Reunions Aren't All Bad Ch. 05

"Somebody has been a very naughty boy haven't they?" She said with a smile.

"Just like this gorgeous woman I know then." I answered. "What made you come all the way here?"

"To be honest there's two reasons." She said. "Reason one is that I just couldn't wait to see you."

"And reason two?" I asked.

"Reason two is because after seeing that picture that you sent to me I thought it would be nice to see you re-enact it in person."

I was surprised she said that, and was unsure, but my cock was telling me something different.

"I would love to see you in that chair stroking your cock and cumming." Alice said. "And while you do I shall sit on your counter and bring myself off while you do it."

Now my cock was even harder and I couldn't resist. I dropped my trousers and boxers, for the second time, sat down and started to stroke my cock slowly. As I did Alice lifted her skirt above her waist and eased herself on to the counter. I looked at her and saw that she wasn't wearing her g-string already and my hand movements became quicker.

"Slow down Andy." She said softly. "I want to cum with you."

I stopped a second while Alice reached into her handbag and pulled out what looked like a small lipstick, but it wasn't. She parted her legs and held the item in her hand and I instantly recognised it as a small bullet vibe, no longer than four inches, and slowly lowered it to her pussy. Turning the vibe on she stroked her opening and parted her lips, allowing her small, erect bud to poke out slightly. She turned the vibe up to full and ran it over her clitoris a few times, before plunging it as deep into her pussy as she could, and I began to stroke my cock again.

Using my free hand to remove my top I watched Alice as she violently rammed the vibe in and out of her pussy, moaning in ecstasy, her eyes never leaving the movements of my hand.

"Oh god Andy I'm cumming." She screamed out. "Cum with me baby."

I quickened my pace and soon I was on the verge of cumming as well.

"Yes Alice yes I'm going to cum." I panted.

"Now baby let me see you shoot it all over your chest." She said as she plunged the vibe all the way in her pussy and screamed out as her orgasm tore through her body.

As soon as she screamed out the first thick, white stream of cum shot from the end of my cock and landed right in the middle of my chest.

"Yes Andy all of it that looks so good." She panted, continuing to slowly fuck herself with the vibe.

By the time I had finished cumming streaks of my milky fluid were running down my chest, like raindrops down a window pane.

"That looked so good Andy thank you." Alice said, finally removing the vibe from her pussy and licking her juices off it.

"You were fucking amazing as well sweetheart." I said as I saw a puddle of her juice starting to form on the counter top.

Alice slid off the counter and reached into her handbag again, dropping the vibe back in and pulling her g-string out.

"I better put these back on otherwise there will be a trail towards the front door." She said.

I laughed but was more interested in her juices that were just resting on the counter, reached over and ran my fingers through the small puddle. Lifting my fingers to my mouth I smelt the sweet aroma and quickly sucked my fingers clean.

"Mmm you taste really good." I said, before going to the bathroom, getting some toilet roll and wiping the rest up.

I re-dressed and the two of us started to make our way down the stairs, when we heard the shop's front door click shut.

"Was that the front door Andy?" Alice asked.

"It sounded like it, wait here a second." I said and bounded down the stairs.

Checking all around the shop I saw that there was no-one about and nothing seemed to be missing. Turning to call Alice and tell her everything was okay, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Marie standing across the road looking towards the shop and the look on her face when she saw me catch sight of her told me that the clicking of the door had been her. All I could think was that she had come back because she had forgotten something, caught Alice and me mutually

masturbating and crept out again quietly.

It was at that moment that Alice came down the stairs.

"Is everything okay Andy?" She asked.

"Y-Y-Yes everything is fine don't worry." I told her and led her out of the shop, locking the door behind me.

As Alice slid into the passenger seat I looked back across the road and was relieved to see that Marie was no longer there. Quickly I jumped in and drove away from the shop, towards Alice's, checking my rear view mirror one last time, just to make sure.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 520 milliseconds