Reunion on Staten Island

I txted back: "See you at Mario's. No apologies necessary. I must have led you on."

-2-

Mom had set out my day. I spent it hauling boxes for the church rummage sale and to the curb. She had been sorting all week. I had also told her that I'd take care of my room. I was keeping the new mattress and bed, a few end-tables, the kitchenette set, my recliner and the music equipment. Nothing else. I'd get a new TV. She was taking some favorite pieces to Florida, but next weekend we were expecting the house scavengers. The house was sold. Closing was in two weeks. I'd better get my ass in gear and find an apartment, or I'd be sleeping in the park.

I was exhausted by late Saturday afternoon, but pumped. First, from the hauling. Second, from the expectation of getting together again with Billy. I decided to push the season. So I pulled out shorts, a tee and flip-flops and headed for Mario's.

We shared most of a pizza. Then he suggested we take the rest back to his place. There was baseball. (Not my favorite; ranks just above watching fishing. Duh!) But somehow, I knew he wasn't inviting me back to watch TV. I knew him well. It was going to be a home run or a strike out--and although he'd be pitching, I was ump-ing. When I agreed and went home with him, I knew I was telling him that we were going to rub each other off, probably suck and maybe fuck. Fuck, he had bought me dinner just as I had teased last night. If we didn't do it tonight, I was pretty sure I'd never see Billy again. In fact, I had already decided: I had warned Mom that I might stay over at Billy's if we finished late and drank too much. I was gonna fuck my first guy--or maybe get fucked. We'd have to see how things developed.

As we walked, I held the box, and his arm was around my waist, a finger or two inside the waistband. I think he knew too.

We followed the same pattern as the previous night--beers on the porch at sundown; another set of longnecks on the sofa as the game started. He brought out a pair of smokes and lit them both up, passing one to me. His arm was around my shoulders, slowly massaging my nape, delts and upper pecs. Very casual-like, his hand lifted the bottom hem, reached up and was worrying my nips. Very bro. Very arousing. I looked down and saw the spot on my shorts. Fuck, I was leaking already. I looked over at Billy. He had seen it too and was smiling broadly--even though our side was getting clobbered on the diamond.

He pulled off his shorts and his thick dark cock bounced up, hit his abs and stood at attention. "Shall we start again, Kyle? This time, you lead the way. I promise. I won't do anything that you don't want."

I slipped off my shorts. And waited. He took my hand and placed it on his dick; then tightened his fingers around mine so he knew I had a grip. It felt so good. Hard, yet soft. Hot and moist. Alive, throbbing in my fist. Much better than any pet I've ever owned. I know what this guy can do! We stroked for a few minutes, commenting from time to time on a play--good or bad. Oh, so nonchalant! So macho--if we didn't have each other's dicks in hand! Or if we weren't reaching down to cradle and fondle balls.

"Can I blow you?" My answer was to release his dick and spread my legs. He moved in front and knelt. A hand came up and deft fingers rolled down the hood. The dark moist glans was exposed. Never does an uncut guy feel more naked that when someone else has his cock in hand with fingers rolling down the hood. Then, he dove in and swallowed the head. I felt the tongue swirling around, then the tip in my slit. I must have raised up inches from the sofa showing that I liked what he was doing. One of his hands reached under my balls and caressed them. Then, I felt the pressure on the taint. He pulled me deeper in his mouth and pulled me further off the seat and gripped my calves and placed them on his shoulders. A finger circled my rim. It was lubed. How had he done that? It poked a few times and penetrated to the first knuckle. I had used a few toys and knew what was coming. But the sensation of having another guy's finger up your ass was pretty rad. I think I must have moaned in pleasure as he immediately spun the fingertip around inside and deepened.

My hands went to his ponytail and grabbed it hard, pushing him hard into my crotch--just as his finger touched my prostate and his thumb pushed hard on my taint. Fuck, a guy's finger stroking is so much better than an anal toy! I tapped, warning that I was about to squirt. But, he didn't pull off. Instead, he plunged deeper, and the head reached his throat. That set off the automatic release. Using my thighs and glutes, I stiffened, pushed up into him and spasms carried my cum up the shaft and into his throat. After the first, he used the heel of his hand to restrict the flow. And I nearly hit the ceiling with the intensity of the feeling. He pulled off slowly, using a tongue to catch my spunk as it continued to spew on his lips. There was a huge smile. "That wasn't so bad, was it? You taste pretty good, bro."

Bad? Is he kidding me? That was great. One of the biggest and best I've ever had. But, I guess it's time for me to do him now. I motioned him to the sofa and moved to the floor. But, he suggested we move to his bed where we'd be more comfortable. Somehow, I was pretty sure that "comfort" wasn't the first thing on his mind. But, I was still high and was chubbing again. So I followed him to the bedroom where he had a nice big king heaped with duvets and pillows. It looked like a cloud floating on the sky blue rug. He stretched out, placed his hands behind his head and spread his legs expectantly. His cock stood up straight like one of his buildings. It looked phenomenal. Tall, straight, dark, set in manicured pubes, It was beautiful. A fitting ornament on an incredibly hunky guy. I was going to blow him. But, first I wanted a little body contact. I wanted to feel the hardness of his upper body development. Really I wanted him under me. I had to be the QB again; I was the caller of plays; the top.

"Remember when we used to wrestle? The loser had to give up his school dessert the next day? We were pretty evenly matched. I think we split most of the contests."

"You're rewriting history, boy. I won every one--but I let you keep some of your desserts. Otherwise, I was afraid you'd stop wrestling. I loved having you in my arms, under me and in my power." As he finished speaking, I jumped on top, and quickly had my knees on his shoulders. However, unlike, our previous encounters, my cock wasn't caught up in undies and it started flapping on his face. The bed was softer than a mat or a carpet. And he was stronger now. Much stronger. He drew his legs up behind me high off the bed and plunged them down, bouncing us both hard on the bed. That jolted me enough that he pushed me off and to the side and was immediately pinning me to the bed. His muscled legs pulled mine under; his arms went under and around my neck. I was trapped in his cocoon. Then he bent down and took my lips. I started to cry out in surrender--but that was the wrong move. His tongue was now inside. our tongues dueled, but he was using his height and strength to slide his rigid dick up and down on me, using the friction of my abs to stroke his cock.

I realized I was helpless. But, I was loving every second. Fuck! I must be real easy or real horny. I had set the rules. And he had blown right past them. He had me under his power, and he was going to fuck me on his bed--and I hadn't been in the apartment an hour. He knelt back and assessed. "You're sure doing well for a desk-jockey. You've got a great bod. Not as good as mine, but real nice, Kyle. And I always loved that hood-wrapper. Every day is like Christmas morning! You get to unwrap a surprise every day! You look even better than your quarterback days."

I protested, "I'm not gay, Billy. I've never had man on man sex. And I'm not sure that I'm ready even now."

"So that blow job you let me give you--and enjoyed I think--didn't just happen? Fuck. We've known each other since kindergarten. It's not as though we need to 'get to know each other' and compare family histories before we get in bed. I know you as well as you know yourself. I think you want this, Kyle. But, I don't rape. Tell me you want me to take your cherry, or I'll get up, and you can leave." Then he moved forward and his tongue started worrying my nipples. When they were moist, two hands came up and his thumb and finger swirled them around and pinched them. I felt the electricity down to my toes and my cock spasmed, pushing out another few drops of pre-cum. I guess I wasn't going to leave. He was very persuasive.

He sat back on his legs and waited for my signal. He was just sitting there grinning from ear to ear. I looked into his hungry eyes and stared a little apprehensively at his rigid and leaking cock. It looked so big, so hard and so threatening. It was a loaded weapon. Then I decided. I swallowed my fear and pulled my legs out and up to my shoulders and held them in place, presenting my ass to Billy.

He whistled appreciation and reached for the tube. His lubed fingers were on my rim again and before long, he had worked three inside. I was hyperventilating and my ass was levitating off the mattress. He was thrusting, swirling, crowding my love nut. And my resistance was drying up like a grape in the sun. "It's inevitable, Kyle. This is gonna happen. But it'll be so much better if you invite me, no beg me, to show you what it can be." He bent in, touched my lips with his and whispered again, "Beg me, Kyle. I wanna hear you beg."

By then of course, he was finger fucking my ass, my cock was fully recovered and hard, and my tits were swollen and stiff. He knew how to turn me on. Big time. I was a solid bundle of sensual nerves. My whole body was throbbing with anticipation.

"It's okay, Billy. Do it. I want it."

"That's not good enough boy. Not half good enough." So he continued to thrust his fingers, withdraw them until I calmed, and then he'd do again. Meanwhile his lips dropped to my tits and started sucking--again. Fuck, he was looking for milk! And I was so hot that I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Please, Billy, fuck me. Put that monster in my hole. I wanna feel you inside."

"Just the words I wanted to hear, bitch," Spoken with a sly smile. He lined up the cockhead, leaned in and popped. I immediately felt the burn. Fuck, he was in. It felt like he had inserted a pool ball, but it was a little softer! And I was supposed to take the rest?

"Push out, Kyle. Try to push me out."

Was he crazy? I wasn't going to push him out. Not now. I was committed, and I wanted this to end. But maybe I wanted this to end with an epic orgasm.

"I mean it. It'll help."

So I pushed hard, the pain eased and he slipped in another couple of inches. He froze again. "Fuck, you're tight boy. Just the way I like it." I smiled, and raised my ass a bit to bring him in a little deeper. He took that as a green light. He rocked back, withdrew an inch and plunged back getting deeper. Then it touched the prostate. I looked up in surprise.

"Got to ya at last, I see. You are gonna love this." He started to rock, achieving greater depth with each thrust. By now he was pounding my love nut, and I was leaking like a tenement faucet. And I was heating like a steam boiler. He felt so good. Maybe, a big dick sliding in and out of my ass was just what I needed. He reached down, swiped some pre-cum from my dickhead and stuffed a finger in my mouth. He was feeding me my own pre-cum. Fuck, that's gay. And it wasn't half-bad tasting.

But, it was just about over. He drove hard and fast. I felt him bottom and his pubes on my ass. His nostrils were flaring and his eyes were dilating. The hair had loosed from the ponytail and was drooping around his face. His pecs were hardening, and his tits turned blood red. And he reeked of testosterone. He was like a bull in heat. He was just about to cum. His legs stiffened and he pushed even deeper. This was it!

Then I felt it. The electricity started deep in my gut and quickly fanned to my limbs. I was cuming and hadn't touched my dick. I shuddered deep and hard, my cock grew more than it had ever done, and then it started to spurt, gobs and gobs of cum. One after the other. Long streams of creamy, hot spunk. My whole body was pushing it out. The tingle spread and deepened. My hips thrust up to urge him deeper. My anus tightened around his shaft. And then he exploded. I felt the hot, sloppy blast. His chest dropped to mine as he released my legs and I automatically curled them around his butt, holding him tight inside me. I didn't want it to end. I had never cum so much and so long in my life. And the feeling of having another living organ inside me was fucking fantastic.

He squirmed around, pressing our cum covered chests together, holding me under him. But, he remained inside, plugging his semen. He wanted to be sure that I knew he had claimed my ass. He had initiated me into man sex. And I loved it. Our musk and the smell of our cum filled the air, intoxicating us. It was a drug. I wanted more, as soon as possible.

After a few minutes, he rose from the bed and grabbed a tee to wipe us down. Our chests were covered, and I started to leak from my ass. His sheets were finished. But, as he rose, I looked at him again, very carefully. Shit, he was a good looking guy. Ultra-wide shoulders and a rock hard chest veed nicely to his small waist and ass. The eight pac was chiseled, and the vee-belt pointed obscenely to his semi. That dick was a magic wand. And those thighs held a nice bubble butt high. He had bewitched me. I already wanted more.

Then, I think to ease the tension and defuse, Billy turned and walked back to the TV, calling out over his shoulder, "I'll get us each another beer. Let's finish the game."

-3-

A few minutes later, I joined him on the sofa. But this time, he stretched out and placed his head in my lap. We watched as my hand rustled through his hair--and his crept slowly up my inner thigh tickling and poking my balls from time to time. Later the game ended. Our team got clobbered again--so what's new?

As it did, Billy used the remote to turn the LED off and flipped over. His arms went around my waist, and his tongue started to wash my dick down again like he was savoring an all day sucker. He was actually tasting my cum which remained on the shaft and balls. His position was inviting. So I reached down and palmed his ass cheeks as my fingers probed his crack. He must do a thousand squats a day. That ass was rock with just a light fuzz. It was what he wanted obviously. He pushed up into my hand while he sucked harder. "The lube's on the end table."

So he did want me to play there. My left hand reached over, grabbed the tube and liberally coated my right fingers. His legs spread in invitation. So I circled the rim and plunged the index finger slowly inside. There it was. The hard walnut. The treasure chest of nerves. I poked it a few times as he groaned in pleasure. Then I added another and started to stroke it, first softly, then harder and harder as his moans grew in loudness and frequency.

"I think it's time to head back to your room, Billy. I want to do this right."

His mouth released my cockhead, and we rose simultaneously to head into the next room. But not before standing in front of the picture window, staring out at the lighted skyline--two naked muscular guys, holding each other's erect dicks to challenge the world--or at least the City. I wondered if someone did have a telescope. The fog had lifted and it was a sharply clear night. I could see clearly the building where F&B had its offices--lights were on, even late on Saturday night. I noticed that our personal skyscrapers were both jutting out at nearly the same angle. I grabbed his and led the way to the bed. He belly-flopped on the bed, then raised up on his knees, arching his ass toward me. "Take me like a dog, Kyle. I really like to be fucked from behind. So you can use your hands on my dick and my balls."

I approached the bed. His ass was magnificent. A soft blond fuzz covered the surface. When I touched it, it felt soft, but there were steel muscles below. He was tanned all over--from the salon or Orient Beach, I assumed. I lubed my dick and his anal opening. Then I positioned and applied pressure. He murmured something I didn't hear. But, I kept up the pressure and I popped in, my hood folding down around the corona. I froze, but he didn't. He pushed back and I was in. "Fuck, I wish I had a hood. It feels so good."

I continued to rock with him and each time felt the rolled hood scrape his love nut as I deepened inside. He was tight and hot. And I loved the feeling. I found his nut and worked it a few times as he hissed in pleasure. Then it was time for the main event. I plunged, withdrew and plunged again. "Yes, do it. Do me. Fuck me Kyle. I want it hard and deep. Show me what kind of man you are. Oh, fuck, that feels good. There. There. Harder. Oh fuck that's good. So good. Ahhhhhh!" With that encouragement I started the process of long strokes, almost withdrawing and then plunging again. As I did so, the speed increased. I knew that even though I had cum already twice that night that I was near the end.

So I grabbed his balls with one hand and rolled them in my palm, using greased fingers. The other hand went to the shaft. I held them tightly as I started to pump furiously, making sure that I massaged the prostate and hit bottom with each stroke. I wanted us to cum together. I shouted out, "Fuck, I'm cuming. Give it up boy." Then my palm went to his head to catch his spunk.

"Yes sir," he spitted back.

Then we both spasmed and unloaded together. I plunged a few final times as he collapsed forward, taking me with him. I was tight on his back, plugging my little swimmers inside. I released his dick and raised my palm to his face. His tongue emerged and he lapped up the cum like a kitten. What a sexual animal! (Am I thinking about him or me?)

Minutes later, I rolled off. We both reeked of sex and cum. We were spent and drained. But it didn't matter to either of us. He pulled me into a spoon, drew up the duvet, and placed his hand protectively on my dick. Then it hit me. Now he owned my ass and my dick. Maybe I wasn't moving back to the City in two weeks when Mom left for Florida. Maybe I was destined for the Ferry for a few more months. Maybe longer. We'd just have to see how things develop.

-4-

I woke early Sunday morning in Billy's bed. At first I didn't remember. I looked down and a large hand--not mine--was fisting my morning wood, holding the hood down. Then I looked around and realized I was deeply into a guy's spoon. His hard dick was in my cleft, and he was snoring lightly. He had the biggest smile that I've ever seen on a guy.

I could tell from the sun that it was getting late. Even though I had warned Mom that I might not come home, she had nevertheless insisted that I take her to Mass. "This is the next-to-last time I'll see the inside of St. Anne's. And I want you by my side. When I dream in the future, I'm going to be picturing my church and my good boy kneeling beside me. The next time will be your wedding."

I didn't feel much like going and didn't feel much like a good boy, but this was really important to Mom. So I slipped out and headed for a shower. If I showed up at home smelling like this, she'd think I had spent the night with a girl. And she'd want all the gory details. She still hoped I'd marry although she had given up the idea that it'd be before she left for Florida. I dried and dressed. Kyle was still out. So I left a note: "There's a game this afternoon. I'll bring the beer this time. Txt me if you have other plans." Then I left quietly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds