Renee's Fantasy

She wiggled a little, positioning Brian where she wanted him and hovered. Her hands worked fast with pushing down his pants and untying his shoes. She pulled them off of Brian and tossed the shoes one way and the pants went another. She glanced up, her hips rocking a little on the offered prick head, teasing herself as well as him. She caught Mark's gaze and smiled seductively at him,

"Come here Mark." She spoke up breathlessly, demanding all the same but it was too sexy to be deemed as such. Mark stood up and walked over to stand beside her.

"Stand in front of me." Her tongue darted out and lapped at her bottom lip, the idea of sucking Mark's cock while riding Brian was exactly what she needed. She slammed down on Brian hard and taking him entirely within her boiling depths. Brian let out a loud gasping groan and bucked under her. Mark stood over Brain's legs before her, anticipation of what she was going to do to him eating away at his strongly held sexual desires. Her hands reached out, grasped his boxers in her hands and peeled them down slowly. Inch by inch Mark's cock was revealed to her, standing strong and proud she shivered again, he wasn't as thick as Brian, but he was long with a fat mushroom head.

The thoughts alone made her become wetter. Brain's hands took her hips as he tried to move under her. Taking his cue, she lapped the head of Mark's prick and bounced on Brian. Her features contorted instantly into a blissful mask, her mouth feasting on the head of one while fucking the other. I was shaking slightly from what I was seeing, I had to stop stroking my cock before I lost it myself. I moved and repositioned the camera to get a better angle, this time staying with it to zoom in and out.

She groaned, her lips parted to engulf more of Mark's fat head. Her cheeks danced as her tongue wiggled and wormed around the tip, Mark's own reactions caught on camera as well. His fingers threaded into her hair, tugging it to the side to uncover her face, his hips moving his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Mmm yeah… Suck it baby… suck it from me…" Mark's voice was thick and deep, his words urging her on to tease him further. She sank lower on his cock, her own pleasures nearly distracting her from what she was doing. Brian's hands trailed up and down her back, watching as goose bumps rose here and there on her skin. Her walls were tight like a glove, sucking at his cock desperately. He wasn't sure how long he could go this slow and hoped Mark hurried up soon. He wanted to bend her over and fuck her hard and deeper. Hear her cry out her release, feel it on his cock. He hadn't been with someone who came as hard as Renee had done, the thought of what he would feel made his cock twitch. He had to pause to keep from losing it right then and there.

Her movements picked up, her hungry mouth taking him deeper and deeper into her throat. Suckling hard and slowly on his cock, she pulled off and wiggling she went back down. She was a good cocksucker, put many pros to shame so she had been told. She intended to keep that title and show him how good she was. Her hand worked with her mouth, encasing him entirely in heat. From her hand into her mouth, up and down she worked, her moans growing longer and deeper at the same time. Mark's cock twitched in her mouth as he gasped out for air. She was making him weak in the knees, her suction and technique milking him rather quickly. This was too much for him to hold out for so long. He didn't care who was watching any longer, just the thought of fucking a buddy's girl, how sexy and hot she was, it sent his balls boiling and his cock expanding.

"OH GOD! I'm… I'm gonna…. FUCK! Cumm!" His voice gurgled a little his face twisted as his groan echoed in the room. He slammed in and out of her face, her head twisting madly from side to side as she sucked his cock dry. Spurt after spurt shot into her throat, swallowing only a few she released his cock and jacked him off on her tits. Brian kept moving slowly, his own balls tight and wanting to explode, he hovered as best he could and waited. She jerked off Mark, getting every last drop of semen from his cock before she took him into her mouth again and licked him clean. Releasing his cock from her hold, she began to massage her breasts, rubbing Mark's cum into the fleshy mounds. Mark collapsed into the chair and watched as he tried to calm his breathing down.

She moaned again, reaching between her legs to lightly caress Brian's balls and tickle his shaft. Her cunt was wet and dripping all over the poor guy, his cock working in and out slowly. She moaned, her fingers finding her clit and rubbing in small circles.

"Get on your hands and knees!" Brian ordered, pushing her off his cock. Complying she moved to the floor in the position he wanted. This time they faced the camera, her eyes meeting mine with a devilish glit. Her hair stuck to her face here and there, her lacey top plastered with cum stuck to her breasts as well. She wiggled her ass at Brian invitingly and waited. He moved up behind her, his hand taking his cock to once again rub up and down her slit. He humped himself back and forth a few times grazing her clit with the ridge before moving up to her pussy. Having a second thought, he pulled back from her and crouched down, his tongue running from clit to anus and back down, he thrust his tongue in and out of her gaping wet hole a few times.

"GOD DAMMIT!" She panted out, growling and rocking back and forth, "Fuck me!" she wasn't in the mood to wait any longer, she was close to cumming and needed it.

He took a hold of her hips, positioned and thrust, burying himself to the hilt in one thrust. She cried out from shock and pleasure, he pulled back slowly, almost out of her center, before he slammed back into her again. The sound of his pelvis hitting into her ass began to echo in a steady rhythm.

"Like that?!" He barked out

"Yes." She panted.

"Do you like it!" He demanded louder

"YES!" She cried out louder.

"You like my cock in your tight little cunt don't you?" He growled out with a smirk.

"Mmm yes!" She responded.

"How badly do you want to cum Renee?" He asked again. Mark's eyes were wide, never thinking for a moment Brian would speak while fucking someone. He was such a quiet man at other times. This really baffled him but instead of laughing, he was actually getting aroused, waiting for her answers as well.

"Badly! Oh God I want to cum!" she purred out the word cum, agony over the lingering tease. She was so close to it, she wanted to cum so badly she could taste it!

"Do you like Nathan watching us?" He questioned, his cock thrusting steadily in and out, pausing on the in to grind against her. His hand reached around and under her, finding her button and fingering it quickly twice before pausing.

"DO YOU?" He barked out.

"YES!" She whimpered again, her body shaking and sweating profusely at this point, Her hips, ass and thighs tightening as she rocked before him. Brian knew he was pushing it, Renee was a quiet one, quieter than he was, but he wanted to make sure she remembered this with pleasure not boredom.

He began to fuck her hard, forcefully shoving her forward across the floor until she braced tighter. He grunted and groaned now and then, but he pistoned in and out of her cunt until she was begging him to cum. She twisted and thrust back, her pussy clenching and milking him each thrust. Her juices were flowing freely, his balls were soaked in it and yet he wanted more from her. Her fingers dug into the carpet, her teeth sinking into her bottom lip and biting down as the pleasure clawed up from down deep. He thrust harder and faster, moving diligently. Sweat dripped from his body, down his chest past his flat stomach and into his light sprinkling of pubic hair. He worked and worked, his balls tightened a little and he reached down to grip the base of his cock to keep from cumming.

"Cum Renee!" He barked out.

"Cum all over me girl… let me feel your cunt spasms!" He kept talking, he kept thrusting in and out. She could barely move, her body movements becoming jerkish and tight. Brian released his hold on his cock and took her hips into his hands, lifting her up a little further he plummeted her.

"Ooooooooooooh yes! Fuck you are tight! Cum Renee! Cum… Oh shit! Fuck, here it comes!" He tensed his balls tightening as his cock expanded inside her, he thrust deep one last time as her pussy exploded around him.

"OH GAWWWWWWD!" She wailed out, near crying as she came around him. He lost total control as her muscles clamped down on him, his cock was yanked out of her quickly, his hand stroking his cock furiously as he shot load after load of spunk over her back. Sailing high, it landed in her hair, on her shoulder and down the center of her back, until finally her ass. He rubbed his cum in with his cock head, around her asshole and crack before he went down to his ass hard on the carpet.

She went down as well, lying there in a heap on the floor, she panted for air her body once more twitching with pleasure. She could feel the cream from her pussy leaking out of her sensitive pussy, the muscles inside working still, wanting more cock inside just to cling to. She groaned, rolling to her back as Nathan moved away from the video camera.

Our eyes met, a soft smile playing on my face as I knelt down beside her and gave her a deep probing kiss. The night was still young, we could explore a lot more if she was willing, but first she needed to rest. Mark looked like he was ready for some action as well, I would wait and see for now. Renee rested for a short time, Mark sat stroking his cock and watching her sweat glistening body move in the lamplight. Brian laid back, a contented smile on his face. I sat on the couch and waited, my own cock still straining in my pants.

Mark moved from the chair, coming down and lapping his tongue up and down her wet slit. Instantly Renee was awake and moaning, her hands caressing her own body as she arched under his lips.

She wanted more of this, she was still aching but unsure how much more she had in her. Mark answered that for her when he latched onto her clit and began to suckle. She cried out, loud and harshly from the contact on her swollen nub.

"Come." He held out his hand to her and waited, her eyes met his as a seductive smile caressed her lips. Taking his hand he tugged her upright moving backwards at the same time to sit on the chair.

"Do you want this Renee?" He said as he stroked his thick rod before her. Her hand tightened in his as she nodded her head. She did want it, she wanted to feel him inside her as she had done already with Brian.

He pulled her to him, his face burying between her breasts a moment as he kissed her chest. Pulling her to straddle his lap, she reached between their bodies and took his cock into her hand.

"Tease yourself with it, let me watch you.." He pleaded with her gently. She gasped a little, feeling the head of his prick graze against her. So hot and soft, yet stiff and ready for her. She groaned, arching her back a little, rocking above him. His cock head brushed back and forth sending delicious waves of pleasure up and down her spine, her pussy clamped in on its self and began to drip with creamy juices.

His hands came up and began to kneed at her breasts a little, toying with her nipples as he tensed his cock and made his head grow larger. She purred above him, wiggling and rocking as her wetness dripped down to coat his prick.

"Oh yeah! Just like that baby…" His words slurring from his lips, half muffled as he munched on one nipple at a time. He sucked in a hissing breath as his head found a home between her moist folds, he released her breasts and gripped the arms of the chair, lifting up into her center.

"Fuck me baby! Come on, show me what ya have!" He urged her on, bucking his hips up and down, probing her hole for depths.

She groaned, lifted up and sank down slowly on his shaft. They both let out a long sigh of pleasure as she rested on the base of his cock. His hands reached around and took hold of her cheeks and lifted her up. He pulled nearly out before pushing her back down hard as he thrust up. She grunted and he groaned, her hand resting on his shoulder and gripping there. The other dipped down between her legs and began to finger her clit vigorously.

She shivered, I could see it from across the room as she began to bounce. My eyes feasting on the show I knew was coming with eager anticipation. Her breasts bounced with each impact, but just slightly. They had yet to pick up speed. I heard my own groan of pleasure as I reached and gripped my cock once again. Slowly I began to jerk myself off, my eyes alternating between her breasts and her facial expressions. God! She got me so fucking hot at times, I felt my cum boiling in my balls, I knew it was coming soon.

I stood up and moved to the side of the chair, watching her pick up speed as Mark grunted like a rutting dog beneath her. Thrusting harder and deeper up into Renee's cunt. I watched not that, but her tits bouncing. The strap began to fall on her left shoulder first, exposing the top of her pale soft breast. My cock lurched in reaction, like a peeping tom I stood there, whacking off to the sights and sounds. Nothing could take my attention away from what was to come.

She reached out and took my fingers from my cock, her mouth encasing the head as she deep throated me down. Her moans vibrated my cock, tickling and teasing, the other strap fell as well.

"Oh god!" Mark and I both said it at the same time, but for different reasons. Her pussy was contracting around his cock, milking him and I was watching her top sink slowly further and further down. Reaching out I grasped one of her tits inside her shirt and gave her nipple a tweak. She jumped in response and groaned out in pleasure. She sank further on my cock, sucking for all she was worth, so damned hot I about lost my load right then and there.

Mark took her other breast and caressed it a little, releasing the mound the shirt sank lower, her nipples barely keeping the shirt on her body. I shoved my cock in and out with the same movements as Mark was doing below her. She cried out, tensing as her orgasm washed over her, I could hear her juices bathing his cock as he began to fuck her furiously, hard jarring movements that sent her tits flopping out.

I gasped, my eyes watching the wave like movements of her tits as he plummeted her harder and harder.

"OH FUCK! IM CUMMING!" He cried out, thrusting madly in and out, she let go of my cock and cried out, "Oh FUCK! Oh yes! HARDER! FUCK ME! Oh Fuck! I'm Cummmming!" She twitched again and lost it, my hand found her breast and gave a squeeze, she leapt off of mark and pushed me hard to the couch. Down instantly she went, pushing my cock between her tits and fastening her lips on the head. Mark lay panting in the chair as he cock finished erupting all over his stomach.

Brian moved up behind her, shoving his cock in hard and fast, wanting to cum while he watched me titty fucking her senseless. She squeezed her breasts hard, encasing my cock and suck for all she was worth. It was just too much, I gripped the sides of her beautiful tits and began to fuck earnestly up and down. My body tensing tighter and tighter, she begged me to cum.

The suckling and slurping sounds, on top of the sights I had been watching, the sound she made as Brian fucked her, the motions the entire damned night was just too much! I felt it happening and let out a roar, "YES! NOW!" All I could get out as my teeth clenched and my cock began to spurt over and over. On her tits, her nipples where she aimed me, her cheek and then her lips, she stroked me off until nothing remained inside. Her mouth went quickly to work with sucking me until I begged her "N-No more!" It was so sensitive I could barely move.

Brian gripped her hips and slammed in three more times before he pulled out and she rolled to her back, half over me and half on the floor. Brian aimed his cock and spurt his load all over her tits as well.

Watching from a dazed state, she began to purr as she rubbed the dripping cum into and around her breasts and nipples.

I don't recall what time it was, or when Brian and mark left us that next morning, but I do recall showering her and putting her to bed. I curled into her body, my head nestled on her pillowy breasts and dozed off with a sweet smile that matched her own tired but well pleased grin.

The End..

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds