• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • ROB Inc. Ch. 05
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

ROB Inc. Ch. 05

Still sensing her reluctance to obey John jumped up and grabbed the flogger with one hand as he grabbed a handful of Fran's hair with the other hand, and yanked her head back so she was looking up at him. Fran groaned when she saw the intensity in John's eyes. He turned Fran around so she was facing him as he sat back down on the edge of his chair. "Now I'm going to show you how to whip a whore's tits. Even though I know you already know how."

Fran obediently put her hands behind her back, knowing that was the position John expected from her. John raised his right arm and brought the flogger across her left tit with such force Fran cried out with a wail. Without hesitation John brought a backhand stroke across her right tit. Forehand/backhand. Forehand/backhand. John whipped Fran's tits with an unrelenting frenzy. Tears flowed down Fran's cheeks as the pain in her tits intensified.

Just quickly as Fran's abuse started, it came to an end. John looked down at his handy work with satisfaction. Both her tits were covered in red marks and her nipples were as hard as nails, they were so engorged with blood. John leaned forward and shoved his hand between her legs. When he pulled it out, it was covered in her juices. He laughed. "You dirty fucking whore! Looks like you really enjoyed that!" He threw the flogger on the floor in front of her. "Now whip that whore's tits," he said while pointing at Cindy, "or I'll whip your worthless cunt next!"

Fran turned to Cindy with a renewed intensity. Her timidity was gone. She began a furious back and forth whipping of Cindy's tits. Cindy screamed out as the first stinging pain registered in her head. With each successive blow her pain level increased till she was sobbing from the assault. But as with Fran's body, Cindy's body began to betray her. Her nipples began to extend as her pussy gushed with her juices. Cindy's screams slowly devolved into sobs and whimpers until John told Fran to stop. Fran dropped the flogger and crawled the two paces till she was kneeling in front of Cindy and threw her arms around her. "I'm sorry!" She sobbed.

Cindy threw her arms around Fran and pulled her into her body. Their two whipped and inflamed chests crushed against each other. They parted just enough to look at each other. Then just as naturally as if they'd been lovers for years, they kissed. It started out as a soft and tender exchange between two friends. But the longer it lingered, the more passionate it became. Time seemed to stop for them. For a brief moment, they were the only two people in the room.

Their hands roamed up and down the other's back. Cindy finally dropped her hands and grabbed Fran's ass. She began a sensuous grinding of her pelvis into Fran's. Both ladies began to moan into the other's mouth as their kiss continued, their bodies mashed together. Responding to Cindy, Fran started to rub her tits against Cindy's. Their moans began to fill the room.

John watched with great satisfaction as his two whores worked themselves into another sexual frenzy. 'Now I wish Tom or Randy were here right now.' He thought to himself. He stood up. "Let's change things up with you two whores!" The ladies were panting as they looked at John disappointed he had interrupted their lovemaking. "Let's take this to the bedroom." John led them back to his bedroom and king-size bed.

"On your back!" He said to Fran pointing to the bed. She climbed up on the bed and rolled onto her back. John climbed up and saddled up between her legs, spreading them as far apart as they would go. He laid the head of his cock at the opening to her fuck hole and shoved. This was just going to be pure fucking. He looked over his shoulder at Cindy. "Get up here! Straddle her face!"

Cindy crawled up on the bed, threw her leg over Fran's head, pinning her arms to the bed with her legs. Facing John he commanded her, "Now smother the slut!" Cindy spread her legs, lowering her pussy till she felt it engulfed in Fran's mouth. She closed her eyes and groaned as her brain was overwhelmed with the sensations Fran's mouth and tongue were giving her.

John watched with satisfaction as he slowly pounded Fran's pussy. He loved watching his whore's in action. After several minutes of watching Cindy grind her pelvis into Fran's face he reached forward and took both tits in hand. The two leaned forward and began kissing as they used Fran as their personal fucktoy. Each grunted and moaned into the other's mouth as their orgasms built. The room was filled with the sound of bodies slapping together and guttural noises as the three of them fucked themselves into a frenzy. John began pumping his seed into Fran's body as Cindy shuddered, her juices covering Fran's face.

John and Cindy finally collapsed on the bed, on either side of Fran, who was cleaning her face of Cindy's juices. After several minutes of calming from their climax Cindy spoke up timidly. "I need to get home. Dean will be waiting."

John snorted a laugh. "Let him wait! You belong to me! You'll go home when I say you can!"

Tom finished his sandwich and looked over at Angela as she finished hers. He almost felt sorry for her. "You really fucked up big time!"

Angela hung her head in defeat. "I know! What am I going to do?"

"Look at me!" He commanded her. Angela raised her head, tears streaming down her cheeks and looked at Tom. "Serve me obediently and I'll minimize the consequences as much as I can. Understand?"

"Yes sir!" Angela sounded like a little girl.

"Good slut! Now get on your knees and bring that cock back to life." He knew this would take awhile. But he had nothing else to do and nowhere to go. Tom watched smiling, knowing he owned something special now.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • ROB Inc. Ch. 05
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds