• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Return to the Future

Return to the Future

It had to happen. Sooner or later it had to happen. This did not mean Maureen had to like it... even though she enjoyed every moment. Smiling, she started her car and drove home, remembering last night...

* * * *

It was an invitation she could not refuse. Spending the night drinking and watching movies with a trusted friend. Michael always had interesting parties, and this was strictly friends only.

20:00 exactly she knocked on the door. Open, Maureen saw his form, remembering the power within his arms. She blinked, wondering why THAT particular fact emerged first... and so strongly. He hugged her tightly, filling her with dangerous warmth. One that spread immediately to her crotch, engulfing her sex in its heat.

"Come in! I don't think anyone else is gonna show. There's a party at Don's and he's known to throw some wild ones. So I guess it's just you and I, Lady!!" He sounded as friendly as ever, but the touch of... fear?... was there.

He fixed a small glass of Rumpleminz, and grabbed a cold cider for himself. Maureen went to the VCR and inserted an anime film. It was her favorite, lacking any of the gratuitous sex/rape scenes. Before the movie was half finished she was buzzing good. She was also irrationally horny, her nipples aching for attention. She glanced at Michael, noticing that his head was turned just so that he could see the screen... and watch her... without moving his head.

They chatted briefly, mostly commenting about Life, her recent graduation, the movie plotline and such. Still the sexual tension grew. Maureen was almost tempted to take him up on his offer of total hospitality. All she had to do was excuse herself to the bathroom, turn on the fan, and frig herself. Simple. Except he would be nearby. So close... Maureen tried to block out the thought of Michael's chocolate skin against her somewhat pale flesh.

When she did have to pee, she simply rose and made her way to the bathroom. He paused the tape and got another cider. Her bladder empty, Maureen gasped as a surge of Lust blasted through her clit. Carefully drying herself, she flushed, buttoned up her shorts, and washed her hands. When she opened the door, there he stood... without a shirt.

"Sorry. Spilled some cider on my shirt. Say... ya gonna take all day?" She chuckled at his joke, and playfully slapped his chest... a fatal error if she wanted to maintain control.

She felt the heat from his heart, and it locked her hand in place... right over one slightly bulging pectoral. She gasped. So did he. Maureen looked at his face. Shock. Wonder. Amusement. LUST! Friendly. So fluid were the transitions that they seemed to be one form. She slowly removed her hand, knowing he felt her fingers twitch on his body.

"Excuse me," he growled. The sound was definitely lustful. She allowed him to enter, dragging her body across his.

Time stopped. She was one heartbeat away from seducing a trusted friend... or he her. Either way... something had to give. Maureen knew it. Michael's face said he knew it. The large bulge she felt on her leg confirmed it. Someone had to make the first move. Michael slid by her, dragging his body slowly over hers. Maureen smiled softly.

When he returned, she was sitting on one of the two chairs, letting herself grow more anxious with each second. He lay on the couch... then opened his arms. The invitation was obvious and readily accepted. Soon Maureen found herself nestled comfortably against Michael. He turned on the video once more, and they watched in silence.

At first things went well. The comforting presence behind her was more than welcome. Still she knew just how vulnerable she was. Her lips were dry, requiring constant licking. Each lick brought forth images of his lips on hers. His hand caressing her aching breasts. She struggled, but knew her defeat was inevitable. When he began stroking her arm, the action did not go unnoticed. She took a huge pull from her drink, set the glass down next to the couch, then rolled over until she faced Michael. His face looked calm, but his eyes betrayed him: he DID want her.

"Are you sure about this? Because if you are, what's off limits."

She blinked, then smiled warmly. Tilting her head slightly, she kissed his lips, moaning at the intimate contact. Her body screamed to be free of its clothing. Yet she wanted the moment to last. Come morning, there would me more than enough time to regret the forthcoming night of pleasure.

His tongue slid into her mouth, and she welcomed it, swirling her tongue over his. They dueled, stroking her fire higher and higher. Maureen moaned freely now, her path set. Her hands slid over his still bare chest, lightly fingering his nipples. One hand slid down, searching for his bulging crotch. Then he rose, leaving the couch.

Maureen was shocked, wondering if she'd rushed things. Michael lifted his arms to his side, smiling warmly at his friend. Maureen left the couch, ending up on her knees. Crawling over to him, she began removing his pants. The black boxer-briefs framed his powerful legs, and the bulge was even larger than she expected. She licked her lips and, tentatively, pulled down the boxer-briefs. Out popped nine inches of thick black manhood, bobbing menacingly in front of her lips.

"What's off limits," he said again. Whimpering softly, Maureen opened her mouth and filled the void with nearly half of his love. The sounds of his hissing filled her ears as he shifted his weight slightly. She understood; he did not want to ram his full length down her mouth. Humming softly, she set out to do just that. Slowly, being careful to breathe through her nose, Maureen soon had him fully in her mouth.

"Oh God, Lady. YESSssssssssssssssssssss."

Up and down. She fucked her head on his cock faster and faster, the drool limping down her chin in rivers. She gripped his ass cheeks, longing to feel his seed down her throat. When he stopped her, she pulled off slowly, licking the tip tenderly. She looked into his eyes... and wondered at what she saw.

Gone was the look of a friend. Michael was her lover... and she was his lover. HE was going to take her to unknown heights of pleasure... IF she let him. What was off limits? Maureen rose and began stripping. His eyes flashed with mirth. He reached over, turned off the TV and turned on the CD player. Soon pounding trance was rocking the room. Maureen let her body sway to the thundering beats and uplifting melodies. First came her shirt. Then the bra, which she flung at him. He caught it, moving only those muscles needed. When she began pulling off her shorts, she turned around. The denim was around her knees when she felt his face against one ass cheek, a growl of contentment issued form his throat. Immediately she spread her legs, putting her hands on the couch.

Maureen moaned loudly as his tongue slithered across her cotton-clad cunt. Her legs began to shake as her orgasm rushed towards her. When he yanked the protective covering from her body, Maureen was ready for the violence of it. She wanted him inside her. Then a grunt caught her attention.

"I'm safe. Do it." Her mind caught up to her mouth a second later, and Fear was not far behind. She was on the pill, but did she trust it... and him... that much? The tip touched the entrance to her cunt. Maureen pushed back, stretching her cunt wider than ever. She gagged as she tried to breathe. Slowing her pace, Maureen concentrated on relaxing as much as possible. But with a rod nearly three inches thick being forced inside her, it was difficult. Pleasurably so, but difficult. Then he hit bottom... and she felt it press at the entrance to her cervix.

"OH GOD STOP!!!" she screamed. Yet her body lurched backwards, forcing the tip to pop into her cervix. She screamed like a banshee as her orgasm tore her apart. She tore at the couch cushions. Her hair flew wildly as she shook her head violently.

"JESUS ON A FUCK STICK, LADY!!!! HOLD IT!! DON'T MOVE!!!" She tried. Desperately. But the raw power of her orgasm made her little more than a slave. She fucked herself on him harder, grunting with pleasure... not pain. When he gripped her hips, she slid one hand beneath her. His cum heavy balls slapped her dripping cunt, the few hairs tickling her clit. She fingered them lightly, slathering it with her churned up sex foam.

"Ohshit. Gonnacum. Can'tcum. Gotta slow down."

"Fuck me, Mike. Fuck me. Please. We've got all night. Please..." Her begging spurred him on. He complied, slamming into her viciously. Maureen bellowed as her body rocked with the strength of her orgasm. She felt tears flowing down her cheeks. Tears of happiness and Sorrow.

* * * *

They cuddled quietly, the trance now background noise. He was still hard, the constant pulse a gentle reminder than they did indeed have all night long. She smiled, content for the first time in a long time. Maureen rolled over and kissed Michael tenderly. He moaned softly, tenderly caressing her cooling body. One hand found her asshole and began pressing gently at her nether entrance.

"What's off limits, Lady."

She slid a hand beneath his ass, found his asshole, and slid one finger into his asshole. He inhaled quickly, his cock thundered beneath her belly. He smiled slowly, a predator knowing that the moment of the kill was near. She rose and walked towards his bedroom, knowing he was behind her. She entered and reached for the small bottle of lube.

"Let me," he whispered. His breath on her neck tickled. She presented her rear for inspection, giggling at just how naughty they were behaving.

"See anything you like?" She loved flirting, especially now.

"Let me see..." he said with a chuckle. His hands found her bottom and began slowly massaging her hot flesh.

"Not bad. Wonder how it will taste?" Maureen sighed as his cool tongue slid across her ass. Chaotic patterns were drawn on her, each one seemingly lifting her even higher than when he pushed into her cervix. She found herself lost in the sensation. Until he slid his tongue into her asshole.

"OH GOD!!!" Wicked. Totally wicked. And she loved every moment of the debauchery. A tongue... Michael's tongue... was fucking her asshole!! Her cunt began to flow freely as she tried to fuck herself on his vibrating tongue. His humming went directly to her clit.

"Not bad. Needs to be a bit more relaxed. I wonder..." She chuckled; he was enjoying this as much as she was.

The lube was nearly ice cold, making Maureen squeal and jump as it slid into her partially open rear. He soothes her with a gentle... sound... as his hands once again massaged her cheeks. Maureen relaxed, letting things play out. Sensing her relaxation, Michael slid a finger into her asshole. It allowed passage readily. The digit reached deep inside her bowels, sending curious but pleasurable sensations through her body.

"Hmm... Not bad. Another?" A second finger joined the first. Soon he was making love to her asshole. Not fucking; there was no brutishness about his manipulations. In and out his fingers traveled, slowly widening her asshole for his member.

"I don't think the probe will fit, Doctor."

"Ah. I see you're unfamiliar with this newer probe. It has an amazing ability to alter its shape to fit wherever needed. Here... let me demonstrate." Both were laughing now, enjoying their time together in more than just the physical.

The fingers were withdrawn. Maureen tried to hold the ring of muscle open, and managed some small success. Long enough for Michael to fit the tip of his probe into the orifice. The ease of his entry astonished Maureen and she began to clamp down on the invading member, only to find herself rocked by a mini-orgasm. So sudden was her climax that she impaled herself full on his dick.

"JESUS, LADY!!!!" he hissed. He stopped, letting Maureen ride out her orgasm. Sweat dripped down her nipples, adding to the power of her own orgasm. Yet she knew the best was yet to come. Literally.

Slowly, once she nodded, Michael began making lover to her. And she knew it was making love. Even in her asshole he was tender. Caring. Soothing. And every thrust threatened to tear those Three Words from her lips. She clawed at the sheets on his bed, desperate to not let this go that far. The pleasure he was giving her was too much. She knew she would say it. Knew the pain it would bring them both.

"Say it, Maureen. Please. Tell me I'm not the only one feeling this. I... love... you."

"OhGodYES!YesIloveyouloveyou. Please.... Make love to me." She barely uttered her words when he freed himself from her depths. Maureen flipped over quickly, her eyes locked on his... and the tears that slid down his cheek. He slowly filled her dripping passion center.

"God. Nothing should FEEL this good," he muttered as inch after inch slowly entered her cunt. Maureen agreed, even though she was beyond speech. She clawed at his back, gently raking her fingernails across his back. The guttural thunderclap that he uttered was nothing short of blissful lust.

They made love. All night long they writhed around his bedroom. The kitchen. The shower. The livingroom. Maureen used her time well, exploring the depths of her own imagination. Light bondage. Exhibitionism. Things she read about... mostly from Michael. And each act was centered on a love she had fought countless times in her dreams. Dreams he would often attend... the lone figure barely within eyesight. When sleep did claim her, the last image was one she often saw only in her dreams: Michael's slightly goofy smiling face.

* * * *

"Hey Maureen!!!"

"Shelly? Sorry about coming home so late."

"What are you talking about? I had mom and dad convinced you weren't going to be home until Monday. They're out buying me a piece of shit car right now. Finally got them convinced I need one. So I say again... what are you talking about?" Her sister tossed her a cellular phone. Smiling, her teenage sister went inside.

"Hello? Michael? Can I stay a while longer?" As if she really needed to ask.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Return to the Future

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 419 milliseconds