered how long they'd been there.

Careful not to disturb her lover, Adeline slowly motioned out of bed and into her clothes, and still the sound persisted. 'Scr-r-r-r-itch, Scr-r-r-r-itch, Scr-r-r-r-itch, Scr-r-r-r-itch!" She slipped her shoes back on and quickly used the bathroom before deciding what to do. 'Scr-r-r-r-itch, Scr-r-r-r-itch!' Maybe it was a burglar trying to break into the shop—or Mrs. Lundin! God, she couldn't let her find them together like this!

Adeline eased Ivy up and out of bed. She helped her lover with her clothes and froze in terror when the sound got louder. "Ivy, I think we should go—now! If that's Mrs. Lundin, we can't let her see us. She wouldn't understand!"

Just the same, curiosity got the better of her. Adeline stuck her head through the doorway to the front of the shop and peered around the inky darkness. They must have been there for hours! Adeline tiptoed her way towards the front door and stopped behind one of the clothing racks to gaze at the backs of the two mannequins in the display window when she heard it again: 'Scr-r-r-r-itch,Scr-r-r-r-itch, Scr-r-r-r-itch, Scr-r-r-r-itch, Scr-r-r-r-itch!'

Adeline guessed it was sometime past midnight. The snow had finally stopped, and the world outside looked positively frigid. In the shadow of the twinkling lights across the street, she could see the source of the eerie scraping sounds, and she let out a loud sigh of relief. In front of the five-and-dime across the street, Adeline saw the figure of a lone man shoveling heaps of heavy white snow onto a quickly growing pile on the sidewalk. By the looks of things, he wasn't making very much progress.

Adeline turned and saw Ivy standing there near the back doorway. "Merry Christmas, Ivy!" She whispered loudly. "Looks like the snow has stopped too. Let's get out of here. We can go to my place for a while."

Ivy waited while Adeline went outside to warm her car up and scrape off the snow. It was difficult due to the snow, but she managed to pull her car into the alley behind the shop. A few minutes later, the two lovers locked up the store and headed out with dreams of leaving Mrs. Lundin's shop—and Kirby behind for good. Visions of life on a beach somewhere played through Adeline's mind.

But in their haste, Ivy's arm caught on the door of Adeline's car, creating a spectacular wound. It split evenly from one end to the other and separated cleanly as the dark haired beauty's arm landed in the snow in front of Adeline. There was no blood; only a metal peg sticking out of the socket. Adeline calmly stooped to pick up the mannequin's arm before placing it in the back seat next to the rest of Ivy.

"That's okay," She said softly. "It's an easy fix!"

Thank you for reading.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Reflection
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds