• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Reunion

Reunion

12

I was on my way to my high school reunion, anxious to meet my old classmates after ten years. Since the day came I'd been a nervous wreck, worrying about what to say once I met up with every familiar face. The party took place in the school cafeteria; noticing how beautifully decorated it was, with a huge banner welcoming back the graduating class. The whole floor was cleared of all tables and chairs, giving everyone enough breathing room to dance on.

Once I spotted my old teachers and some classmates I remembered well, I didn't waste time approaching them and discussing old times. Seeing them all was a thrill and it brought back so many memories; the best of times. However, there was one person in particular I didn't want to be friendly with. That man was Timmy Meadows, a six foot four monster, sporting a thick mustache who just happened to come my way. He was once the star forward of the school basketball team, leading them to their first ever championship. Despite all his success the one thing Timmy had a problem with was his ego. After winning the championship the big dope declared himself the greatest athlete in school history.

"Hey, Aggie", he said, coming my way to shake my hand.

"Hey, Timmy", I said, reluctant to take his hand. "How you been?"

"I'm good. It's Timothy."

"What?"

"It's Timothy not Timmy."

"Thanks for the reminder, and it's Aguilera not Aggie."

"Come on Aggie, we're not going to start fighting are we? Can't two old friends get together without causing a scene?"

Timmy and I were never friends; the last person I wanted to be friends with and that massive ego of his pretty much summed it up.

"All right let's drop it", I said, avoiding any chance of embarrassing myself further. "Now is not the time or the place, so let's talk about you. Did you make the pros or what?"

With his height and attitude, Timmy would have fit in nicely going head-to-head against those other six or seven foot tall players in the pros. But as time went on his dream turned into a nightmare; telling me the very details on the tragedy of his playing career.

"Nah, I didn't make it", he said. "I tore my knee after playing two games of college ball. I wanted to keep going but they told me I couldn't. My knee didn't get any better and I was done."

"Sorry to hear that", I said.

"Me too. But it's not the end of the world I can tell you that."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to be coaching our old team. Is that pure luck or what?"

"Hold on", I said, not believing the details. "You telling me you're the new coach of the Blasters?"

"I'm the new head coach. By the upcoming season I'll whip them in shape and take them to the top."

"Well, congratulations."

"Thanks man, it's the job I wanted all my life."

The Blasters basketball team hadn't exactly done anything right for many years. Who knows? Perhaps Timmy could get the job done this coming season.

Soon he caught up to his former teammates, leaving me alone with three girls I was ready to meet. First it was Terry and Roxanne, two former members of the cheer leading squad for the Palominos football team. The other was a tall brunette named Debbie, who was the smartest girl in class and valedictorian at our graduation.

"It's so good to see you again, Aggie", said Debbie, giving me a peck on the cheek. "You look great."

"You look wonderful, Debbie", I said, growing frustrated at being called Aggie all night. "Could you please do me a favor and stop calling me that."

"What's wrong with calling you Aggie? I thought after all this time you got used to that."

"That may have been fine back in school but we're all grown up now."

"Would you rather I call you Robbie instead?"

"It's a start."

"Same old Aggie after all this time."

"What does that mean?"

"You're so sensitive and that's always been your problem."

"I'm sensitive?"

"Yes, you are."

Right now Debbie was talking nonsense; trying hard to get under my skin was more like it. The conversation continued with her doing most of the talking; now bringing up the subject of her marriage and two sons at home. Telling me her life story was something I didn't want to hear or even care about. If that weren't enough, Timmy was not done with me just yet.

"Hey, Aggie", he said, getting my attention once again. "Come on over and say hello to the guys."

"I think he's talking to you", said Debbie.

"I'll see you later", I said.

Timmy wanted me to meet up with his former teammates; the last group of people I wanted to hang with. I already knew what they'd call me once I met up with them and I wanted no part of it. I walked as far enough away from the pack where I now caught up to Mrs. Bell, my old history teacher.

"Mr. Aguilera", she said. "You're looking well."

"You're not so bad yourself", I said, feeling nervous just by looking at her. "Your husband's still a lucky man."

"I don't have a husband anymore."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."

"I'm not. That bastard was a liar and a cheating little prick."

"What happened? Let me guess he had an affair with someone half his age."

"Something like that."

"When did he get caught?", I asked, growing more interested in this conversation than I did the others.

"From the moment I read his E-mails on line."

"Oh, that's not good."

"He even had dirty pictures of that slut lying naked on our couch. That very same couch I paid for with my own money and she leaves her stink behind."

"What an asshole."

"George was an asshole but I got even with him. I sent those pictures to the girl's father, who just happened to be George's boss."

"Oh, shit, he was fucking the boss' daughter?"

"That's right. Once the boss found out, George was fired and I took everything he ever owned."

"Wow, you have a mean streak in you. I can imagine the look on his face when you found those E-mails."

"I can show you right now."

Mrs. Bell took out her camera phone, giving me a slideshow of George's surprised look on his face after reading those E-mails. The poor woman even took pictures of the E-mails themselves; capturing each and every word ever written. I have to say but they were all very naughty.

"Got any pictures of the girl?", I asked.

"No, I do not", she said, with a mean look on her face.

"Just checking."

I never told anyone but I did have a crush on Mrs. Bell. Now in her late forties she's still the best looking teacher I ever had. Even better was the fact that she's divorced and available; she could have any man she wanted. Tonight I figured this was my golden opportunity to make a move; to have that old fantasy of mine become a reality. That all changed when someone else came along and decided to grab my attention.

"Aggie, is that you?", said the lone female voice behind me.

I started to get really annoyed over the name and I was ready to set this person straight whomever it was.

"Could you excuse me?", I told Mrs. Bell.

The minute I turned around my whole attitude changed overnight, because standing before me was a petite and very beautiful African American princess. She had curly locks of dark hair, chocolate brown skin and wore a black off-the-shoulders dress. The matching pair of high heels she wore made her a couple of inches taller than me.

"It's been a long time, Aggie", she said, with a bright smile and sweet voice. "How have you been?"

"Great", I said, not being able to recognize her. "I'm sorry do I know you?"

"We were in the same class together, Aggie."

"Are you sure about that? I recognize everyone else around here but I don't remember you. You sure we were in the same class?"

"You really don't remember me?"

"I'm good with pretty faces and I would have remembered yours a mile away."

"I'll admit I was different back then."

"Can you help me out?"

"Might as well get this over with before we die of boredom. Back then I was fat, wore glasses I hated wearing, and a very nasty attitude."

I still had no idea who she was until she gave me one more hint.

"I played on the girls volleyball team", she said.

After doing some heavy thinking I finally figured out who she was after all. The only reason why she was unrecognizable was because she did not look this good years ago. As a matter of fact she didn't look anything like the other girls in my class.

"Rhonda?", I said, in shock at who I was talking to. "Big Rhonda James? Is that really you?"

"In the flesh, baby."

"Wow, you look amazing."

"Some exercising and a little yoga can do wonders for the body."

"I can't believe it. The last time I saw you you were a bit chubby and acted more like a tomboy. I remember you had an attitude problem and getting suspended for your troubles."

"I was in detention. I never once got suspended."

"Sorry, my mistake. Still, you went from ugly duckling to a beautiful swan."

"I was ugly?"

"Not in so many words."

"I'm kidding, Aggie. If I didn't know any better I think you were flirting with me."

"Maybe I am."

"You are looking good yourself."

"Are you flirting with me now?"

"Hey, this girl never flirts."

"No, I don't expect you do."

The two of us spoke throughout the evening, putting the subject of Mrs. Bell far behind me. Rhonda and I even danced for the very first time; it felt really weird for both of us. The girl kept calling me Aggie all night long and it didn't bother me for a second. After tonight she could call me anything she wanted. We started talking about her volleyball team on the day they won it all after nearly having a perfect season.

"That was the damn ref's fault", said Rhonda. "The girl from the other team was clearly out of bounds when she scored. That fucking asshole assumed she was in bounds and we lost because of him. He's not here is he?"

"No, I didn't see him anywhere. Were you planning on kicking his ass if you did see his face?"

"Yes, I would. The next time I see that fucking loser he's going to be spitting teeth."

"Now that's the Rhonda I remember. A girl who doesn't take shit from anyone."

"I still don't take shit from anyone."

"Remind me not to piss you off on a rainy day."

Without those bifocal glasses she once wore I could see that Rhonda had pretty eyes. With those eyes, a perfect body, and wearing the sweet scent of perfume Rhonda was all woman tonight.

"You know I have to say", I said, "you're not such a bad dancer."

"That was my mother's fault", she said. "She told me I needed to take lessons to impress the boys tonight."

"The other thing I noticed is you smiling. You have a nice smile and I don't recall you ever had one in school."

"For your information I can smile and laugh at the same time. I did have plenty to smile about when we won that trophy didn't I?"

"After you won the game I didn't exactly stick around for the party."

"Too bad you missed it. Believe it or not I was a very nice girl that day."

"Then after the party ended you were back to your old self again."

"Just because I was happy doesn't mean I was going to be all friendly."

"Either way you have changed a whole lot. From the minute I saw you it was like meeting you for the very first time. I can't believe it's been ten long years. I mean where the hell does the time go?"

"It's fucking depressing isn't it?"

Despite Rhonda's makeover she still had that tomboy attitude that never quits. Throughout the evening she was well behaved and fun to be around with. Back in the old days being around Rhonda was a scary experience; the girl could be dangerous whenever she felt like it.

After the party came to a close, I invited her over to my place for a drink and continue our trip down memory lane. When we got off the elevator we were greeted by the sounds of moaning and screaming from down the hall. Rhonda just stood there getting a better listen over the chaos taking place.

"Oh, shit", said Rhonda, enjoying the show. "Somebody's having a good time."

"That would be David and Cynthia", I said. "The guy recently moved in and Cynthia just happened to..show him around."

"Go knock those boots, boyfriend."

We both laughed on the way to my place where we could still hear those two troublemakers. Once I closed my door we didn't hear one peep from them.

"Wow", she said, after I turned on the lights. "You have a nice place."

"You should check the view out on the balcony", I said, pointing the way. "I hope you're not afraid of heights."

"I don't scare that easy."

Rhonda opened the sliding door and stepped onto the balcony, getting a view of the big city we called home. I stepped outside to join her, only to admire more of Rhonda's unmistakable beauty. In my opinion she was more like a goddess than a beautiful swan; a goddess whose beauty can tame the hearts of every man on the planet including my own. A slight breeze blew in throwing the scent of Rhonda's perfume in my direction.

"Let me ask you something", she said. "Are they that noisy every night?"

"David and Cynthia?", I said. "Oh, no. Sometimes they take a break and start all over."

Rhonda laughed, again showing more of that great smile with a set of pearly whites that were bright and perfect.

"If you ask me", I said, "those two are a couple of freaks."

"I can tell", said Rhonda. "The rest of the neighborhood must be complaining."

"You have no idea. One time there was a rumor going around and I didn't believe it at first."

"What happened?"

"They were screwing in the laundry room, and the idiots that they are, got filmed doing it."

"You serious?"

"Very serious."

"Bullshit."

"No bullshit. I'm telling you those two are freaks."

"Nothing wrong with being freaky."

"Tell that to the landlady."

"The landlady? What did she do?"

"One day I caught her listening in on them by the door, and you know what she did? She stood there feeling herself up."

"No fucking way."

"I saw it happen. She stood there with her hand in her pants and having an orgasm."

"Did you say anything to her?"

"Hell no. I got back inside and watched her through the peephole."

Whether Rhonda believed me or not she laughed her heart out like I've never seen her before. The laughter abruptly ended once a stronger breeze blew in, giving both of us the chills.

"It's getting chilly out here", she said, rubbing her arms.

"Let's go back inside", I said. "You want a drink?"

"Diet cola if you got any. I'm still trying to watch my figure."

"Diet cola? I think I have some. Go make yourself comfortable and I'll be right with you."

Rhonda collapsed on the couch after a long, exhausting evening. After locking the sliding door shut I headed towards the fridge, taking out the last available can of diet cola. I poured it in the nearest glass I found, added some ice and handed it to her.

"Oh, that's good", she said, taking a sip from the glass. "That really hit the spot."

After one big sip Rhonda made herself more comfortable kicking off her high heels, letting out one big sigh of relief.

"I'm never wearing high heels again", she said, wiggling her toes on the carpeted floor. "How can any woman walk on those shoes all day and all night? It's fucking murder."

"Lucky I guess", I said.

"Lucky my ass. I'll stick with sneakers and flip flops thank you."

"Then why are you wearing them?"

"Mom said I had to look more like a lady, including dressing up like one."

"Mother knows best."

"Sure, mother knows best. Now I can't feel my feet anymore."

Again Rhonda wiggled her toes and rubbed her feet together to bring back some circulation. As my guest the least I could do was make her more comfortable.

"Give them to me", I said.

"Excuse me?", she said, looking at me odd.

"Give me your feet so I can massage them."

"And why would I let you do that?"

"You don't trust me now? Come on, Rhonda, the least I can do is help you relax. I promise I'll be gentle."

Rhonda took her time agreeing with the idea and laid down comfortably, planting her bare feet on my lap. I started things off with her toes then worked my way to the heels and soles. Her feet were smooth as silk, with toenails neatly trimmed and polished red. Rhonda might have spent a fortune on the perfect pedicure, but I believed her mother had something to do with that as well.

"How's that feel?", I asked.

"Oh, that's good", said Rhonda. "Yes, right there. Oh, yes. Hmm. I can feel my toes again."

"Spending a whole evening in high heels can do that to you."

"The next time I'm wearing sandals."

"The next time? You plan on dancing the next occasion?"

"I don't ever want to dance again for as long as I live."

"You don't have to if you don't want to."

"Oh, that feels wonderful. Hmm, you have strong hands."

Besides her lovely feet, Rhonda's legs were smooth and clean shaven. Looking at them gave me the sudden urge to reach out and touch them, but I was afraid that Rhonda would knock me on my ass with one punch. I put that subject aside and stayed focus listening to the sounds of Rhonda's continuous moans of relief.

"You know, Aggie", she said, "you can stop pretending."

"Pretending what?", I said.

"Who you trying to fool, Aggie? Ever since I bumped into you you've been eyeing me all night. When you were at the punch bowl speaking to the gym teacher, you couldn't take your eyes off me for a minute. Even after we stopped dancing your eyes were glued to my ass."

"Glued to your ass?"

"Just now you were looking at my legs."

I was hoping she wouldn't notice that. It sounded more like Rhonda was keeping her eyes on me more than I was on her.

"Well, you're gorgeous", I said. "Guys must be lining up and knocking on your door just dying to get a date with you."

"Actually, there's one guy who hasn't knocked on my door yet."

I didn't know what she meant until she explained it to me, rubbing her right foot on my cock. Once Rhonda got started she kept at it until the swelling rose on the tips of her toes, leaving a smile on her face and my heart beating in my ears.

"That's it", she said, seductively. "That's what I want to feel."

Soon both of her feet were rubbing my hard cock, causing even more stiffness in my pants. Rhonda teased me some more rubbing her tits; each looked ready to pop out of that dress.

"what's the matter, Aggie?", she said. "Are you surprised that a tomboy can give you a hard on?"

"Yeah, a little", I said, feeling turned on by her actions. "But you are the kind of girl that always gets what she wants."

"That's right. So why don't we get this party really started?"

Rhonda crawled on the cushions and kissed me with a pair of sweet and juicy lips. She loosened my tie and unbuttoned my shirt, stroking my chest and feeling my beating heart. Our lips locked on to one another's, allowing our tongues to explore each other's mouths.

"Where's your bed?", she asked.

"First door on the left", I said. "You can't miss it."

"Oh, I won't."

I didn't expect to have company over but lucky for me my room was all tidied up. On her way she took the dress off, letting it slide off and drop to her feet, leaving only her black silk underwear on. I followed Rhonda inside and turned the lights on, getting a better view of her laying in bed, with a pair of beautiful tits just hanging out and waiting to be touched.

"See something you like?", she asked, looking more and more sexy than ever.

"I see something I love", I said, looking straight at that incredible body of hers."

"You treated me like a woman. Now come on over and make me feel like a woman."

She laid there waving her finger, inviting me to make my move and have both our evenings end on a high note. I removed the rest of my clothes and got down to business. I again tasted those sweet juicy lips of hers and returned to the tongue lashing we kept giving each other. My mouth was all over her neck and throat, exploring the taste of her soft brown flesh. Gently I sucked on both her titties and rock hard nipples; all felt good in my mouth and giving me the insatiable urge to bite into them.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Reunion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 132 milliseconds