• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Restoration
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Restoration

"Do you really think so? That student you were teaching this morning. Brian, did you say his name was? Not more than nineteen, and cute as a button."

"I would have brought him inside and fucked his lights out if I hadn't seen you in the window. I'll admit to that. He was willing. I'd done it before. He begged for it. But I don't need young men anymore, Daren. I need experienced men. Maybe one man. Maybe a thirty-two-year-old man. Maybe a man named Daren Peters. There's a building out back, by the tennis court. It could easily be made into a studio where you could do your restorations. We aren't far from New York. Or Boston. You could do business from here."

"Do you still have the collection of homoerotic Shunga art upstairs?" Daren asked. "The ancient sex art of Japan."

"Yes, of course."

"I think I'd like to go upstairs and see your Shunga art now."

Stan fucked him missionary at the foot of the king-sized master room bed, Daren's ankles on Stan's shoulders, Stan hunched over Daren's torso and alternating lip work with chewing on Daren's nipples and pounding, pounding Daren's ass.

Imitating one of the Shunga prints on the bedroom wall, Daren sat on the cock in Stan's lap, as Stan sat on the foot of the bed. Daren was facing Stan, with his feet planted on Stan's pecs and gripping Stan's forearms, as Stan grasped Daren's waist and pulled him on and off the cock. In keeping with yet another one of the prints, Daren's shoulder blade were on the carpet and his legs hooked on the standing cock master's hips, as Stan jack hammered down into Daren's passage.

Fingers inside Daren's passage almost up to the knuckles and leaning over a prone Daren and possessing Daren's mouth, a spent Stan used the digits to worry Daren's prostrate while the younger man stroked his cock to a final ejaculation.

Tony would never have dreamed these positions were possible, let alone do them with Daren.

* * * *

"Sorry I didn't make dinner on the waterfront. I hope you went anyway."

"I did," Peggy answered.

She had gotten far with her packing while Daren was gone.

"I was next door."

"I knew you would be," Peggy said. It was said with a sigh, but it didn't sound to Daren like an exasperated one. Peggy had always understood.

"I think I might be staying in Mystic after all, Peggy. But not in this house."

"Next door, with Stan?"

"Yes."

"I think I always knew you would if you stopped avoiding coming back here. It certainly took you a long time to realize you would, though. I'm happy for you. Make the most of it."

"I will. I already have."

"Yes, I can see that," she said. She was smiling. "Your shorts are turned the wrong way."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Restoration
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 134 milliseconds