• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Road Trip to Vegas

Road Trip to Vegas

I started the van.

"Vegas, here we come! You okay back there Rachel?"

She didn't answer. She just looked up at me from the air mattress she was lying on. She was pale.

"Oh, you're probably just excited. If you're not feeling better in a little bit, we'll stop and get something for you."

With that, I stepped on the accelerator of my 1986 blue, rusty dodge van and headed for the interstate. After I drove for an hour, I glanced back. Rachel was sleeping. Good. A nap may be just what she needs. I turned down the Metallica CD I was listening to, so it wouldn't disturb her. I am lucky to have Rachel. I know she is out of my league, with me being 49, 6'5", 245 lbs and stocky. I resemble a grizzly bear more than a man. She is a 21 year old, blonde hair, blue eyed vixen. There are a plethora of adjectives I could use to describe her; beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, etc. To top it off, she is very intelligent and I never graduated high school. I picked her up at a bar near her college campus in Lexington, Kentucky. We are now heading to Vegas to get married. I really am the luckiest guy on earth.

Another hour passed and the old van needed a fill up. I pulled off the freeway and into the next nearest gas station. I looked back and Rachel was still sleeping. I carefully slipped into the back and put a small blanket over her. She looked so peaceful. I got out and filled the tank. After $50 in gas, I headed inside. I grabbed some Pepto-Bismol and ginger ale for her and beer and chips for me. When I took off, I saw the gas station clerk run out of the store. I glanced at my stuff, noticed nothing was missing, and kept going.

Four hours passed and it was getting late. I pulled in first at a fast food place and then parked in an empty store parking lot. I got into the back with Rachel. I went to kiss her, but she turned her head. I got her cheek. With her stomach feeling upset, she wasn't feeling romantic. I opened the Pepto-Bismol and gave it to her.

"I got you a grilled chicken sandwich. I figured the less grease the better for you."

She didn't take it. She just shook her head no.

"Well that's alright. I'll save it for you for later. I want you to drink the ginger ale when you feel your stomach can handle it. Should help you feel better."

After dinner, I laid down next to her, holding her tightly. A constant reminder I was there for her. She fell asleep. She looked like an angel.

"I love you." I whispered.

She mumbled.

I woke up around six to the sound of a semi truck heading around the back of the store. The sun was just beginning to show itself in the east and there was a light fog. I kissed Rachel lightly, as I did not want her to wake up yet. I slipped in the front seat and saw a few cars had joined us in the lot. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, started the van, and headed down the road again. Around 8:30, I heard some rustling in the back. Rachel was getting up.

"Hey baby, how about breakfast?"

She nodded.

We got off the interstate and went to the first fast food restaurant we could find. We went through the drive-thru and ate in the van. Rachel didn't eat much, but I was happy she was eating something. Now we needed to get gas and a restroom break. After I pumped the gas, I walked Rachel to the bathroom, hand in hand. When we got back to the van, I laid her down in the back, wanting her to get more rest. As I got in the driver's seat, someone came running out of the station with a shotgun.

"Damn it! Hang on Rachel!"

BOOM! My driver side mirror was now gone. I sped off. BOOM! That one missed as we got further away. I looked at Rachel and she appeared to be shaken, but no harm came to her.

"It's alright now. Don't worry baby, I will always take care of my girl."

She just looked at me. Still a little frightened, but I can tell my comforting helped.

That night, we stayed in another parking lot. When I got into the back, I lay down behind her and held her. I started lovingly kissing her neck. My hands explored up and down the sides of her body. Soon my hands were petting her firm, perky breasts. She shivered at the touch. I undid her shirt and pulled down her pants. My hand made its way to the fabric in front of her warm pussy. As I rubbed her there she let out a small moan. I pulled down the barrier and began to rub her clit in small circles. As my speed increased, so did her moans. She came hard. I now took the time to take her bra off and get undressed myself.

"You look absolutely amazing. Just think, tomorrow we will be husband and wife."

Speechless, a single tear of joy came down her right cheek.

"I feel the same way, baby."

I lowered myself onto her. With slow, deep, penetrating strokes, I barreled into her, doing my best to build her up again. My rhythm increased as her moans turned into screams of passion. I wouldn't last long at this rate. I pulled out and wetted two of my fingers with her juices. I lifted her legs up to my shoulders and lubricated her anus. A look of worry flooded her face. I calmed her down with just a smile. I worked the tip of my cock gently in the small opening. Then, with less resistance, I pushed some of the shaft into her. Her teeth were clenched, but she didn't argue once. I got into groove. Something came over me. Her tight hole felt so good. I kept picking up the pace until I started slamming into her forcefully. My balls were clapping against her ass on every thrust. I now began to finger her pussy. She moaned in ecstasy. As she came, her voice was echoing in the small confines of the van. That put me over the top. I unloaded stream after stream of hot cum in her loving ass. After we came down from our respective highs, we cuddled together while I lightly played with her clit. It was heaven in a van.

I noticed she was getting tired. So like a gentleman, I helped my baby get dressed. It was the least I could do after that other worldly experience. We slept in the van that night knowing tomorrow we would be wed. So peaceful. So romantic.

I got up around 4:30, too excited to sleep. We were about two hours from the Nevada border, and then it wouldn't be long until we reached Sin City. I wanted my blushing bride to get her precious beauty sleep. I filled up the van, grabbed a snack, and sped off. I have no idea which was going faster, the van or my heart. I soon found out. Three miles before the Nevada border a Utah state trooper came from nowhere. I looked at my speed and I was going twenty mph over the speed limit. Oops. The flashing red lights appeared.

"Fuck!" I yelled while smacking the wheel. I moved to the rightmost lane and started to slow down. I then reconsidered. Nothing is going to get in the way of my girl's dream. I began to think. Can they cross state lines? Could I make it? I wasn't sure but I was going to find out. My foot slammed on the gas pedal, causing a sudden burst of speed. My body was momentarily pushed into the seat and I heard Rachel waking up. I looked back and she had a small grin. I couldn't believe it. She liked the hint of danger. It got me excited as well. We really were perfect for each other. The Nevada state line, one mile to go. The police were now trying to box us in. There were three behind us, one next to us, and two more getting in front of us.

Now a quarter mile remaining and the police successfully boxed us in. They started slowing down. To avoid a crash, I made a made a right turn. We went over the small shoulder and into the desert. The old van couldn't handle it. It overheated and died right there. I kept turning the key, but nothing. I looked in the back. I had to make sure Rachel was okay.

"Oh shit! Rachel!"

She must have hit her head on the side of the van. I went to go to her, but now the police had us surrounded.

"KEVIN MCAFFERTY! DON"T MOVE! HANDS IN THE AIR!"

"Please, my fiancé, she needs help! I think she hit her head!"

"SIT DOWN WITH YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!"

I obliged. A police officer came to the door, opened it, and dragged me out of the van. No sooner did I hit the ground did four officers have their guns aimed at me. Another officer came over and started telling me what I was arrested for and read my Miranda rights to me. I wasn't listening. My only concern was Rachel. I heard the back of the van open.

"Oh my God. Sergeant, get over here. Help me with her."

"Is she going to be alright?" I desperately implored.

They carefully pulled her out of the van and laid her gently on the ground. They gently removed her ball gag and untied the ropes. The sergeant began to speak.

"Ma'am, can you hear me?"

Rachel replied something too faintly for me to hear. I smiled. I was so happy my fiancé was well.

"You're safe now. He can't hurt you anymore. He's going to prison for a long time."

When I heard that, I thought 'Don't worry baby. When I get out, I'll find you and we will be married.'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Road Trip to Vegas

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds