• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Rewarded Fantasy for Kim

Rewarded Fantasy for Kim

Tom and his wife had been married for 12 years. Things were great. They were both successful at their jobs and both had stayed in shape. Tom now 40 had managed to stay in shape as he worked out 3 times a week at a local upscale gym. His wife who was now 36 also had kept herself in nice shape. Kim was 5 foot 3 and weighed 135 pounds. Her 34B tits were still in place and still had the best looking tight ass. The only problem was that their sex life had become dull.

They had always talked about each other's fantasies. Lately they had begun talking about acting one out. They were a lot of talk about both agreeing to it and being ok with whatever happened. Tom wanting to please his wife told her to write and few down and let him see them and he would pick one. He knew one that would be on the list was that Kim had always wanted to have sex with a black man.

A couple of days later Tom was at the gym working out with his trainer he trusted. Tom trusted his trainer and talked about personal things with him. Tom was telling him about their fantasy idea when his phone went off. It was a text from Kim with a list of 3 fantasies. Two of them were to have sex with a black guy. The other had something to do with a blindfold. Tom showed his trainer the text. He laughed an admitted his wife had the same thing. He then pointed to Tony working out over in the corner.

Tony was a 6 foot 2 well-built black man. Tom had spoken with him some. His trainer told Tom that Tony had fulfilled his wife's fantasy. He asked Tom if he would like for him to mention it to Tony. Tom kind of feeling shocked but trusted him told to go ahead and mention it. The next time Tom was at the gym he was in locker room after finishing his workout when Tony walked in. He sat down next to Tom and asked him when he wanted him to come over. Tom stuttered and Tony told him not to worry that it was normal and had nothing to worry about. As Tom talked more to Tony they set up the situation and decided on next Saturday.

Tom was nervous but wanted his wife to enjoy her fantasy. About 2 o'clock he drew her a bath and told her to come out only in a towel. When Kim called for Tom as she walked out of the tub covered only in a towel he came to her and put a blindfold on her. He led her to their couch sat her down and removed her towel. Tom begins to kiss and play with her tits. He moved down and begins to lick her pussy. Kim was enjoying it all. Tom was taking his time and really getting Kim wet. He stuck is 6inch cock into her mouth and Kim sucked and licked it.

As this went Tom kept teasing Kim and her really wanting his cock in her pussy. Then the doorbell rang. Tom told her it was the mailman to stay right there. She told him to hurry. It was in fact Tony. Tom let Tony in and he stripped right at the door. Tom was shocked with Tony's limp cock being bigger than his hard. They walked over to the waiting blindfolded Kim. Tom said honey I'm back and waved Tony over.

Tony started massaging Kim's tits and fingering her pussy. Kim started moaning. Tony begins kissing Kim as she took his tongue into her mouth. After a few minutes of that Tony was hard with what Tom thought had to be a 9inch dick. Tom was ready for to remove Kim's blindfold. As Tony begin to kiss Kim again Tom leaned in and told Kim he was going to remove her blindfold. Tony then stuck his dick to Kim's mouth and she begging to lick it. Tony then slowly begins to push his cock into Kim's wet pussy.

Kim's eyes got as big as they could as the blindfold came off and she saw a black man hovering over her pushing his 9inch cock into her pussy. "What The Fuck?" she called out as she smiled and moaned as the whole 9inches was now in her. She pulled him up to her and again begins kissing. He really started fucking her then. Tom could tell she had already had 3 orgasms. Tony fucked her hard for a good while. He then pulled out and stuck his cock into Kim's waiting mouth. She took as much as she could of it in. Then Tony pulled out and shot cum on her face and tits. Kim licked what she could and smiled the whole time. Tony leaned up gave her a real good long tongue kiss and told her goodbye. As Tom shut the door behind him Kim just could not stop smiling and saying wow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Rewarded Fantasy for Kim

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 71 milliseconds