• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Retirement Home Massage Therapy Ch. 03

Retirement Home Massage Therapy Ch. 03

123

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

All characters are over the age of 18 years old and all players are consenting adults.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I woke up to somebody gently fondling my cock and Nurse Adams slapping me. I was lying flat on my back where I'd fallen. The shock of recognizing this woman had been more then I could take.

"Wake up, [slap] wake up you idiot [slap]," said the nurse through gritted teeth. "You are [slap] embarrassing me [slap]."

Dazed, I lifted myself up on my elbows and saw the nun kneeling beside my naked body with a cool wet facecloth in one hand and my big flaccid cock in the other. She was absorbed in the task of cleaning the lipstick off that the nurse had left there, wiping up and down the shaft and over my balls, staring at my massive appendage with that simmering lusty look in her hooded eyes that I remember so well.

I certainly preferred the treatment she was giving me to the short sharp slaps the nurse was dishing out. Those hands... those lovely big hands...

The so-called 'Reverend Mother' looked up at me startled when she realized I was awake and dropped my hardening dick like she'd been caught with her fingers in the cookie jar.

"Thank the good lord you're back with us again," she said piously.

She got up and stood over me, trying to pretend she wasn't ogling my naked body. That condescending, sour look that religious nuts seem to have, had fallen over that beautiful face like a mask. That dear face...

"You've been overdoing yourself with Nurse Adams I think," she said judgmentally. "Are you feeling better? I did not think seeing me would be that much of a shock...," she said under her breath, as though to herself.

"Answer her you fool," whispered the nurse in my ear. "This is The Reverend Mother..."

"I never thought I'd see you again Rhonda," was all I could manage.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

RHONDA

My first sexual experience was with a woman 40 years older than me.

The house I grew up in was religious and very strict about all the wrong things. I learned how to be quiet and keep out of trouble from the time I was born. I had to go to church every other day and the older I got the more was expected of me.

At the time Mr. and Mrs. Flemming came to stay, I was still going to school and was only required at church on Tuesday and Thursday evenings and all day Sunday. Not too bad I guess. Mom and dad were involved in something nearly all the time.

Bob and Rhonda Flemming were longstanding members of the congregation and had apparently not been getting along so well. My father explained the reason for their visit by saying that they would be staying with us for the foreseeable future and that we would help them rebuild their failing marriage.

What a joke. I guess he thought that our supposed idyllic family life and his intensive counseling would fix their tottering marriage in no time.

Bob Flemming was a short slim bookish sort of man with thick round glasses that sort of made him look like a skinny owl.

Rhonda was the complete opposite.

The first thing to notice about Mrs. Flemming was her size. She was a big blonde lady with big boobs and big butt... a walking talking voluptuous fantasy on two shapely legs. I was immediately smitten as only a teenage boy can be. Where do I sign up to die for you ma'am?

Her hair was caramel blonde and crazy curly, falling thick and long past her shoulders. Her face was florid with big rosy red cheeks and a smile so big and wide it seemed to almost meet at her ears. Everything about her was immediately attractive to me but her eyes were the icing on the cake. Deep and dark with big lashes that seemed to be hiding all sorts of secrets.

She seemed so sexy and out of place around us puritans.

Rhonda was immediately sweet and kind to me almost like she had sensed my feelings for her. I guess I was not used to affection and she seemed to have heaps to give away - even to me.

I had to give up my bedroom and sleep on the lounge but I didn't mind. My adolescent crush saw to that. It was the very least I could do.

"Are you sure you don't mind Johnny?" she asked me - in a deep warm voice like bourbon and molasses.

She was genuinely concerned that they were putting me out. 'Bob' didn't even acknowledge me. I soon made up my mind about him.

"Of course Mrs. Flemming," I replied. "I can sleep anywhere."

"Oh Johnny, that's so very generous of you," she said tearfully. "Thank you so much," and she swept me into her arms, burying my face in her big boobs.

She was warm and smelt amazing and she held me longer and squeezed me harder then I'd ever been held before. I rested my head on her substantial chest and fought the urge to put my arms around her as well.

"...and you must call me Rhonda please, I don't know who Mrs. Flemming is, and I will call you Johnny and we will be friends won't we?"

She held my hands in hers and looked deep into my innocent star-struck young eyes. I'd never felt love like that before or since.

I caught a glimpse of her husband looking at my father with a 'what can I do with her?' expression on his stupid wimpy face. He was such an idiot. For me, she was instantly everything a woman should be and all a man could ever want.

"Yes Mrs. Flem.., I mean Rhonda," I stammered and she beamed at me.

She immediately became the object of all my pubescent fantasies.

I imagined her coming to me at night wearing some ethereal nightgown, leaning over me and pressing my face into her immense tities. I'd be laying on my back with my big cock sticking up in the air she would straddle me and lower her magical body onto me. As I squirted my cum inside her I'd imagine her kissing me with her tongue in my mouth - like the French people do it.

For weeks and weeks, I followed her around in what I thought at the time was a nonchalant way. On reflection, my motives must have been pretty obvious.

Our initial friendlily affection became warmer and warmer. Rhonda didn't seem to mind my attention at all and she pretended not to notice when I 'accidentally' brushed up against her. At the time I assumed it was cause she was one of those tactile people. If something needed emphasis she would invariably have to touch you to help make the point. I thought she didn't even notice my clumsy gropings.

I was always on the lookout for ways to be near her and washing up after meals was a great opportunity. I still get a hardon when I see a pair of those green rubber gloves. Everybody else would go into the lounge room to watch the news while Rhonda and I scraped the plates, washed up in the sink, dried everything, and then put it all away - chatting away about all sorts of things. All the while I was checking out her body, looking for any opportunity to touch her.

What started out as standing close at the knife and fork drawer, soon became spanking each others butts as we passed in the hall... as long as there was nobody around of course. I found this all immensely exciting. It seemed such a grown-up thing to do and, over time, our restrained fondling grew more and more unchecked.

One Saturday morning I found her in the laundry room bent over our old washing machine. The beautiful middle-aged woman was wearing tight-fitting blue jeans that hugged her big ass like a second skin.

Taking a deep breath I casually walked over and rested my hand on her large left buttock.

"Can I help you with anything Rhonda?" I asked as virtuously as I could as though I was just being friendly.

"Yes please dear," she said. "Just give me a second..."

She continued to pull things out of the machine and drop them in the laundry basket for a blissful eternity. I spread my hand wider over that colossal bum cheek, cupping as much of as I could, watching my hand take liberties over and down her thigh like it was not attached to my arm.

The sweet lovely woman giggled and shook her bottom and I felt her meaty ass shake and move under my hands.

I still kick myself for not being braver that day. I should have slid my hand down her leg or even better, slid it between her legs, and rubbed her crotch. But I didn't. It was too much. I could see my fingers were in right inside the cleft of her ass and I felt that was enough masturbation material to last me forever. I was hyperventilating as it was.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

IN THE BATHROOM

Rhonda and Bob were especially indifferent to each other. From my innocent teenage perspective that worked just fine. I imagined Rhonda and I could run off together and live in a little cottage in the country somewhere and have sex day and night.

My father had different plans of course. Divorce in our religion was not allowed so dad, as a minister in the congregation, had decided to 'fix them'. This involved some serious talk with Bob - which was good because it meant they were out a lot of the time. Apparently, Rhonda could not be involved because she was a woman - a 'weaker vessel'. Bob was the head of his family so he was the one who could control the situation. Misogynistic dickheads.

With Bob and dad away praying for Bob's soul, that left me and my mother and Rhonda in the house most of the time ...and that was fine with me.

We lived in a two-story house. Upstairs was my mother and father's domain: bedroom, a sitting room, dad's office, and mum's sewing room. Downstairs was the kitchen, the laundry, the TV lounge-room, and a big new extension that included my bedroom. Down a dark hall under the stairs was another bathroom... my bathroom until Bob and Rhonda arrived. Now I shared it.

The clothes hamper in that bathroom was a treasure trove where I found all sorts of tantalizing bits and pieces of Rhonda's underwear. A variety of different styles and colors of bra went through the washing cycle. There were some beautiful big black ones with lots of lace or satiny sheer skin-colored styles or white types that were so sexy I could just about lose my shit just touching them. All had held her glorious big bosom. There was often a skirt as well that I could slip on and look at myself in the mirror, lifting the hem up to reveal my massive hard cock bulging out of a pair of her knickers.

Her panties were the best though. There was always at least one pair in the hamper and whenever I jerked off I would warp them around my cock or wear them like a mask over my head, the inner gusset against my nose so I could breathe her in as my cum shot out.

One afternoon after school I found a pair of slinky turquoise ones. They did not seem big enough to cover Rhonda's massive ass but they had to be hers. They had a slit in the front and, when I realized what it was for, my erection was immediate.

I undressed as quickly as I could, pulling my gray school shirts and briefs down around my ankles to let my massive big cock spring free.

My prick really is gigantic. I just love how big it is. I've measured it and compared it with friends. None have one as long and none have one as thick. It's my very own nine-inch polish sausage.

With my shorts around my ankles, I sat down on the closed toilet lid and undid my short-sleeve gray school shirt. That way my cum could spray over my chest... if I didn't manage to get it all on my face.

With my left hand wrapped around the shaft and holding Rhonda's dirty panties to my nose, I started jerking. God, it felt good. I knew I could cum now and still do it again before bed, maybe twice more. I've always had loads of cum which is good when you jerk off as much as me.

Everything was going great till Rhonda barged in.

I had just managed to squeeze my cock through the gap in those crotchless knickers when the door opened and Rhonda appeared wearing a fluffy white bathrobe. I almost died from shock. She hadn't knocked...

"I'm in here," I said stupidly as if she was some stranger...

"I can see that sweetie," she said looking straight at me with that lovely big smile. "I'm just going to have a quick shower. You don't mind do you?"

I sat there frozen in place not knowing what to do. Her bright blue-green knickers were still wrapped around my massive hard-on. My hands suddenly felt too small, unable to hide anything.

"Just ignore me dear," she said happily looking down at my horny discomfort. "I'll be in and out before you know it."

Without another word she undid the simple cord holding her gown together and stood completely naked in front of me.

Seeing her beautiful big body like this made me gasp out loud. She was all curves and flesh. Her big tits were as amazing as I thought they'd be, with a deep cleft between them where my face could have been. The nipples were big reddish dark brown stumps, prominent and hard pointing at me as if to say come over here young man - we need to be sucked immediately.

Her pussy was a deep hairy black cleft overshadowed by a round pot belly. Wide hips and plump thick thighs could not have curved more gracefully down over shapely calves. A perfect hourglass figure.

She turned to hang her gown on the back of the door and presented me with her stupendous ass, two massive globes of flesh that swayed as she moved and when she missed the hook and accidentally (on purpose) dropped the robe on the tiles (oh dear) she had to bend over to pick it up. Those massive bum cheeks spread wide apart and I was looking up into her sweet puckering asshole and the depths of lovely hairy cunt.

It all seemed like a dream to me but Rhonda was treating it as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

Stepping into the shower recess she didn't draw the curtain - just turned the taps on; 'so we could chat!' she said.

She asked me how my day at school had gone as she felt the water, getting the temperature just right. I couldn't find any words but she didn't seem to notice.

Soon she was in and under. Warm water was jetting out and running down over her body. With her eyes closed and hands on her hips, this big mature goddess enjoyed her shower, seemingly oblivious to the horny teenager with the huge erection. I couldn't peel my eyes away from her marvelous figure as we continued our one-sided conversation.

I learned that her husband and my dad were at the church... that she liked my mums cooking... but hoped she would have a chance in the kitchen... that mom had taken the car and gone grocery shopping ...and that she liked me a lot ...and that I had made them both very welcome and so on.

Her body was mature perfection, big and round and not too overweight...

I studied her broad ass and thighs. They were dimpled with cellulite and there were bumps and rolls where gravity and good eating had left their mark. She definitely wasn't fat but she was a big woman. Curvy and voluptuous...

I made a valiant effort to be civil. I smiled as she made her little jokes and even tried to respond to questions. At first, I just croaked but after a while I could manage reasonable yes's and no's, all the while edging my huge cock. I couldn't help it. The surreal aspect of it helped I suppose. I was starting to think they she would ignore me no matter what I did. Tweaking, pulling and rubbing my dick fast and slow, using the flat of my hand on the top, fondling the sensitive baseball-sized head... masturbating in front of her seemed no more bizarre then what she was doing.

The conversation was going fine until she started soaping her breasts. At that point, my mouth stopped working altogether and I stopped even trying.

"Oh, m...my..." I whimpered.

Rhonda lathered the soap over and around until thick white creamy suds coated every inch of her massive watermelon-sized juggs. Her big hard nipples stuck out of the suds like rocks on a downhill slalom run.

At some point, I realized her conversation had stopped and, dragging my eyes up to her face, saw she was watching me, smiling kindly, as though judging my technique.

Still looking at me she began soaping up her pussy and bum...

...and her hand lingered between her legs...

With a start, I realized that she was playing with herself too. I had never seen a woman do it but I knew what was happening.

A deep warm flush was spreading down her neck and chest as three of her fingers plowed a path through her soapy pubic hair. The other hand was tweaking a prominent nub at the top of her pussy that stood up like a little finger...

We watched each other masturbate for ages. She must have been enjoying my lean young physique... I was certainly enjoying her rubenesque one. The late afternoon sun streamed through the window behind me bathing her incredible body in warm yellow sunlight.... she looked like a goddess... Aphrodite... or Venus...

Eventually she rinsed the soap away. The luxurious warm water cascading down over her face and tits like a waterfall. I continued edged my cock blissfully until she turned the taps off and suddenly I was a little nervous about what she would do next.

"There I told you I wouldn't be long didn't I?" she said happily. "Be a darling and pass me a towel?"

Never letting go of my cock I stood up and shuffled to the towel rack with my pants and briefs still wrapped around my ankles. Then I shuffled over to her, passing her the towel with my free hand.

I was mortified. I must look like a moron, I thought to myself as I waddled back to my toilet seat. She'll never have sex with a depraved kid like me...

Stepping out of the shower she stood right in front of me and toweled her amazing body dry. She was so indescribably lovely.

There was a tuft of dark hair in her armpits and the top of her fleshy arms giggled a little. There was a sprinkle of cute freckles on her face and down her chest but none on her big full breasts. There was a line where the sun had left her skin darker. The rest of her big boobs were snowy white and hung down over her stomach. The areolas were dark red caps on the ends that surrounded those big dark red nipples. There was a little roll of fat above her hips... She had a little black mole on her left hip. There was a...

"I see you've found my old knickers, sweetie," she said, batting those big eyelashes. "Do they feel nice on that lovely big cock?"

I tried to respond but nothing came out. Hearing her say 'cock' seemed to have robbed me of the power of speech.

"I've got a whole bunch of lingerie like that," she continued. "I used to wear it all the time before I met Bob... but I'm not allowed to anymore."

Rhonda dropped the towel onto the tiles and took another seductive step closer to me.

"I told him I'd thrown them all away but I just couldn't bring myself to do it, Johnny," she muttered in a deep sultry voice. "I don't think it's right. Isn't it natural for a woman to want to look sexy? ...don't you think? ...handsome Johnny?"

"Oh, Mrs. Flem... ming..." I moaned.

Her close proximity was intoxicating. I could have reached out and touched her thick wet thigh... I had to stop playing with my dick and breathe deeply for a minute or I would have cum I'm sure. I let those turquoise panties pool at the base of my pulsing cock and held onto the porcelain rim of the toilet like a life preserver.

"You can imagine how those brief little things ride up on me these days," she said stroking a wisp of hair off my forehead.

I couldn't imagine... but I immediately tried to...

"I bet you'd like to see them on," she said in a low sexy voice. "Would you like to see dear Johnny?

Without waiting for a reply she reached down and plucked that soiled wisp of satin up over my mammoth cock. In an erotic daze, I watched her step into them and pull them up over her wide hips, shimmying a little and then patting them in place.

They immediately looked incredible. The gusset disappearing into her big hairy gash, the meaty lips enveloping the satin fabric in a wet steamy embrace.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Retirement Home Massage Therapy Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds