• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Road Lust

Road Lust

So, I have this fantasy about you. Do you want to hear it? I hope you said yes.

We are in my convertible. I am driving and you are kicked back in the passenger’s seat looking at the stars (and occasionally over at me) as we drive down a back road. It is a warm night, but there is enough of a chill in the air to guarantee hard nipples as the wind blows across my breasts. My hair is up in pigtails, tied with white ribbons. I am wearing my ultra short red and black plaid pleated skirt and a tight, low cut white button up sweater trimmed in black. Underneath, I am wearing a see-thru white bra and white panties with ruffles across the ass. I also have on a pair of lacy white socks and Mary Janes. You are wearing a pair of faded jeans, black shoes and a black t-shirt. Your black leather biker jacket is lying across one of your legs because it is not quite cool enough to need it but you know I like it so you bring it anyway.

As we drive down the road, the wind keeps pushing my skirt farther and farther up my thighs until you can see the hint of my white panties. At this point you lose interest in the stars and begin to lightly rub the top of my thigh, eventually letting your hand fall between my slightly parted legs. I know you must be able to feel the heat emanating from my panties, but you keep rubbing my thigh while you watch me squirm. After a few agonizing minutes of this, you finally slide your hand, very slowly all the way up my thigh until your hand is brushing against my wet panties. As I drive down the deserted road, all I can think about is how good your fingers would feel inside me at this moment. After what seems like an eternity, you push my panties aside and slip your middle finger between my lips and start to slide it up and down over my clit. I start to rock my hips, trying to get you to go faster or to push your fingers inside me, but you won’t. When you can see I am about to cum, you quickly slide two fingers into my aching pussy, causing me to cry out in sheer pleasure as my body erupts in a powerful orgasm around your fingers.

I realize that I need to find a place to pull over by the look on your face, not to mention the tightening of your jeans. I find a turn out just off the side of the road and pull in, turn off the engine and the lights. You immediately reach over, and with your hand on the back of my neck, pull my face to yours for a passionate kiss. While continuing to kiss you, I take off my seatbelt and climb onto your lap. Facing you, I reach down and unzip your jeans, and pull your hard cock out of your boxers. With my drenched panties still on, I straddle you and start to gently grind against you as you slide your hands inside my sweater and begin to fondle my breasts through my thin bra. While continuing to kiss, you unbutton my sweater and remove it along with my bra. Moving from my lips, down to my neck, I put my hands on your knees and arch my back as your lips and tongue glide over my skin until they reach my nipple. Lightly squeezing my breasts as you alternate nipples, you begin to get rougher as you pull them through your teeth, driving me crazy until we have both had enough. Since there is not a lot of room to work with inside the car, we get out and with your hands on my hips I hop on the hood. My legs are spread and you are standing between them. I tug at your shirt but am having a hard time getting it off by myself, so you quickly pull it off and toss it onto the hood. I move from kissing your lips down to your neck. By the time I get to your nipples, you have pushed my panties to the side once again and are going to work on my throbbing pussy with your fingers. You whisper in my ear that you want to taste me. I lay back on the hot hood and as you push aside my panties with your right hand, you lower your lips onto my wet, aching pussy. After only a couple of minutes with your tongue working its magic on my clit, my body spasms again as I have yet another orgasm brought on by your masterful stimulation.

Having waited long enough, you push your boxers down to join your jeans around your ankles. Then you pull me off the hood, turn me around, and start sucking the back of my neck. I reach behind me and wrap my hand around your rock hard cock, moving my hand up and down over it. You gently push me down onto the hood and push my skirt up, revealing my ruffled panties. You grab them by the sides and pull them down to my knees, letting them fall to my ankles. I manage to work one of my feet out of them and I put my free foot up on the tire to give you easier access to my hot pussy. You run your hand up the inside of my moist thigh, letting your fingers brush over my pussy, finally reaching my ass with a couple of hard slaps from your hand. By this point, you no longer feel like holding out so in one hard push, you enter me as I let out a loud gasp. Your cock feels so good inside me that I cannot keep from rolling my hips. As you slam your pelvis against my ass, with your cock plunging in and out of my soaked pussy and your balls hitting my clit with every thrust, I push off the tire with my foot, using it for leverage and meet your thrusts with my own. After a few minutes of incredibly violent, messy sex, your body starts to become rigid and little moans escape your lips. As we both moan and our bodies contort, you hold my hips firmly while you cum inside me. After both of our orgasms have subsided, you fall onto my back and lightly kiss my shoulder.

We both lay there for a few moments completely spent, me wearing only my skirt around my waist, my socks and Mary Janes...you wearing only your pants and boxers around your ankles with your shoes and socks still on. We are both wet and sticky but smiling, as we listen to the sounds of the occasional car driving past.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Road Lust

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 362 milliseconds