Rita's Awakening

The exhausted lovers lay for a long time afterwards, too shattered to move or to speak. Eventually they both quietly got dressed, and Al prepared to leave.

“Rita, I need to explain about the money,” he began. Rita put a finger to his lips, shushing him.

“It’s been a wonderful afternoon, let’s not spoil it by talking about money. We’ll get together again soon. But I’m warning you, I expect you to be as good in bed next time as you were today.” She felt satisfied and complete, something she had never felt before. Today’s sex had been the best she had ever experienced. She knew that the two men in her life, Derek and now Al, would keep her sexually satisfied, and her fears of becoming sexually uncontrollable were gone forever. She felt good.

Rita busied herself removing all traces of Al’s visit. She hid the envelope of money, put fresh sheets on the bed, and opened the windows to allow fresh air to blow away the heavy smell of sweat, sex, and cum. Finally she had a shower, and was looking fresh and radiant when Derek arrived home from work.

After the usual greetings, Derek settled back into his favorite chair with a glass of Scotch. He looked around the room.

“Did Al Ross drop in to see you today, Honey?” he asked. Rita was stunned at the question, and felt her face flush a little.

“W-who? Al Ross, did you say?” she stammered.

“Yeah, Al Ross, for Pete’s sake. What’s the matter with you? Did he drop in to see you today?” asked Derek again, a little impatiently.

“No, he didn’t. Why would he? I haven’t seen Al for months.” Rita was panic-stricken.

“That son-of-a-bitch.” muttered Derek in exasperation. “Before we were married, I lent him some money. I’ve been bugging him to pay me back. He told me that he would drop in this afternoon and give you the $5000 he owes me.”

I hope you enjoyed this story. Please rate it in the space below. You may also provide anonymous feedback, which is very important to all authors. Thank you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Rita's Awakening
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds