Rob, Robin and Darin Ch. 05

"Hand me that lube, over there?" Straddling her body, I smeared some on and buried myself in her cleavage. "Sweetie...these tits...uhhhh...uhhhh...are the best!"

Preoccupied with three guys fucking her, Robin's attempt to stroke Darin didn't last. She fumbled around and couldn't keep it up, so he held her hand and pumped through her fingers. He eventually moved up to share her mouth with Jessie; the two alternated, each taking turns. Jessie moaned, "Fuck, Robin...Robin...suck it...that's so good...suck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh. Mmmmmm...yeah, suck me...fuck...suck me!"

Darin smiled at Jessie, "Let me help her with that...you mind?"

I don't know if he knew what Darin had in mind, but he replied, "It's all good...go for it."

Darin pulled it from her mouth, wrapped his lips over the head and took it deeper, almost to the base. Jessie was more than happy to pump his mouth...I think he was satisfying fantasies, too. He started moaning, "Fuck dude! That's good...so good...suck me...suck me!"

Moving back and forth, Jessie fucked both mouths for a while, before he realized it was crazy hot to have a guy and girl sucking his dick. He rearranged Darin so he was kneeled, next to Robin, and able to share. He slid his cock over her lips, before Darin looked up and smiled.

Jessie grinned, "Go for it, dude...help her...share me." He looked over at me, then Bruce, "I like the way that sounds...never been shared like this before!"

"Dude, you'll love it! I gotta tell you, they're both amazing."

Pumping through their lips, his dick was sliding between both mouths, Darin on top and Robin on the bottom. He pressed his hand over Darin's head and began pumping in longer strokes. "Damn...mmmmmm...that's good...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck! Yer right...they're fucking amazing!"

They worked together, till Jessie pulled away and started jacking. He moaned, "Keep'm open...wide...open wide...so close...so close...take my load!"

It wasn't more than a few seconds, before he began to groan with more urgency. Stroking hard, he aimed at Robin and let loose. With that first shot, he sprayed her face, while the next couple trickled down over her lips...and chin.

Darin leaned down to milk out the last drops and grinned, "Dude, nice fucking load!"

Robin licked her lips and swallowed what she could reach, before Darin took Jessie's place and pumped his dick into her mouth.

I pulled off her tits to work her clit, while Bruce pounded away. With his big, heavy balls slapping at her ass, "Dude, she's so fuckin' tight...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...uhhhh...tight pussy...so tight!" He couldn't hold back, spilling in her pussy and jacking wildly over top. "Fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...ahhhhhhhhh...cum...cum...cumming!"

With cum running down her thighs and splattered over her belly, her heart was pounding with a hunger for more. I took his spot and pushed into the trickle; more shiny seed ran out around my dick. Her legs felt moist against my skin, as I hefted them to my shoulders. My dick was pushing her lips open and fucking through Bruce's sex. As I started to pump with more force and my thrusts met Darin's, I enjoyed the subtle, back and forth, bounce of her tits.

Having Bruce and then me, was an incredible sensation for Robin. Stretched tight and full of cock, we both filled her pussy and caressed her walls with veiny pleasure. Knowing she was mine and loved to be used like this, I couldn't help but watch that gorgeous body and smile. She loved to be the fuck-toy, so I fucked even harder and faster.

Bruce had come back to earth and reached down to flick over her clit. Her body shuddered, and she moaned around Darin's dick. I felt her pussy contract, "That's it, baby girl...that's it...cum for us, again...cum hard! You got your boys fuckin' both ends. Your clit's hard...rock-hard...Bruce's making it feel good...real good."

We all knew she was close and were pleased that we could give her another. Darin pulled out and stroked hard, "Fuck her through it, dude...fuck her...hard...fuck'r hard!"

"Fuck! Mmm...mm...mm...mm...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me, deep in that pussy...deep in that...put it deep in that pussy!" Her sensual moans spilled out, "Fuck me...uhhhh...ahhhh...mmmmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me! Cumming...cumming...yeah!"

"Cum hard, baby girl...yeah, that's it...that's it...work it...work my dick...work my dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...tight...squeeze it, tight!"

Feeling her shudder around my dick, I lost it. I came with her, thrusting hard against her quivering body; I pushed as deep as I could, feeling each pulse, spray from the tip.

When it subsided, I pulled out and watched the trickle, again; her lips were no longer tight, gapped by an afternoon of wicked gangbang sex. She looked into my eyes and moaned, "Mmmmmmm...thank you sweetie. This's so hot...so hot."

"You're welcome. You know...we really wanted to give you this fantasy...we knew you'd love it."

"I loved it...it's amazing to have four men."

Still sprawled over the ottoman, she had Darin stroking off to her right. Her attention shifted, "Darin, honey, you're not done...you need more. Look at that big, thing...you need to get you some. Rob and I can help with that...let me suck it."

He moved in closer and looked over at Jessie and Bruce, "You don't mind if we finish some business...um...special fraternity business?"

They both looked drained, but Jessie spoke with a big grin, "No problem...business is business...but...um...can we watch?"

Bruce jumped in, "Yeah...can we watch?"

I answered, "Fuck yeah," and moved in behind Darin.

Robin loved to suck Darin and I helped him line up with her mouth. She quickly took it, but before he started fucking, his hands gently held her soft cheeks. He slowly went deeper to tap her throat, with firm thrusts forcing her lips wider.

My dick looked like a steel pipe, poking at his ass. Bruce got an awkward smile, "Are ya gonna fuck him? Never seen that before."

"Yeah...it's my duty as president." I held it at the base and worked the tip inside. He threw his head back and moaned, as I split him open. Jessie and Bruce were glued to the business end of my dick, watching every inch disappear. His ass clung tight to the shaft, while I gripped his solid, muscled cheeks and pushed deeper.

Caressing the firm flesh, "I love this ass...mmmmm...fuck...fuck, you're tight."

I started slowly pumping, pulling out till just the head was inside...then back in, smashing my pubes against his cheeks. Our fucking was satisfying intense need; the steady pumping flooded both of us with pleasure.

"Yeah...yeah, fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me with that big dick...that's it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's it!"

Jessie smiled, "Fuck, dude! Looks like big Darin's likin' this...he's fuckin' hard!"

Darin groaned, "Mmmm...you got that right, Einstein."

While I fucked him, Robin felt each impact push him deeper. I guess, I was performing for the audience, some, but I tightened my grip and fucked savagely, slamming as hard as I could. Over and over, I pumped my dick deep into his ass, bottoming out at the end of each stroke. "Uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...you like this don't you?"

"Fuck...yeah...yeah...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me, hard! Yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...good...so good...feels so fucking good...Rob...Rob...fuck me...fuck me!"

Humping his fist, Jessie stroked more lube over his dick, "Dude, that's fuckin' hot...sign me up for this alpha fraternity thing...fuck that ass!"

"Darin...Darin...you make...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...you make this fucking dick feel good! We're gonna make you cum, again...make you cum in her mouth...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...shoot down her throat!"

Bruce pumped his dick and grinned, "She needs another load, dude! Give'r another...yeah, give'r that load!"

Over and over, he fucked that big shaft, deep into her throat, smashing his balls over her face. "Getting close...closer...closer...fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...Rob...Robin...close...so close!" More urgent moans escaped, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah! Fuck me, hard...fuck me, hard...yesssss! Suck me, Robin...hard...hard...suck me hard!"

As much as Robin loved sucking cock, this was the really best part...the part she loved most. She loved to satisfy a man and feel the heat of a creamy, load on her tongue. I knew she could hardly wait for it to happen.

As he sprayed into her mouth, his body shuddered, and he moaned with intensity. I pumped faster, fucking him through orgasm. Once she felt the heat on her tongue, she kept her mouth tight, around the long, satisfying shaft. She struggled to grip the hard flesh and pump out the last drops.

It was all in Robin's mouth, but I imagined holding his dick and watching it trickle over my fist. I liked feeling his cum and watching it pump from that big shaft. I knew he loved to have me in his ass, during orgasm; it made it more intense, and I loved the way his ass gripped tighter, each time he shot.

It wasn't long, before I felt my balls tighten and knew I was close. I loved to shoot over his ass, but I wanted to stay focused on Robin. "Let me cum on her?"

As Darin pulled out, I positioned myself right over her face.

Robin groaned, "Mmmmmm...look at that dick! Honey, that's it...wanna feel it on my tits...do my tits! I want cum all over...all over my tits!"

It was lacking, but I erupted with a slow, flowing stream that trailed down over her skin. Once finished, my dick felt completely spent. We all watched her bring some up to her lips; she licked her fingers several times, before smiling and smearing the rest. Her hands worked over the firm, fleshy mounds, "Mmmmm...that feels good...all that cum! I really wanna thank you guys...thank you for being a part of my fantasy...it was perfect...thank you so much!"

Bruce smiled, "I was thinking about round two? I can be ready in, maybe, an hour or two?"

"Maybe we could join that fraternity, we've heard so much about?" Jessie grinned, "I think I'd like the initiation...you know."

I pondered what he meant; is he bisexual or just curious? I didn't know where he was going, but I responded, "We'll have to have a meeting, guys...we've never initiated new members, before."

Darin added, "Dude, you'd love the meetings...really love the meetings."

Robin managed to stand, handsomely throwing back her shoulders and grinning, "Well, you four can have a meeting, while I grab a shower...I'm gonna extend the pampering with a nice hot shower."

Darin smiled proudly, "You have fresh towels, and that bathroom's spotless; Jessie and I cleaned."

Knowing the norm for a college guy's bathroom, she knew how special that was and smiled, "Thank you, sweetie...I appreciate that. You boys thought of everything."

As she headed to the bathroom, Bruce and I watched the sway of her ass...it's smokin' hot. Bruce looked at Robin, then me, "Rob, should we...maybe...keep her company?"

"No, let her unwind in a nice, long shower. If you guys got the time, you're welcome to come with us. Darin and I planned to take her out for a really cool dinner."

I smiled, "But Bruce...I know exactly what you're thinking. After dinner, we'll see if she's up for round two...probably not, but maybe morning wood, tomorrow? It's her fantasy...you know."

"I hear'ya dude...big day for all of us, but I bet she is cashed."

Jessie's smiles, "Dude, stay the night...you can sleep on the couch."

"That works...morning wood with Robin sounds excellent."

I grinned, "I knew it would...is it her ass that sealed the deal?"

"Yeah, you saw me checkin' her out...she's hot. It's her ass...and those tits...her eyes...the whole package...she's just hot! Women like her are precious."

"I hear that...Robin is precious."

****

Epilogue

The next morning, Robin had round two with the four of us...sort of a gangbang with coffee, of course. Bruce was awake when I was brewing the coffee; and he was quick to point out that he was looking forward to more time with my girlfriend. There was no doubt that he was more than a little excited, because he used the terms "memorable, porn-worthy and smokin' hot" to describe his experience.

We took the carafe and cups into Darin and Robin and yelled for Jessie. Bruce was pouring and I was delivering each cup. The conversation was good, but Robin was definitely the focus; she was hot as fuck in her t-shirt and sipping her coffee in the bed, next to Darin. After we decided what we were doing for breakfast, she took a couple more sips and sat it on the nightstand.

"Are you ready for more?" Bruce grinned.

She smiled, slipped her t-shirt off, "Oh yeah! Sweetie, I'm totally ready!"

"If somebody can get the lube, I know you all want some for breakfast and...um...so do I. I'm a little sore today so take it easy." She smiled at me, "Remember the Rob's rule...don't break the girlfriend!"

She was immediately surrounded by four very eager guys, all stroking lube over equally eager dicks. Bruce went straight to her pussy, while I humped my dick through Robin and Darin's lips.

Jessie's head was spinning; he sat on the edge of the bed, watching it all. His head was going back and forth between my dick and Bruce's.

Bruce held his dick at the base and targeted her pussy with its swollen head. He inched forward, permitting the tight lips to stretch wider for the impressive offering. He was about half-way, before pulling out and then slowly easing back in. Going all the way this time, he buried himself in her searing heat.

Bruce was groaning, "Fuck...fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that pussy...yer tight...even after last night...fuck...fuck!"

I moaned, "Yeah...yeah...that's it...fuckin' suck it...mmm...mmm...mmm...yeah."

Jessie stroked lube over his dick, "Just like yesterday...never could've imagined how good two mouths could feel. Feels good...doesn't it?"

I closed my eyes and laid my head back, "Fuck...fuck yeah...so good...feels so good."

I felt the bed shift some and when I opened my eyes, Darin was grinning up at me and Jessie had taken his place. I was sandwiched between different lips but Jessie...well...he was more than a little bi-curious. When I caught a glimpse of his dick, it was rock-hard and solidly upright, confirming all our suspicions.

I guess, I would've jumped on it, too; the sculpted head was a dusty, dark purple...it was hot. The shaft was spit-covered and veiled with a beautiful, tracery of veins. I watched Jessie's girthy dick bob around; the thick shaft was somthing to admire. No wonder cultures, over the centuries, have created great art, focused on the penis...they are amazing.

I could see hunger when our eyes met; and his tongue was giving Robin some serious competition. I thought it wouldn't be long before, I felt the tip poking at his throat. I imagined how that hard, veined girth would feel sliding through his lips...just like Robin's labia. When I confessed my comparison to her later, she got that sexy smile, that I love so much.

By the way his tongue worked carefully over the shaft, I quickly realized he was taking it all in...capturing every sensory detail he could. The excitement of Jessie's cock-worship was taking hold, because I was beading precum. Not wanting it lost on Robin's neck, he rolled his tongue over the slit. As he savored that drop, I flexed to push out another. I was impressed with my self-control...because, at that point, I really wanted to drive it into his throat, as deep as I could.

His tongue circled the head over and over, never missing one crystal drop. After several, he shared the musk, with Robin and I watched their tongues dance.

Eventually, he took it further, and his lips stretched wide to envelope head. That's when, I moved off to the side, giving Darin the room to take Robin's mouth.

Jessie was salivating, but I wanted to take it slow; I wanted him to feel every inch, pass through his lips. I wanted him to feel the strain of taking a big, veiny dick, but I knew he couldn't take it all. Once I hit the back and his lips were close to the base, I grabbed his shoulders and started to gently roll my hips forward.

I think all of us moaned in unison, as we did our thing. I pumped Jessie's mouth, while Darin fucked Robin's and Big Bruce used her pussy.

After the cock-sharing, the feel of my dick throbbing in his mouth, and the veins rippling over his lips, was almost more than I could handle. "Jesus chrissst...fuck...Jessie...that's good...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...so good...so fucking good!"

Then he physically shifted my hand from his shoulder to the back of his head, before pulling off to say, "Rob, fuck me harder...fuck me with that big dick!"

He opened his mouth wide and I guided the swollen head back through his lips. He went back down on it and grabbed at my ass, urging me to pump harder and deeper. I gave him exactly what he wanted, poking my dick at his throat.

Tightening my grip, I pumped as deep as I could go, without too much gag reflex. I held it deep for a few seconds, then pulled out...then back in again, and pausing for a few more seconds...then withdrawing. "Dude...yeah...feels so good...suck that big dick...work it...uhhhh...uhhhh...just like that...yeahhhhhhhhh! Fuckin' take it deep...fuckkkkkkk!"

I pressed it against his throat like that eight...maybe ten times, before grinning, "Fuck! I've gotta cum...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...you want it?"

He answered by tightening his lips and looking into my eyes. As eager as he was to suck cock, I could tell he really wanted to get the whole experience; he wanted to feel it pulsing of a thick load over his tongue. He cupped my balls with one hand, while gripping tighter, with the other.

"Those balls are ready to blow...ready to pump your mouth full! Shit...yer gonna fuckin'...uhhhh...uhhhh...make me cum...mm...mm...mm! Fuck!

I totally forgot about Robin, Bruce and Darin, till I heard Darin moan, "Mmmmm...Robin, yer mouth feels so good...good on my cock...mm...mm...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yer gonna make me cum, too!"

"Hey dude...let's do it...lets cum together."

He nodded and fucked faster, pumping till he couldn't hold back. "Rob, cumming...cumming...cum with me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cum with me...cum...with me!"

As Darin finished, Jessie was gurgling and moaning around my dick, when I felt it swell. I drew a quick breath, my muscles tightened, and I threw back my head, "Fuck yeah! Cumming...cumming...cumming with'ya...cumming with'ya...cumming...uhhhh...uhhh uhhhh...yeah...yeah!"

I pulled out several inches to make rapid, short thrusts, fucking his lips with just the tip. My dick twitched as cum surged up the shaft and into his mouth. "Uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...fuck," I moaned with each thrust, as I pumped the last trickle into his mouth. My hips slowed as I finished rewarding Jessie with what he craved.

As I recovered, I see Robin's sex gleaming on Bruce's cock; their hips slam wildly till he groans and steps back, pumping creamy heat over her muff. His cries echo mine, "Fuck...fuck...fuck...Robin...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that pussy...that pussy did me in...yeah!"

She was rubbing, light but fast, over her clit; her whole body was quivering, and her hips were bucking off the bed. With Bruce's big dick pumping hard, her eyes rolled back, as orgasm took over. "Mmmm...gang...bangs are the best...uhhhh...uhhhh...mm...mm...mm...yes...yes...cumming...cumming...cumming!"

I look down at Jessie, "We got a problem...what about you, dude?"

"I'm good...maybe later. I'm very satisfied, with...um...you, Rob. That was crazy fucking hot!" He grinned, "Though, Robin...maybe give you another round? Round three! I think I owe ya, because I hijacked yer boyfriend?"

"Baby, you don't owe me...I like sharing my man, especially with guys!" She giggled, "Now, other women...maybe not. We're good."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds