Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister

"Who would I tell?" she questioned, part of her disgusted at how much she enjoyed being made into a slut by her brother, yet another part of her undeniably wanting to do it again.

"Also, you will bring me Becky soon," he added.

Her orgasm done, and now thinking straight, she said worriedly, "But she isn't going to be interested in you."

"I can make her do anything I wish," he shrugged.

"Please don't use that on her," she pleaded, not wanting to draw her best friend into the sexual submission of her nerd brother.

"Look, slut, I make the decisions here, you just obey," he said firmly.

"But...."

"Go give head to your door knob," he ordered, wanting to make a point.

"Fuck, Brandon," she sighed, as she walked to her door, "I was just trying to...." She began licking the door knob.

He explained, "Be an obedient slut and I won't humiliate you. Disobey and I will have you ass-fucking every loser in your school, is that clear?"

"Yes!" she agreed, tears beginning to stream down her face at the true breadth of power he had over her.

"Good," he nodded, "you may stop pleasuring your door knob."

She was thankful for that.

He walked to the door and asked, his cock already hard again, "Craving more cum?"

His cock pointing directly at her, she nodded, even as more tears streamed down her face, "Yes."

"I guess I can give you one more load before school," he said.

Carrie leaned forward and took his big juicy cock back in her mouth wondering how she would ever get out of this predicament.

Brandon meanwhile decided he would test it on her friend next, and maybe a few others, to make sure there were no bugs before going after Sarah and the entire firm.

Carrie bobbed for over twenty minutes, until her jaw was aching, before Brandon finally deposited a full load of his cum down her throat.

Pulling out again, he said, "I expect you here with Becky after school, is that clear?"

"Yes," she reluctantly agreed, even as she wracked her brain for a way out of this.

"And if you don't bring her, I'll take your ass," he threatened, something he planned to do anyways one of these days.

"Okay, okay, I'll bring her," she said, still on her knees.

"Good, sister slut," he said, patting her on the head.

She wanted to snap at him, but just sat there frustrated, angry and strangely horny.

He left her alone, already formulating a plan to make a video of two cheerleaders dyking out.

The rejection of the formula by that bitch Sarah just may have been be the best thing that ever happened to him.

The end for now...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds