• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Rent
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Rent

Marlon watched anticipating the moment Kate's mouth would close over his cock, fighting to keep his arms out to his sides. She hovered and teased until he though he would turn inside out. Finally, she stroked his head with a broad, flat swipe of her tongue, cleaning away his pre-cum and making him moan with sexual desire.

"Tell me what you want me to do, Marlon," Kate murmured seductively.

"I can't," he breathed.

"Say it. What do you want me to do?"

"No," he shook his head. "I never ask. I can't."

"Tell me or we stop," Kate threatened as she fondled his balls.

"Suck me. God, Kate, suck my cock," Marlon pleaded. "Take my fucking pecker in your mouth and suck it!"

"I say when," she smiled, leaning forward to lick the skin of his belly, just above his pubes, listening to Marlon's groan of excitement and frustration.

Crawling forward on her hands and knees, Kate balanced over Marlon's cock, lowering her cunt until the tip of his head stroked the outer edges of her wet labia. Rocking back and forth, she tortured herself and him with the feeling of being so close to the promise of satisfaction. Reaching down, she wrapped her fingers around Marlon's cock, steadying him so she could swivel her hips and rub her clit in tiny circles over the slit in his penis head. Both panted loudly from the energy her restraint cost them. Sliding his cock back to her slit, Kate slowly impaled herself, feeding a small portion of Marlon's rod into her hot slash before lifting up and lowering herself again.

"Oh, yes, fuck me," Kate sighed as she lowered herself fully onto Marlon's cock and began raising and lowering her hips in strokes that lifted her to the limits of his cock head before thrusting his full length inside her again. Bracing his feet flat on the floor, Marlon began meeting Kate's thrusts. "Uuuuhhhh, Uuuuhhhh, Uuuuhhhh," Kate grunted. "Yes, Marlon. More. More! Fuck me hard, Marlon. Now!"

His balls tight against his groin, Marlon could feel the sweet piercing pain of his orgasm begin as he pounded into Kate's soft warmth at a frenzied pace, watching her tits bounce with each impact. Just as Kate arched her neck and reached her climax in loud, feminine cries, his body went ridged with pleasure and his cum pulsed deep into her pussy.

Panting, his skin coated with a sheen of sweat, Marlon watched Kate's head loll forward, as she continued to stroke her cum-filled cunt over his still rigid cock. He gave her a smile as she looked into his eyes and lifted off his pole, crawling up the length of his torso. This time, she pushed his arms over his head before taking his hair in both hands. Straddling his face, she held his mouth to her cunt.

"Suck me out. I want to watch you eat our cum," she ordered.

Marlon's tongue went to work, savoring the sweet and musky scents and flavors he found in the folds of Kate's soft, hot cunt. His tongue worked along the edges of her labia before dipping inside her slash. He felt the tender inner walls of her cunt as he licked away the juices that clung there, swallowing everything he gathered on his tongue. Finally, Kate shifted her position so he could concentrate on licking her clit. Grazing his teeth over the sensitive nub, he heard Kate's vocal response and repeated the gesture before taking her between his lips and sucking hard as he flicked her again and again with his tongue.

Her fists buried in his hair, Kate's hips began to buck as she got closer to her climax, rubbing herself against Marlon's teeth and lips until she could take no more. Her thighs cramping with the power of her orgasm, Kate pressed hard against Marlon's face and shrieked as she felt her womb release a flood of moisture. Even as the waves of her climax continued, she slid forward over Marlon's mouth so he could taste the result his talented tongue brought about.

Climbing over Marlon's body, Kate lowered her mouth to his, licking his lips and kissing him deeply, tasting her own juices. "Do you still want me to suck you, Marlon?" she whispered into his mouth.

"God, yeah," Marlon gasped.

"You want to feel your hard cock sliding over my tongue and into my throat, don't you?" she said sinking her teeth into his lip, pulling it before releasing him again. "You want to fuck my throat, don't you, Marlon?"

Marlon felt his erection straining. He was going to cum just from Kate talking to him like this, "Yes."

"Stand up," Kate ordered. She pressed her back against his chest, wrapping his arms around her body so he cupped his hands over her tits. Pointing to a spot on the nape of her neck, she told him, "Bite me there while you pull my nipples and tell me what you want to do to me."

Kate trembled as Marlon's teeth found the nerve in her neck that was wired directly to her cunt. Juices flooded her pussy again as he strung gentle nips along her neck and twisted her nipples between his fingers. Reaching between her legs, she stroked her middle finger over and around her clit and pussy lips as Marlon's hot breath passed over her skin.

"I want to fuck you, Kate. I want to drive my hot prick up your ass and in your cunt and down your throat and make you cum until you scream for me to stop. I want to fuck you hard and deep until you don't want anybody's prick but mine. I want to spray my cum all over your tits and face and watch you suck my cock clean," Marlon whispered hotly against Kate's neck and into her ear until the power of his own words made it impossible to keep from pumping his cock up and down against the crack between the globes of her ass. "I want to fuck you now."

Without a word, Kate took Marlon's hand and drew him toward the kitchen. There, she climbed onto the table where she laid down on her back, the top of her head hanging over the edge. Reaching over her head, she wrapped her hand around Marlon's cock and gently pulled him toward her. Releasing him, she opened her mouth wide.

Trembling with excitement, Marlon slid his cock into Kate's upside down mouth feeling her tongue stroke over the top of him. Uncertain how far he should press into her mouth, he hesitated but felt Kate's hands wrap around his hips and draw him closer, deeper into her mouth until the head of his cock passed her uvula and into her throat. Gently, he began to stroke in and out, the rim of his glans sliding back and forth against her windpipe. His balls were already starting to pull up as they pressed against Kate's nose and face. Kate released her hold on his hips letting Marlon fuck her throat as she hummed and moaned so he could feel the vibrations move around his flesh.

"Christ, Kate," Marlon moaned. "I'm going to cum. What do I do?"

Gently, she pressed against his hips again until she held the head of his cock in her mouth. She closed her lips around it and sucked hard, flicking her tongue over his slit until his cum began erupting. Opening her lips, Kate let Marlon's cum pool in her mouth before redirecting his cock so his next load shot over the length of her neck, then down onto her tits. As Marlon's deep masculine groans of pleasure filled the kitchen, Kate continued pumping his spitting cock until his strong stream of cum ended with a long string hanging off the tip of his head.

Licking him clean, Kate could feel Marlon's cock getting soft. "Look at the mess you made," she said, indicating the pools of white cum melting against her warm skin. Sliding around on the table until her feet were once again on the floor, Kate watched Marlon's cum sliding down her body. "You know you're going to have to clean this up?"

With a wet smack of his lips, Marlon began licking Kate's body clean, sliding his tongue over her neck, down her chest and over the swells of her breasts until he captured her nipples between his lips and suckled hard, scraping the sensitive flesh with his teeth while he kneaded her with his fingers.

"Marlon."

He heard Kate's voice say his name and looked up into her eyes as her fingers once again threaded through his hair. His cock took a jump as he anticipated the sharp tug when she closed her fist near his scalp.

"On your knees," she ordered.

Gratefully, he complied and she pressed her muff against his nose. Wrapping his arms around her hips, Marlon buried his face in Kate's sopping cunt. Holding her to him, he licked the length of her labia and snaked his tongue into her slash where he flicked it in and out repeatedly until she was squirming and calling his name. Using his hold on her hips, Marlon held Kate steady as he suckled her clit. He felt his erection come to full attention again as she cried out in another orgasm. After he licked her clean, Kate ordered him to stand, then turned back to and spread her legs so he could enter her cunt from behind.

With pure, animalistic lust, he fucked into her as she leaned on the table and cried out, moaning for more. Grabbing Marlon's hand, Kate thrust his fingers into her pussy so he could stroke her clit as he fucked into her. Neither of them heard the front door open and close over the sound of their panting and erotic groans.

"Fuck my cunt! Yes. Fuck me harder!" Kate demanded, as Marlon rammed into her with all his strength, practically lifting her feet off the floor with the power of his strokes. "Uuunnnggghhhhh! God, that – feels – so good!"

Marlon was nearing his third climax of the evening when a startled gasp from the hall caught his attention. Looking up he saw Eddie, Kate's ex-husband and stopped in mid-stroke.

"Oh, Christ! What are you doing, Marlon?" Kate cried. "Don't stop now! Fuck me!"

Instinctively thrusting into her again, Marlon leaned toward Kate's ear and whispered, "We've got company."

Looking toward the door to see Eddie, Kate reached up to cup her tits and pull on her nipples. Flashing a big smile at her ex, she spoke over her shoulder to Marlon, "Keep fucking me hard, baby. I want to feel you cum deep in my cunt."

Marlon felt Kate's cunt muscles squeeze around his cock and he began pounding her again, closing his eyes so he didn't have to think about Eddie watching them.

"Uuunnnhhh! Yes, Marlon, you – are so – fucking – good." Kate panted. "Eddie, just – uuuhhh – leave the papers – on the counter. Oh, fuck, yes. Maybe – I can – look them over – in the morning. I'm kind of – ohhhhh! – yes! fuck me!– busy right now."

Stunned by the sight and sound of his wife getting nailed from behind by a teenager, the pile of legal papers slipped from Eddie's fingers onto the kitchen sideboard. As he turned to leave, he heard the familiar sounds of Kate reaching orgasm and knew her tight cunt would be squeezing itself around the young stud's cock like a vise.

Hearing the front door close, Kate let out a whoop of victory then groaned in ecstasy as Marlon began hammering her cunt, pounding deep until his grunts filled the room and she felt his cum pouring inside her. Sweaty and panting, they slumped together on the kitchen table, Marlon wrapping his arms around Kate and holding her close.

Kate gave Marlon a tired, satisfied smile, feeling the smug glow of triumph over Eddie complimented by an evening of sexual fulfillment. Brushing her fingers through his hair, she said, "You forgot to throw the dead bolt again, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I guess I did," Marlon grinned.

"I should make you pay extra 'rent' every time you forget."

Rubbing his cheek into her hair, he smiled, "It's only fair."

"Marlon."

"Yes?"

"On your knees."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Rent
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds