• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Rekindled Love Threesome Affair

Rekindled Love Threesome Affair

Dear Literotica:

I've never written to an on line forum like this, although I've read yours many times with pleasure.

I have been on a popular on line chat for little over a year. Quite by accident around February I connected with a woman I went to high school with. I remember her as completely beautiful, with a wonderful head of long straight auburn hair and the most erotic "bedroom eyes" i have ever seen , even to this day. Its been 30- some years. Then we found each other on another reunion type site and exchanged a few letters. Finally we hooked up on line again where in just a short time we knew there was a very strong connection between us rekindling from years ago. I had so many regrets that I never pursued her then. I would often pull out my yearbook and gaze at her picture, longing to have her. (and many, many fantasies)

Well with many conversations with her over the weeks that followed, I fell for her all over again.

Our chats turned intensely erotic very quickly. We both felt it and we needed this "release" of our mutual sexual tension. Both our marriages were lacking something for quite a while. Not intolerable, but so lacking in what makes a relationship special, fulfilling. We felt taken for granted for one thing .It's been just less than a year now and we have fallen completely in love with each other. We have actually met a few times and could not keep our hands off of each other. She is still a beauty.

In our second meeting we desperately found a quiet place where she slowly and sensually opened my fly and reach in to bring out my cock, growing in her hands as she looked up smiling. She kissed the tip, to tease me with her gentle tongue. Her tongue would wrap around my head caressing it to hardness ,then slide down, all the way to the base where her lips would clasp tightly and start sucking me, nursing my cock closer and closer . I could hear her moans and feel her tongue and lips coaxing my throbbing cock to release! Oh God! Cumming streams down her throat as she relentlessly kept sucking me without stopping. I was in ecstasy, She sucked down every drop. Kept me in her mouth as my cock grew softer. I was completely drained. She was a passionate lover who wouldn't take no for an answer! Oh god that was hot. She looked up, licked her lips, swallowed, smiled. She raised up and with her hands behind my head she pulled my lips to hers demanding a deep kiss. Our lips sealed and she probed my mouth with her warm sensual tongue. I could taste my cum as our tongues intertwined, and that's just what she wanted. It was the hottest thing ever and I strangely loved it.

We planned for another visit. This last visit I drove down with a close friend of mine I wanted her to meet. He is a single mature man, very muscular, of European decent. He is just a bit rough around the edges, but in a handsome manly way. In his day he was a "bad boy". A lady killer. I know him as playful, kind, and considerate. She immediately took a liking to him in every way. She was very taken with his bulging muscular torso, especially his arms, or his big "guns" as she called them. He had been gym training me for over a year, so she thought my "guns" looked hot too.

We visited all day, drove here and there enjoying the outdoors, parks, had a picnic, got acquainted and just enjoyed each others company. Towards the days end, we ended up at a nice rustic park. We three sat at a secluded table talking, watching the sun go down and dim to evening. Her and I had been sitting intertwined, my hands sensuously caressing her (discretely I thought)and she loved it. I found that her pussy gets dripping wet quite easily when she's aroused. My friend was watching and getting "visibly" excited. He even said laughingly "you two are getting me horny!" Well after a bit he wandered off to explore the grounds.

Her and I looked over to see a campers restroom building near by. She said "c'mon we are going in there!" We entered the ladies side and I heard her lock the door behind us. She turned around and knelt in front of my waist. She then began unbuttoning my jeans and dropped them to the ground. My shirt was already off. I kicked them away and she took me in her hungry mouth. She began sucking my cock for all it was worth. She was getting into it. I was a bit self conscious about the surroundings but she was steadfastly sucking me hard, cradling my balls in one hand, the other beating my cock while she alternated from sucking my head ,to throat fucking me deeper than I have ever been. She turned her nice pear shaped ass to me, and tilted it up for her cunt to meet my wet cock. I was nervous but finally slid it in and we fucked a short time. Very nice. Very tight. She sensed my tension and turned around and took me in her mouth again to finish me off. She sucked, beat, with moans and groans telling me she loved her work and was good at it. She sucked harder and deeper as I got closer to the point of no return! I was there! I held her head against me, pressing her mouth deep against my cock ,as I just exploded with streams of my cum, flooding her mouth. She took it and swallowed every last drop and kept sucking and nursing my cock nonstop through it all until i was soft .I exhaled, legs weak...she arose to my face and brought my mouth against her lips and deep kissed me. The taste of her cunt juices on my cock, my cum, all mixed together as we kissed. There was no escape as our tongues made love with each other. We caressed, she smiled as she gathered my clothes and I got dressed. She unlocked the door and we returned to my car where my friend was waiting near by.

He and I said our good byes to her. We all kissed, hugged, but before we parted she opened her shirt and offered us a beautiful view of her fine petite breasts resting in a low cut bra. She smiles and said well, enjoy these boys. He and I held, kissed and caressed them for a time. They were so soft, lovable and we both will have them another time. Her nipples were so suck able and just plain pretty.

She was cheerful, sweet, fun, and pretty that day...her hair was very sexy and full, a mans fantasy to grab hold of that full auburn mane and pull her back onto his hard waiting cock to take her from behind. Oh god yes.

We have been planning a return meeting, me my friend and her, for a very hot very long overnight threesome. She has confessed to us both of getting so hot and wet fantasizing about being on all fours, looking into my eyes sucking me as she feels him slowly pushing into her wet cunt and sliding completely in from behind. She craved the thought of being with the two men who she desires to fuck ,and to suck. Both of us at once. Together. Alternating from one to the other. All evening. All night. She wants it all. Oh, to be made love to by two men who want only to pleasure her, make her cum and make her weekend a life fantasy fulfilled that she will enjoy and remember always.

Thank You, Literotica for this opportunity to post this true personal experience.

Yours Truly,

Rekindled Love 55

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Rekindled Love Threesome Affair

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 451 milliseconds