• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Reversal

Reversal

Trust, honesty, responsibility, care, sensation, experience, growth, pleasure, imagination, fantasy, freedom. Words flowing like an ethereal shopping list. All those things, positive, insubstantial, that we all seek in one way or another. Finding our own balances as we meander our course through life.

I always counted myself as fortunate in many ways. I've been lucky to have found my balances in so many aspects of my life. My path has not always been a simple one but I've benefitted from the experiences I've had, growing in so many ways.

And so to now ...

Having established so many of the necessary element I find myself here with my shopping list running through my mind, substituting those sensations which I find temporarily removed.

The warm darkness of the blindfold I feel against my skin enhances my imagination, increasing thoughts, stimulating my core to a new height of eroticism; new because of the reversal I find myself experiencing. I've always followed my natural instinct before now, not playing the dominant but simply being myself, allowing the natural me to express. This new sensation stimulating so many nerve endings, some visible and some deep within.

The gag in my mouth is strange. Not one to be lost for words, the inability to talk a new thing to me. The ring holding my lips apart slightly irritating but definitely an enhancement to the situation in a curious way. An extension of the trust I have laid in her hands, wisely I hope. Prior to this I have always received trust and enjoyed the responsibility. The switch is alien to me. I've handed over that responsibility. Willingly to so many extents.

My arms ached. Pulled wide apart, my wrists tightly restrained. The ache was an extension to the yearning my body felt. A yearning for release, but not from my bonds. That sexual release that removes all tensions.

I knew from my own handiwork with ropes that normally one could release the tension a little by wriggling up the bed, just a little, allowing a little slack and providing for small movements, changing the dynamic almost to those vanilla explorations into bedroom bondage enjoyed by so many (even though many might deny the amount of enjoyment). But I was denied this.

My legs were pulled apart by the bindings to my ankles and knees holding me displayed on the bed. Accessible. Vulnerable. What little movement I may have enjoyed denied by the rope bound tightly around the base of my now semi hard cock, my scrotum straining, pulled down, attached (I assumed) to the bottom of the bed, stopping my making that attempt to slide upwards. The rest of the crotch binding further added to the stimulation; the rope bound tightly around my waist emphasising the restraint and the strands pulled tightly between my buttocks with a large knot providing a pleasant pressure to my perineum.

I must have been a sight to behold when you left me there. My cock hard, straining against its' bonds, standing proud, available, a centrepiece, there for your pleasure, your satisfaction. The sensation of your touch a warm memory as I lay there so completely restrained. The frustration as the stimulation stopped was somewhere along that fine line between pleasure and pain. And even now I felt that familiar twitch in my semi-hardness, knowing that the coolness I could feel was a result of the pre-cum which had flowed during your earlier ministrations adding that familiar gloss to the head of my cock.

My thoughts were suddenly halted as I heard the door open. Instinctively I strained against my bonds feeling the centre of my body rise slightly, the ropes emphasising my desire. I felt that familiar stirring as the intense arousal returned, knowing you were there, seeing me, bound, exposed.

"Make him hard for me, slut." I heard you say. Instantly my imagination went into overdrive. What had you arranged? What pleasures would I experience at your hands this evening? Who was this over with whom I was to be shared?

I felt a tentative touch on my cock, which twitched in response. The touch was light. A teasing stroke. More touches, explorative.

"No. Take hold of his cock. I want you to make him hard for me, properly. You know how to hold a cock don't you?" I almost sensed a frustration in your voice. You retained that air of command and the resulting touch was a firm grip on my cock which responded, hardening again, straining once more against the bonds.

I felt you climb onto the bed. You manoeuvred yourself so your thighs were either side of my head. I could smell that sweet, heady aroma of your sex s your brought yourself down towards my mouth.

"Use your tongue on my clit" you commanded and I pushed my tongue through the ring to meet you. My first strokes were gentle. Stretching out to lick that awaiting bud, I felt you shift your weight slightly as you began to grind down on my face, my tongue lapping at your juices as they started to flow. My face quickly became wet and, concentrating on your pleasure, I almost forgot the steadily moving grip on my hard cock.

"Use your mouth, slut. Make sure he is ready for me but don't let him cum yet. That is for me." I heard you say, your voice higher pitched now, showing signs of the pleasure you were receiving from my tongue whilst retaining your air of authority; your control.

I felt a more gentle touch on my hardness. That familiar warmth as I was encased in a lowering mouth. Wet. Hot breath against my skin. I could feel lips rising and falling unsteadily, enveloping my cock. Sucking me in. I could feel my arousal increasing. The rope around the base of my cock was doing its job. I was nearing release but the restraint was holding me back.

You lifted yourself away from me. I felt my head rise to follow you. Yearning your taste. You moved away.

"Stop now. Stand up." I let out a low moan as the stimulation ceased. My cock was aching for release. So hard now. Ready to explode.

I heard the familiar jangle of the chains hanging from the ceiling at the bottom of your bed. I wondered what you were up to down there. My thoughts were blurred though by the yearning from my very core. My cock was so hard. It was almost my total focus, twitching independently of thought, aching for more stimulation.

"Right" you said. "Watch this, slut, as I get my pleasure". I felt you on the bed once more, your knees either side of my hips. That familiar and wonderful sensation as you lowered yourself onto my hardness, enveloping me in your warmth. I could tell from the weight on my body that you were facing the bottom of the bed. You quickly found your pace, rising, lowering yourself again, impaling yourself on my swollen cock. Your breathing was changing now as you ground down on me. I knew you were approaching that first orgasm, my cock straining for release in its bonds. Your body shook as those first waves took over your body, the pace stuttering as your orgasm flowed through you. You kept up the pace though. I felt you riding those wonderful waves, taking advantage of the forced hardness within you.

Time became irrelevant as you continued to ride me. As orgasm after orgasm flowed through you you ground down on me and I steadily felt my own release near. Lasting far longer than I ever could have without that restraint I felt a tumultuous glow spread through me from my very centre. You ground down and I felt myself exploded. I pumped deep inside you. My whole self tensed as my own orgasm took over. The bindings to my wrists and legs strained as every muscle tensed.

You carried on riding me till the sensations subsided. I could feel myself receding. My hardness slowly vanishing, a result of the bodily orgasm which had just been drawn from me. You lifted yourself off me, leaving me there exposed, restrained, recovering.

I heard the chains jangle once more. I just lay there, my breathing heavy.

"Lie down slut" You maintained that command so very well.

"Clean me" You said. "Lick me clean, now!"

I wished I could watch. My imagination was returning. The sight of you there lowering yourself on another girls face. Having her lick your sensitised sex, making her drink our mingled juices. I felt drained. Time passed slowly.

"OK. Stand up again." Only your voice. Your partner in crime had remained silent throughout. I was curious as to her identity.

The chains jangled once more.

"Did you enjoy that?"

You started to undo the restraints which had held me in place for how long new? You removed the ring from my mouth and I realised you were talking to me and responded with a "Thank you". You released my cock, unbinding the ropes. My knees next, followed by my ankles. You sat astride me, almost playfully as you released my wrists. You leaned down to kiss me and I rose a little to meet your mouth with mine. The kiss was gentle, lingering. Our shared passion away from play evident in both of our responses.

"I have a surprise for you" you said as you removed my blindfold. Still sitting astride my chest I could not see beyond you. You leant down and kissed me once more before lifting yourself off me to lie at my side, close to me.

At the foot of the bed stood your partner in crime. Arms raised with bound wrists tied to the chains hanging from the ceiling, blindfolded, gagged, his cock tightly bound, straining against the ropes which encased it.

The pleasure I had experienced and the warmth I felt in your embrace countered the shock. I, a straight male, had felt pleasure from another man's touch, but the pleasure truly came from the situation, the overall experience. And what an experience.

After a short while, lying there close to you, allowing the experience to sink in we rose together. I gathered my clothes and other bits and pieces. I packed my ropes, the ropes you had used to restrain me. Not a word was spoken. I took your hand and left the room, leaving your 'slut' standing there awaiting his fate at your hands.

We kissed at the door as we always do when I leave. That lingering moment.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Reversal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds