• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Rob & Kitty

Rob & Kitty

12

Rob sat hunched over at his desk, typing away on his laptop's keyboard. Every few seconds, he would stop and think of what to write next. It had been going like this for over an hour now, but in the past twenty minutes, the stops had been growing more frequent. Rob knew he should stop and let his eyes rest, but the essay was due the next morning. There was no possible way he was going to be able to take a break.

He let out a deep breath, finally having raked his brain for another idea, and resumed his key-clicking. A few more minutes passed of this pattern -- leaning back, thinking, then typing -- before Rob finally tore his eyes away from the screen. He had really only caved in because his phone chimed in the far corner of the cramped dorm room.

He stood and retrieved it, smiling when he saw whose name appeared attached the text messages -- Kitty. She had just sent a series of four messages. Each became increasingly more annoyed than the previous.

Hey :)

Helllllooooo. Robbbbbb.

Are you alive?? Did someone kidnap you?? OMFG do I need to call the police?

You better have a good reason for ignoring me >:( ROBBBBBBBBB!!!!

Rob couldn't help but chuckle slightly. Kitty always went out of her way to grab someone's attention. It was one of the things that made her who she was -- so unique from all the other girls Rob knew in his life.

I'm alive! Escaped the kidnappers but I ended up scraping my knee in the process.

Kitty's response was almost immediate.

Serves you right! >:p meet me outside.

Rob's first thought had been to tell Kitty he'd see her another time; that he had an essay to finish. But he quickly realized he wouldn't be able to get any work done if he didn't take some kind of break. Besides, Kitty wasn't one to be told no. Her bubbly and determined spirit always saw to it that Rob didn't keep himself locked away all day. It was actually what made their friendship work so well.

Their meeting had been entirely an accident. During freshman move-in day, Rob had been carrying a box of that held his cassette tapes and walking down the sidewalk towards his dorm building. He hadn't expected the box to be so heavy and ended up hoisting it upward so that his vision was mostly blocked. That was when, out of nowhere, Kitty appeared and rammed headfirst into the box.

Neither had seen the other. Rob explained the box was in front of his face while Kitty assured him that she was just as much to blame by having her nose in her phone. In the end, Kitty helped Rob in placing the spilled cassettes back into the box and walking with him to his dorm. All the way there, Rob just listened and nodded along to all of Kitty's ramblings. It was as if she had known him her entire life. Two years later, the two were inseparable, even despite their differing personalities.

Rob smiled, thinking back on the event. Then, he realized where he was and what texts were coming through his phone.

Well??

Helloooooo???

Did the kidnappers find you again...?

Rob typed a quick reply to let her know he'd be down, then hustled around the room to find deodorant, cologne, and his black boots. Doing a once-over look in the mirror that hung on the door (he thought he looked decent enough in his dark blue jeans and Iron Maiden tee shirt), he headed out of the room and down to the buildings front steps.

Already waiting for him was Kitty, dressed in a red tank-top and frayed denim jeans that just covered the tops of her Vans tennis shoes. Her hair was swept to the side as it always was, allowing the close shave on the opposite side to be displayed for all to see. And people would see. How could they ignore the bright blue hair that was always staring them down?

"It's about time," she huffed when she saw Rob step out of the building.

"Sorry," Rob muttered in response, tucking a piece of brown hair that slipped from his ponytail behind his ear.

Kitty rolled her eyes but smiled to show that she was only joking, relaxing Rob instantly. "Let's walk, you dork. I have something I need to show you."

"You're kidding, right?" Rob stared at the webpage pulled up on Kitty's phone. It displayed the information for Stone Haven Lodge: Family Nudist Park.

Kitty jumped up from the bench they had stopped to sit on. "I think it'll be fun!"

"How? It's a bunch of naked people running around. Plus, it says we have to be naked at all times."

"Duh, it's a nudist park. We aren't wearing suits and dresses."

Rob sat the phone down on the bench and brought his hand to his earring. It was a habit he had developed many years ago before he even had the piercing. "I don't know, Kitty. It seems weird."

"Come on, Rob. Please?" She sat back down and took his free hand in both of hers. "I really want to check this place out and I don't want to go alone."

"I don't know. Can't you ask someone else?"

"No one else will go. They're too afraid to have any adventure -- just like you."

"Here we go," he sighed. Anytime Kitty wanted to persuade him of something, she always brought up that he needed to be more adventurous in life.

She tossed his hand into his lap. "You know I'm right. You need to step out of your comfort zone more."

"I'm happy exactly where I am." That was partially true.

Kitty didn't believe it, though. She stood up and declared, "Well, I'm going with or without you. I'd wish you would go so the world could see that you weren't such a pansy."

And there it was. Kitty always seemed to know how to control Rob's strings. "Alright," he relented.

Kitty stopped, stunned. "Really?"

"Yeah." Rob stood, regretting the idea in his mind but knowing that it was too late to change his mind. "Just promise me there won't be weird old dudes who'll try to make us do water aerobics."

"Rob," she scoffed, "it's a nudist park, not a YMCA."

"Fine, fine. When are we going?"

"Friday." She squeezed his hand before taking off in the direction of her dorm building, laughing with excitement. Just as she was almost out of earshot, she looked back and called out, "We leave at 8:15 am, sharp!"

The next few days went by in a blur. The entire time, Rob had been too anxious about the trip to the nudist park that he barely paid attention to any of the lectures given in his classes. Even his favorite television shows and music couldn't help in calming his nerves. So, when Friday finally rolled around, Rob was actually kind of glad to finally get the trip over with. Then, he'd be able to return to his normal life with his normal studies and living habits.

"Are you ready for some nudists?" Kitty chimed when Rob appeared beside her car Friday morning. It was a little past eight in the morning and Rob didn't feel particularly excited for the day's events.

"I guess," he mumbled before hopping into the passenger seat.

Kitty followed, fitting herself behind the steering wheel and roaring the engine to life. As she backed out of her parking spot, she looked over at Rob and said, "Adventure, remember?"

"Adventure," he echoed, then rested his head against the car's window. Before he knew it, he had fallen asleep. The mix of vibration from the tires on asphalt and the low hum of the radio static was the perfect remedy for slumber.

It wasn't until almost thirty minutes later that Rob woke. Kitty smacked his arm repeatedly, which caused him to yelp and bump his head against the car's interior roof. "Damn it, Kitty," he chastised, rubbing the spot on his head that would surely mess up his ponytail.

"Sorry, sorry," she chirped. "I just wanted you to see that we're here."

Rob turned his attention to the road in front of him. Sure enough, there was a large metal gate (swung open) and a towering sign that read in bright, bold letters: Stone Haven Lodge. From what he could see, the place appeared immaculately clean. The grass was trimmed smoothly, and the road was clean of any holes or skid marks. It was just as beautiful as the website had proclaimed.

"It's great, right?" Kitty was driving slowly, allowing them both to take in their surroundings.

Rob couldn't deny it. "Yeah, it's really nice. I wonder who runs it?"

"I saw on the website reviews that some widow named Suzie takes care of the check-in. Maybe she owns it?"

Rob didn't answer this and just continued admiring the scenery as Kitty pulled through the gate and parked the car outside of a small white building. "We have to check in here is what the website said," she told him. "Did you bring your student ID?"

"Yeah." He fished around in his back pocket and pulled out the plastic card that she had texted him to remember.

"Great. Let's go sign in."

Together, Rob and Kitty stepped out of the car and walked up the steps to the building's entrance. Hanging above the door, Rob noticed, was a sign that read "Welcome to Stone Haven Lodge" in orange letters. Again, he noted how pristine the place was kept -- even down the smallest detail.

The door chimed behind them as they stepped into the chilly building. Almost instantaneously, a high-pitched voice greeted them. "Well, hello there," it beamed. Its producer was an elderly looking lady with short grey hair and a thin figure. She was also completely naked, her wrinkled body proudly made for viewing. Rob thought she must have been Suzie.

"Are you Suzie?" Kitty inquired, not hesitating to stick her hand out and greet the woman.

The woman shook Kitty's hand with a wide smile, nodding. "Yes, I'm the one always mentioned online. Are you signing in?"

"Uh, yes," Kitty replied, pulling a small wad of cash from her back pocket. "It's five for students, right?"

"As long as you have IDs." The woman busied herself with grabbing a pen from behind the counter as Rob and Kitty placed their cards out for display. Suzie only glanced at them for a second before declaring, "Alright, that'll be ten dollars."

Kitty handed two five dollar bills over. "So, do we just go in?"

"Yep," Suzie answered. "You can sign the guestbook, too, if you'd like."

"Sure," Kitty said.

At the same time, Rob said, "No, that's fine." He stood in embarrassment as both women turned to face him.

Kitty quickly took the attention away from him, though, explaining to Suzie that he was shy. After signing both of their names in the guestbook, Kitty led Rob by the hand back to the car. Once there, Kitty immediately began to undress.

Rob gasped slightly at the sight of her lifting her tee shirt up and exposing her naked breasts. He suddenly became self-conscious of his own body. While Kitty's body was perfectly curved and filled out in all the right places, Rob was just average -- skinny where he should have been muscly. It had always been one of his biggest insecurities.

"You have to be naked, you know," Kitty pointed out, sliding her pants to the ground.

This was enough to get Rob moving. As quickly as possible so as to get the act over with, he stripped his clothes, leaving only his black Converse tennis shoes on his feet. Kitty only wore shoes, too. They were a pair of black flip-flops with a silver skull on the front of each. The skulls had crossbones behind them and trailed outward on each side with silver studs. Taking notice, Rob raised an eyebrow and smiled slightly. He had never seen her wear a pair of shoes so exposing before.

"Are you ready, then?" Kitty suddenly asked, motioning towards the rest of the park. Rob only nodded and followed behind his friend as they began the day's adventure.

There were more activities than either Rob or Kitty had expected. With so many options and only one day to do them all, the two decided on the four they most wanted to try. For Rob's two, he chose more peaceful options -- billiards and a walk through the trails. Kitty, on the other hand, wanted more exciting opportunities and decided on swimming and volleyball.

Though the volleyball court was closest to the park's entrance, Rob had managed to convince Kitty that walking through the entire place would make much more sense for locating the other activities. So, they began their day by following the paved path that wound all the way around and back to the entrance. Along the way, the two chatted like they always did between classes. Also, as usual, Rob did most of the listening while Kitty did most of the talking. He preferred it this way, actually. It helped him not feel so nervous about conversation knowing that someone would always keep it going.

"So, what did you think of Suzie?" Kitty asked at one point during the walk.

Rob thought about it. She didn't seem too out of the ordinary for a woman fully naked in an office building. As a matter of fact, she seemed almost like a woman he had known when he was younger, which was a bit odd in his opinion.

He shrugged his shoulders. "She was okay, I guess."

"I thought she was really sweet."

"You think all people are sweet."

"No, I think all people have the potential to be sweet."

Rob rolled his eyes. "Even Jeffrey Dahmer?"

"In his own way, he might have been. You never really know." She stopped suddenly and motioned for Rob to follow the direction of her finger. "Is that the pool?"

"I'm not sure," Rob lied. He could see that it was clearly the swimming area. He had only wanted to spend as much time as possible not going into the water.

"It is," Kitty declared. "Finally! This heat is killing me." With that, she took off in the direction of the pool, leaving Rob to trail slowly behind her.

When they had finally came upon the crystal blue water, they were both shocked to find the place completely vacant. Rob thought it odd that a place with such good reviews had no occupiers. In fact, he hadn't recalled seeing a single other person since arriving.

"What gives?" he commented. "I thought it was supposed to be busy."

"It's still early," Kitty pointed out before stepping up to the pool's ladder.

Rob hissed. "What are you doing?"

"Uh, going for a swim."

"There's no telling how many people have been in there, Kitty."

"So?" She reached down and slipped her flip-flops off. Handing them off to Rob, she added, "They clean it every day."

Rob reluctantly took the flip-flops and watched as Kitty threw herself backward, causing the water to splash up around her. He didn't move as she rose upward and lay out on her back, her entire body exposed to the sky.

Then, something happened within Rob -- something he had never expected would happen when coming on this trip. He noticed the beauty in Kitty's body.

For as long as they had known each other, all they had been was friends. Kitty had even had a couple of boyfriends which became a common topic for a few weeks each. To Rob, she was nothing more than someone really great to hang around with. Now, that was suddenly changing.

He couldn't believe it. As Kitty backstroked from one side of the pool to the other, Rob noticed how her hips jutted out at just the right angle and the way her breasts supported themselves, smoothly rounded out. Then, he noticed the one thing that caused his stomach to do a summersault.

Just past her waist, leading down into her sex, was her (now wet) pubic hair, meticulously shaped into a landing-strip that one might find at an airport. It caused a stirring between Rob's legs, leaving him with no choice but to jump into the water. He didn't want Kitty to think he thought of her as anything other than friends. It might have made the rest of the park visit awkward.

With the flip-flops tossed to the side (much to Rob's disappointment, which surprised him) and his own shoes slipped off, Rob joined his friend. The frigid water did just as he had hoped, calming all attraction he felt for Kitty. So, when she swam towards him, she suspected nothing out of the ordinary.

"This is great, isn't it?" she bubbled, smoothing her hair out of her face.

"I'll admit it's nicer than I expected." Rob couldn't lie about that, even if it was now due in part to a new discovery.

She looked behind him, then, and gasped with excitement. "We should try the hot tub!"

He turned and made a gagging sound to show he was against the idea. "People have probably had sex in that thing."

"There's no sex allowed," Kitty pointed out before climbing the ladder out of the water. "Besides, would that really be a bad thing? They clean it anyways."

This mild comment sent Rob's stomach flipping again, and he ended up having to pinch himself before he could finally rise out of the water and follow Kitty to the gazebo that held the jacuzzi.

Throughout their entire day, they had spent most of their time in the soothing, bubbling water. Despite the idea of past visitors inside of it, Rob floated downward and lay his head against the side. Kitty joined him, spreading her legs apart across from him so that they would both fit. Before either of them knew it, they were drifting into a relaxed daze.

"You know that's dangerous, right?" a deep, brooding voice suddenly spoke, bringing both Kitty and Rob out of their stupor.

Kitty was the first the respond. "What's dangerous?"

"Sleeping in a hot tub." The man was visibly older, Rob thought once he blinked his eyes opened and took a look.

"Oh, because we'll drown, right?" Kitty giggled at the mere thought. Rob didn't find the situation as comical.

The man smiled, though. "No, because you'll get sick. You ain't supposed to stay in longer than thirty minutes."

"Oh, damn," Rob finally spoke, "I actually read that in the rules online."

"How long were we in?" Kitty asked the man.

"Not long. I saw yens get in from back by the path."

"Thank god," Kitty and Rob breathed in unison.

The man chuckled and stepped into the bubbling water, sinking down in front of their spread legs. "First time here?"

"Yeah," Rob mumbled, now much more aware of the nudity being displayed by the stranger.

"It's a great trip for couples, that's for sure." The man took a deep breath and nodded absent-mindedly. "Me and the old lady used to come here at least once a month. Just me now that she done gone on to the Lord."

"I'm so sorry," Kitty consoled, extending a hand to the man's hairy arm. "How long has it been?"

For the remainder of the conversation, Rob felt completely out of place. He had never lost anyone close to him, so he didn't know what to contribute when the man and Kitty discussed wives and fathers and other relatives alike. He was eternally grateful when the man commented that it had been at least thirty minutes and that they should get out of the hot tub.

Rob wasted no time in jumping out of the water, hands clasped over his exposed middle. The man laughed at the sight, commenting to Kitty, "Your boyfriend ain't been here before, has he?"

Kitty giggled and shook her head. "Neither of us have."

"Well, welcome to Stone Haven. Hope you stick around."

With that, Kitty and Rob abandoned the swimming area and started down the remainder of the path. A bit of walking later, they happened upon a large building with a sign out front declaring it the "Club House."

"Do you think the pool table is in here?" Rob asked, pointing to the building.

Kitty shrugged her shoulders. "Only one way to find out."

She walked up the steps to the building's entrance and stepped inside with a second glance over her shoulders. Rob didn't hesitate, not wanting to take the chance of meeting any more park visitors and followed right behind her.

Inside the building was an activities room of sorts. Scattered spaciously was a sitting area with multiple bookshelves, a sofa and chairs with a television, and one large pool table. This was the activity Kitty and Rob darted towards. It was unoccupied, so the two were free to start a new game. The only other people in the building were a young couple (at least early thirties) sitting in the reading area. Neither seemed to notice their new guests, instead keeping their eyes glued to the pages in their hands.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Rob & Kitty

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds