• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rob and Layla

Rob and Layla

12

Descriptions:

Layla is 5'6" and weighs about 145 pounds. She has full round breasts, 34D, and a curvy luscious body. She has long blonde hair that she wears curly. Her eyes are green shaped almonds; her lips are like Angelina Jolie's; and she has a perfect Crest white strip smile. She is every man's fantasy but she is tied down but her less than worthy husband James.

Rob is about 6 foot 2 inches and weighs around 170pounds. He is muscular and strong looking. His dick is nice and thick and about 7 inches long. He has brown eyes and brown hair and a nice smile. He is not married and when he heard about Layla wanting him he made the first move and raped her, and she enjoyed it.

---

Layla stared anxiously at the clock. It was nearly 7PM. She was staying late at work, making some overtime. When her boss offered her it, she thought it was a good idea. Her husband James was a salesman and had recently been having trouble helping to make ends meet. But now Layla regretted her decision. She hadn't counted on Rob from HR staying after. She had such a crush on him. She felt terrible about it. Her husband was so sweet, but he was a little lacking in the bedroom. Layla liked rough sex. She secretly had many fetishes, but couldn't act on them with James. Just the thought of her nipples being pulled with clamps made her clit throb. Rob was the total opposite. Layla had heard through the grapevine what a freak he was. And now, being alone with him when everybody else had already left, she was nervous.

But as they worked, she became more comfortable. They were casually flirting, more body language than anything spoken. Rob took off his tie and rolled up his sleeves.

"Layla, would you get me those papers sitting on the floor over there?" he asked her.

"Yeah, I can do that" Layla replied. She walked over to the pile, slowly bending over to pick it up. She lingered, feeling his gaze on her ass. Her skirt was on the shorter side, so her thighs were partially exposed. She loved teasing. It could almost get her off by itself alone. Layla had loosened up, deciding not to be so uptight. Her husband knew she was working late and nothing was going to happen. It was just harmless flirting.

Rob stared at her as she bent over. He had been stealing glimpses at her for weeks. Her ass was so round and full. It was perfect. She was just his type. He'd always gone for women with weight on them. And now here she was, deliberately teasing him. There was no way that picking up a pile of papers would take so long. He'd asked her hoping for just this situation, but he didn't really expect this kind of response. Layla hadn't been quite so open before this...

As she turned back around, Rob shifted in his pants, trying to hide his increasingly hard cock. Layla noticed, but didn't say anything.

"Maybe I went a little far..." she thought. She looked at the clock again. It was 7:30 now and the sun was mostly down. Feeling regretful, she started for her desk.

"I'm sorry, I should really get going. I didn't realize it was already dark out," she stammered as she started putting on her coat.

"We're nearly finished, can't you stay a little longer?" Rob asked, approaching her.

She backed away slightly, shaking her head and suggesting he could finish the rest if that were the case.

He studied her body while she searched for her purse, admiring her hips and her back. He was getting hornier by the moment.

"No, that's alright. I can finish this tomorrow. But hey, why don't we get a drink on our way out?" he asked.

Layla looked back as she found her purse, catching him staring at her ass. She found herself getting turned on by the attention. But she had to go; she couldn't do that to James.

"No, that's okay. I was going to bring home dinner to my husband, he's probably hungry..." she said, praying he didn't pressure her anymore.

It'd been so long since she had sex on some insane whim that she was afraid she'd crack.

"We can order something now and by the time we're finished with our drinks, it'll be ready to pick up!" Rob retorted. "Come on."

Layla stuck to her guns, refusing. "No, that's okay, maybe another time. I'm going to go now."

He watched as she hurried from the room, heading for the garage.

"Why'd you let her leave? You know she wants you," he thought.

He'd noticed her watching him for weeks. He only stayed late because he knew she would be. He was hoping this would be his chance.

"She looks like she needs a nice hard fucking...and God am I hard." Rob came to a decision. He hurried after her, trying to catch her before she left. He thought quickly, trying to rationalize what he was about to do.

Standing by her, Layla looked through her purse for her keys. "I got out of there just in time" she thought as she squeezed her thighs together, trying to relieve the tension. "That could've been really bad."

Suddenly Layla's head jerked back. She screamed out as she felt her hair being pulled. She felt lips roughly kissing her exposed throat. She shrieked for help before the person's hand covered her mouth.

"Layla, it's Rob," the voice said.

"Rob!? What are you doing? Let go of me!" she said after biting his hand.

He grabbed her mouth again, hard this time. "No, I'm not going to do that. I know you want me. You don't think I've noticed? Other people have pointed it out to me too. And you were blatantly teasing me in there. I can only take so much," he calmly explained. He reached down and pulled her skirt up, pulling her panties aside and penetrating her swollen lips with his finger. "I thought so. I could smell you in there. Do I always get you this wet?" he continued, as he worked his finger in and out of her wet pussy.

Layla was frozen from shock. She couldn't believe this was happening. She struggled to speak. "Please, don't." He pinched her clit hard as she spoke, stopping her. The overwhelming sensation cleared her head for a moment after it passed and she thought quickly, speaking as calmly as she could, saying "I'm married, we can't do this. I mean, at least not now Rob...not in the middle of this garage..."

She thought by trying to convince him she'd be willing another time and by acting to have made the decision with him she could disarm the situation, but it did not have the intended effect. It spurned Rob on more so. He lifted her skirt and bent her over the trunk of the car.

"I have to have you now, you know you want it" he said as he jerked her panties until they ripped, tossing them to the side.

"Please! You can't do this. This is rape! Please, I'll suck your cock and I won't tell anybody if you stop!" she pleaded.

But it was no use he was resolute in his resolve. He ignored her, pulling his hard and throbbing cock from his pants. Layla went hysterical as she felt the bulbous tip of his head press up against her vaginal lips. She desperately didn't want this to happen, but at the same time deep down she was getting so turned on. She cried down as he thrust his member all the way inside her, stretching her. She hadn't had such a large cock in a long time. She'd forgotten that delicious feeling of being full of hot, hard dick. Rob moaned as he entered her completely, her tight pussy enveloping him. He was right, he thought. She did need a good, hard fucking. He stayed buried inside her, enjoying her struggle. She was inadvertently squeezing his cock with her pussy as she tried breaking free. He reached under and roughly played with her nipples as he began to pound her cunt. Her cries and whimpers only turned him on more. He couldn't believe he was finally fucking Layla.

Her resolve weakened as he punished her pussy with hard, quick strokes. She cried as she tried to resist the urge to move her hips. It wasn't fair. She tried to ignore how good it felt, but then he picked up the pace. As Rob began to moan, she knew what was going to happen.

"Please don't cum in me, I'm not on birth control! Please just cum on my ass! Or I'll swallow it!" she sobbed.

Rob buried his dick inside her again, going deep until he came, shooting his hot cum against the back of Layla's pussy. She struggled underneath, trying to get him out of her. He held fast, making sure every drop was deposited inside her.

Rob quickly regained his rhythm, grabbing her hips and pulling Layla back onto his dick with each thrust. She panicked as she started to feel a twinge of pleasure in her pussy.

Her resolve was breaking down. She refused to enjoy it, but it was so good... she couldn't take it anymore. She threw her ass back into his cock and moaned, "Just rape me and get it over with."

He had conquered her. Not only did he take her by force, he got her to like it! Invigorated, he pounded her soaked pussy harder. She reached down between her legs and began frantically rubbing her clit. Rob angled his thrusts so that the underside of his shaft would rub against her clit each time. Layla didn't care about anything else anymore. Nothing else mattered except getting fucked by this hard cock. She reached a little further down and grabbed Rob's balls, raking them with her nails.

He smacked her ass and picked up the pace, pistoning in and out of her wetness as a furious pace. Layla couldn't take it anymore. She squeezed his balls with one hand and worked her clit with the other as she began to cum. Her orgasm overtook her quickly. It was so powerful she couldn't keep from screaming out. She ground her ass against Rob's dick eager for it to fill her up again. The feeling of her pussy squeezing his cock like a vice was too much for him to take, as he began to cum inside her again. She milked his cock after each explosion, winding down from her own.

---

After her raping Rob pretty much took off leaving Layla on the hood of her car. She took off in her car shaking as she drove home. Before arriving to her house she looked in her rearview mirror. Her hair was a mess and her makeup was all over her face from crying while Rob took her. She tried her best to straighten her clothes and her frazzled nerves. She could not believe she had just been raped... and enjoyed it. Her heart was racing and she was having trouble breathing.

She got out of the car and went inside her house hoping her emotions weren't splayed all over her face like they normally were. Her husband James was sitting on the couch watching the latest ESPN game. She sighed he hadn't even noticed that she came inside the house. She called hello and walked up the stairs to the master bedroom and to her bathroom. She undid her skirt and took of her clothes letting them fall to the floor. Her cunt ached from Rob filling her and she needed to bathe to get his scent off of her skin.

She opened the shower door and let the steamy water pelt her skin and hair. Just thinking of Rob made her cunt ache for him to be inside of her again. Why couldn't James have his sex drive? Most nights Layla would force herself on her husband begging him to fuck her hard, he was always gentle or too fast, not paying attention to what Layla craved. She sobbed quietly in the shower replaying the moments in her head. What if Rob told everyone at work about them? If James found out he would be devastated and demand a divorce.

Worse, Layla gasped in fright, what if she was pregnant with his child? She sobbed louder at the thought and prayed the shower was loud enough to cover her noise. She finished bathing and got out of the shower, dressing in a sexy teddy. She would have to seduce James tonight... if not, he might know that she had strayed by the child that may be growing inside of her.

Layla went downstairs and stood in front of her husband blocking the TV. He looked up at her still wet skin, dripping hair, and her sexy teddy, also there was a serious look of seduction behind her eyes. James knew that Layla had a high sex drive, but damn, the woman wanted it every night! Sometimes twice! He loved her dearly, but he didn't like having to please her every night. He worked long hours and the stress from his job was putting a strain on their relationship.

Layla straddled her husband and began to kiss him lovingly. He kissed her back rubbing his hands a long her back and under her teddy a little. She moaned softly in his mouth. James didn't want it tonight. He was feeling terrible for disappointing her, like he knew he would, but he just couldn't fuck her tonight. He pushed Layla out of his lap and stood up mumbling something about going to bed.

Layla froze on the couch shocked... James had never pushed her away. Did he already know about the rape? That she had moaned and cum like a horny schoolgirl? She covered her mouth trying to fight back the panic that was seizing her. No... he didn't know, he couldn't! She stood up and walked to their bedroom where James was already snoring. She wanted to smack him for putting her in this position. If he had just wanted to fuck as much as she did, then she wouldn't be so uptight about things and such a slut at work.

Layla lay in her bed and her mind raced as she recalled the memory of Rob's throbbing cock destroying her tight cunt. He came in her twice and she had loved his hot and sticky semen coating every inch of her vaginal walls. She began to get incredibly wet just thinking about it. Her hand started frigging her tight and swollen cunt. It was still sore from Rob's huge prick ramming into her but she needed a release or she was going to explode.

She crept out of her bed and went into the bathroom. She opened the drawer that held her pleasure toys and pulled out a large vibrator. She pushed it deep inside of her and gasped in delicious pleasure. She hadn't played with her pussy in a long time and it felt so good. She moaned as the vibrator tickled her G-spot and her toes began to curl in delicious pleasure. Her cunt immediately began to clamp hard around the vibrator as she came hard for the second time that evening. She screamed and gasped gripping the counter for support as the waves of pleasure washed over her. She smiled a little and thought of Rob again and she felt her cunt clamp again tight on the vibrator. She dismissed him from her mind reminding herself she could not whore around with him.

She put the vibrator back into her drawer of toys and headed to her bed where her husband lay snoring. She rolled her eyes and wished it had been Rob instead she was about to mount. Horrified with herself for thinking such things she closed her eyes and went to sleep.

The next day Layla overslept and was late for work. She was upset with herself for getting so into pleasuring herself that she forgot to set her alarm clock to wake up. She woke up frustrated running into her closet and putting on the first thing she could find, a body hugging blue dress and a light tan jacket. She pulled her hair into a messy, but stylish bun and threw on some makeup and grabbed a banana and some water leaving for work. On her way there she looked in the mirror and realized how slutty she looked. People would be talking at work. She didn't have time to go back and change though she was already ten minutes late. She pulled into her parking space cramming the last of the banana down her throat and ran into her office quickly clocking in.

Rob saw Layla come scrambling in her hair all messy and her body hugging dress gave him an achey pull in his groin. He shifted his hips to ease the raging hard on he got from seeing her. God, he thought, she is the most beautiful woman in the world. He started walking towards her but before he got the chance to approach her, their boss called her into his office.

Layla turned seeing Rob looking at her like a lion about to pounce on its prey. She closed her eyes silently sending a prayer up to God for her to not lose it like an emotional woman. At that moment her boss called her into his office. She mouthed a thank you up words and ran into her boss's office seeing Rob's face fall at her departure. Her boss reprimanded her for being late and commented on her outfit saying it was not at all appropriate for the work place. She blushed humiliated and went to her desk opening some documents and beginning to work.

Rob saw Layla come out of the office her cheeks were flushed and her lips were parted like she was breathing heavily. He wanted his lips smashed on her delicious cherry lips. His cock was about to bust a seam in his pants. He didn't know how much more of this torture he could take. He ran into the bathroom to relieve him self. He tore his pants down and started beating his cock trying to get the raging hard on to go down. It was no use the only thing that could make him cum was Layla's juicy cunt milking him for every ounce of his ooey gooey cum.

Layla had seen Rob rush by her into the men's bathroom. She was curious why, but wasn't curious enough to go see if he was okay. When he came out of the bathroom he looked as if he had been sweating and she could see his hard on through his work pants. Immediately she felt her cunt tighten in response and her juices started flowing. He was looking at her and motioning for her to follow him. She shook her head hard, a sharp no. He looked around the office insinuating he would tell everyone about his and her affair if she didn't come. Layla's resolve shattered to nothing and she got up and followed a few feet behind him to the conference room.

Once inside the room Rob grabbed Layla tearing her skimpy dress off of her body and pushed her onto the table with her legs spread open. Rob took of his pants slowly capturing Layla with his eyes. He could see her juicy cunt was soaked and he knew she wanted him just as bad as he wanted her. He leaned down and slid a finger into Layla's wet mound. She gasped and brought him close using her legs to trap his head right at the entrance of her slick cunt. He smiled wickedly and she moaned as he used his tongue to lick from the bottom of her slit to the top of it focusing on her clit. She dug her nails into his shoulders pushing him even further into her beautiful pink pussy.

Rob started licking and salivating over her puss using his entire mouth shoving his tongue all the way inside and using his nose to bump her engorged clit. She started humping his face. He shoved three of his fingers inside of her lapping at her clit like a dog. She screamed not even caring if the office heard her moans of ecstasy. Rob continued frigging her cunt and her clit at a rapid pace until he could feel Layla tighten around him. She was going to cum hard all over him. Her orgasm was so powerful he felt like his fingers were going to be crushed while her walls tightened on him. She squirted and her juice dripped down her thighs and all over the conference table.

Rob smiled satisfied he lapped up all of her juices. Layla leaned up grabbing Rob by the face she began to kiss him deeply and passionately. She could taste herself on him and that turned her on even more. He continued to kiss her twisting her nipples with his hands. Layla moaned into his mouth. Her body was electric from his touch. She wanted his cock buried inside of her. She motioned for him to get on the conference table with her. He moaned at how hot she looked, her body was red from being abused by him and she had her juice flowing from her swollen and raw cunt all down her juicy thighs and legs.

Layla was so turned on and she didn't care anymore about cheating on James. All that mattered was how badly she wanted Rob's huge cock buried to the base of her swollen cunt. She leaned down while Rob climbed onto the table. She took his raging cock into her mouth and began to suck him like a pro. She used her free hand to rub his balls and her other hand to jack off the end of his length while she sucked at his head.

Rob was moaning and breathing hard. He had never had a woman like Layla suck his cock. She was so innocent yet so naughty and dirty... he loved it. But he needed to be inside of her, her sweet lips could suck him off later, they had plenty of time. He pushed her head away smacking her breasts. She moaned enjoying being smacked around. He forcefully pushed her onto her knees and bent her over. He hit her ass making it nice and red teasing her by smacking close to her dripping cunt. He loved to tease her. Her full round ass was red and had welts from the smacking. He leaned over and kissed her ass using one of his fingers to push it into her hot anal hole.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rob and Layla

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds