• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Revenge in Advance

Revenge in Advance

123

Many thanks to two accomplished Literotica author/editors -- to HMAuthor for first editing and improving this story, and for further edits making it better to ScarletFrost, who writes sensual/consensual tales of female domination, bobcat-boys, vampires, woman pirates, wolverines and happy slaves.

And gratitude to BeautifulStorm, the hardest working editor on this site, who combines incredible editing expertise and tremendous effort to make sure the story turns out much better than I ever thought it could be.

"Are you sure, you'll be all right until Sunday evening?" Renee asked.

"No biggie," Oscar said. "I'm going to hang around the house and watch the college games tomorrow and the pros on Sunday. It's been a tough week, so I want to veg. But I'll shave before you get back."

"I shouldn't be home too late Sunday, so if you're cleaned up, maybe we can do something fun Sunday night."

"Where do you want to go?"

"Who said anything about going somewhere?" she said and laughed.

A horn honked outside.

"They're here," she said. "Stay out of trouble."

She went to him and held him tight while giving him a deep kiss that took his breath away. Then she grabbed her bag and was out the door before he could say anything.

She had first brought up the girls' spa weekend a couple of months before. She and her best friends, Evelyn, Madison and Darcy, would leave on a Friday night for the resort and spend two days being pampered.

They had arranged for all of their kids to be at grandparents' homes until Monday, so the husbands wouldn't have any responsibilities. She had asked him if he would be upset at her abandoning him for two-and-a-half days. It was the first time they'd be apart since they were married more than twelve years ago.

Oscar couldn't think of any objections. He asked her why they weren't including Patty, because the five of them always did everything together. She said that they were working hard on persuading Patty, but she was irrational and stubborn. That struck him as strange.

The weekend went pretty much as expected for him. She had suggested he get together with the other husbands, but he was enjoying being an antisocial sloth too much to call them. When the phone rang on Saturday night, it was Renee.

"I've been thinking of you," she said.

"Are you checking up on me?"

"No. I just needed to hear your voice. Now that I have, I'm fine, except I have this need to prove how much I love you."

"What brought that on? Did you do anything to make you feel guilty?"

There was a long pause.

"Why would you ask that?" she asked, and from the tone of her voice he realized that he had upset her.

"It was just a joke," he said. "And it went over like a lead balloon. Forget it. Are you having a good time?"

"Yes," she said, and her voice was bright again. "It's been great, except for this need that I mentioned. Maybe I can take care of that need Sunday night -- if you don't have other plans."

She got home a little past five on Sunday, and he was glad he had eaten a big sandwich in front of the television for lunch and remembered to shower and shave during halftime, because supper didn't happen until nearly nine, when he called a truce, although she was ready to go again. He couldn't remember ever having sex that wild and exciting with her, even before the kids were born. If she was proving anything, she certainly convinced him.

*******************

Renee usually took the mail in by the time he got home, but on rare occasions, she was so busy with the kids that she forgot, and she'd ask him to go to the mailbox while she was preparing dinner.

The second time he saw something from Fidelity Insurance, he looked at it closely. It seemed to be a bill.

"It's addressed to you," he said. "We don't have any insurance with Fidelity. It's all Prudential."

"I'll take that," she said, grabbing the envelope from his hand. "It's something I decided we needed. I've got it handled, so don't even think about it."

"But we sat down with Sam and worked out all our coverage," he said. "I don't mind if we look at more, but I'm surprised that you didn't tell me you were concerned that we didn't have enough."

"Forget it," she said. "It's not worth bothering about. Please call the kids to dinner."

The third time he saw the envelope was three months later, another time he got the mail. He glanced at it and thought to himself, she must be paying monthly or quarterly. He wondered how much it was and what it covered. He began to ask her again, but then he stopped himself. She hadn't wanted to talk about it before, and there was an easier way.

The next day, Oscar called Sam and asked about the Fidelity policy.

"What Fidelity policy?"

"The one Renee took out."

"All your policies are Prudential."

"Are you saying we don't have a Fidelity policy?"

"Not that I know of."

"Then why is Renee getting a bill from Fidelity?"

"She is? Why would she go to another agent for Fidelity? I handle it, too."

"That's what I'm trying to figure out. Is there anything you can find out since you're a Fidelity agent?"

"Not much," said Sam, "but I can check."

"Thanks."

A few days later, Sam called him and said that he was ninety-nine percent sure Renee didn't have a policy with Fidelity, unless it was under another name.

"No, the bill was addressed to her."

"Next time you see the bill, bring it to me," Sam said. "This is strange."

****************

About two and a half months after the last bill, Oscar told Renee that he'd like to take the mail in for the next few weeks because he was planning a surprise for her and something might tip her off. It was true about the surprise, but he lied about it having anything to do with the mail.

When the bill came, he didn't give it to her. He took it to his office and stuck it in a drawer before he gave her the rest of the mail. That night, he told her he had to stay up late to finish some work. After she went upstairs, he took out the letter and looked at it closely.

It did say Fidelity Insurance, but that was on the second line of the return address. The first line said MMAS. The address was in Boston, and when he Googled it, he saw a huge office building. There was no suite number on the address. He searched for MMAS but didn't come up with anything.

Feeling like a spy, he quietly went to the kitchen, heated some water until it was steaming and then moved the envelope back and forth over the steam until the glue loosened enough for him to carefully open the envelope.

He took out the sheet of paper inside, copied it on his all-in-one, carefully placed it inside the envelope again and pressed the glued flap down. He looked closely at the envelope, wondering if she would notice that it had been tampered with.

He went to his desk and examined the copy. The amount was forty dollars. There wasn't much insurance Renee could get for a hundred and sixty a year or even four hundred eighty, if it was a monthly bill. Next to the amount was the notation "Fidelity Insurance." The bill had the same address as the envelope, and below the address was a phone number. He put the copy of the bill into his briefcase and went to bed.

******************

The next morning at work, the first break he had, he called the number.

"Good morning, MMAS," said a woman's voice.

"What is MMAS?" he asked.

"Mutual Marital Assurance Society," said the woman. "Would you like an appointment?"

Oscar ignored her question.

"What is Mutual Marital Assurance Society?" he asked.

"I'm sorry," she said. "All I can do is make an appointment."

"I don't want an appointment," he said. "Please transfer me to someone who can tell me about the company."

"There's no one here who can do that," she said. "All we can do is make an appointment. You can talk to my supervisor if you want, but she'll tell you the same thing."

He thought a moment.

"I'm not in Boston," he said, "so I can't make an appointment. Can't I just speak to somebody?"

"It doesn't matter where you are," she said. "Just give me your name and number, and I'll call you back with your appointment. It may be a few days."

********************

It was a week before the woman called back. In the meantime, Oscar had scoured their checking account statement and credit card bills. There was no check or charge to MMAS. In fact, there was nothing in the amount of $40 for the last year. That meant Renee must have a secret account. It was the only explanation he could think of.

The woman set the appointment for the following week on a Thursday afternoon, which would usually have been inconvenient, but that Thursday everyone at his office was being sent home at noon with a day and a half off while the exterminators worked on the building through the weekend.

"I've blocked out two hours for you, but it may not take that long," the woman on the phone said.

"What may not take that long?" he asked.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I told you what it says here. I don't know anything about your appointment."

After he hung up, he thought of another question he wanted to ask. She probably couldn't or wouldn't answer it, but he dug out the copy of the bill with the phone number and called her back. He tried four times, but each time, there was a recording saying that the number had been disconnected.

He told Renee that he had some things he had to do Thursday afternoon and he would be home later than he had planned. She didn't seem suspicious, he thought, but then why would she be. She was the one hiding something.

******************

On Thursday, he went to the address given to him on the phone. It was a large office building he had been in once before. The offices were on the twelfth floor. It was a small suite with only the letters "MMAS" stenciled on the door. Inside was a small reception room with one chair and a thirty-ish woman behind a desk.

"Mr. Warren?" she asked when he had closed the door behind him.

"Yes," he said.

"You're early, but that's fine. Please follow me."

She opened the door to the inner office and waited until he went through. Then she went back to the door leading to the hallway, flipped a dead-bolt lock, followed him into the office and closed the office door behind her.

"Please have a seat, Mr. Warren," she said as she went to a small round conference table in the middle of the room and sat down.

He looked around. There was one other chair at the table. Otherwise the room was empty except for a large flat screen television and a small table next to it that held some kind of tech equipment.

In front of the woman at the table was a laptop, and next to it were a few papers in a stack. For the first time, he was worried. This was a strange scene. What had Renee gotten herself involved in? Was she being blackmailed? For a hundred and sixty dollars a year? It had to be something else. But what?

He sat down and looked at the woman. She was nice looking and dressed in a tailored suit.

"Can you answer my questions about MMAS?" he asked.

"That's why I'm here. May I call you Oscar? If that bothers you, I'm fine with Mr. Warren. My name is Patricia; you can call me Pat."

"Oscar is fine, Pat," he said. "Tell me about your company."

"What would you like to know?"

"Why is Renee paying you one hundred and sixty dollars a year?"

"She's not. She paid us in full, one thousand, six hundred dollars for her lifetime fidelity policy. Now that you're here, we'll be putting the charge through on your credit card. It should show up on next month's bill. It won't say MMAS."

"If you're charging that on the card, why has she been paying you?"

"She hasn't," said the woman. "Have you noticed any money missing from your accounts?"

"No. If she's not paying you, why are you billing her?"

"That's how we set up our appointments."

"What!?"

"How did you get the phone number you called? The only way was to look at the bill."

"Why is that number disconnected?"

He looked around.

"Why is there no phone in this office?"

"We only needed to rent the phone number until you called, Oscar. It was forwarded to our answering service. Once we heard from you, we canceled it. And there's no phone here because we don't need one. After you leave today, this office has served its purpose."

"Is Renee in some kind of trouble?"

"No," Pat said, "and neither are you. As far as I know, everything is great at the Warren home."

"Then why did she pay you sixteen hundred dollars? What did she get for the money?"

"That's why we're here, Oscar," she said. "Renee wanted you to know exactly what is in her policy and why she took it out. So we sent her the bills, and she had you take in the mail on the days they arrived until you got the phone number and set up the appointment.

"I know you're confused, but before you leave here, you will see her policy with her signature on it, and I will show you an audio visual presentation that will explain everything in that policy. From past experience, the best way to understand a fidelity policy with Mutual Marital is for it to be explained the way I'm going to do it now.

"Some of the things I'm going to tell you may cause you to react with strong emotions -- maybe anger, maybe revulsion, maybe disbelief. You might want to interrupt me with questions, but please try to control yourself because if you don't interrupt, I think all your questions will be answered within an hour, and you can be on your way home."

"All right," he said. "Before you start, just one more question. Does Renee know we're sitting here right now?"

"Yes, Oscar," she said. "Why do you think we scheduled the meeting on an afternoon when you aren't at work? She's been involved in this every step of the way. You'll understand more when I explain."

Oscar leaned back in his chair and folded his arms.

"Okay," he said. "Go ahead."

"I see you are angry and anxious," said Pat. "I'll try to make this as quick and thorough as I can. A lot of what I tell you is the same thing I told Renee when I first met with her.

"She was referred by a friend. Mutual Marital doesn't advertise. It is a subsidiary of a dummy company that's a subsidiary of another dummy company and so forth. But one of the companies is registered as a privately owned business. I won't tell you where, but it's not Boston. The return address on the envelope was a dummy. It's not that we do anything illegal, but in order to serve our customers, secrecy is vital.

"The woman who started Mutual Marital was a lawyer who went through a crisis in her marriage. She found out her husband had been cheating, and she lost control of herself. She hatched a scheme for revenge and carried it out. Not only did she physically abuse him to the point of injury, but she was even more extreme in her mental abuse. Her humiliation of him almost drove him insane.

"It took him months to recover from what she had done to him. She was lucky he didn't press charges, put her behind bars and take the kids. A year after their separation, they met to discuss their divorce and found they both still loved each other and wanted to save their marriage, which they managed to do with the help of a therapist and a lot of hard work.

"Afterward, the woman had nightmares about what she had done and what might have happened to her, her husband and the children.

"She was not in family law, but she began studying it and also male and female psychology, especially where it relates to marriage and fidelity. Two facts came up again and again, and they gave her the idea for Mutual Marital.

"Psychological research is often inconclusive, but every study on the subject agreed that nearly all men are prone to cheating. Now, hold on, Oscar. Rene assures me she's never suspected you. What I mean is that you've imagined yourself sleeping with another woman. Most men do. And most women imagine sleeping with another man.

"The difference is that most women have an internal mechanism that holds them back from turning the thought into action. Let's not waste time by talking about all the women who cheat. There are plenty, but they are still a small percentage of wives and girlfriends. Estimates of cheating men vary, but the lowest we've seen is one out of three, and some studies put the number at nearly seventy per cent.

"The second fact is another big gap between men and women. Both men and women are hurt and angry when they are betrayed, but they react in completely different ways. After the shock, men tend to use their brains more and think about their wives and their children in perspective to their bitterness.

"Yes, the husband or boyfriend is always the first suspect in a woman's murder. But despite all the police dramas on TV, only a tiny percentage of men are capable of hurting a woman.

"Most men reason things out. They see the disadvantages of retaliation and divorce, and they can forgive more easily because they can relate to temptation since it's part of their psyche. That's why we have no policies for men. They don't need the protection, because they won't go off the deep end.

"But women are different. They may be the gentler sex, but not after they've been cheated on. Like our founder, their emotions often make them lose their grip on reality. In their primitive thirst for revenge, many of them will do terrible, violent things to the man who humiliated them. They almost always regret it later, often from behind bars.

"That's what's behind the MMAS fidelity policy. It's the only one we sell, and we're constantly working to improve it. What our policy provides to your wife and her friends is what we call revenge in advance.

"It begins by lengthy meetings with a prospective policyholder. That's one of the reasons for the expense. Many woman hours are spent by myself and our other agents talking to prospective customers, and sometimes the woman backs out at the last minute, so no money changes hands.

"The first time this happened, we started to initiate steps to collect for our time, but we found that privacy was more valuable to the company than what litigation would have collected for us. So your wife and our other policyholders unfortunately have to pay for those who get cold feet.

"We've developed a system of holding the initial consultations with a group of women who are by themselves for a weekend. They are often friends who go together to a resort or spa, where we meet them.

"We interview them individually, and the meetings are intense and often emotionally wrenching. But once the policy is written and signed, nearly every client experiences a profound sense of relief and peace of mind. Many women have written us years later that taking out our fidelity policy is the best decision they've ever made.

"What makes them so happy is they have accepted the fact that any man can stray and they no longer worry about what would happen to their marriage if their husband cheated. They know exactly what the various outcomes might be, and with our help, they've already decided what they would do.

"Let's get to you and Renee. How does she know what will happen if you cheat on her? Because we helped her take revenge on you. We put her through hell on the weekend we worked together. We had to make her imagine you were cheating on her, who the woman might be, what you were doing with her, how you were covering it up, how some of her friends knew but didn't tell her and how she was being humiliated and shamed and had become both an object of pity and derision.

"Take a deep breath, Oscar. I know this is hard to listen to. But there was a reason we had to make your cheating come alive for her. Doing that brought out things from deep inside the darkest corners of her mind, things you would never imagine and even she didn't think she was capable of thinking.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Revenge in Advance

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds