• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Restaurant Bathroom BDSM Style

Restaurant Bathroom BDSM Style

"Lock the door." He growls, undoing his belt.

I hastily comply. The moment I turn around he pushes me back against the door of the restaurant washroom. His mouth takes mine hungrily, his hands greedily cupping and squeezing my breasts, my ass, and then -

"OH" I yelp as his fingers slip under my skirt and find my soaking wet pussy. His other hand reaches up and covers my mouth, hushing me.

"You don't want the waiter to hear you, do you? Oh, maybe you do, you little slut." He murmurs in my ear. I can't help giggling a little, muffled by his hand over my mouth. The giggle turns into a muffled gasp as the hand on my pussy strokes over my clit, as he presses fingers deep into my wet hole.

"I know you like to make noise, but you're going to have to be quiet for me today." He slowly pulls his hand away from my mouth, staring down into my eyes. I try to keep my eyes open and looking into his, but his hand inside my pussy is making me want to cry out, and the effort of holding it in makes my eyes close. "Please, PLEASE, fuck me Master!" I whisper. I can't stand it, and reach for his big hard cock, now freed from his pants, and stand on tiptoes, trying to pull him down and myself up onto him.

He groans at my touch but within moments his hand wraps hard around my wrist and I reluctantly let go of his hard-on. "You're forgetting your place, slave. You need to be restrained." He whispers throatily.

I allow him to pull my hands behind my back, where he loops his belt around and through my wrists. My hands flatten against the cold door at my back as he lifts my skirt and kneels. I bang my head backwards on the door in my effort not to scream when his tongue flicks at my clit. I hear him laughing quietly. Then his tongue is delving, tasting, and I forget everything, lanced with shooting pleasure.

"Hush!" he stands up, shaking his head and trying to look fierce. "You're going to get a hell of a spanking when I get you somewhere soundproof!" he threatens. "But right now your Master needs to fill your cunt with all the come I've been saving for you."

My pussy clenches at those words. He directs the tip of his cock between my eagerly spread legs. I close my eyes in bliss as the head rubs my clit, then slides inside. He rams his dick home. I cry out but keep my mouth shut, teeth clenched. The lobe of my ear is between his teeth, his breath fast and hard in my ear. His hands grab my ass, pulling me deeper onto his erection, pumping into me over and over again. My juices have covered us, and every time his cock fills me, his body slams into my clit, and when he pulls away again, it's as if my clit is being sucked on. I'm feeling the rising sensation...

"Master, please let me cum?!" I beg desperately.

"No, not yet." He growls. "Don't you dare fucking come yet, or I will punish you."

But it's too late. My orgasm is a tsunami, a flood from my pussy, a yell bursting from my lips. My veins are full of molten bliss and I'm losing the ability to stand. He keeps me held upright, pressed back against the door, his cock deep within me, moving in and out until the spasms slow.

"Oh dear, little girl. You couldn't help yourself, I know, but now you need to be taught a lesson."

I look up at him dreamily, but anxiety is beginning to creep through my haze of endorphins. His cock is still rock hard inside of me - he hasn't come yet. I pray that my punishment will involve being forced to have orgasm after orgasm until I'm begging for mercy... I've never had to be punished before though, so I don't know.

When he pulls his cock all the way out of me I gasp in disappointment. He reaches around and frees my wrists. I'm afraid to ask. Is doing nothing more to me going to be my punishment?

"Take off your clothes and get on your knees, slave." He says in a hard voice. He now holds his belt by the buckle in his right hand.

I'm shaking a bit as I remove my top, bra, and skirt. He points to the middle of the spacious bathroom, and I kneel on the cold tile. He's in front of me, his cock still rock hard above my head, one of his hands wrapped around it.

"I wanted to shoot my cum so far up inside you... you would have liked that, feeling my hot cum filling your pussy, wouldn't you?" He asks, staring down at me while slowly stroking his cock.

"Yes Master! Please Master, I'm yours to fill with cum!" I beg.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth now." He states, and does. I rise higher on my knees to facilitate him. He's rough. With his left hand around the back of my head, he forces his dick all the way into my mouth until I gag. He pulls out, I breathe through my nose, and he does it again. My eyes are watering.

The belt has been wrapped around his right hand a few times, a long length of leather dangling down. He raises it and swings the leather strap down behind me. It smacks against my upper thigh and ass cheek. I cringe as it comes down, and give a muffled yelp at the sting.

"That's right little girl, you can't make too much noise with a mouthful of cock!" He continues force feeding me his dick while bringing the belt down across my ass cheeks. His breath is coming faster, harder, I know he's getting close and I begin to whine with anticipation.

"Oh, by the way, this isn't your punishment." He pants. I look up at him, shocked. If getting my mouth raped and being whipped while kneeling naked on the floor of a public bathroom isn't my punishment, what on God's green earth is this man going to do to me next?!?

"You're enjoying this way too much for it to be punishment." He leers down at my pussy. I can't look down with his dick still in my mouth, so I feel it with my fingers. I'm gushing! The touch of my fingers on my super sensitized flesh causes a lightning bolt to shoot through me, and my pussy is dripping onto the tile floor.

"I know how badly you need to taste my cum." He says, resuming the pumping of his cock in my mouth. My jaws are aching, my lips bitten through where I've kept them between my teeth and his cock. He slides his cock out of my mouth. "You want to suck every last drop from the head of my cock like the little cum slut you are, don't you? You can't wait to for my dick to feed you, can you?" he demands, stroking his cock hard now, inches away from my parted lips.

"Yes, oh God yes, Master, feed me your come!" I beg, looking up at him with pleading eyes, licking my lips.

"Your punishment is that... you aren't... allowed to eat... my cum." He grunts, aims his cock at my tits, and shoots thick white streams of cum all over my breasts. The cloudy goo covers my nipples, and drips down my cleavage. The hand holding me by the back of my head grasps my hair and pulls, so that my head is craned back. "Keep your mouth closed." He instructs. Then he holds his cock over my face and shakes the last drops onto my cheeks and lips. I can smell the pungent scent of his sperm, and imagine the tingle of it on my tongue, but willpower keeps my lips tightly sealed. He wipes his cock off on my lips, then stands back to look at me.

He takes in my naked, kneeling figure, cum dripping from my breasts and smeared across my lips.

"Have I mentioned how beautiful you look tonight, darling?" he says sweetly, with a smile.

That does it. I crack up with gales of laughter. I can't help it - and some of his cum gets into my mouth as I'm howling. Oh no - did I just disobey him again?! Oh dear God, what am I in for next?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Restaurant Bathroom BDSM Style

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds