Renter's Insurance Ch. 04

There were excited murmurs from the women around me.

"Can she take it all?"

"Oh my, look at that."

"Look at him go. Damn that must feel good."

Indeed, my client was moaning loudly now, excited by both my actions and the display and I continued stroking faster and faster until shock-waves rippled along her ass each time I struck home. Her ass gripped me and several times I felt I was on the edge. I forced my self to divert my attention to prolong the inevitable. I had to make sure this woman came; a tricky proposition with anal sex. As I continued, I saw several of the women were becoming noticeably more excited. One towards the back actually started rubbing herself in time with my strokes.

"Ohh.....Ohhhhh.....OHHH..Yessss." came the her moans as I continued to slam into her. Her hips were all the way up against the table now, and I grabbed them and moved her away. Then reaching around her, I found her pussy and began massaging her clit as I continued to drive into her ass.

"Uhhhh...OHHHH.....OH...YESSSSS....OHHHHHHHHH."

I jammed two fingers up her cunt, and I felt pussy walls contract. She gripped my cock with her ass and I felt my self explode into her. I held my position for a few moments, then stood up allowing my greased cock to pop free. Too weak to stand, the woman laid bent over the table with my cum leaking out of her ass and down the inside of her leg. A strand still connected the tip of my cock to her, and Bonnie approached. She deftly wrapped a finger around the strand breaking it then ran it up the underside of my cock wiping off the residual. She looked me in the eye, smiling as she put her finger to her mouth and sucked it clean.

Turning to the crowd many of whose jaws were still agape, Bonnie asked

"Anymore questions?"

Terry began clapping, and soon all the others joined her talking excitedly to each other

"That was amazing."

"He must have lasted fifteen minutes."

"I can't wait."

"Ohhh, that must feel wonderful."

The women in the black dress was now standing with her head down a bit but a large smile on her face.

"You can go get changed" said Bonnie to me.

I returned to the bedroom and got dressed. When I returned, the last of the women was disappearing out the front door. And Bonnie closed it behind her. Seeing me, she smiled and said "Well, Sweetie, you did wonderful. Continue to perform like that when I ask and we'll get along fine. You may even have something extra in those notes under your door. Now go home and get some rest. You're going to need it."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds