• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Reunion Ch. 02

Reunion Ch. 02

12

A week later after our high school reunion Rhonda and I decided to spend the whole weekend all to ourselves. Ever since that night in the school cafeteria we've grown closer, getting to know more about each other than ever before. Hard to believe she was that same girl who played volleyball like a pro with a tomboyish attitude to go with it. After leaving her phone number on my bathroom mirror I decided to call her up, see how things turned out once we hooked up. It was all worth it once that first call was made.

Together we went to the movies, saw a show, and paid a visit to her mother. Mrs. James was the one person I wanted to meet; responsible for Rhonda's transformation into the goddess standing beside me. The forty something year old was strikingly beautiful herself and seeing them both together you'd think they were siblings instead of mother and daughter. Rhonda and I had had enough for the day, spending the whole evening at my place, relaxing comfortably on the couch watching the latest football game on television. Rhonda laid her pretty little head on my lap, munching on a bag of chips and wearing one of my old striped denim shirts.

"Come on!" I yelled at the quarterback on screen, playing like a three year old on the field. "You had the ball in your hands!"

"He should put glue on those hands," said Rhonda, barely paying attention to the game.

"My grandma can throw better passes than this bum."

"Maybe you should give her a call."

"If she were young and strong, I would."

"I'm running out of chips. You want the last one?"

"Don't mind if I do," I said, taking a bite of the one chip sticking out of her mouth, kissing those juicy lips having the taste of salt and grease still on them.

"So," she said, sitting up on her knees. "How about we call it a night and plan our next rendezvous tomorrow?"

"I thought you were watching the game?"

"You are watching the game. Show me one volleyball game and you got my full attention. Why don't we go to one for a change? It could be a lot of fun, just like back in high school."

"There aren't that many volleyball games in town. You could always wait for the Olympics."

"I hate waiting for the Olympics. If I wait for the Olympics any longer I'm going to scream."

"Don't get excited. Just relax and watch the game."

"I don't like football, Aggie. There has to be some volleyball tournament on TV. Give me the remote and I'll find one."

"No way. The only one who handles the remote is me and only me."

"Shut up and give it to me."

"No, you'll break it."

"I'll break you in a minute. Do I have to hurt you to get my hands on it?"

"You're not getting it."

"The hell I ain't."

"The hell you are."

"Let go of it."

"If you break it, you're buying me a new one."

"I ain't buying shit."

A sudden knock on the door drew my attention away and Rhonda easily took the remote from my hands. I let her play with it for awhile as I got up to answer the door. Waiting out in the hallway was the landlady, Mrs. Tate, who recently gave me a break when I came up late with the rent. Even though she hated when her tenants paid their rent late she was patient, very understanding, and well respected by the entire building.

"Good evening, Robert," she said.

"Mrs. Tate," I said. "What can I do for you?"

"I believe your time is up. Do you have the rent?"

"Yeah, I have it. Give me a second."

Rhonda waved at her and said, "hi, Sandy."

"Hello, dear. Did I come at a bad time?"

Mrs. Tate referred to me standing there without a shirt on and wearing only my boxer shorts. Lucky for me I wasn't completely naked or that would have been embarrassing, especially to a lonely old widow like Mrs. Tate, who hasn't had too many dates lately. Though there had been rumors that she'd been messing around with younger men in this very building.

"I'm afraid you did," said Rhonda. "But we forgive you."

"My apologies to the both of you," said Mrs. Tate.

"Pay no attention to her, Mrs. Tate," I said. "I have your rent over here."

I approached my flat screen television where the envelope full of cash was tucked safely underneath. I was about to hand it over to Mrs. Tate when Rhonda snatched it from my grasp, and refusing to give it back to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Come get it," she said.

"Not now."

"Come and get it."

Rhonda tucked the envelope right behind her pink underwear. No doubt she wanted me to go in and grab it, leaving me no choice but to play her silly little game. I started things off taking one step forward, but she backed away from me. I took two more steps, making her climb onto the couch.

"You're too slow, Aggie," she said.

"You're very annoying," I said. "You couldn't find one volleyball game on television, is that it?"

"I told you, I don't like football."

"It's not my fault you like one sport."

"Come on, Aggie, you're really starting to bore me."

"I'm starting to bore you? Mrs. Tate, are you seeing this?"

"You kids today," said Mrs. Tate, enjoying the show we were putting on. "I could come back in an hour if you like?"

"That won't be necessary, because we're going to end this right now."

"Bring it on," said Rhonda, climbing down off the couch. "Let's see what you got."

I pointed at the TV screen and said, "isn't that your old coach?"

"Where?"

Rhonda turned her head towards the screen, giving me the one chance to spin her ass around and grab that envelope on time. I could tell by the look on her face that she was not happy with the move I made.

"You bastard," she said.

"Sore loser," I said, giving her a pat on the ass for her troubles. "Here you go, Mrs. Tate. Sorry for all the trouble she may have caused you. I promise I'll have her spayed in the morning."

"Thank you," said Mrs Tate. "Again I'm sorry I interrupted you both."

"Forget about it."

"Well, goodnight."

"Nightie night, Sandy," said Rhonda.

After I said goodnight and locked up the door, Rhonda continued teasing me when she decided to hide something else behind her back. Obviously, she was looking for some payback after embarrassing her in front of Mrs. Tate.

"All right," I said. "What are you hiding this time?"

"Take a guess, Aggie," she said. "Come on, take a guess."

"You want to continue playing games?"

"Don't you want to?"

"No, not really. If that's my remote you're hiding, you better hand it over."

"Or else what you'll punish me? You want to teach me a lesson, Aggie?"

Rhonda was being a naughty girl and I wanted to put her on my knee, giving her that one good spanking. Deep down she may actually enjoy it; might even give me one afterwards. Rhonda kept the remote behind her back, smiling and taunting me further.

"Is that your old coach?" I said, pointing at the TV screen once again.

Rhonda said, "Really, Aggie? You think I'm going to fall for that again?"

"I was hoping you would."

"Let me make this easier for you."

Rhonda made it easier tucking the remote inside the front of her pink undies. She stood there daring me to make a move just to get on my nerves. Maybe I should have asked Mrs. Tate to stay a bit and help me out; the two of us might have over powered her.

"You're a pain in the ass," I said.

"Are you going to do something about it, or stand there all night?" Rhonda stood there, showing off those bright pearly whites.

"Why don't you come over here, and let's talk about it?"

"Make me come over there."

"You're really going to get it."

"I'm so scared."

"You should be."

"Why is that, tough guy?"

I grabbed Rhonda by the shirt, pulling her towards me nose-to-nose and giving her one big kiss on the lips that left her weak in the knees. I quickly slipped my hand down her pink undies, pulling the remote out before she had a chance to back off.

"You cheated," she said.

"That's twice in one night," I said, tossing the remote aside. "I'm still the champ."

"You want a medal?"

"I want something better than a medal."

"I bet you do."

We stood there eye to eye, smiling at one another and waiting for the next move. The first move was mine alone when I shoved Rhonda down onto the couch. After hitting the cushions she laughed herself silly rather than get upset for pulling that stunt. I just stood there admiring her beauty, thinking how lucky I was having this sensual goddess in my life. A goddess with a pair of sparkling brown eyes, a bright smile, long curly locks, and one incredible body. Every little thing about her showed nothing but perfection. I got down on her to kiss those juicy lips, soft neck, and listen to the sweet sounds of moaning and giggling in my ears.

I politely asked her, "what are you laughing at?"

"You got some nerve," she said. "I'm supposed to be the tough one in this relationship."

"I'm full of surprises."

"Make love to me, you sexy beast."

I opened up the shirt one button at a time, giving me enough room to plant warm kisses on her left shoulder. I felt Rhonda's pulse racing on the tip of my tongue, licking all over her neck and throat. Rhonda was so good enough to eat I took a little nip on her neck, making her entire body shiver.

"Hey," she said. "Did you just bit me?"

"I hope you don't mind," I said.

"Take me, I'm yours."

I continued nipping on her neck and she loved every minute of it. Her warm hands slipped inside my boxers, caressing my buttocks, leaving imprints of her manicured nails all over my flesh. Things were heating up until we were interrupted by the ring tone of my cell phone. I wanted to let it ring all night, but I was losing my concentration and decided to answer it. Rhonda wrapped her hands around my neck, preventing me from taking one little step.

As calm as she could, she asked me, "where are you going?"

"I'm going to answer the phone," I said.

"Are you joking?"

"It might be important."

"More important than this?"

"We have all night."

Rhonda took her time before finally releasing me and allowed to get to my phone. I soon discovered that the call wasn't so important once I heard the familiar voice of my cousin Carlos on the other line. He called from out of town, practically crying to me about his wife had recently been caught cheating on him. It was one family emergency I wanted no part of.

"You called me just for that?" I spoke politely as I could, but not for long. "I don't have time for this shit."

"I need your help," said Carlos.

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?"

"I want you to come over and talk to her."

"What do you mean, go talk to her?"

"Tell her she made a big mistake cheating on me with that bum."

"Why don't you tell her?"

"We had an argument, and now she's leaving me."

"Now she's leaving you? I'm surprised she didn't do it sooner."

"What?"

"I told you she was trouble from the very beginning."

"Robbie, don't be like that."

"Don't be like what? I begged you to dump that bitch a long time ago, and I am not getting involved in your mess."

"You owe me."

"I don't owe you shit. This is your problem, and for once start acting like a man."

Carlos was the one relative I never got along with. For a long time he'd been a full blown alcoholic, making bad choices when it came to women. The conversation was getting annoying by the minute and Rhonda had had enough waiting on me. She planted her knees on my lap and smothered my face with her titties. Nothing would please me more than to hang up the phone, rip that shirt wide open so I could sink my teeth into those chocolate brown titties of hers. I couldn't talk on the phone with my whole face covered up, but deep down she was doing me a favor as I no longer listened to any more of Carlos' bitching and moaning. Finally, she gave me some breathing room to hang up and pick up right where we left off.

"I can't talk right now," I told Carlos. "I'm late for a date. You want my help? Dump the bitch and have a good life. Good night."

I hung up the phone and ripped that striped shirt wide open, letting all the buttons fly all over the place. Rhonda's moaning started growing after I squeezed those soft titties and sucking on each rock hard nipple. Rhonda let the rest of the shirt slide off her arms, leaving only her pink undies on.

Seductively, she asked me, "do you love my titties?"

"Oh, yeah," I said. "I could just eat them."

"Hmmmm, suck those titties hard."

"You have perfect tits."

"What about my ass? You want to ride my ass?"

"You have a nice ass."

"You ready to give it to me?"

"I better be."

"You asshole."

Once Rhonda rose from my lap, slowly I slipped her undies down those smooth silken legs. I tossed them aside and dropped my boxers, shoving my already hard cock deep into her round ass.

"Ah, yes," she said. "Love the feel of hard cock in the evening. Dig that shit deeper. Fucking tear it up! Oh, yes! Yes! Fuck that shit up! Tear my a new asshole, Aggie!"

For the second time tonight, the damn phone rang and I stopped what I was doing. The idea of stopping with my dick still in Rhonda's ass was unacceptable.

"This is not happening," I said. "This is not fucking happening."

"To hell with the phone and fuck me," said Rhonda.

"I can't believe I'm going to do this."

"Do what?"

"You're going to have to move over."

"I'm going to have to do what?"

"Move over so I could get the phone."

"Are you fucking kidding me? Seriously, you better be fucking kidding me right now."

"We have to do this together."

"With your dick still in my ass?"

"Do you want me to take it out?"

"Don't you fucking dare."

"Then do what I say."

"I really am going to kill you."

"Yeah, yeah."

With my cock still in her ass, together we moved over to the left towards my phone, lying right next to the lamp. Every step we made was laughable and humiliating; it looked like we were playing leap frog. Finally, I was able to reach for the phone and answer the damn thing, with Rhonda still bent over right in front of me.

"Hello?" I said, calmly.

"Hi, Robbie," said my mom. "How's my little boy?"

"Mom?"

"Were you expecting someone else?"

"No, I'm just surprised to hear from you at this hour. Is everything all right?"

"Have you heard about Carlos?"

"Yeah, he called me up a while ago."

It wasn't easy talking to your mother on the phone and fucking a hot girl at the same time. As much as I loved the woman who gave me life, tonight was not the time to have a long conversation on Carlos' personal problems. I was still fucking Rhonda in the ass while speaking to her; feeling wrong on so many levels. It was almost like fucking her in front of my mom.

"Listen, mom," I said. "Can we talk some other time? I've had a long day, and I'm very tired."

"Are you all right?" She asked, with a tone of concern. "Are you sick?"

"No, why you say that?"

"You're breathing in and out a lot. Do you have asthma?"

"No, mom. I'm just working out."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm fine, mom. All I'm doing is keeping in shape, that's all. Stop worrying about me."

"I always worry about you."

"I know you do, and I appreciate it."

"Hang the fuck up!" Rhonda shouted at the top of her lungs.

It got quiet all of a sudden and I was in for an already rough evening. There was no doubt that my mom heard Rhonda's shouting loud and clear. Hell, the entire neighborhood probably heard her.

"What was that?" My mom asked, and sounding worried.

"Nothing," I said. "I had the TV up loud. Mom, I really have to go."

"You're sure you're all right?"

"Believe me I'm fine. I will talk to you later."

"I love you."

"I love you, too. Good night."

This time I turned off the phone, making sure there would be no more interruptions for the rest of the evening. However, Rhonda was not at all, convinced, and once the ass fucking ended she looked at me like she was ready to bite my head off.

"It won't happen again," I assured her.

"Damn right it ain't," she said.

Rhonda dragged me straight into the bedroom with a handful of my dick and balls. She pushed me down onto the bed and landed on top of me, almost knocking the wind out of my lungs.

"You're not going anywhere," she said, ready to fuck my brains out with a vengeance. "I don't give a shit if someone's at the door, or if my phone starts ringing."

"Don't forget, I bruise easily."

"Shut the fuck up."

Rhonda owned my ass when it came to riding me like a wild horse, along with a fiery look in her eyes that told me she was all business. Her manicured nails dug deep onto my chest and sparkling eyes staring straight at mine, letting me know who was in charge. I was about to grab her tits when she took my hands, pinning them down with our fingers locked tight.

"That's it," she said. "I'm going to rock your fucking world."

"Rock me 'till it hurts," I said. "You do me good."

"Love it when a tough girl fucks you? Huh?"

"Oh, yeah."

Rhonda was a hungry tigress on the prowl and I happened to be her prey. Both of us were breathing heavily and our hearts beating up a storm. Rhonda soon massaged my cock, sucking all those juices clean off. She rubbed and squeezed it hard, enjoying the stiffness in her hands and letting loose those loud sucking sounds out of her mouth.

"Oh, yes," she said. "That's what I like."

"Oh, shit," I said. "Oh, yes. You know a good cock when you see one."

After she was done, Rhonda was ready to receive oral pleasure from me. I spread those lovely legs apart, going right to work exploring that pink piece of flesh with my tongue, leaving the poor girl almost out of breath. Despite all the interruptions, my performance would keep her in a bright and festive mood for the rest of the evening.

"Oh, shit," she said. "Hmmmm. So fucking good. Aaaah! Aaaah! Aaaah! Don't stop! Don't fucking stop! Fuck! Fuck! Oooooh! Oooooo!"

With handfuls of my hair she kept my face pinned down so I would continue giving her more oral pleasure. Rhonda simply loved the feel of my tongue moving around inside, while I enjoyed tasting every juicy morsel I could find. Her mouth was shut tight, trying to keep herself from screaming any further. Rhonda knew it was useless keeping it all in, despite that tough girl attitude of hers.

"Oh, shit," she said. "Oh, baby. Ooooooo! Oh, fuck! You eat good pussy. That tongue feels so good. Hmmmmmmm! Ah, yes that's so fucking good! Right there, right there. Oh, yes that's the spot. Oh, shit. That's so fucking good. You ready to put that dick in me? Huh? You want to fuck me?"

"I'm ready to fuck you," I said.

"Put it in me. Plant that shit in me, baby."

I gently put it in, giving her what she wanted the most. With every ounce of strength in me I gave it to her nice and hard, going deeper and faster until I had nothing left to give.

"That's it," said Rhonda. "Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fuck me! Just like that! Like fucking that! Love that swollen dick! Fuck! Fuck me harder! Don't stop! Don't you fucking stop! Fuck! Don't stop now motherfucker! Fuck me! Fuck me harder you cocksucker!"

"Ooooh!" I screamed, squeezing out all of my cum on her chest.

"Oh, baby," said Rhonda. "Give it to me."

I poured every last drop until finally collapsing on the bed, letting out one big sigh of relief. It felt like I burned off some calories after that little workout, but in the end it was all worth it. Rhonda laid on her back, giggling with a big smile on her face.

"That's what I'm talking about," she said. "Shit."

"At least my phone didn't ring this time," I said.

"I'd have chopped your balls off if it did."

Rhonda was fiery and scary at the same time, but I was crazy about her. Our performance was nothing short of magic and we did put on our best act. Rhonda crawled towards me, dropping her head on my chest with a smile that could brighten any room.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Reunion Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 179 milliseconds