Rite of Passage

"We haven't been introduced yet. Mind if I sit down?" A masculine voice encroached on her musings and Valerie looked up. A tall man with chiseled features and dark hair was looking down at her, a glass of beer in his right hand. He was slightly familiar and Valerie thought she had seen him once or twice on one of the daytime soaps. She couldn't recall his name, however. She snuck a glance in the direction of the bar but Nathan was busy ordering their drinks.

"I... guess so," she said, sliding deeper into the booth to make room.

"I'm Curtis," he said, and extended his hand for her to shake.

"Valerie," she replied, looking again at the bar. She wasn't sure how Nathan would react to her talking to a stranger in *this* place.

"I saw your... performance, just yet." Curtis grinned and nodded at the dance floor to indicate what performance he was referring to. Valerie's eyes widened with dismay and she shrunk deeper into the booth. "You're new, right?" he continued, apparently unaware of her discomfort. "You did very well."

"Hey." It was Nathan's voice and Valerie looked up with clear relief. He was back. He'd tell Curtis to leave her the hell alone. But much to her shocked surprise, Nathan grinned at him, placed another glass of juice before her and slipped into the booth at her other side. The two men had her hemmed in.

"Good to see you, Nate," Curtis said. They shook hands across the table. "I was just telling your girlfriend that she gave quite a show."

Nathan smiled and despite her discomfort, Valerie could see the pride in his eyes. "Yes, she did, didn't she? Valerie here is going to be quite a prize." He leaned sideways to run his lips along her temple and one hand caressed her right breast through the dress. She shifted, uncomfortable that he touched her this way with another man present. His left hand, however, had slipped around her waist and he held her close so she couldn't slide away from him.

"However," Curtis continued after taking a swig of his beer, "I see she's going to need tutoring."

Nathan nodded. "Yes, she does. Tonight is her first time here, so it's all a bit new and frightening."

It was weird, to have them talk about her as if she wasn't there. Valerie experienced a surge of anger and she cleared her throat, noisily. Curtis laughed. "Feeling a bit left out, little one?" he asked. Valerie glared at him and drew closer toward Nathan. She didn't like this stranger, or the way he talked about her or looked at her with barely concealed lust. And she most certainly didn't appreciate being called 'little one'.

"Think she can handle another lesson tonight?" Curtis' question was directed at Nathan but he kept his eyes trained on her breasts. At Nathan's touch, her nipples had sprung to attention and they were clearly visible beneath the thin fabric. Curtis' stare annoyed Valerie, yet at the same time it filled her with an odd sense of pride: this man found her desirable.

"Maybe," Nathan said. He sounded a bit uncertain. "I haven't assigned her a safe word yet."

"Ah." Curtis straightened. "That's definitely something we need to take care of first." He scanned the room. "What about... palm tree?" Valerie followed his eyes toward the far end of the room where a neon palm tree blinked to the beat of the current record.

"Palm tree..." Nathan repeated the word slowly, as if tasting its sound on his tongue. "Works for me. Valerie, think you can remember that, 'palm tree'?"

She glowered at him. What was she? A little girl? "Of course I can."

He ignored the dark look she gave him, instead he took her chin to bring their faces close together. "Remember what I told you about the use of safe words?"

Valerie nodded, a bit taken aback by the grave look in his eyes. "Yes. When... I... want you to stop..."

Nathan smiled, leaned forward and kissed her cheek. "Good girl. Don't forget that."

"So, how about that lesson?" Curtis pressed.

Nathan laughed. "You never give up, do you?"

Curtis chortled. "Nope. You know me. Always willing to teach a novice. Especially one as pretty as your little one here."

"You really like her, don't you. Do you want to see her tits?" Valerie jumped at the calm question. Her head whipped around toward Nathan, the question burning on her lips. He didn't really mean that, did he? He caught her dismay. "Shh, baby. I told you I won't let anything bad happen to you. Trust me. Just remember your safe word."

Valerie nodded, reluctant. Yes, she would. Still...

Nathan lifted her up so he could pull her onto his lap. Curtis raised his hands toward the spaghetti straps across her shoulders and Valerie slapped them away. Nathan grabbed her wrists. She struggled but he held her hands firm at her sides. A small sob escaped her throat. "Please..."

Curtis looked past her, his eyes searching for Nathan's permission. When he saw what he was looking for, he began to lower the straps from her shoulders one by one, savoring the moment. Valerie closed her eyes and shivered at the unfamiliar fingers on her skin. Something stirred beneath her buttocks. She realized that the prospect of this stranger undressing her was arousing Nathan. She shivered again, not quite certain whether it was in disgust or excitement.

Her dress was no match for Curtis as he continued to push the straps down her arms and with rising horror, Valerie felt the fabric give way. It slid down her body, rounded the upper swell of her breasts, slipped over the perky nipples until it fell free and her chest was bare. She whimpered, squeezing her eyes shut.

"Open your eyes." Nathan's breath was hot in her ear. She didn't want to comply; she didn't want to see the look on Curtis' face as he feasted his eyes on her. Yet, she knew she couldn't disobey Nathan; he would be so disappointed. She drew a shaky breath and did as she was told.

His breath a hiss, Curtis inhaled. "They're beautiful." His eyes had grown dark and taken on a feverish glint. Beneath his intense gaze, her nipples stiffened further as if they possessed a will of their own. Nathan shifted and was tugging the hem of her dress upward. Valerie raised herself a little, obedient, until the dress slipped out from underneath her and was nothing but a burgundy drape around her waist. Curtis cupped her breasts in his hands, weighing them, rolling the nipples between his thumbs and fingers until she hissed in both pain and pleasure. Nathan's hand found her folds, warm and moist, and he pushed two fingers deep inside her. A nail was grazing her clit; every time it touched her an electric current shot from her nub all the way up her spine. Valerie moaned; she had quickly reached a high state of arousal. Her body had not yet forgotten that it had been denied a climax recently. Her body craved, no, demanded to be satisfied this time.

Curtis leaned forward and began to suckle on her nipples. First the left breast. He sucked hard, then flicked his tongue over the nipple before biting down lightly. Valerie gave another whimper and arched her back, pushing her breasts into his face. His mouth was hot, as hot as the inside of her pussy where Nathan's fingers were rubbing her. Her muscles clenched around his fingers and she growled deep in her throat. Valerie was no longer aware of her surroundings, of the club, of the pounding music or the blinking lights. Neither was she aware of the spectators they had drawn. Several couples had gathered around their booth, enjoying the show as much as the performers themselves. Hands started groping beneath dresses or were stuffed down pants in mimicry of the spectacle before them. Valerie didn't notice.

Her world had contracted to the hands on her body and in her body, the warm mouth on her breast, Nathan's hot tongue as he licked the sensitive skin of her back. Her eyes had closed again and her body began to quiver as she felt herself approaching the edge. Closer, closer, almost there...

Curtis' mouth closed on hers, startling her and distracting her for a brief, agonizing second. His hands were still upon her breasts, kneading the soft flesh cruelly. His tongue probed into her mouth and without thinking Valerie allowed him in. She was close. So close... Her hips began to roll back and forth on Nathan's fingers in an attempt to increase the friction. He groaned behind her.

Oh, how great was her frustration when his fingers left her warm folds, leaving her mere inches from tumbling into oblivion. She growled, loudly, a wail of disappointment echoed by the spectators. Valerie's dismay didn't last long. Strong hands raised her high, then gently sat her back down and impaled her onto Nathan's hard cock. He filled her, pulsated hotly inside her. Valerie sighed with contentment. Oh yessss...

She began to rotate her hips again, rocking back and forth, riding Nathan, as she pressed her breasts tighter into Curtis' hands. One, two, three strokes was all it took and Valerie fell down the abyss. Waves of pleasure crashed over her, again and again, taking her breath away. She cried out. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her whole body convulsed with the spasms of a violent orgasm. Beneath her, Nathan reached a climax of his own and released his hot and sticky load deep inside her body.

At last the waters calmed and she floated on the surface. Her breath returned, her heartbeat slowed to a normal cadence. Gradually Valerie became aware of a rhythmic noise. It sounded like... applause? She forced her eyes open and for the first time saw the dozen or so people that had gathered around their booth to watch her learn her first true lesson in Nathan's world. Surprisingly, not in the least to herself, it didn't embarrass her. Instead, she smiled softly and leaned back so Nathan could fold his arms around her. She tilted her head until her cheek rested on his chest. He kissed her forehead.

"Baby, you were beautiful. I'm so proud of you. I love you." Valerie's heart hopped at the sound of those words. He had never said he loved her before. She murmured something that sounded like "Love you too," and snuggled up against him, her eyes drifting shut.

* * *

Curtis' face twisted in a grin as he straightened and gazed down upon the contented couple. Leave it to Nate to find the best girls. He waved the onlookers away. Show's over, folks. Then he looked around, in search of his wife. The painful erection in his pants needed taken care of. And she would just know how.

--END--

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 110 milliseconds