• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Relative Behavior

Relative Behavior

One chilly evening in March I was home alone just cruising in cyber space when my cousin Zachary stopped by. He said his mom had asked him to stop by and check on me since she knew my parents were out of town. My mother had probably set this up without my knowledge. I was eighteen at the time, but she still treated me like I was twelve so I understood. I told him he could stay around for a little while if he had nothing else to do. Zachary said he had some videos he rented in the car, so he went to get them.

When he came back in he took the videos into the family room and he started watching the rentals. He had rented videos with some strange titles so I wasn't too interested in viewing them. I decided to take a shower so I went in the bathroom and preceded to bathe. I finished and got dressed in one of those boy short and tank sleeping outfits, it had one of those celestial themes on it, and I walked toward the family room to resume

what I was doing on the internet. When I walked into the family room I was astounded by what I saw. My cousin was masturbating with his eyes closed on my sofa. He had the largest dick I had ever seen. It must have been 10 inches with at least 2 inches wide. I watched in amazement has he stroked that wondrous piece of manhood. When

I looked over to the television I saw that he was watching an adult video. The combination of watching my cousin masturbate and the porn video made my pussy tingle and my panties became damp. I started to rub my pussy through the fabric to relieve the tingling. After of few minutes of rubbing through my shorts I still wasn't getting the necessary attention my pussy craved.

I slipped my right hand into my shorts and began massaging my swollen clit and with my left hand I began kneading my breast. This was too much I needed to feel a cock inside me and I needed it bad. I came to the conclusion that I needed desperately to fuck my cousin no matter how taboo it was. I composed myself then I cleared my throat.

This made Zach aware of my presence in the room and he opened his eyes and tried to cover up his hard-on with one of the throw pillows on the sofa. I informed him it was too late for that and began a sultry walk over to him. I stood in front of him for the next few minutes our eyes locked on each other. What I did next shocked not only me, but he was flabbergasted. I dropped to my knees and engulfed his cock into my mouth and began sucking it hard. I watched his eyes roll into the back of his head and the expression on his face was one of sheer ecstasy.

I continued to suck taking his dick deep into my throat covering every inch of his massive cock with my mouth. I felt his balls tighten I knew he would orgasm soon. I began to suck faster and harder. His eyes strained against their lids. I heard him moan loudly as his cock began to jerk and then shot a hot load down my throat. I swallowed as much as I could then let the rest dribble down my chin and drip on to my breast. He reach for me and lifted me onto his lap, which I straddled, and began kissing my mouth hungrily. We remained like that for minutes exploring each others mouths before coming up for air.

After breaking the kiss he grinned before announcing that it was my turn. His hands cupped my buttocks as he lifted me and laid me upon the sofa. I opened my legs displaying my soft delicate ambrosia fruit. My eyes begging him to take me. He kissed me again and then began to work from my lips. He kissed down my neck, stopping at my breasts to suckle at each nipple like a baby.

He proceeded downward his tongue darting into my navel before he continued his decent. Finally he arrived at his prize, he began to eat at my pussy as if he had not eaten in days. He probed every fold and crevice. Sucking and licking and probing me with his tongue. My orgasm was mounting which he sensed, this made him boar in on my clit sending me over the edge. My body convulsed and jerked as my orgasm went through my body. The orgasm subsided and my cousin rose to his knees and I felt the knob of his cock press against my vaginal opening. In one thunderous push he plunge his cock into my pussy filling me to the hilt.

He bucked wildly as his manliness filled my cunt. I screamed out in ecstasy and ran my fingernails up his back. He began to grunt and moan again as I began reaching yet another orgasm. In seconds I felt his hot seed spurt into my depths which sent me into my own earthquake of an orgasm. I had never felt so fulfilled after sex, but this was incredible.

We collapsed and fell asleep on the sofa in each others arms. When we woke the next morning. I told him he should head home. I helped him make up a story to cover up for his "disappearance". He started out the door then kissed me again before leaving. I headed down the hall to shower.

Later that day I saw Zachary at the mall and we talked discreetly about what had happened the prior evening and agreed to keep it under wraps. We also agreed that we should get together more often and up to this day we still do at least twice a month. Life is just blissful now. Thanks cous'.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Relative Behavior

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds