Rejuvenated Sex

"I'm still ready," I tell her, "how do you want to go from here. You on top or doggie?"

"I think I've still got some strength, let me get on top." So that's what we do. She's sitting on me, my cock fully up in her. I'm looking up at that beautiful body. Every form of fucking is great and has its advantages. But her on top does a couple things. First, it means she's fucking me, she wants it. I'm not taking advantage of her or getting her to do something she really doesn't want. She wants it or she wouldn't be there. That's pretty important. There are too many women that act as if they're doing you a favor. With Joanne, it's almost like I'm doing her a favor. The second thing is seeing a naked female body bouncing on you. Painters have been doing nudes for hundreds of years. Naked women are just plain sexy. Watching a naked, sexy body fuck you is terrific. Enough so, that when she gets close, with that white sock in her mouth, and her insides start rippling and grabbing me, it triggers me into an ejaculation, too. We cum together. Then she's laying on me, my softening cock still in her, the white sock off to the side.

I put my arms around her and kiss her and roll us so we're on our sides, facing one another. We don't talk, we just bask in our happiness, holding each other. "Maybe we should clean up," I suggest. She kisses me again and rolls off ands gets out of bed and heads for the bathroom. I follow. I wash my cock and testicles at the basin as she sits on the toilet, letting all our joint cum and juices drain. "Maybe you need a douche, I say. Something like a bidet can give you."

She uses toilet paper to wipe herself stands, flushes and turns to me and hugs me. 'Yes, I should get a bidet sometime." It makes me realize, we don't have one and we should. Make a mental note to do something about that. "Want to shower?" she asks me.

I want to do anything I can with this sexy body. So that's what I tell her. "I want to do anything I can with your sexy body."

She grins and soon we're in the shower, washing each other. I'm surprised that my cock responds. Of course, she's really working on it, licking it even, but it's soon right back up. So I suck on her nipples a little and kneel down to get my tongue at her pussy. We dry each other and then back on the bed, she sits on my face again and leans down to get her mouth to my cock.

At the moment I'm doing it, anything involving her body is so great, all I can do is dive in and enjoy it. Later, unimpaired by her presence, I've thought that 69 is not the best. I love to eat her and she loves to eat me but when we do each other, we're both half enjoying what we're doing and half enjoying what the other person is doing to us. I think doing them separately is best. But here I am in a 69 and I love it, almost chew on her pussy, I want it so much. She's doing the same to me. She cums again. I don't. I climb around, leaving her on her hands and knees, to get behind her and slide it into her again.

For just pure fucking, doggie position is great. I seem to be in her as far as possible. I'm free to hold her hips and pound into her as fast and as hard as I can. Or, I can lean over her a little and fondle her breasts or massage her clit. I move back and forth between these and go on and on. This is probably the longest straight fucking time we've had this evening. Maybe she's getting tired. But finally, I can feel it, she cums. I don't. It's as if I'm ready to fuck all night. She collapses onto her stomach, I move to the side and then roll her a little so we're facing one another and kiss her and hold her. I then roll her onto her back and get between her legs and mount her again, straight old missionary position, and start it all up again. In a minute or so, her arms come up around me, her legs come up around me, and she's pulling me into her as much as I'm pushing into her. When she finally cums and I can feel her insides grasping my cock, I cum, too. I sort of collapse on her. "Joanne I love you. Marry me."

"If you're going to treat me like this every night for the rest of my life, yes I'll marry you. I love, you, Don."

Now that's not pretending. I know we've been married ten years but there's nothing in life better than great sex. "Well, you're probably going to kill me with all this but it's as good a way to go as I can think of,"I tell her. And we didn't even wake the kids.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Rejuvenated Sex
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds