• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Reflections

Reflections

Our first time was one I will remember for a long time. It was not only the simple coupling of two bodies, but the union of body and soul. It started when I came home from a long day at the college, you were home waiting for me, and you had a strange glint in your eye. We had plans to move in together somewhere in a few months but for now we were in separate apartments and enjoyed our stolen moments of intimacy. I asked you what was on your mind but I really didn’t need to ...your crotch was telling me enough! I couldn’t believe that you didn’t hurt yourself! Purring softly, I reach down to lightly give your tented crotch a soft rub. At this soft and suggestive stroke a low moan escapes your lips before you kiss me urgently. Pressing me against the wall, you slowly run your hands over my belly and up my back, our eyes are locked on each other’s movements. I pull away, “Honey, let’s go into my room...OK?” You answer with the sound of compliance and you lead me to the bedroom.

Once inside, I removed my shirt with a swift movement of my arms, it falls lifeless to the floor. You watched me , lying back on my bed, your eyelids half closed, a look of obvious pleasure displayed on your handsome face. Next I unfastened my jeans and slid them off my legs. Leaving just my black satin bra and my red satin panties, I crawled on to the bed and asked you if you liked what you saw/drooled over. With a soft smile and then a quick kiss you affirm the obvious, your hand reaching out to touch my breast and feel the silky skin of my abdomen. I sat back and removed the bra, my breasts falling into your eager hands, wild and hot sensations ran up and down my spine as you kneaded and pulled at my aching tits. I cried out a bit as you playfully slapped them just to see them color a hot shameful pink. I liked the slap, oddly enough. Next, I slipped your hand onto my panties and let you stroke and tease me through the ever dampening satin. Crying softly with need, I reached up to fumble with your jeans. A hushed, restrained croak of a groan echoed into my ears at my fumbling hands. You quickly undressed and stood before naked and very, very much aroused. I knew then that this monster I had awakened would not be fulfilled until he was thoroughly satisfied. This sent hot moist heat through my already dripping core.

With a feral snarl, the panties come off, I jump at this sudden action but was not disturbed too much. You noticed my jump but then when about running your fingers and hand over my dripping sex and your lips meshing with mine. Our hot bodies on fire with need and lust, lowered down so now I was on the bottom and you were leaning over me. We had talked before this time about how we wanted to spend our first time together, and we decided that with you on top, thrusting hard and fast into me was the best way. But first an appetizer was needed.

Lowering your head, you began to suckle my tits like a starving infant. I moaned lustily as you sucked and licked my tits back and forth with such passion and such lust. I felt you settle yourself against me and your manhood prod into my side. Reaching down, I began to pump you. Amazingly you were not yet completely hard, so you got even harder and thicker, and with each suck of my tit, I tugged on your cock teasing you with a promise of what was to come. I could feel the precum oozing on your tip as my fingers played with the tip and then trailed down the shaft, I licked my fingers hungrily. You soon were tired of your assault of my tits and lower yourself over me just enough so the velvet tip of your cock just brushed the moisture of my heated pool.

Crying out as you teased me slowly, I reached up to slip my hand into your hair and tug your head lower so I might kiss you. Deeply , we kissed, our lips parted and tongues dueled in a way that neither side won or lost. As we kissed you pressed slowly into my virginal sheath, parting the silken petals of my desire, you claimed me, finally, completely, and wholly. Giving my body and mind time to adjust, you held me close to you and comforted my anxieties. I felt finally complete.

The rhythm started now, the primal thrusts and slow sensual tease began. This was just like I dreamed, a heated mix of passionate presses of your body, and sensual rubs of your arms around me helped to make my dream a reality. With urging caresses and pleading voice you increase your speed. The amazing sense of patience you have with me really showed itself in the heat of our desire. You knew just when to listen to your primal urges and when to fight them off.

The speed and pressure increased to a frenzied state, both you and I were moaning and twisting , eager with the promise of release. My body tensed, eyes bulging like something was trying to pop them from my skull. My legs shook as you drove into me harder and faster. We rocked against each other like two waves rising up to crash into each other and then fall against each other like broken toys in a heap. I was shrieking and crying with my climax and you hearing my ululation of joy and sensual bliss, came spurting into my hot womb.

You rolled back onto the bed to lie next to me, my head turned a bit to glance lovingly at you. We kissed again, this time more gently than before, soft and light. Snuggling close together, we held each other as we slept.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Reflections

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 290 milliseconds