Rewiring a Recalcitrant Daughter Ch. 01

* * * *

As the magnets created new neurons and re-routed the existing ones, Kahili grew to love exercise. Her daily trips to the gym were happy moments in her otherwise tedious life. Curious about subjects - her body, fitness, diet - she'd always abhorred, Kahili found Jamie always ready to answer questions and soon Jamie was providing Kahili with material which Kahili read each night before turning to her equipment for a supplemental work-out. When done she'd run her hands down her body, feeling the muscles. She was strong and powerful and her skin so sensitive; she could orgasm by playing with her nipples.

She wondered, is this what she would have looked like if she hadn't, in her quest to be a ballerina, so starved herself that she'd delayed puberty?

* * * *

Kahili had given up trying to understand, she just knew she loved it. After her daily work-outs she'd make her way to the locker room to find Jamie wanting.

"Hello sex-toy, have you've come to lick my cunt?"

Sex spasming, Kahili knelt, took a deep whiff, and said, "Yes."

Yes, what?"

Jamie had introduced taunting to their game. Kahili's lust soaked mind found it irresistible.

"Yes, the sex-toy has come to lick your cunt."

"Go ahead."

Kahili covered Jamie's mound with her mouth and her tongue, educated by hours of sex-tapes and the daily visits with Jamie, lapped up the juice, darted back and forth, dived through the slit, licked the clit.

When Kahili reached between Jamie's legs to massage her asshole Jamie. moaning her delight, turned around. Kahili spread Jamie's ass-cheeks, licked her asshole, plunged her tongue inside, wondered why she'd ever found the anus repulsive. For all its horrors, this place had introduced her to wonderful experiences, including pushing her tongue past a tight sphincter in search of the earthy taste and smells hidden within.

"My pussy sex-toy, my pussy."

Kahili scrambled around, saw the juice covering Jamie's thighs, felt a stab of pride. She'd done this, she'd made Jamie feel this good. She gobbled down the cream, gave Jamie's pussy an open-mouth kiss, turned to Jamie's vulva, drove her tongue against the hot wet skin and, moving up, leaving a trail of licks and nips behind, dragged the flat of her tongue over Jamie's clit.

Jamie said, "Touch yourself sex-toy."

Kahili, who had eagerly awaited this command, drove a finger inside herself, thumbed her clit, pushed her face deeper into the slit between Jamie's legs, kissed and licked and nibbled the pungent cunt-flesh, flicked her tongue on the clit, sucked it into her mouth, rolled it between her lips, soaked it with her spit, sucked the spit off, lashed it, nibbled it, worshiped it.

Knowing her own orgasm was approaching, Kahili focused on her lover, dragging her lower lip back and forth over Jamie's throbbing clit. When Jamie's sex spasmed, Kahili moved down, pushed her tongue inside, slurped up the heavy flow of cream.

Jamie reached down, entwined her fingers in Kahili's hair, tilted her head back.

"You dirty little whore. Tell me what you are."

When Kahili said, "I am a sex-toy," it felt like someone jump-charged her sex. Plunging her face back into the marshy trough between Jamie's legs Kahili drove her tongue into Jamie's cunt and, as she tongue-fucked Jamie, Kahili fingered her g-spot; something that, a few months ago she didn't think existed, now seemed the size of a cantaloupe.

Wanting to make Jamie come, Kahili moved back up, sucked Jamie's clitoris into her mouth, freed it of its hood, made war on it with lips and tongue, a relentless bombardment coming from every angle, at every speed. Jamie whipped her head back and forth and bayed like a bitch in heat. Her sex ignited, her vagina contracted, trapping Kahili finger, and knees buckling, Jamie came, spraying girl-juice onto Kahili's face. Kahili's pulse raced, blood pressure spiked, skin flushed, uterus contracted, sphincter closed, and a spine-rattling climax sent the tension in her pelvis rumbling through her body, into her arms and legs, fingers and toes.

And somehow, through it all Kahili kept working Jamie's cunt, stepping down the intensity of her assault, guiding Jamie through a second, third, and fourth orgasm; the orgasms, that had started mind-bending and body-shaking, ended gentle and flowing.

Jamie looked down. Kahili's face dripped with cunt juice. She'd trained scores of women for Dr. Wong, but there'd been none hotter.

"Come to mama baby."

Kahili stood, brought her mouth to Jamie's, pushed her tongue inside.

* * * *

That night Kahili lay happily prostrate on her bed; she'd used her fingers and the memory of that afternoon to give birth to the orgasm that still vibrated through her body. How had she gone through life without realizing the pleasure sex could bring her or, thinking about Jamie, could bring others?

Had they done this to her? She couldn't see how. They'd simply introduced her to new things she'd grown to love - healthy food, sex, physical training. Was she a new Kahili or was the true Kahili coming out?

She thought about her life before she came here. Her mother's death, rejecting her father, the anger and resentment, dropping out of high school, the doomed last-minute effort to be a ballerina, years of food deprivation, the final hospitalization for bulimia, checking herself out, moving to Las Vegas, failing there. She'd been so unhappy.

The screen started to glow. The sex videos came less frequently now. This one, like the others she'd watched lately, featured a beautiful young woman, strong and exuberant, and an older man. The magnets in her choker lept to life and Kahili's sex rumbled. The woman asked the man to be her daddy, he said he would be. She caressed his genitalia though his pants.

A hand on a breast, a hand between her legs, Kahili took it slow, reaching her climax as the lovers on the screen did.

* * * *

Lopita, Misaki, and Jamie's principal entered the dining room. Jamie seeing her beloved, squealed in delight, skipping over to him for a kiss. The principal said, "Dr. Wong, I hope my sex-toy pleased you." Wong said, "She's magnificent, a better lover than ever," then, gesturing to Misaki and Lopita, said, "And how were my sex-toys?"

Misaki and Lopita beamed with pride when Jamie's principal said, "As always, wonderful lovers."

While the dinner conversation ranged over a number of topics, it eventually turned to Kahili. "She's made remarkable progress. We have a full brain scan scheduled this evening. If it confirms our assessment, we'll start Phase III."

The principal saw the sadness flash in Jamie's eyes and said, "You're going to miss this one, more than most, aren't you my pet."

Jamie said, "Yes, there is something special about her."

Dr. Wong said, "Well, unless we see something totally unexpected I think we can allow Jamie a final session with Kahili, but just one. She's helped teach Kaili to love sex, but too much more of Jamie would leave Kahili, or any woman, an unredeemable lesbian."

* * * *

The drugs left Kahili comatose; she did not stir when loaded onto a gurney and subjected to brain scans with the facility's most powerful equipment. Dr. Wong's assessment was correct, Kahili was ready for Phase III, but a final coupling with Jamie would do no harm.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds