Riding for the Brand

"I'm willing to try, but I don't want to hurt you,"

"Baby, sleeping all night with you and not making love will hurt a lot more than a little pain," Conn said. Maria nodded and looked down at the imposing dildo again. She carefully moved her knees up until she was poised over the big dong. Conn held the base of it steadily and gave her an encouraging smile.

Maria's hand grasped the big dong and she felt a shudder run through her. She knew it would fit, in fact she knew if felt incredible, but she was still a little apprehensive. It seemed so big. She placed the bulbous head at her entrance and slowly lowered herself onto it. Even without foreplay she was excited and her nether lips were already slick with her juices. The head had only slipped about halfway into her when the ring of muscles at her entrance contracted around it.

"Go easy baby," Conn whispered. Maria nodded silently and closed her eyes. She unconsciously bit her lower lip, totally unaware that the expression was driving Conn nuts.

Maria groaned softly when the muscles finally gave and the thick head sliced into her. She felt so full and stretched that she just held herself there, her slight frame shuddering as her inner muscles clamped down on the intruder. Where it had been painful the first time there was only pleasure and anticipation now.

Conn moved her hand from the base and ran her fingers gently through Maria's pubic hair, slowly caressing her mound. Her fingers slipped deeper into the soft fur and found the top of Maria's slit. The little barrel rider hissed when she felt Conn's fingers begin to stroke her lips. She relaxed slightly and felt the big dildo ease deeper into her cavern. She suddenly wondered what it looked like. The idea, once it had taken root in her mind seemed to blot out all else and she leaned forward, supporting her weight on her arms and knees and looked down to the juncture of her thighs.

Maria could see the big cock and the lewd way her vaginal lips were stretched around it. She was stunned to see that most of the big dildo was still outside, she felt so full already, but she guessed she only had about two inches of the actual shaft inside her pussy. Something about it was extremely fascinating and Maria relaxed her leg muscles while watching as more of the shaft disappeared into her pussy. Conn gently pulled her hair aside and Maria realized that her lover was watching too, which only made it seem more erotic. More and more of the plastic cock disappeared until with a satisfied little sigh Maria's mound rested on Conn's.

For a while she just lay there while Conn gently stroked her hair. The lanky cowgirl seemed content to wait until Maria got used to it and Maria just reveled in Conn's nearness and the nice full sensation the dildo gave her. Conn's body was hard but her skin was soft and her hands so very gentle.

"Now, show me how my little barrel racer rides," Conn said eventually.

Maria nodded and straightened up on the big dildo. At first she just gently rocked her hips, feeling the big dildo stirring slightly inside her. The motion was slow and gentle and rubbed her clitoral area against the leather of Connie's harness. As the gentle rubbing of her clit combined with the slight movements of the big dildo inside her Maria began to become more and more aroused. Her hips jogged quicker and she experimentally raised her body an inch or two and let it fall back on the big dildo.

Conn grunted and thrust upward with her hips. She couldn't use her legs for leverage, but she did manage to drive the cock hard into her little lover. Maria gasped and rode down hard again producing another grunt from Conn. Maria got it then, the base of the dildo was seated right over Conn's clit, each time she rode down on it, it pressed against the tall cowgirls clitoral area. The harder she rode down on it, the better it felt to Conn.

Maria began to rise higher on the cock so she could ride down harder. Conn bit her lip and thrust upward as much as she could. Maria thought back to their first night and realized Conn hadn't cum, at least she didn't remember the tall girl having an orgasm. The big cock moving in and out of her pussy felt wonderful, but Maria realized she was really in control now. By stopping her downward plunges just short of making contact with the harness she could hold off her orgasm while driving Conn towards hers. For her part the lanky butch tried to thrust upwards to give Maria that contact. It quickly became a contest of sorts with each girl fighting off her own orgasm to make her partner cum first. Conn's free hand seized her breast and began to squeeze.

Maria placed her hands on Conn's breasts and squeezed them while going wild on the big cock. It felt incredible sliding in and out and she knew she couldn't hold back too much longer. She looked down to find Conn's face contorted with pleasure. The tall butch was fighting off her orgasm, but Maria felt sure she could drive Conn over the edge before her own control slipped. Her hips went wild, smashing down on the big dildo with all the force she had in her body.

"Fuck," Conn groaned. Maria almost shouted in triumph when Conn bit her lip and her tall body shook from head to foot. Knowing she had brought her lover off Maria let go and with in a few seconds her own pussy spasmed in delight.

--------

Kim came into the stables just as Maria finished mucking out Blue's stall. Kim's eyes went immediately to the huge belt buckle Maria wore. The blonde smiled and shook her head.

"I guess that means your taken now?' she said indicating the buckle. It was more than just a belt buckle, it was the buckle Conn had won at the Austin rodeo. Any guy who saw Maria wearing it would know she was dating a bull rider. Maria and Conn privately referred to it as her brand.

"Yep, when did you get back?" Maria said smiling. She hadn't seen Kim in almost two months. Her friend had taken a long trip to Aspen the day classes had ended. Bo had split with Marsha, but neither was talking to Maria so she didn't know if he had tried to patch things up with Kim.

"Yesterday. What's doing this weekend?' Kim said as she sauntered over to Gent's stall.

"Going to be boring. Everyone is out of town," Maria said as she leaned against a post and removed her gloves.

"Have you taken good care of Gent? Has she baby? Has Miss Maria been good to you," Kim said as she nuzzled her beloved horse and fed him a sugar cube.

"She's been better to that damned horse than she has her own girlfriend," Connie said as she walked in. Her face was all healed and she had made them take the casts off as soon as the bones had knit. She wore her nice boots and a pair of worn jeans that Maria loved because they showed off her hips and ass. Her blouse was one of the nicest she owned and she wore her good hat. She walked up and embraced Maria and as they kissed her hands slid down to squeeze her ass.

"Jeezus Christ you two, get a room!" Kim said smiling.

"Already have," Conn said, and after breaking the kiss she stared into Maria's eyes.

"I got us the old Johnson place, signed the papers on it just this morning," she said with pride showing in her eyes.

Maria smiled again and they kissed deeply. Her arms were around Conn's neck and she moaned softly when the big butch's hand gently squeezed her breast. Their own place, she was so excited. If Kim hadn't been there she would have dragged her lover over to the hay bail right then and there. In less than a month she had become a complete sex fiend, her seemingly insatiable lust moving Conn to complain that she was going to be too worn out to ride if it kept up.

"Oh come on, that's so unfair. I haven't had sex since Bo left me!" Kim whined.

"Is that a fact?" Conn said looking at the little blonde. The expression on her face told them both it was true.

"I told you, you should find a nice girl," Maria said, smiling wickedly when Conn's hand slipped into the waistband of her jeans and caressed her ass. Kim looked at them with a mix of amusement and desire. The look was precious and Maria was forced to laugh.

"I tried," Kim pouted.

"Come on over to our place tonight," Conn said with a grin, "My friend Lacy is coming down from Amarillo for the house warming. She's partial to blondes and she'll put a smile on your face Ajax won't take off,"

"I will, about seven?" Kim said quickly, surprising them both.

"Make it eight, we should be done by then," Conn said and tossed Maria over her shoulder like a sack of feed. This might be an interesting weekend after all she thought as Conn carried her out to her bike.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds