• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Rick and Me

Rick and Me

Saturday, May 25, 2019

3:16 PM

It is a very Cold crisp day in December and Christmas was just a week away. I had not got my Tree yet and needed to do some shopping. I had relatives coming in a couple of days and needed to get things done before they arrived. So I got up out of bed and got into the shower. While I was showering I played with my pussy thinking about how good it feels to touch my giant clit. I know I had things to do but the water felt so good as it ran down my body. I don't know what it is but it feels so sensual. II wash my hair and work my way down my body to my throbbing pussy. I rub my clit and feel how it grows with my touch. I slide two fingers in my fuck hole and with my other had I continue to rub my growing clit. I feels so good to masturbate. I think of Rick as I do it. Rick has an amazing body and I can't wait to see him while I am out running my errands later. But back to my pussy. I can feel my Clit getting harder and throbbing faster and I can feel my cum dripping out of me. I lick my cum off my fingers and love the taste. Its sweet but salty too. After I am done with my shower I dress in a low cut shirt and a pair of jeans. I put on a pair of low heel thigh high boots and brush my long red hair.

As I get ready to head out for the day I make sure I have my list of stuff to do. On top of my list is to go and see Rick. Rick is local Painter and I need him to paint one of my rooms in my house. I make my way to his place and as I walk in I see him and stop in my tracks. I have admired Rick from a distance but have never approached him in a sexual way. I have always been shy and awkward around him. Rick is about 6'3" tall and very muscular. He has Hazel Eyes and Blonde hair. He has a little bit of scruff on his face which makes him more sexy. I have wanted to feel that scruff on more than one occasion. As I walk into his place I notice he is with another customer and have to wait my turn. I busy myself by looking at paint chips to see what color I want my rooms painted. I catch a glance at Rick every couple of minutes until I notice he is making his way over to me. He asks me if I have decided on a color and I tell him yes. I have decided on Teal Green for my Bedroom and White for my Kitchen. We talk a little business then not knowing what came over me. I ask Rick if he would like to Go out to dinner with me. He says Yes and I'm floored.

I tell him I'll call him and let him know where we will meet and Head outside into the cold crisp day. I still have to get my shopping done and Find my tree. I am almost done with my list of things I need to get done and I suddenly realize I have had a huge smile on my face most of the day. I pick out My tree and set the time for it to be delivered. I head home and think of a place to have Rick meet me for dinner.

Well instead of going out I tell Rick to come to my House for a nice homecooked meal. That way I can kill two birds with one stone. So after I make a quick trip to a local market. I set about cooking and chopping things I need for dinner. Its 7pm before I know it and my door bell dings. I go and answer it. Rick steps inside and I tell him to make himself comfortable. I head back to the kitchen and I hear the bell ding again. Rick holler's at me and says he will get it. As I get back into the living room I completely forgot about my tree delivery. The kid that delivered my tree and Rick are discussing where to put it as I walk in. I tell them to put it in front of the Big Bay window. After the kid leaves I tell Rick dinner is served. We go into the kitchen and sit down to eat. I have made T-bone Steaks and mashed potatoes with Fresh green beans. I hand Rick a Beer from the Frig and take my seat across from him. I ask him if he is ok with the meal and he tells me it looks amazing. He eats everything on his plate. When we are done we go into the living room and continue our conversation in there.

I mention to him that I want to paint my bedroom and ask if he would like to come take a look at it. We make our way to my room and as we walk into it he is amazed at how nice and big it is. While he is checking it out I'm quietly checking him out and my mid starts to imagine all the things I want to do to him. I hear him talking to me as I come back to the real world. I shake my head and Agree with everything he says. I tell Rick that whatever he wants to do is fine with me. When I look up at him he surprises me with a smile and a kiss I had been wanting for so long. One of those kisses that lasts forever and a day. His lips are so soft and tender. I can't help but Reach around him with my arms and deepen the kiss. I love the feel of his tongue moving around in my mouth.

I feel him lift my shirt and reach for my breast under my bra. I feel the clasps let go one by one. His hands are rough and callused from his work and it feels so good. I love a man that likes to work with his hands. I pull away from him and lift my shirt over my head. Never taking my eyes off his. He has the most amazing Hazel eyes. I love looking up into them. I unzip my pants and slide them down over my hips. When I have them off he stops me from removing my underwear. He hooks his thumbs on my underwear and slides them slowly down my legs. As he slides them down he gets on his knees in front of me. He smells me and tells me I have a wonderful smelling pussy. I feel his tongue on my clit. It feels so good. It sends shiver down my spine. He knows how to use his tongue very well. He stands and backs me up against the edge of the bed. He slowly gets undressed and I see his cock is hard and ready for me. Before he continues he lays me down and kisses me again. He then kisses his way down my body til he reaches the nexus between my legs. He spreads my legs open and slowly plays with my Clit.

Feeling how his tongue is teasing my clit is amazing and makes me moan loud and beg him for more. Just before I cum he stops and places his cock on my clit. When he does that I explode all over him. I feel my cum squirt all over his cock. When I am done he places his cock on my lips and I lick my cum off him. I suck his cock hard and deep down my throat. He moans while I suck his cock. He pulls his cock out of my mouth and tells me to suck his balls. I open my mouth wide and take his balls in my mouth and suck on each one slowly. He tells me that my mouth feels so good on his balls. While I am sucking his balls he is jerking his cock. He is moaning and watching me suck his balls just as I am sucking his balls I can feel them tightening up in my mouth. I hear him say he's going to cum. I stop sucking his balls and put his cock in my mouth so I can swallow his cum. He tastes so good. I lick the cum off him and swallow it down my throat. Its salty and sweet.

After he cums we both lay next to each other and he starts playing with my nipples. I love the way his hands feel. They are rough and a working mans hands. He rolls my nipples between his thumb and for finger and pinches each one. I love the way he is doing it and it makes me moan. I feel his cock growing hard against my hip. He gets between my legs and I feel him slide his cock into me. I moan as he enters and it feels so good to have him in me. He starts pumping in and out slowly then progressively gets faster and harder. I tell him to fuck me Harder and faster. He says he loves to pound my pussy. He is hitting my G-spot each time. I can feel my need to cum with each thrust. I'm screaming for more as I hear him moan he is going to cum. As he thrust once more I explode the same time he does and we cum together. It lasts for a while as we both collapse together. He is laying on top of me still inside me. We hold each other for a bit as we fall asleep. Both spent from our night of passion.

This Christmas will be one Holiday I'm sure both of us will never Forget.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Rick and Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 478 milliseconds