• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Resident Evil Rebirth Ch. 01

Resident Evil Rebirth Ch. 01

1234

Chapter 1

Assault on Tokyo

Disclaimer: I am not making any profit from this work and I do not own Resident Evil.

The target was moving slowly, the decomposing limbs hindering its motions as it hobbled between the skeletal ruins of cars in search of something only its death rotten brain could understand. Unable to see in the low light, it often stumbled blindly into the car it was trying to go around and didn't notice the deafening shot which rang out less than half a mile away. Understanding nothing, it turned its head at the sound of a window breaking but any thoughts it may have had were silenced quickly when the Sharpshooter's high calibre round hit its head, ripping the top half of its skull away and splattering the car in a spray of black gore.

Watching the skeletal body crumple to the floor, Minase Kimokora couldn't help but smile, "Biohazard Terminated."

"So I saw, nice shooting." said Toshi, his voice crackling in the ear piece as he gave the other sniper's kill confirmation. It made Minase grin, Toshi was always a sore loser and he couldn't resist twisting his rifle to the side to watch his partner's distress. The night scope bathed the area in a fluorescent green yet to his dismay, the man wasn't about to indulge him. Instead he gave a brisk thumb up. 'Cheeky bastard.'

"That's my lead three to one." He said, unable to resist zooming in slightly to watch the smile vanish from the man's face. They'd played this game often; it was one of the few perks of being on night watch and the fact the loser had to buy the winner a glass of Saki made it all the sweater. Nothing was better than a glass of warm Saki after a cold night watch.

"Yea well the night is young, and there are plenty more fish in the sea." Toshi remarked before swivelling his gun around in search for more infected. His words were designed to bolster his confidence but they'd both played this game enough to know that it was hard to recover from being two kills down. "Hey I got one in the fish market, how about double or quits on this kill?"

Smirking, Minase angled his gun on the remnants of what had once been one of the busiest fish markets in the city. Now however, only ghosts and the infected remained. The stalls which had once been filled with fresh and salted fish were nothing more than piles of rotten and broken timber and everywhere he looked was corpses. It wasn't hard for him to find Toshi's target. The creature was slumped over the first corpse Minase had shot that night and he could see that it was too busy feasting on the infected flesh to notice it was being targeted by the Umbrella snipers.

Watching the Biohazard cannibalising the remains filled Minase with an anger only their foul kind could stir within him. He hated the infected with a raw passion, he had only been a raw recruit in the Umbrella military when the outbreak hit Tokyo but that had been enough to earn his family a home inside the underground facility, only the infected had beaten him to his house. He couldn't have wife, she had already been devoured, her lifeless body lying sprawled across the entrance hall as their children's screams tore through the walls. He'd run to his daughters' room to find a crazed woman ripping at their throats and they'd died in his arms; now he saw their faces in every one he killed.

Lining up the sights of his rifle, he took care to correct for wind resistance as he rested his finger on the trigger. In his mind he pictured the look of horror that had stained his daughters' faces as they were being eaten alive as he began to squeeze the metal. Toshi's high pitched cry bellowed through the ear piece at a deafening volume, its impossibly high pitch making Minase throw back his head and grunt in displeasure as he jerked the communicator out of his ear.

"Toshi?" he asked, his ears ringing loudly as he grabbed the gun and swung around to point it at his partner's nest. However the Barrett M82 was too large a riffle to move quickly in such cramped conditions and by the time he'd set it up, whatever had happened was already over. "Toshi, are you all right? Report! What's happening?" The com stayed dead.

Zooming in on the sniper's nest, Minase was dismayed to find it empty with only the long barrelled riffle to account for Toshi's presence ever being there. 'Damn it! Where is he?' His heart was racing, the thunderous drumming bellowing in his ears and almost deafening him to a low rustle of movement.

Looking up from the night scope, Minase turned his head over his shoulder towards the sound. There was nothing there, yet just as he was about to turn back to his search for Toshi, he heard the whisper of movement on his other side. With honed sniper reflexes he dropped the heavy Barrett and drew his side-arm before swinging about in a single fluid motion, yet again he found nothing. The nest was deserted, however this time Minase wasn't going to be so easily dissuaded and as he starred down the barrel of his M9, he caught a flicker of movement in the gloom.

"Toshi?"

No one answered, so with his finger hanging over the Beretta's trigger, he began creeping forward. Something wasn't right, it was suddenly so quiet and Minase could practically feel something watching him as he moved across the nest. He should have felt safe stationed, the better part of a mile up, on the roof of a building which could only be accessed from even deeper underground, within the bowls of an impenetrable fortress, yet he felt anything but. There was something up here with him, he was sure of it.

There was a blind turn before him where the building ended, whatever it was would be beyond it. Taking in rasping breaths, he stilled himself for whatever it might be before wheeling around the corner...to find it bare and empty.

His brow wrinkling in confusion, Minase waited, his eyes scanning the darkness and depths of every shadow for any flicker of movement as his heart thundered. Only when he was convinced that he must have been seeing things did he turn back to his rifle, and come face to face with the last thing he could have ever imagined.

A woman was standing toe-to-toe with him, she was Caucasian with lustreless auburn hair which had been oiled back and tied into a tight bun yet her eyes were a brilliant shade of sapphire and had intensity to them the likes of which he had never seen before. Dressed in a black latex body suit, she reminded him of the Ninjas of ancient Japan and he struggled to make sense of this unusual turn in events until a searing pain suddenly ripped across his stomach.

The sensation burned as if a fire had been set in his flesh and he stumbled back as one hand dropped to the wound. His ballistic armour was torn and as he reached beneath it the temperature began to rise. His skin was wet and he could feel a large gash where his belly button had once been, ropes of rubbery intestine were slipping from his gut and he realised with a start that he had been disembowelled like a fish. Her hand moved and he was horrified to see that she was holding a very sharp sword, the single edged blade glittering black in the low light, glittering with his blood.

Feeling his skin go whiter than snow, Minase made to lift his side-arm but the pistol suddenly felt heavier than a block of stone and his arm hung uselessly at his side as he fell to his knees. Without uttering a word, the woman suddenly brought her weapon down in an arc that sent a streak of blood across the wall as the sniper's head bounced across the floor.

****************

"God Albert...you're amazing...oh so rough...fuck me!" Cried Excella Gionne, her flawless naked body glowing with a light sheen of sweat as shock waves of pleasure crashed through body. Behind her, Albert Wesker was furiously slamming into her, driving his erect shaft into her again and again like a primal beast. One impossibly hard thrust was all it took to fill her tunnel up completely and it was clear he didn't care whether or not she could handle his thick length as he fucked her in a rage of infernal lust, which only propelled Excella towards her orgasm faster.

Wesker gave no indication of hearing her demand as with a chorus of guttural growls, he drove his pulsing shaft inside the alabaster skinned goddess. Bent over his desk, she could do nought but moan as he held onto her slender waist and thrust into her with a bruising intensity, his muscular thighs slapping against her shapely round buttocks as he almost drove her into the oaken furniture.

She was tight around him, her quivering walls convulsed with ecstasy every time he thrust into her depths and the sensation of him filling her so completely pitched her into a sea divine pleasure. It was such an incredible feeling that Excella knew she couldn't stand it much longer. Already her building climax was coiling around her abdomen like a fiery serpent that drove all conscious thought from her as a thousand delightful tremors ran along her nerves.

"Oh my god! Fuck me Albert...Fuck me hard!" She cried, growing more and more lost in the experience until suddenly she felt the bulbous head of Wesker's cock touch a certain spot deep inside of her. Gasping, she threw back her head and wailed a sweet melody of pleasure that echoed and bounced off the walls of Wesker's office in one long note. The exquisite heat and tightness of her convulsing sheath tore an involuntary growl from his throat and she couldn't help taking advantage of his sudden laps in concentration by thrusting back against him, rocking and grinding her backside into his pelvis.

The wet sounds of flesh meeting flesh filled the office as his hips slapped against her beautifully rounded cheeks, driving her further into the desk so that her fully rounded breasts rubbing over the hard wood. The sensation of her sensitive nipples dragging over the oak stung but Excella didn't care, all she wanted at that moment was to feel the man she loved spill his seed inside of her.

"Oh god! Your cock feels so good inside me Albert...I think I'm going to cum...oh yes baby...I'm going to cum!" She cried, violently tossing her head from side-to-side as her entire body was thrown into a state of perpetual climax. Shaking beneath the delicious onslaught of pleasure that suddenly washed over her, she fell from the great height of built up pressure and sunk into an ocean of rapturous sensations which were unlike any she had ever experienced before. "Ohhh my god I'm cumming...I'm cumming...I'm cumming!"

A guttural groan was ripped from Wesker as her velvety soft walls convulsed around him, the honey of her release gushing around his rigid flesh in a steamy tide. Over sensitised from his prolonged state of arousal, the Umbrella chairman slammed into her one last time before releasing his seed inside of her.

Exhausted, Excella's legs gave out and she slumped over the desk in a pool of post orgasmic bliss. Her centre was aching and she knew it would be several days before she could walk straight again, but as she felt the foreign heat gather in her belly she lost all ability to care. Her new world was forming and with a future as its queen, she knew she could look forward to experiencing this ache many more times to come.

****************

"This is command central, sentries 1 and 2 you should have delivered your report two minutes ago, is something wrong? Sentries 1 and 2 Responded!" Ordered the technician, visibly flustering as the link remained deathly silent. New to the communication hub and anxious to avoid making a mistake, he seemed to be taking the silence as a personal affront. Yet it was with certain resentment that he turned to report the problem to his commanding officer. "We've lost contact with sentries 1 and 2, sir"

Standing in the centre of the command point's platform, the officer turned to the technician with a startled expression. Middle aged and growing fat with laziness, he bustled over awkwardly to where the operator sat. Like some over grown pigeon, he peered over the man's shoulder at the computer screen, examining it with furtive rodent eyes as if the answer lay right there beneath the idiot's nose. However if it did then he must have been an idiot of the same like as he saw nothing afoot that could cause the breakdown in communications.

"Sentry three is not responding either Sir. He was just making his report when the line went silent." A more experienced technician suddenly said, looking up from his work station to where the Duty stood in search of answers.

Unfortunately he had none to give, and in an attempt to buy time he looked anxiously from one technician to the other until finally he came up with an answer. "There must be a problem with the server, send an engineer to find the problem while runners go and collect the sentries' reports."

****************

"The preparations are almost complete, soon we can leave." Excella said confidently, her soft voice made rich and vibrant by a caecilian accent. Adorned by a heavy gold necklace and dressed in a cream coloured silken dress which clung to hourglass figure like a second skin, she couldn't off looked more at home in Wesker's private apartment. Lavishly furnished in heavy oak furniture and lit by the low light of a few dozen lamps, the chamber seemed more like a luxurious hotel penthouse than an underground bunker and it would have been an easy mistake to make if not for the apartment's lack of windows.

Sprawled across the stylish leather couch like a relaxed Siamese cat, she had opted to leave her luxurious wash of onyx black hair cascading down her shoulders and it served as the only hint to their earlier dalliance across Wesker's desk. Her lover gaze no such hints as he sat across from her in a comfortable arm-chair. Dressed in an immaculate black uniform and wearing his signature sunglasses, the chairman of the Umbrella Corporation appeared more god than man.

"Good, so now your position in this partnership is secure." Wesker said, watching behind the reflective glass with a look of mild approval. However, Excella wasn't content with that and slowly got up from the couch before seductively swaying her rounded hips as she walked around Wesker's chair, her soft hand running over the leather as she did.

"Ohhh... I have my eyes set on something much bigger." Her full lips turned up in a sly smile and she took a moment to consider her words before continuing. "You'll be needing a queen, right? Someone suitable to stand by your side in your new world. I believe I've proven myself worthy, haven't I?" With that she seductively sauntered over to the king size before turning to face him as she slid back to sit on the feather soft covers, Her legs were parted, revealing all the beauty of natural treasures to Wesker's ever watchful gaze.

"Perhaps you have..." He whispered, his voice retaining something of a predatory note as he briskly stood up and advanced towards Excella, making her heart flutter with excitement. However her aspirations were foiled when a billowing alarm suddenly echoed through the facility. "Those fools." He didn't spare her a second glance as he hurried out the apartment.

****************

"Will someone turn that fucking alarm off?" The Duty officer asked hotly, drops of perspiration visibly rolling down his forehead as he began to panic. The situation had grown rapidly worse and now they'd lost contact with all the sentries and to top it all off, someone had set off the alarm. Even if this all proved to be nothing, he'd be lucky to escape with his life should Chairman Wesker find out. Just the thought of what had happened to his predecessor was enough to send a very cold chill down his spine and he couldn't help breathing a little easier when the shrill alarm suddenly died. That was until he saw the menacing figure all clad in black walking up the stairs to the hub.

"Chairman Wesker..." The Duty stuttered, suddenly jumping to attention as the giant of a man stood over him. Standing at roughly six foot four, Wesker towered over every other man in sight and his impossibly broad and muscular physique, which the smartly prepared uniform could barely contain, certainly didn't help him to blend in amongst relatively stick-like Umbrella soldiers. The mere presence of the Umbrella head caused many of the technicians to stiffen with terror and their Duty officer struggled to meet his cold stare.

"Report." Barked Wesker, his voice cold and hard as he made no effort to hide the contempt with which he regarded the officer.

"Sir. A Half-hour ago we began to lose contact with some of the perimeter sentries, at first we thought it might have been a problem with the communications network but then..."

"How many have we lost?" Wesker asked, interrupting the Duty Officer's explanation as he grew impatient.

Sensing the danger of his predicament, the duty officer hesitated before answering, his voice trembling with fear. "All of them."

"And yet you wait 30minutes to tell me?"

"I...I didn't want to disturb you." The officer mumbled, he seemed to be on the verge of tears now and perhaps it was this pathetic display which saved his deplorable life as Wesker then seemed to lose all interest in him.

"Get me the surface gate." Wesker barked at the nearest technician, his voice retaining its usual steadiness as he turned to face a video screen that had suddenly buzzed into life to reveal an Umbrella Soldier. Garbed from head to toe in the black ballistic wears, it was impossible to tell just who this nameless mercenary might have been , but one look at who was on the other end of the line was enough to make him stand to attention and give a brisk salute.

"Sir! This is the Surface gate, Sir."

Wesker smiled at the familiar attitude of a professional soldier; at least he was not entirely surrounded by fools. "This is Chairman Wesker. We've lost contact with the perimeter sentries, report your situation."

"Everything is quite here sir."

"There have been no sign of Intruders?" Wesker asked, fighting to remain calm as he sought to remove any doubt from his mind. "No breach or alarm of any kind?"

"Negative, everything seems -- wait ..." The soldier suddenly ushered, his demeanour changing entirely as he raised an M16, its under-barrel spotlight illuminating whatever lay before him. "Oh my God, multiple targets within the perimeter..." From out of nowhere a gunshot rang out and the soldier's body crumpled to the floor, his helmet split in two by a bullet which had also sprayed his brains the monitor.

Although far from squeamish, Wesker couldn't help taking a step back as a deafening chorus of automatic fire bellowed from all directions and cut into the main gate's guard in a storm of hot lead. "Identify Targets, I repeat Identify the targets!" He called, trying to reform order amongst the panicking soldiers, however he was answered only by a fresh hail of gunfire, and the pained screams of the dying. And then he saw it, a scant flash of pale flesh in the distance. "Blow the surface charges." The command made every set of eyes look up from their screen, but only one had the courage to say something, or perhaps it was stupidity...

"Sir..." The duty officer said, his voice returning as he got a second wind of courage to speak up for what was right. "Our men are still up there, you cannot..." His words died as the Umbrella chairman pulled out a gleaming Desert Eagle from the within the breast of his uniform and without and even looking up, shoot him between the eyes. At point blank range, the heavy calibre round blew the Duty Officer's head clean off and what was left fell to the Hub's floor in a rapidly forming puddle of gore.

"Would anyone else like to be heard?" No one spoke. Fearful of joining the Duty Officer, the technicians quickly began typing away at their stations in a desperate race to arm the surface charges before Chairman Wesker decided who next to kill.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Resident Evil Rebirth Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds