Righting A Wrong

"That is absolute bull shit!" Darryl snapped angrily.

"So I called the one before that and their principal told me the same thing," Ed went on. "So, I looked at last years' scholarships. The three girls we gave softball scholarships to? All three admitted they agreed to fuck you for scholarships. The four baseball players we gave scholarships to? Said they convinced a girlfriend or a sister to give you sex ."

"You're going to take the word of a bunch of..." Darryl sputtered.

"So, Darryl, I talked with Dean Simms and he does agree with me; it just doesn't make sense to keep paying for your sex life," Ed smirked. "From here on out, we'll let you fund that yourself.

"The car is a lease so if you would, please leave the keys here," Ed said, standing. "Your house? You have until the end of the month to be out."

"Um, when I signed up, Dean Latoilais did promise me a severance package," Darryl said.

"Uh huh, here's my severance package; I won't press charges," Ed said. "And, Darryl? I wouldn't recommend putting us down for a reference, hear?"

Harvester's Community College in Colfax Missouri was excited about getting a former baseball player to be a scout for them and so far had not asked for any references. Darryl smiled as he looked out the window of Dean Prescott's office to watch the healthy, happy female students walk by.

He gave no thought to his son, Lucas. He had not even told Lucas he might be moving out of state.

He gave a low whistle as a young woman with a chest to rival Ethel's walked past the window, breasts bouncing happily underneath a halter top.

At the gazebo, Russell and Penny cut the cake and fed each other a slice of the overly sweet treat.

Russell stiffened; when he and Lisa married, Lisa had laughingly shoved the cake in his face. Penny smiled; Darryl had done the same to her.

"I would never ever do that," she whispered. "You're far too precious to me for me to humiliate like that."

"I promise I will never do that to you either," Russell smiled and gave her a bite of cake.

The line for cake formed almost immediately after the flash of the camera died down.

"Great cake," Gordon King, Russell's boss complimented.

"Thank you, sir; it came from that woman you recommended," Penny smiled.

"She is good," Gordon smiled. "She's a friend of my wife's; she did our cake when Kelly and I got married."

"Hey Josh; you want some cake?" Russell asked.

"I knew she liked you," Josh gloated as he took the offered piece of cake.

The End.

*Before any of you legal 'geniuses' start screeching and preaching about Doctor-patient confidentiality, Louisiana does not have any such statute. Doctors can, and are often compelled to testify of a patient's diagnosis in court. And if a patient is a threat to themselves or another person the doctor is actually required to report this to the proper authorities.

I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. Thank you for reading it.

Yes, it was too long.

Yes, I need an editor.

Yes, there were too many people to keep track of.

Yes it jumped around too much.

Yes I suck.

Yes this was stupid shit.

Have a nice day.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds